It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Brother and Smart Meters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Have you seen this topic?

If Your Electric Meter Has Been Changed Recently You Might Be Under Surveillance

When i started understanding what the Smart Meter is and does was the moment i heard the words smart meter for the first time. Admission time... I'm still half Sheeple, i am trying to wake up, its not easy. That said somehow this smart meter never imprinted into my memory bank until know. However i have been vigorously researching leadership and the deceptions within i am starting to clear the fog so's to speak. My awaking has been going on for a few years (sometimes a fact is hard to grasp making my time spent on it longer) So i am behind most of the wise ones of ATS. When i realized what this meter is my first thought was, great know i feel like I'm on their list. I am feeling a bit of inner struggle with this one. I live in a border town, more damn law official then citizens along with a A.F.B training base i feel out numbered. I'm at odds right know with this. Sorry if there are mis spelled words I'm using the mobile phone.
edit on 30-8-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yochuna
reply to post by lbndhr

How to defeat the Smart Meter's RF Signal...

Wrap the meter in as heavy gauge alluminum foil as you can buy and run a ground wire to your grounding rod. You can use bungi straps to secure the foil to the elecrical box which the meter is mounted on or you can use duct tape. Every house is supposed to have a grounding rod. Go to the hardware store and get enough single strand wire, (10 ga. will be thick enough), to reach from the box to the grounding rod. You might even use the wire to hold the foil on the box. Make sure you remove the insulation so you get good contact between the wire and the foil. There! You just created a grounded Faraday Cage which will force the meter readers to come out, and if they don't like messing with the foil, they can bloody well change the meter....

lol this will not work, it is however a Faraday Cage but not a good one! First off, the wires in your household and throughout your neighborhood is a huge antenna. Your neighbors house will be using your house wires as an antenna. You would have to fully disconnect the electrical wires from the house, plus the grounding wire. Maybe get a 4 pole disconnect to the house. Then to even go further to completely stop it from radiating is to go off the grid, filtering the wiring system with twisted wires and shielding.

Not only are there smart meters, there are smart house hold devices. They will use the whole wiring in the house to send it's signal to your meter.

edit on 30-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I have taken a K2 meter and checked the wiring in my house as well as checked the wiring in the houses of friends. If the main complaint is high RF, then the Faraday cage will knock out the big problem. It will also cause the meter readers to have to come out.

As for smart appliances which tell you when you need milk or devices which keep track of what you are doing, and there are many, you need to smack yourself in the head with a hammer if you purchased them. Anyone using smart phones is at risk of transmitting their personal info to an information collection hub.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have taken a K2 meter and checked the wiring in my house as well as checked the wiring in the houses of friends. If the main complaint is high RF, then the Faraday cage will knock out the big problem. It will also cause the meter readers to have to come out.

As for smart appliances which tell you when you need milk or devices which keep track of what you are doing, and there are many, you need to smack yourself in the head with a hammer if you purchased them. Anyone using smart phones is at risk of transmitting their personal info to an information collection hub.

I do not have smart appliances (thanks god) I do have a smartphone.
to whom it may concern, a.k.a Big Brother, I hear by call you out to let you know, I have been researching you sense January 1993,of course you already know how long I have been on the internet and what links i am viewing, let it be known my quest to bring the truths to all us commeners/ sheep has only just began. I'm like a mosquito, i shall suck out the truth and spread it far and wide. Other then a few speeding tickets my criminal record is squeeky clean. "How do you like me now Big Brother "? Some people have to get taken down in order the truth be revealed, I'm willing....
edit on 3-9-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

There are different types of smart meters, where I live it's TWACS and they are very broad-banded, no faraday cage will stop it unless disconnected from the grid. I can monitor the whole neighborhood meters in the ULF to HF range, they put out a nasty signal that's actually against FCC rules. This signal goes into a sub station that uses high frequency that tx connects to another station, then on to a land line to their computers. phew...

funny thing.... I have talked to electric company workers on this subject, they know how to repair transformers and stuff, but not sure how the grid communicates! lol

Don't forget the smart cars too!

I have Ford Sync, it's disabled

edit on 3-9-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by lbndhr

Smart meters are bad news. They allow the government to control you. Period.

Good luck getting rid of the blasted thing.

It is Obama's answer to the social security problem. All they have to do is turn off the electricity to your heater/furnace for an hour or two(just enough a person dies from exposure but not enough to freeze pipes).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join