It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Scientist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

so first we have this fake people on the web

And then all of a sudden we have people from the media, scientist, army, etc etc etc.

I am not a conspiracy kind of guy because they tend not to believe anything.

But even I am seeing certain patterns.

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Priceless ... you actually answered
... which tells me you've already put me in a pigeon hole (shame)

The 'almost' says it all ... have fun whilst you're here

Woody

link   

link   
I realize you are not an astrophysicist, but I'd like to know your thoughts about "Comet Elenin". It's said that this comet isn't a comet, but a brown dwarf star having an enormous gravitational mass, which is fighting for polarity from our Sun.

I'd like to flush out or talk about this object and the earthquakes that are tied back to various alignments. Is it possible this is not a comet, but something else?

sites.google.com...

planetxtownhall.com...

The timeline below tracks the movement of the ELEnin dwarf star in our solar system through 2011 using the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory Data for their ELEnin Comet Psyop (link) .

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

==============

Diagram#1

March 2 Dwarf star passes through celestial plane. 0.0 declination. 2.261 AU from Earth.

March 11 Saturn, Dwarf Star, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trench for volcano/earthquake/tidal events to escalate. First Alignment. 2.1 AU from Earth.

May 11 Earth, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are in alignment to create optimum conditions for seismic activity. Diagram

April 25 Earth crosses ELE orbit to match ELE orbit at 1.8 AU, or about 170 million miles. 1.835 AU from Earth.

May 28 Earth reaches ELE outside orbit position. 1.836 AU from Earth.

June 27 Dwarf Star crosses Mars orbit. 1.789 AU from Earth.

Diagram #2

July 7 Saturn, Dwarf Star and Sun are in alignment where Saturn should show signs of the dwarf star assuming polarity control. 1.74 AU from Earth. Saturn Diagram.

Aug 3 Dwarf Star crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Dwarf Star perigee orbit angle position. 1.489 AU from Earth.

Aug 21 Dwarf Star crosses Venus orbit. 1.198 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Dwarf Star reaches perigee position and breaks ecliptic plane at Mercury orbit. 0.708 AU from Earth.

Sept 19 Dwarf Star equidistant from Sun And Earth. 0.523 AU from Earth.

Sept 26 Dwarf Star passes between Sun and Earth for second alignment for anticipated Geological Pole Shift Event. Second Alignment. 0.396 AU from Earth. ELE = 0.0 declination with Sun = -1 declination.

Diagram #3

Oct 2 Dwarf Star at Venus orbit. 0.316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Dwarf Star at Earth orbit and nearest position. 0.232 AU from Earth @ 21.57 million miles.

Nov 14 Dwarf Star crosses Mars orbit. 0.46 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Dwarf Star, Earth and Sun alignment for Pole Shift Reversal Event. Third Alignment 0.58 AU from Earth.

The Dwarf Star will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on Feb 29, 2012 marking 163 days from Sept. 19, 2011 that Dwarf Star is nearer our planet than the Sun.
======================

A dwarf star between Jupiter and Sun mass is approaching Earth from @ 10h 38m 24.48s +7 00' 49.68" (link) coordinates at 100,000 miles per hour covering 2.4 million miles each day from the Leo Constellation moving towards 44 Leo to break through the ecliptic plane on March 2, 2011. The dwarf star with a planetary object (Planet X) and multiple moons (pic is currently on an inbound trajectory between Jupiter orbit and Mars orbit to reach Mars orbit on June 25, 2011.

The dwarf star being currently tracked by NASA as the Psyop Leonid ELEnin Comet that came into alignment with Sun and Earth at the first of three alignments on March 11, 2011; which is what all the false flag psyop disinformation is calling the pole shift. The dwarf star was still too far away (2.1 AU) to assume polarity control of the Earth from the Sun. This March 11 alignment coincides with the February 27, 2010 ELE/Earth/Sun alignment that shifted earth aquifers and shifted Earth axis 3 inches with the 8.8 Chile Quake. The magnetic poles of our planet are not shifting, but are 'migrating' from the approach of the dwarf star mini solar system and the powerful magnetic field and polarity entering our inner solar system; which has been going on since 2004. The dynamic gravitational Tug-of-War between the Sun, Earth and Dwarf Star is enhanced by the near-alignment of seven planetary/solar bodies at this alignment shown in the first diagram above and demonstrated by a red alignment line depicting extreme gravitational force. These orbiting objects are connected to the Sun by magnetic portals (link), which the Earth passed through on 2/27/2010 and 3/11/2011 that connects the dwarf star to the Sun. The next major event for Dwarf Star is June 27, 2011, when the dwarf star crosses the Mars orbit. Then on July 7, 2011 the ELEnin dwarf star passes between the Sun and Saturn orbiting above the ecliptic plane, which should reveal some evidence that the dwarf star is attempting to gain polarity control over the ringed planet.

