It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/Morgellans - "What Have They Done To Us?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by adeclerk

Call it what you want if it helps you sleep at night. Something is causing these fibers to come out of peoples skin along with pain. This has only been mentioned the past ten years.

no it hasn't - it is named after a condition that was identified in the 1680's (see here - Mary M. Leitao from Morgellons Research Foundation & others), and the current mainstram idea as to what it is - Delusional parasitosis - was first identified as far back as the late 1930's.

edit on 21-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

no it hasn't - it is named after a condition that was identified in the 1680's (see here - Mary M. Leitao from Morgellons Research Foundation & others), and the current mainstram idea as to what it is - Delusional parasitosis - was first identified as far back as the late 1930's.

And fibers coming out of the skin? Delusional?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Hey if you want to know about the condition and how it may or may not relate to fibres in the skin go read the article and the links to it - I'm not the medical expert!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
well I believe this is real however I doubt we are making it....

if we could taking us out would be childs play for TPTB

A lot of vids about holographic planes spraying this stuff and more yet of ufo's or orbs associated with the chem trail things...

what who why i dunno but if TPTB had nano tech like this they'd put it in our water and food wait till they got a decent saturation and throw the switch.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have had a disease like Morgollons only mine is now dormant

I really think the nano tech research is on to something. what are they doing ?
setting up the Zombie Apocalypse? can they program us with these things?
all at once ? on any day they choose?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
i get the Delusional part. in the 1920s diabetes was listed as a delusional disorder.

as for the sensation of bugs crawling under the skin that is common with neurological disorders. many people with fibromyalgia, diabetic neuropathy, skin cancer, syphilis, Lyme disease, MS or herpes zoster also have the sensation of bugs under the skin.

Formication is the medical term for a sensation that resembles that of insects crawling on (or under the skin)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
i get the Delusional part. in the 1920s diabetes was listed as a delusional disorder.

Can you source that? It seems sort of an odd claim since insulin was first used as a treatment in 1922. It would seem, that being the case, that diabetes had been recognized as a hormonal disorder for quite a while.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi, Phage (You are my friend too).

Here is a pdf on the history of Insulin.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15025127

The discovery of the insulin which took place at Toronto, Canada in 1921-22 is one of the most important medical discoveries of the modern age. For this miracle, Prof. John James Macleod and Frederic Grant Banting were Jointly awarded the Nobel Prize in 1923 for Physiology or Medicine. Frederick Sanger a British biochemist discovered the structure of insulin in 1958 and was awarded Nobel prize for chemistry. Diabetes mellitus is called Madhumeha in ancient Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Egyptians and Greeks knew about it. Greek physician Aretaeus of Capadocia first suggested the term "Diabetes" and described it. Though insulin was discovered about 80 years ago research interest in it still continues unabated. This paper also gives case details of the first patient on whom Insulin was first tried and chronology of research on pancreas and Insulin.

edit on 22-6-2011 by afw2121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Your the first person I have seen mention holographic planes and orbs. I have seen them as well. There are a handful of videos on various video sites showing them as well. Peace to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I believe it. I have watched planes make chemtrails and the disappear. You can see the spray but the plane is gone. I thought I was cazzy but I have read it about on ATS several times. So, I must assume it could be something like that. Really bizzar. I had to search the sky for about 20 minutes looking for the plane I just saw a moment ago and it was gone. It has happened about 3-4 times.

Just tossing up the idea. Maybe they have DRONES doing the chemtrail spraying.

Just an idea.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121

Just tossing up the idea. Maybe they have DRONES doing the chemtrail spraying.

Just an idea.

I have a polite question :

