It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Open Lines 2/9/11-3/9/11 [NASA Safe opening]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Why are you all DELIBERATELY MISREPRESENTING this????

I just downloaded and listened to the stream-link podcast.

Here is why it got deleted (and I assume you dileberately left out of your OP), he said:

Caller: "George you are not going to believe what I'm holding in my hand right now. It's so small."

GN: "What is it?"

Caller: "It's Howard Sterns..."

*audio interrupt*

GN: "Dump it"

This was NOT a conspiracy, this was a sick caller who violated T&C and they cut it out. They did not want to air this guys sick joke about Howard Stern.

I must've missed that. Then lemme ask ya somethin'.....why even air the first 2-minutes of the call then? Why not erase it all? I believe there's a 2, 5 or even 10 minute delay.

How come the YouTube (that I embedded) didn't include the 'Howard Stern' line?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I had my raido on but feel asleep before the end of the show. I wish now I had stayed up!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

Why are you all DELIBERATELY MISREPRESENTING this????

I just downloaded and listened to the stream-link podcast.

Here is why it got deleted (and I assume you dileberately left out of your OP), he said:

Caller: "George you are not going to believe what I'm holding in my hand right now. It's so small."

GN: "What is it?"

Caller: "It's Howard Sterns..."

*audio interrupt*

GN: "Dump it"

This was NOT a conspiracy, this was a sick caller who violated T&C and they cut it out. They did not want to air this guys sick joke about Howard Stern.

ha ha ... i guessed as much!!

sounds kinda like capt janks to me

youtu.be...

BABA BOOEY !

edit on 3-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OPEN LINES ARE PURE TRUTH

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

They have the show live on a short delay, the cut back what they could live.

I edited my post when I went back and listed to the youtube show that presents it as aired. Any streamlink member can go download last nights show and hear the info I typed in. They made a knee jerk call last night to pull it, then wisely realized with the conspiracy bent of the coast to coast audience they better play the whole thing on the podcast.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
OPEN LINES ARE PURE TRUTH

HA HA EPIC CALL !!!!

i forgot about that one

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well we will find out monday who it was. my money is on capt. jenks.

thats why i was suspicious when i listened to the youtube clip, i recognized his voice

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

lolz
edit on 3-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

link   
Went to c2c web page and wanted to listen to the show from last night, you have to subscribe at 6.95 for a month or 29.95 for 6 months or 54.95 for a year. Do all radio shows do this, or just c2c ? They might be trying to sell some show time!

link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thanks for the answer to my question! I really didn't know... but I trust you're getting the rest of the audio, since I'm not a streamlink member.

If that caller sees this, you're an idiot!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I was listening! I just came to make a thread about it as a matter of fact. I couldn't f'ng believe they did that! I really want to know what was in the safe.

Honestly I was thinking maybe it was a prank and he cursed or something like that they couldn't put on the air.

**edit** I read a couple posts down and saw the reason. I can't believe I didn't think to go to streamlink I have membership. I figured this was probably what happened.
edit on 9/3/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Well at least the answer is here for people who were as confused as I was and can't just download it.

I'm still a bit butthurt though to be honest

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A typical George C2C exchange....

George....wild card line, you're on coast to coast...

Caller.....there I was George, naked, strapped down to a table in their ship and this blond nordic chick, naked as the day she was born started to...

George.... was she wearing shoes caller?

Caller.....huh?

George....yeah, brown shoes, my mother used to wear brown shoes, size 7 if I recall correctly. She always used to shine those shoes before we went to church on Sunday. Then when we got home she would change into sandals, brown sandals with open toes. My mom also used to wear these beads that sparkled in the sunlight, I think they were some kind of quartz or carnelian.

Caller....huh?

George......west of the rockies, you're on Coast to Coast....

It's this type of stupid interviewing style that George uses is why I only listen on weekends. Knapp rocks! Ian is lame and preachy. Even Hilly Rose was better than Noory and Hilly sucked!

edit on 3-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Whoa. This is outrageous. Be it a publicity stunt or actually something interesting - George Noory owes it to his listeners to come clean.

I hope that any of you folks out there who listen to his show - Call him and demand that he plays the EDITED OUT recording.

Three minute delay correct? Where is it George?

S+F for bringing this up. I never listen to this guy, now I am glad I don't - he sounds like a total weasel.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I would have opened the safe soon as I got the combo then maybe called George...I missed the show but am interested to see what happens with this..

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
She gave me this safe

so she just carried the safe home in her handbag from NASA? Just stop and think how large and heavy commercial safes actually are.

Some people will believe any nonsense that is on the tv or radio....

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The beginnings of a sci-fi late night radio talk show soap!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Art Bell said several times on the show that he has a button that deletes the last 7 seconds for situations like this. The caller was being vulgar trying to make a crude joke about the size of Howard Sterns....

As for going to the Pre-recorded bit is something George does from time to time to fill the end of the show so he can cut out. Usually it's to catch a plane home or back to the studio. He travels back and forth quite often. That's the reason he told the caller to hurry up. It was close to the break.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

That's the truth, George told a caller that the stars were disappearing (a joke) and a week or two later, people were still calling to ask about the missing stars and a couple "had even noticed it" too.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The show was played unabridged in Illinois. The caller said he pulled a plastic bag out that had a decoder ring in it. He ran the sequence and it said, "Drink Ovaltine".

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I listened to it on stream link and the last thing he says is it is a plastic back...that all that is on there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join