Diagram 2 starts at August 3, 2011 when the dwarf star crosses Earth orbit to then cross Venus orbit on August 21, 2011. Then we see the ELEnin dwarf star reach perigee position nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years from the 9/11 attacks (What Really Happened, when the dwarf star begins the 3600-year orbit once again. September 26, 2011 marks the day of the next alignment, when the dwarf star is only 0.396 AU from Earth (36.8 million miles); when the dwarf star is expected to gain polarity control over the Earth and cause the Geological Pole Shift. This marks the time when the Earth will bow to the dwarf star's awesome magnetic field/polarity, so the northern hemisphere experiences many days of darkness; while the southern hemisphere is drawn nearer the Sun. There are 14 days between the dwarf star reaching perigee position and this alignment with the Earth and Sun being equidistant to the dwarf star on the 7th day (Sept. 18).

October 2 is the day that the ELEnin dwarf star crosses Venus orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of Earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the Sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive dwarf star gravity well. Two weeks go by (Oct. 17) and the dwarf star crosses the Earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 21.57 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The dwarf star crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third alignment on November 22 where the Earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 11. This marks the time of the Geological Pole Shift Reversal that tips the Earth back to near the current position, as the Sun regains polarity control from the dwarf star racing away from the inner solar system.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought I might give a proper welcome. Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading your threads and posts. Don't let the rude people get to ya. Remember, most of them who are rude to you, are rude to everyone else too. Just ignore them and they will go away. (Sometimes.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your conversations here.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
ow and btw, I have a question.

Where do you think string theory could take us in the not to distant future.

I didn't meant to be mean to you but that's the explanation of this whole dis-info stuff.
edit on 26/6/11 by sevensheeps because: update

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli
To answer these questions: It doesn't exist, and I do.

Bzzzzt!! WRONG ANSWER! You have just gored three of the sacred cows of ATS! I predict your discussions on ATS will be heated and confrontational, and yes, probably amusing.

You will find that fact, logic, and reason are anathema to many posters on ATS. Whatever, enjoy your stay.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't believe you at all
edit on 26-6-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaziCensorsDropDead
great post, you are awesome

Moduli ... is that you stroking your own ego ?

If not I think you have your first online stalker

Woody

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by Moduli

I bet your a disinfo agent seeing as the only reason you read these board is because they are funny.. and the reason why string theory is correct is "to complicated for us".. I think i speak fir this entire forum when i say duck you you arrogant doucche

Really?

I laugh at this board too. And I don't know Crapola. But I do know his brother Wee

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
First, welcome.
Second -I hope you'll feel better soon. Some would recommend hot tea and rest, but scientists might prefer ATS shock treatment.
Also i would like to add that i am proud to be part of community that is obviously helping to advance the science ,even if it is only by reducing the stress of scientists who are tired of harping on the same string and would rather to read something hilarious that is created by our joint efforts.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nilly
I'd like your explanation/analysis on the double-slit experiment, please. Thanks

There's really very little going on here. It's no different than water waves moving through two slits and making an interference pattern on a wall (you can do this in the bathtub!). The only difference is that the waves are probability waves instead of physical water waves. That's okay, though, there's nothing strange about that.

It's a little funny that when you "measure" it you don't see the interference, but it turns out that nothing funny is actually going on. What really has happened is something like "now the waves have gotten really narrow" and, for example, a really narrow water wave has no trouble passing through a single wide slit!

The only place something interesting happens is in the "measurement." It turns out--unlike what you read on these forums (and many other places!)--that this is just a convenient abstraction and doesn't mean anything special. It's just an arbitrary distinction between "before" and "after" that turns out is useful to make mathematically.

What is really going on is that interactions between particles "in the system" (arbitrary distinction) effect "the environment" (arbitrary distinction) in a way that causes the wave to become skinny ("localized").

So the wave-like-ness is just the fact that probability distributions can be broad (pass through both slits at once) and the particle-like-ness is the fact that the probability distribution can be narrow (fits through just one slit).

Nothing special at all!

Originally posted by j-man
reply to post by Moduli

I guess I haven't been going to school long enough to understand what you are saying... But thanks for the effort anyway.

No problem, but I should say that knowing you don't know is a much better state than thinking you know and not knowing
. Saying that you don't understand puts you way ahead of lots of people.

One more thing though, the fact that quantum physics works doesn't make it exclusively right. (example: "How do people get upstairs?" "The stairs offcourse!" "Oh right, I see it so this must be true!" But then someone finds the elevator..)

Science is about details, not vague generalities. And getting the details right does make it right, by definition. To really understand what this means you should learn some symbolic logic!

Intuitively it doesn't feel natural for the Universe to be so complicated.