Is it equally as possible, that the planes are just too far away, and the aircraft color + the sky color are of equal values tonally....making the plane hard to see against a sky of the same tone ?
Is that also another idea worth considering ?
~~~~~~~~~
In art terms, "value" and "tone" are interchangeable.........if all colors were assigned a position on a gray-scale...that would be a "tone", or "value".
(imagine a color image being converted to black-and-white....every color is now a "value, or "tone").
edit on 22-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121 Just tossing up the idea. Maybe they have DRONES doing the chemtrail spraying.
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Why can't drones or UAVs do the chemtrail spraying?

We have them in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, and here in the United States.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by wcitizen

Some details of her research paper can be found here: www.rense.com...

Oh wow, Rense. How reliable. You have 100%ly convinced me.

Irrespective of where it was made public, the scientist in question has a long list of relevant and excellent qualifications and has made the details of her scientific research available to the public.

Now, who am I going to give credence to? A highly qualified and reliable scientist with an excellent reputation who has made her findings available or an obsessive extremist denier upstart on ATS who has no qualifications and whose parrot like reponses typically are extrenely lacking in intelligence,?

Your reply is one more example which shows exactly what you're up to here.

edit on 22-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for bringing this up. It still galls me to see that there are folks out there who are still denying that Morgellan's as a "real" disease, man made or not.

It was beginning to cause speculation where Humans were contracting the disease from, and had been traced to the soil. Its not too far of a jump to aerosol dispersal, especially with the mounting evidence to the nano-nature of the fibers themselves.

I know. Even when presented with evidence they will still say it doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by afw2121

Why can't drones or UAVs do the chemtrail spraying?

We have them in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, and here in the United States.

Well, I guess we "can" have them do anything we want....but again the question arises.."are they ?"......

I mean, if we apply everything we have done in the past, to automatically assume we are doing it now, without proof -- that means we are still owning and selling slaves, still dropping nuclear weapons on pacific atolls and Japan, ....etc.

I want to know what we did wrong in the past...that's healthy to be aware of those mistakes.
I also like to think we learned from those mistakes....and give credit when we do not repeat them.
I read "Bury my Heart at Wounded Knee".....what a disgusting summation of our treatment of the native peoples.
But what a shame it would be, to constantly feel like we as a country could never recover and learn from such mistakes.
Those are the accusations I see leveled in places like this...that "once guilty, always guilty"....and I don't believe in permanent negative branding such as that.

This is why I require evidence over assumption.
You can assume anything you like......as assumption requires no evidence. Assumption requires imagination based on opinion...thereby leaving out evidence.
If you were accused of a crime you did not commit, would you want the trial jury to decide your fate on opinion, assumption, and not the evidence ?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
All i hope is Morgellans has nothing to do with this.

the symptoms sound horrible & i could only think of this when i read this post.

GJ for spreading awareness OP, if not for Chemtrails for this horrible disease !!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Call it what you want if it helps you sleep at night.

Not exactly, there is a distinction between each of those terms.

Something is causing these fibers to come out of peoples skin along with pain.

So why are you establish a causal relationship with 'chemtrails' when there isn't one?

This has only been mentioned the past ten years. Heck it could be from GMO, Flouride, or whatever substance they think we need.

So it's been present for ten years but is being caused by things that have been around much longer than that? Can you tell me why that doesn't make sense?

Doesnt really matter because they will continue to spin the news on everything they do. 911, gulf oil spill and more. People can believe or refuse to believe, makes no difference. This would not even be mentioned if it was not happening and people by the millions didnt see it daily. Maybe one day they will tell everyone what is happening but most likely they will do as they usually do and insert hints in movies, TV and advertisements. That way most will believe it is fantasy when they fantasy movies are the only place they tell real news that affects everyone in a major way.

Flapping on with your opinion. This isn't the right thread for this bullocks.

Although the nanoparticles look terrible they may be just what is needed.

What nanoparticles?

The Elite are either immune to the nanoparticles or they have Morgellons as well.

That's nuts. If the "elite" could be immune from, well, anything....don't you think Cheney would have been immune to heart disease?

Now why would they be poisoining themselves unless that is just how the game is played to bring in the NWO. Everyone must go through hades to get to Heaven or whatever others want to call it.

Link? Source?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Some details of her research paper can be found here: www.rense.com...

Oh wow, Rense. How reliable. You have 100%ly convinced me.

Irrespective of where it was made public, the scientist in question has a long list of relevant and excellent qualifications and has made the details of her scientific research available to the public.

Who is it and what are their qualifications, then?

Now, who am I going to give credence to? A highly qualified and reliable scientist with an excellent reputation who has made her findings available or an obsessive extremist denier upstart on ATS who has no qualifications and whose parrot like reponses typically are extrenely lacking in intelligence,?

Show me some qualifications of this "scientist" and we can discuss this.
I'm not big on those obvious appeals to authority.
edit on 6/22/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by fleabit

Perhaps you could elaborate on this massive amount of testing done by corporations on our behalf? Am I to believe that the government oversight is adequate?
How are these test performed?
I know that cities and/or counties test water for certain substances and toxins, but only to meet specific criteria.
Can you point me to information on these test? I admit, I am unaware of any testing on a massive scale.

I've posted about this in other threads here, including all the things tested for. I work for an environmental company. This company works for a lot of clients, both federal and commercial. We are hardly the only one - just google environmental water and soil testing - you'll get a lot of results.

But our company alone does extensive groundwater, drinking water, soil and air samples. We have mobile air sample units with a lot of equipment on board, which can be set up to take air quality samples around the clock, the results sent back via satellite. We have well sampling, around the clock. We test a ton of commercial sites for toxic chemicals, metals, etc. - these samples are sent to more than one independant lab for quality testing and validation, the entire process using a closely watched CoC routine.

Why? Because if we miss something, the commerical customer can be fined literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in fines. And we lose a customer. That is why it's not a coverup, and also why massive spraying cannot be happening. The sheer # of natural and produced chemicals, metals, liquids etc.. are tested regularly - for some sites, multiple times every day, depending on the sort of work the client does. We alone have offices in most major cities (and work in many other sites - mines, landfills, parks, etc). Samples are sent to multiple labs, not controlled by the government. They are accurate and intensive.

If spraying on a massive scale was occuring, there is no question at all - it would send up a huge red flag.. not to just my company, but all the labs and other environmental companies. This isn't happening. Ergo, no massive spraying is being done.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join