It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast to Coast AM Open Lines 2/9/11-3/9/11 [NASA Safe opening]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
So I was tuned into Coast to Coast AM last night around 4:45 AM EST. It was near the very end of the broadcast and George Noory was taking his final call for the night of open lines. It went something like this;

Caller: "Hey George I've been on hold so long I'm dying to open this thing!"

George: "Oh right you're the guy with the safe to open up"

Caller: "Yes! A friend of mine (or sister can't remember) who works for NASA told me she was fed up and was about to quit for some reason. She gave me this safe and told me not to open it until she called me on the phone and she gave me a map with instructions to bury whatever I find in the safe at the map's location"

George: "Oh really so you have the safe with you now? are you going to open it?"

Caller: "Yes! It's driving me crazy I have to open it! It was stupid of her to give me to combination before she called me to open it and I've had it for a week now and I have to open it because it's driving me crazy! Should I open it?"

George: "Yes open it."

Caller: "Okay just give me a second"

[short pause]

George: "Okay caller you have to keep talking tell us what's happening I can leave you dead on the air."

Caller: "Okay Okay I'm opening it, there's a plastic bag. Uhhh"

[another pause and the radio crackles a bit as the caller is cut off]

George: "Wild Card line, hello caller"..... and immediately I can tell George's tone of voice changes because what's playing now is a recording from years ago where a Professor Morgus storms into the studio and they have a little chat together and George ends up punching him in the face for an "experiment". I have heard this recording many times before, it's years old. They cut off the caller and just played this old recording until it was the end of the show and UFO Phil started playing. George came back to wrap up the show live, but never mentions what the heck happened with the guy opening the NASA safe.

So what happened? Ideas? Did the men in black somehow scramble the live broadcast and forced C2C to throw on the recording to fill the last 10 minutes of airtime? Or maybe this was just some ploy to entice listeners to tune in next open lines, just in case the guy calls back?

Did anyone else hear this? What happened? I was on the edge of my seat over what this guy was about to find in the safe this fed up NASA employee sent to him and it just cut him right off as soon as he was about to describe what was inside.

I love C2C, but
!!!!!!
edit on 3/9/11 by Darce because: spellings!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well apparently we here are interested in this, but none of us heard the show to comment!

Hope someone else heard this to confirm, but definitely crazy stuff there!

Do all public media have instructions not to reveal national secrets possibly?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You do realize of course that C2C is tape delayed program. It's not real time. George knows what was in the
safe but for some reason doesn't want us to know.

George Noory is a shill for someone!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Maybe Noory decided that the info was sensitive and would be a breech of security. It's possible the caller wanted to divulge hacked material. Wonder what was in that little safe.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
woah is that really what happened? I was listening to that, but had to leave my car for the ATM just after George told the caller 'yes, open it'.. when I came back they had that weird bit with the scientist going.. that's strange.

Maybe I'll call in tonight and ask about it

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
C2C isnt the same without Art.
I like George Noory and all, but he struggles to keep Art's show interesting.
Just not the same magic IMHO.

Like another caller said, it's pre taped.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It reminds me of when the guy called Art Bell about "extra dimensional beings" and got cut off. It's creepy alright, but it's likely that hosts on Coast to Coast actually purposefully do this, not because they are a "shill" to some government agency, but because we will think about it and talk about it, which in turn boosts their fame. I bet that the story was made up in the first place and that there was no box, it was probably just something George Noory made up to get us conspiracy theorists, who would listen to his show, talking.
edit on 9/3/2011 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Come on dude, why do you have to bash George, your going to far. Let's give it till tonight maybe to find out what happened before you start making claims that he is a dis info agent of some kind. Douche.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i was listening last night but i turned it off before the open lines. if it is pretaped and he didnt want people to hear what this guy found why put the call in the show at all why not just cut the whole thing out. seems like a publicity stunt to me. kinda like Geraldo opening AL-capones vault...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Oops pressed reply too soon.

You're right the show has at least a ten second delay between the recording and the broadcast. This allows George to censor people who use bad language accidentally (or not) on the air. I've heard him do that a bunch of times and he always scolds the caller/guest for it lol.

So of course this could also be used to censor certain types of information from getting on the air. Now if George is a shill he's a damn good liar because I don't get that impression from him at all. I do however believe that being ex-Navy he knows there are certain rules one has to follow if they can expect to be allowed to stay on the air at all. Would he really hold back the truth from us though? He just did a little speech about how he does his best to get the truth out there earlier in last night's show.

I'm perplexed, but I guess people basically heard the same thing I did right??
edit on 3/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i was listening last night but turned it off becuase of the old woman droning on and on about her dead mother..

sometimes open lines is unlistenable

anyone find the audio from this call anywhere yet?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Call in Sunday George is back on Sunday night. Even if Ian knows anything about it he won't say, I don't think, but you could try.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
It reminds me of when the guy called Art Bell about "extra dimensional beings" and got cut off. It's creepy alright, but it's likely that hosts on Coast to Coast actually purposefully do this, not because they are a "shill" to some government agency, but because we will think about it and talk about it, which in turn boosts their fame. I bet that the story was made up in the first place and that there was no box, it was probably just something George Noory made up to get us conspiracy theorists, who would listen to his show, talking.
edit on 9/3/2011 by spacekc929 because: (no reason given)

indeed .... i remember that call

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Darce

I did not hear this show (wish I had) but my first impression is....that it is a publicity stunt....all arranged ahead of time....to keep people interested....talking about the show....telling others.....to garner new listeners...and keep the regulars ...coming back.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes indeed that was strange. If it was that taboo then they would've edited it out. This is aired not in real time but in delay. In fact George knew that the caller was the caller 'with the safe'.

It's probably just a publicity stunt to draw attention to the show which..............we are!!!

Here's a YouTube of the show. Start at minute mark: 20:13

(I'm having a hard time embedding)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I thought that too! But why risk drawing bad attention? They know how crazy everyone is getting over comet you know what. I don't think they would be so inconsiderate to instigate people's fears for more listeners. George seems responsible, remember when he wouldn't do the Ouija board experiment at the last second? Or was that all a publicity stunt too?

I'm still thinking MIB.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaze090

Ahhhhhh thank you so much! He even says "this is just like the Geraldo thing". Hahahah.

So what do all you inquiring minds gather from that?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
just a theory after listening to the clip...

maybe it was a prank call? a baba booey?

the guy sounded like he was from NY... maybe what he said was in the bag was something like "Howards penis"

again just a theory.. this is strange

speaking of prank calls to coast.. remember JC? the religious nut
listen:

mxr.cc...
edit on 3-9-2011 by spaceg0at because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Old European Witchcraft lore said the witches would go into the sea in an eggshell.

Maybe Nasa found the eggshells...ha ha ha ha!

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
*Edit* The streamlink plays more than the live-air version posted above.

I just downloaded and listened to the stream-link podcast.

Here is why it got deleted *edit*, he said:

Caller: "George you are not going to believe what I'm holding in my hand right now. It's so small."

GN: "What is it?"

Caller: "It's Howard Sterns..."

*audio interrupt*

GN: "Dump it"

This was NOT a conspiracy, this was a sick caller who violated T&C and they cut it out. They did not want to air this guys sick joke about Howard Stern. They left more of it in the podcast (which was wise) to avoid such conspiracies as just got started here.

edit on 3-9-2011 by pianopraze because: realized live air and podcast had different info so edited post to reflect this info

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join