The descriptions of quantum mechanics, general relativity, etc, are actually quite simple once you understand the language.

Quantum physics and string theory fundamentaly come down to chance, right?

Yes. Any particular measurement of a "single" state is not determined (things like averages are though). But this is okay, the theory is still highly predictive. Determinism is not required for predictivity.

And get well soon!

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

Originally posted by Moduli
To answer these questions: It doesn't exist, and I do.

Bzzzzt!! WRONG ANSWER! You have just gored three of the sacred cows of ATS! I predict your discussions on ATS will be heated and confrontational, and yes, probably amusing.

You will find that fact, logic, and reason are anathema to many posters on ATS. Whatever, enjoy your stay.

Facts and logic don't cause asthma. Polution and planet Nirubu does.
You are obviously a disinfo agent and an Indigo here to lie about comet Elinin.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hopefully this thread picks up steam and gets moved to one of the science forums so you can get stars. Sad that the "my name is hussein" troll gets so much kharma love and you don't.

Welcome

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This may not fit into the type of questions you desire to answer but I have three.

Do you believe that astral travelling and out of body experiences are scientifically possible?

Is reincarnation possible? If so, how and why?

What are your opinions on Rh negative blood? Do you believe there is a physiological mechanism connected to blood and blood types that transcends time and space?

link   
Hello Scientist,
I'm a Philosopher
I too am sometimes amused by ATS tomfoolery.
But I'd like to remind you of the ilk of this population.
Also, there are other reasons to be here.

I get all my most interesting news from ATS, always before the regular news.
I come to ATS at least once a day to scan the recent posts. I usually read a few articles a week.
I don't comment often as there would be no point.
One doesn't talk to a tree.
But one can enjoy it's purpose.

I feel that ATS is a place where one can talk about alternate points of view without fear of ridicule, (because of the staff.) And perhaps once in a while, as in with, for instance, mining, one finds a gem in the earth.

However, one can expect the population of ATS to be exactly representative of the population at large.

Aren't you lucky to travel in circles where such limitations come as a surprise?

Have fun, intellectual wallflower.

link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Regarding the double slit experiment how do you say nothing special is going on when the results of the experiment change simply by observing it?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How did the moon get there?

Where does it go at night?

You can't explain that...

Nah, in a seriousness, I too find this site highly amusing. The religion section is particularly outrageous. I saw a thread the other day that asked why Atheist and Christians bash on each other. Lulz were had. Its funny to see people justify what their religion has done and the legacy they are continuing. Though maybe funny isn't the right word. It can get pretty sad that people can hold on to preconceived notions that are refuted by fact(is evolution false, or i am i just afraid of my own mortality?), merely for the sake of comfort and the thought that they are somehow so important to a omnipotent being that he would interfere with the lives of many just to help them with there own little problems.

I don't have any particular questions on String Theory, everything that I've wanted to know about it I know.

BUT... with you description i was thrown off. I was under the impression that string theory allowed for different universes? Not that i understand the concept of other universes very well, nor do i believe it.

On a side note: Now that i have physicist here i would like to ask about the God Particle and the effect its discovery could have on technology and the way we view the world in general?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
I realize you are not an astrophysicist, but I'd like to know your thoughts about "Comet Elenin". It's said that this comet isn't a comet, but a brown dwarf star having an enormous gravitational mass, which is fighting for polarity from our Sun.

I'd like to flush out or talk about this object and the earthquakes that are tied back to various alignments. Is it possible this is not a comet, but something else?

A brown dwarf would have measurably large (indeed, huge!) effects on the orbits of the planets, as well as the asteroids and comets we watch. Remember, around 100 years ago we were able to measure tiny changes in the orbit of Mercury (en.wikipedia.org...) due to crazy small effects that are caused by general relativity. The effects of an object many times the mass of Jupiter would definitely be noticeable (even way out in the outer solar system).

There are limits on the largest undetected planets that can be within a few hundreds of AU of the Sun, and they are pretty small. Although I don't remember the numbers offhand, you can probably find them in an intro astronomy text on the chapter on the Oort cloud or something.

Originally posted by sevensheeps
Where do you think string theory could take us in the not to distant future.

Currently, string theory is beginning to have applications in condensed matter physics through a correspondence that allows us to write an ordinary quantum field theory, like the kind used to describe e.g., hard drive platters or LCD screens or other such systems, in terms of a specific formulation of string theory. That is to say, the "ordinary" and string theory descriptions are identical. It turns out, some types of problems are easier to solve in the string theory language. So it's likely that not too far in the future it will help us do some neat things with applications.

Aside from that, understanding some of the relations of particles within the standard model would help us understand things such as the early universe, and teach us about interesting interactions that may be useful (high energy particle physics is already used in applications such as MRIs, various materials analysis techniques, etc).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join