It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gog/Magog War Prophesied In Ezekiel 38-39 Is Beginning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Total rubbish, same as any other prediction/prophecy thread. Total BS Fear mongering. It's about time we dismissed this end time rubbish and focused on a better future for our species. Time for humanity to grow up, how can we ever better our future selves if all we think of is our 'imminent' destruction. Let's think about our children and our grandchildrens future and forget about our primitive past. It's the only way we'll get out of this hole we're in.

This thread fails, massively.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
People who look at prophecy through a Euro-Christian lens forget that Jesus was and is on the side of the oppressed. In the last 5 centuries it has been none but the powerful Euro-Christian empires of the west that have basically ruled the world through aggression, violence, war, political chicanery [ NEW WORLD ORDER STUFF] and unjust force. So for folks to make this group the innocent good guys is amazing!

Remember Jesus said ”The meek will inherit the earth” and we know what he said about a rich man getting into heaven, that might also apply to rich nations that have indulged in historical oppression of people.

I hardly think he was referring to a nation like Israel and the nations of the western world and their thousands of nuclear weapons and their oppression of third world peoples since Columbus. And I might add their destruction of their own European peoples also, e.g. Hitler types and the many wars and conflicts within the western world.

So for you guys to always label Muslims and other non Europeans you may be having political conflicts with at the time as the negative archetypes of the Bible, and never apply these negative archetypes to your own culture as evil, is problematic to say the least.

It may be that the Bible is labeling the Israelis and the western world as the chief evildoers.

They are the ones with most of the power, and are the chief cultural trendsetters in the world.

In other words:

Look at thy self!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

WOW you should not be on this site. We all should arm ourselves and be proud of your right to bear arms. When we have to censor our guns and act accordingly we loose that much more freedom .......Move on to another site if you cant handle people embracing their right's... Old Corps: Keep your pic and dont give up your right to bear arms thats the first step in disarming you and your nation .....You are a inspiration to us all Old Corps...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Great read OldCorps S&F!!!
Let me know when that chili is ready...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

It is very nice to see someone with wisdom on these forums. Everytime I see a BS flag or name calling I see the Ego has won the fight. People love to use their reptile brain when they dismiss something they have no idea about and refuse to search deeper for answers. They dont believe, which means it doesnt exist and anyone who thinks different are WRONG.

Open your minds. We are ignorant about what is really going on and that is why we need to have open discussion without the closed minds.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice troll there oldcorp citing fox and debka as legitimate links oh and the bible -.- the fact that you even read that can of worms speaks volumes to your character cherry picking the good leaving out the bad and posting on ATS the ugly i will believe the mog/magog war is happening when it happens and even then we can put it down to religious fundies like YOU Israfail FAILmas and amadinajaFAIL. And the ever present emotion's inside us that don't feel happy unless were slapping something /someone/your meat no offence ladies :3.

Oh and while we're at it the folks in this thread are waiting on your OTHER project... you know ELENIN???? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to worry though it's only 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE -.-

Son, I am disappoint.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I have heard several other people under the impression that Christ ended the old testament with his new covenant but nothing could be further from the truth. This is the bad teachings of man , Jesus himself said I did not come to change the law but to fulfill the law. The churches of today do not teach Gods word properly and that is why their are so many denominations giving different view points. The book of revelation sums it all up out of the seven churches mentioned by Jesus only two, Smyrna and Philidelphia did Jesus approve of. The only thing these churches have in common is they teach of the synagog of Satan.

And by the way OP great post but don't expect to many people on this site to agree .

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03

What God gave to us in prophecy he will honor no matter what testament it is in. The Old Testament is still very relevant in some terms. WHat Jesus did is sacrifice himself...aka a blood sacrifice...which was Jewish law for forgiveness of sin and over rode Moses' law of stoning, eye for eye, ect. For sins committed. ONly Jesus' blood could do that. Jesus did not invalidate the prophets of the old testament...he paid for our sins so that we may go to heaven through him by believing he was the true messiah...which he was proved to be. I encourage you to read the Bible and learn more about it.

