It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/Morgellans - "What Have They Done To Us?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Morgellan's, the Disease once largely dismissed as a "psychosis" or "conspiracy theory" by mainstream medicine, has now jumped on the "chemtrailing" bandwagon.

Having a family member with Morgellan's that was misdiagnosed as a "self mutilation" type of psychosis, this hits a nerve.

Unlike the countless droves that will no doubt turn out to "debunk" my post (Phage etc.), I am not trying to convince you to either believe in, or not to believe in chemtrails. I am simply presenting information, so you can decide for yourselves.

It seems to me, that in today's society, (even more so here on ATS) we are constantly bombarded by other people telling us what to eat, what to think, where to live, how to live, what to do for fun, and im having no more of it.

Remember Robert Anton Wilson and the reality tunnels. Try and use "e-prime". English language without the use of "is"

From beforeitsnews:SOURCE

"I now know these fibres respond to frequencies, electromagnetic ones. Let's hope that none of our 'friendly' governments decide to let loose a frequency that awakes these horrors." "'It' knows that I am here. 'It' senses me."

People are reportedly becoming ill from Chemtrails. I took out a nano sized organism from a chemtrail fibre after spraying in Nebraska. I have tested 23 out of 35 adults and 3 out of 4 children positive for these same fibres. None of those tested showed any outward signs of morgellons. I now know these fibres respond to frequencies, electromagnetic ones. Lets hope none of our friendly governments decide to let loose a frequency that awakes these horrors

From "A Fresh look at Barbara Peterson’s Morgellans and GMO" article Source

Very little can be found regarding this disease. Originally, sufferers were told that their problem was imaginary. This was of little comfort to the people who were suffering. Morgellons Disease sufferers report strange, fiber-like material sticking out of sores or wounds that erupt on the skin. This is accompanied by painful, intense itching, that has been described as “an ever present sensation as if something is crawling under the skin”

On May 18, 2006, KGW, a local news channel reporting out of the Oregon area did this story:

Strange sickness: Mystery disease horror story (excerpt) [Dr. Drottar] The disabled family practice doctor felt like bugs were crawling under her skin. “If I fully tell people what has gone on with me medically, they think they’re in the twilight zone,” said Drottar. She woke up with the feeling that fluid was flowing just below her skin. Often black or blue hair like fibers protruded from her skin, she said. “I thought I had been exposed to asbestos. I thought I was having asbestos fibers come out of my skin. I was pulling long, thin, small hair-like fibers that were extremely sharp that could literally pierce through my finger nails,” Drottar said. In addition to the feeling of bugs and the fibers, Drottar also suffered from severe depression, chronic fatigue and a weakened immune system. As a result, she had to give up her family practice, Drottar said.

Physicians have gone so far as refusing care for sufferers, calling them crazy (among other things)

More than one have suggested the connection between illegal aerosol operations and the contracting of this disease.

Now, having presented you with "some" of the the same information I have reviewed, and intending only to inform, not convince:

I feel safe making the following statement...

It seems that there could be a connection between the two, to me.

but please, do the world a favor, and think for yourselves. After all, its your reality that matters.

Morgellans Research Foundation

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What's with everybody and these "Chemtrails"?

I still have yet to see proof that there are chemicals in these contrails....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

You know, I was thinking about that. Proof is relative only to the instrument used to produce it, and the person using its location in space/time. So there will always be some way to disprove.

I did collect some hail from the last freak storm, kept it in the freezer and thinking about taking it to the UTA for testing.

But to what end? My opinion, as stated above is based on my research. It all boils down to what you believe. that is the true nature of reality.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by iSwag

You know, I was thinking about that. Proof is relative only to the instrument used to produce it, and the person using its location in space/time. So there will always be some way to disprove.

I did collect some hail from the last freak storm, kept it in the freezer and thinking about taking it to the UTA for testing.

But to what end? My opinion, as stated above is based on my research. It all boils down to what you believe. that is the true nature of reality.

If you really did that, I hope you can find chemicals in it to build a solid case. But if not, doesn't mean every other piece of hail doesn't have chems in it. Def gather different substances that came from the sky and test it. Test rainwater over areas where you've seen these planes fly over and spread those trails.

