It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Chong destroys anti-pot shill Paul Chabot Live on CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Read my OP I say that and a lot more then invite the debunkers to come play.Because I can back it all up with facts

Originally posted by metaldave
Chong did own that!!

That was killer.

Thanks

Your welcome its nice to post something cool for a change

and many thx to all the posters for following the TnC like you know you can't advocate criminal drug use on ATS for legal reasons. That and me thread may be binned if its too much hassel.

edit on 24-6-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

Without commenting on the subject matter...Tommy lost it. I love him. I think prohibition is dumb. But he lost it.
"I haven't smoked in two months!"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by metaldave

Without commenting on the subject matter...Tommy lost it. I love him. I think prohibition is dumb. But he lost it.
"I haven't smoked in two months!"

Ya that was weak but point for point he won big time tho he did let loose on the shill cant say I would've done any better lol

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well defending Chong, he could barely get a word in, and it's kinda hard to keep your cool when the other person is using lies against you.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Paul Chabot is an idiot. Didn't he say Marijuana is dangerous or some bull# like that? Then he brings up Marinol, a synthesized THC, an expensive form of Marijuana in a pill.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Marijuana is bad but Marinol is safe...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Meth is bad but Adderall is safe...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Heroin is bad but Oxycodone is safe...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Anything made by the pharmaceutical companies are safe. Anything made by the pharmaceutical companies are safe. Anything made by the pharmaceutical companies are safe... Muahahahahahahahaha...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just say "NO" to natural or street drugs but say "YES" to all the prescription drugs.
edit on 24-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

What are you talking about? He did not "destroy" Chabot at all.
Chong could barely manage to put together a coherent sentence let alone debate the man on relevant issues.
That's what years of pot smoking does to you.
I almost laughed out loud when Chong started in about the "lies" and gov't deception right after Chabot explained about the long-term side effects of paranoia and depression.
One glance at the two of them tells the complete story: Chong looks like a homeless train wreck while Chabot is clean-cut, articulate, forthcoming and concerned about protecting family and community.
Keep smoking up and end up a loser like Tommy Chong.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofPeleus
reply to post by UcDat

What are you talking about? He did not "destroy" Chabot at all.
Chong could barely manage to put together a coherent sentence let alone debate the man on relevant issues.
That's what years of pot smoking does to you.
I almost laughed out loud when Chong started in about the "lies" and gov't deception right after Chabot explained about the long-term side effects of paranoia and depression.
One glance at the two of them tells the complete story: Chong looks like a homeless train wreck while Chabot is clean-cut, articulate, forthcoming and concerned about protecting family and community.
Keep smoking up and end up a loser like Tommy Chong.

ya funny you should point out they chose chong for this show down didnt they? Wanna bet they wound him up a bit first? Aint he still on probtion? LOL
Now show us the study that proves it causes paranoia and ill show you another bs big pharm gov funded lie. and again point for point DESTROYED that simple shill.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What was so funny about that segment? I guess I missed the joke. And do people really LOL?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17

What was so funny about that segment? I guess I missed the joke. And do people really LOL?

Ya tho quietly so i dont wake up the kids

I thought it was funny cause its true look at the looks on the faces of the shills priceless.

Tommy came out swinging like a hurricane good thing too wouldnt of gotten a word in other wise.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I think it has to be fully 100% legalized.

None of that Schedule 2-only monkey business.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Nobama

I think it has to be fully 100% legalized.

None of that Schedule 2-only monkey business.

heh I dont agree I dont think we should allow it for recreational but I'll go with whatever the majority votes for after we kick the crooks running our gov out and have a real democracy.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
First off just do a little comparison between cannabis and alcohol...then tell me which you'd rather have legal. Also the statistic he gave on people in rehab for cannabis is bogus. You have to understand that when you go to court over a cannabis related charge the judge orders you to go to rehab...so the statistics are mostly comprised of people forced into rehab not people saying this is a problem in my life I need to go get help. It's just outrageous how they pass these obvious lies for truth and I for one am sick of hearing them!

reply to post by UcDat

The reason those involved in the business don't want to see it legalized is because of the drop in value. I have been there talked to the people and know quite a few...anyone from the growers to the dealers would lose money. The reason it fetches such a high price now is because it's illegal. That's why Ca. Co. and the other states haven't decriminalized it no one involved is voting for it. I have heard of community meetings held just to discuss how to keep it illegal in Ca.

I would love to see it decriminalized for the simple fact there is no reason it should be a crime...but I also advocate that the only criminal acts are against people or property not against self. It's a waste of time and should have no precedence. If we can pass one law to protect people from themselves but over look all sorts of other ways people will hurt themselves you tell me where the precedents is? It's silly and a waste of time...to further our species in balance with nature we need the lesser genes to die off it's just common sense...
edit on 24-6-2011 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

hear hear!
seriously though, isn't that how it's suppose to be done?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonofPeleus

such a great sign of ignorance, if you don't have anything to contribute go back under the bridge.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Myths vs facts?

Scientific Studies

Links are a community service...

Cherbot has to force a smile. He himself has gone to rehab for ALCOHOL and marijuana. He should read my links before he calls medical marijuana a fraud. And if he learned anything from rehab at all, he should know that he himself is an addict.

Source

If it helps your position to believe that we are not born with an inherited increased susceptibility to the risks and dangers of addiction, that's what you'll believe. If it is more convenient to believe that a person has a predisposition, that's what you'll believe. Logic and fact are often ignored.

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

FULL legalization or NO dice!

Where's the real liberatarians on this site?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hahaha, wow...that was difficult to watch. Paul Chabot is quite the shill indeed...
I like how he had no way to respond to the comments about Montel Williams, etc...because it wasn't on his pre-determined list of things to say. Fool...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join