Excuse me, my post is addressed to the OP and not you!You have no right to speak on his behalf.I am very aware of both testaments and own both.For all you know I maybe the author.Mind your business and let the OP answer for himself unless he chooses to hide behind your skirt.I am not nieve when it comes to scripture.I have my reasons.I actually like the OP's post and what he has done here so just go away Victor03, it is not your place to speak.
edit on 28-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Read the post above yours...yep talking about you.

edit on 28-6-2011 by Soldier of God because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Anyone else thinking the Antichrist (or supposed figure) could come from a Muslim nation or am I interpreting that completely wrong?

Seems to me like these uprisings in the so-called Arab Spring will unite these nations into one big group like a continent within a continent. That's when they'll attack Israel, get their asses handed to them eventually and then a charismatic leader within the Muslim Gathering (as I'll call it for all intents and purposes right now) will be the one to request the peace treaty for 7 years.

The 'Arab' Spring is a CIA backed destabilization of the entire middle-east. The positions of power in the various countries targeted are being filled by elements within the Muslim Brotherhood, with the CIA's blessing. The Muslim brotherhood however is not Muslim... it is Masonic.

These events are very interesting with regards to prophecy, as the bible requires the countries surrounding Israel to 'conspire as one' against her. This is what the so-called Arab spring will result in, as middle-eastern countries under their 'Muslim' Brotherhood leaders will gradually realign and take a much tougher stance collectively against Israel.

The long-awaited war Albert Pike spoke of is now at the doorstep, the Masonic agenda is right on schedule,

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

Things to expect, according to my understanding of scripture:

- a middle-eastern war, which turns nuclear as things escalate (Israel's 'Samson Option')
- the complete devastation of Damascus
- the end of economic good times, sorrows, rationing, hunger and social upheavels worldwide ( '...in those days the splendor of Jacob shall fail...')
- the destruction (accidental probably, or earthquake...) of the Haram Ash-Sharif, the Temple Mount and third holiest site in Islam. This will pave the way for the foundations of Solomon's Temple to be excavated, and for the Temple to be rebuilt and sacrifices resumed. The Temple will be rebuilt 'in times of trouble' and will be surrounded by a 'moat', this is the same Temple the Masonic antichrist shall profane as foretold in Matthew 24:15 and Daniel 9:27

Freemasonry has always planned to gain control of the Temple Mount so they can rebuild Solomon's Temple...it shouldn't be too hard to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oldcorp, I was amazed to see this posting. This morning after watching the news my husband said almost the same thing, shoot it sounds like you were sitting there having coffee with us.

The signs are all around, one just needs to stop and look. Personally whether you believe in a higher power or not, one must admit the planet seems to be erupting, these are serious times.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I really have nothing to argue here...... other than that history continually repeats in one way or another. Jerusalem has been surrounded many times since the Book of Ezekiel was written (divined). Jerusalem has also been under the occupation of the Muslims, Jews, and Christendom and is currently occupied by Jews(Israelis) and Muslims (Palestinians). Har Megiddo has been on it's way for 1500+ years if we take the words of that book literally or any other book of the Bible (any religious text) for that matter. On average the books included in the text common today where written between 600 B.C.E and even after the death of Christ for about another 100 years so about 700 years of writing compiled into that little book much being left out. Many of the story's in common texts were first told by the Sumerians. Not to bash on religious believers as I consider myself spiritual but the Bible and its counter parts are basically hand pick snippets that were plagiarized from previous cultures that pre-date our knowledge of human civilization. Prime example of this would be Göbekli Tepe which is 11,500 years old pre-dates Stonehenge by 6000+ years and the Pyramids of Giza by 7000+ years yet we were only Neanderthals at the time according to popular science. The religious texts of today have been so distorted, edited, and mis-interpreted by man that they resemble little of the message God intended (if there was one to begin with) still remains.

