It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on Mars NASA Rover By John Gorman - Confirmed Hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow.

I don't know how those left over Nazi Scientists manage to get that thing up there , but they sure are working overtime in their deceit.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
looks like the scene @1m26s

www.youtube.com...

and yes i know what kind of video i posted, just saying

edit on 19-8-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by samzy
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow!

It seems like there is more and more evidence being produced at the moment. Fingers crossed it leads to total disclosure.

A cleverly angled picture of the crack of my ass would have people like you and at least 5 other posters on this thread screaming 'UFO' and 'disclosure'.

Have a look a couple of pages back, where TortoiseKweek has shown that this picture is actually inverted and the real horizon is in the blurry distance, whilst the 'UFO' is actually a screw or rivet on a truss or bar.

This thread should be in the HOAX bin, anyone?
edit on 19-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I understand your skepticism and everyone shouldn't believe everything they see but what difference would it make if this video ended up on CNN or any other main stream media network? Just because they say it's real makes it real right?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry but to those that say it's just a rock thats nonsense to me, clearly to me IMO if this was not tampered with it is a UFO.

Why? Why not? Why assume they visit Earth only? Some folks think there are real UFO photos on Earth that look much faint than this. I don't see how this is a rock. Unless this is tampered this is awesome!

s & f AWESOME!

wait why it is under hoax? I'm too busy to read through every post. Am I missing something?

edit on 19-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It isn't from the NAVCAMs, it isn't from the HAZCAMs, it isn't from the PANCAMs. It isn't from any camera's point of view that I've ever seen from Spirit. No part of the Rover bears any resemblance to the parts that show in the image.

I wonder why he didn't provide the image ID.

Again, I have to correct the great Phage..... if the antenna is extended, than yes, it does resemble part of it. I expect no responce from you as usual when I correct you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Having followed both rovers daily for the first several months on NASAs pics page, I am skeptical.

Again, what camera are these supposed (90 pics did he say) pictures from? The navigation or the panoramic? Regardless, I do not recall the arm being that high in the air or that shape (a solid rectangular object) when pictures were taken from either camera.

It should be easy to get to the bottom of this, however. Where are they posted on NASAs website? I dont think this pic were even taken on Mars, period.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by Versa

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown when an image on Mars shows up, it cannot be easily explained

As Phage as already pointed out there is no evidence that the image in the OP is actually from Mars.....

And no evidence at all that is not Mars.

are you actually serious

edit on 19/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
Those edges are really smooth and most importantly - symmetrical. That looks anything but a typical rock. I just wish we could see a better resolution of it. I have my doubts though because the guy on YouTube basically jumps to the conclusion of a flying saucer. That raises a flag in my mind. It might not be natural, but to assume flying saucer is ridiculous.

A little color and contrast adjustment shows that it's a rock:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2e855c338f.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry.

Not to be a jerk but this reply is pretty shill-y...
Your photo manip proves NOTHING either way. "Look guys, I overlayed a yellowish color on a black & white image, sorry guys, its just a rock. Nothing to see here."

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

ooooo you showed some weather balloon movements.... below the martian soil
now then add more fake frequency interuption lol.. and change color to red 2
:
Thanks ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ah there does seem to intelligent life in the universe........whoever put this one in the hoax bin

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMeLiverpool
reply to post by QBSneak000

To me it looks like one of those security bolts
(star type with a small stud in the centre)
Hate to say it but hoax is looking likely.

Peace

JML

I agree, I believe those are the same kind of bolts used in small aircraft manufacture but I cannot be certain. To me...at least at the photo I put up with grater detail and flipped, looks like it was taken possibly from a small aircraft window....cessna maybe?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
A little color and contrast adjustment shows that it's a rock:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a2e855c338f.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry.

LOL! That's the best laugh I've had in a long time! Please tell me you're joking. A rock...really? It's just as much a bird bath as it is a rock! If you're going to try to debunk something, do so with an open mind. Just because you want it to be a rock doesn't mean it is one. I'm not saying it is a UFO but it is more likely to be a UFO than a perfectly symmetrical rock, shaped like a flying saucer appearing to be hovering. I'm a forensic video analyst so I will do a REAL analysis of the photo and post the results here. My guess is that it was done in photoshop but I hope I'm wrong. Either way, I have an open mind.

A rock...LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It looks natural to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Im not exactly sure this is actually a picture from a rover on mars,there's no proof of that.

I will say that the object that's pointed out in the OP,doesn't look like a natural formation,but artificial,i could be wrong.

Although it does look similar to a fairly symmetrical rock,maybe.You can see a shadow of the object below itself.

The shadow doesn't look like its airborne but landed in my opinion.

I don't know if this is real or a hoax,but its probably a hoax unfortunately.

As usual..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've examined the image presented as authentic and though
my skills in photo-imagery are only so-so, the guys where I
work took a look at it.

A Grayscale holds quite a bit of info that the average eye
can easily miss.
Thanks to a little 'upgrading' one can see other details in
the image.

It certainly makes you think, nuh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/173d875bd7b7.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
YAY! I just calls em likes I sees em...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceLiteman
reply to post by 31Bravo

I understand your skepticism and everyone shouldn't believe everything they see but what difference would it make if this video ended up on CNN or any other main stream media network? Just because they say it's real makes it real right?

Hello Ace
. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say so I'll answer as best as I can as my understanding to what you mean.. I want to believe that the UFO is real, but YouTube, and this is 9 times out of 10, is not a credible source to find any type of world changing information. Noone is worried about exposing the truth, they're worried about how many channel hits they can get. I personally believe QBSneak00 debunked it.. after messing with the contrast and resolution it, imho, simply looks like the underside of something exposing a head of a screw or something.

If they were to post this over MSM.. well.. I think everyone would agree that there's more chance of it being real, than it being a hoax. MSM makes mockery of UFO's and aliens.. they're still being told to push ignorance upon the masses, but if they finally started playing it on MSM well.. what would you think?
edit on 19-8-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
LOL,

nicely done A boy in a dress,great work.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBoBBizWorth

Just doin' mah job Sir...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join