P.S. Now this is not to say that something bad is not gong to happen over there because all other current event evidence points that way, not because of a "2,500 year old vision from God." I think faith is a great thing but it can lead people to be blinded by their convictions after all you did say you where indoctrinated in this belief from pre-K-12.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

I have heard several other people under the impression that Christ ended the old testament with his new covenant but nothing could be further from the truth. This is the bad teachings of man , Jesus himself said I did not come to change the law but to fulfill the law. The churches of today do not teach Gods word properly and that is why their are so many denominations giving different view points. The book of revelation sums it all up out of the seven churches mentioned by Jesus only two, Smyrna and Philidelphia did Jesus approve of. The only thing these churches have in common is they teach of the synagog of Satan.

And by the way OP great post but don't expect to many people on this site to agree .

Absolutely. Some rare wisdom there....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I think alot of people post emotionally before putting together their thoughts. Not just here but in everyday life. If people would stop for a second and think things through, the world would be such a better place. There is no reason to post on this thread or any other if you aren't going to bring anything to the discussion. The OP was about how he has come to the conclusion of why we are in the end times. If you don't believe we are in the end times or if God is even real, you have 2 logical options. Respond by saying why you believe this to be incorrect and use either scripture or some other form of evidence. Don't call the man stupid for believing in a "fairy tale" as some like to call it. Thats just rude and insulting.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

S&F. Sadly I think your right on time with this one. I already made a thread on this but predicted it would happen last year when it looked like Lebanon was going to get hit again by Israel. This time is ripe for Israel to be set up as just about every Christian can see how these Arab nations are being made more radical and when they come knocking on Israel's door, you know Obama wont be there to help. Not when Russia comes calling anyway.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out as it has a lot of evidence to back up your claim.

This is the best reading I have done on the war.
www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The people fulfilling the prophecies are atheists and/or believers in non-biblical religions. How do you explain this in your theory?

Originally posted by HologramDenier
Unfortunately, the irony here is that religious fanatics who believe in the magic power of scriptures are the ones who cause the majority of problems in the world. Because their beloved scriptures dictate the way they live their lives we have waged wars acrross the centuries.
Religion may well turn out to be involved in the next great war, however it will be in the capacity of a self fulfilling prohecy because people are foolish enough to believe them.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice troll there oldcorp citing fox and debka as legitimate links oh and the bible -.- the fact that you even read that can of worms speaks volumes to your character cherry picking the good leaving out the bad and posting on ATS the ugly i will believe the mog/magog war is happening when it happens and even then we can put it down to religious fundies like YOU Israfail FAILmas and amadinajaFAIL.

Son, I am disappoint.

You want to see evidence check these facts. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read the whole thread and come back and explain how this is not happening now.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

As long as you understand what you said in sentence one, well ... I guess we are done here.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
reply to post by OldCorp

Does it ever occur to any of the Religions that those we refer to variously as TPTB, Illuminati, Bilderburgs ad nauseum ad infitum, are seriously mixed in with the heads of religions. This is planning not prophecy.
The various religous early myths may perhaps have groundings in much earlier geophysical catastrophes. They had the means of record long before any hoi polloi, add a few MAN MADE wars on top of that and you end up with a populous running round like headless chickens begging to be subservient and pay any price to get 'their' Gods to stop shaking the world and shooting at them.
I don't care what prophecy says. In the case of geophysical activities religion nor their Gods can stop it, in the case of war it's usually the religious and their Gods starting it.

i agree. I think because of my research, that the new testament was written by the ruling elite a long time ago, they wrote out a generalized plan and are now enacting it to hasten the coming of christ. If you were the most powerful group on the planet, why wouldnt you?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Obviously the voice hearing and the email receiving have started to take their toll on what you had left of a rational mind. You only need a few more pushes and prods until you are lost in that fantasy world - better known as psychosis. Don´t say I did not warn you beforehand(again).

You need not reply, you will experience what I warned you about soon enough, seeing as we are at the "end times" according to people like you. Good entertainment though, apparently you like making a fool out of yourself for the pleasure of others.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join