I'm skeptical of this topic, as many others definitely are too. Def keep this thread updated with your findings if you end up following through!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I also hope you will have it tested and show the results here
Luckily we don't have any "Chemtrails" to my knowledge in Georgia,
But doesn't mean I they wont come all these storms appearing in the
southwest area of the US...
In the meantime, I'm staying indoors away from the rain&puddles

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Very very interesting. I read a lot about chemtrails and I have never came across anything like this. Actually I'm very disturbed. But how come everyone doesnt have this sickness? Now I feel like I just want to hide. How do you stay away from it! There are chemtrails all the time in Cincinnati. This is something I've been wondering about food, medicines, etc...what do you think the people who are doing this (or know really whats going on) do to protect themselves? If they know the scary truths about any of those things they must be protecting themselves...especially if this chemtrail thing is the truth. Very disturbing post...but I'm glad I found it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Morgellans hasn't been shown to exist either, and is still seen as a well known delusional disorder - see en.wikipedia.org...

however it has a lot of press....and the CDC has been investigating it - you can see their page on it here: www.cdc.gov...

As has been noted there really isn't a link to chemtrails - unsurprising since chemtrails themsselves remain unproven!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
CDC is going to prove the existance of it then declare everyone
here plus every conspiracy theorist as having it. Can't wait.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

People are reportedly becoming ill from Chemtrails. I took out a nano sized organism from a chemtrail fibre after spraying in Nebraska. I have tested 23 out of 35 adults and 3 out of 4 children positive for these same fibres. None of those tested showed any outward signs of morgellons. I now know these fibres respond to frequencies, electromagnetic ones. Lets hope none of our friendly governments decide to let loose a frequency that awakes these horrors

Sorry I hate to laugh but that is just hilarious. Some random unnamed fibre that can be woken up by a specific frequency and give everyone an unconfirmed disease.

Some people live in lala land, they really do.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Dr. Hildegard Staninger has done research on Morgellons.

Here's her biography:

Dr. Staninger, author of the international environmental bestseller the Comprehensive Handbook of Hazardous Material: Regulations, Monitoring, Handling & Safety, Lewis Publishing/ CRC Press, is among the leading international scientists in the field of industrial toxicology. She pioneered the use of biological monitoring tests for targeting organ exposure to parent compounds, metabolites and their xenobiotics. Her research has opened the door of protenomics, enzynomics and genomics as recognized by Johns Hopkins University, Pandey Lab and Harvard University Medical College's small molecule genome project. Dr. Staninger is a former president of the Florida Chapter of the American Industrial Hygiene Association and is a former President and founder of the International Academy of Toxicological Risk Assessment (IATRA), which celebrated its 25th Anniversary in 2005. Additionally, she was the first Industrial Environmental Toxicologist Registered by the National Registry of Environmental Professionals (www.nrep.org...) and is a Certified Safety Executive by World Safety Organization and Inspector General for the International Environmental Intelligence Agency (IEIA), a division of World Life Research Institute. She received the prestigious 7th U.S. Army and Greater Stuttgart Community Award for her work during Operation Desert Shield in preventing increased chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) from the Kuwaiti burning oil fields during Desert Storm. Dr. Staninger is recipient of two Presidential Awards from Mr. Walter Lowry, Martin Marietta Orlando Aerospace President, for her work involving "Pregnant Women in the Workplace" and the "Increased Risk of Genetic Mutations in Contaminated Ground Water." Her knowledge base and compassion are ever more necessary as cleanup work takes place in the Gulf from the oil spill and in an ever increasing polluted world.

Some details of her research paper can be found here: www.rense.com...

Snip

PROJECT FMM ­ Fiber, Meteorite & Morgellons
PHASE IA ­ Initial Examination of Several Dozen Samples

March 29, 2007
PROJECT FMM (FIBER, METEORITE & MORGELLONS)

Principal Researcher Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1
© Saturday, March 27, 2007

INTEGRATIVE HEALTH INTERNATIONAL, LLC
12235 Centralia Street, Lakewood, CA 90715
Tel: 562-402-7300 Fax: 562-402-7308 Direct: 213-382-2786
Project Contract Labs: AMDL, Inc., ACS, Inc., MIT, and Lambda Solutions, Inc.

PHASE IA Samples from Sept. 1, 2006.
Results Received February 5, 2007

Subject Samples of Unknown Fibers Collected form Many Sources and Delivered to Laboratory.

Report of: Examination, Microscopic Measurements and Spectrographic Analysis of Several Dozen Fibers Sent from IHI, LLC, Lakewood, CA.

INTRODUCTION

Several batches of unknown suspect fibers were sent to the laboratory over a period of several weeks. We were asked to examine them, study them microscopically, determine some physical properties, and run elemental analysis by energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) and chemical groups by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR). Also some samples would be analyzed by Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy (FT-Raman).

Laboratory personnel would also compare the fibers with some other nanofibers reported to be carbon-silicon fibers with photoluminescent and other properties.

NOTE: All Samples were compared to the "Goldenhead" as found by Dr. Rahim Karjoo and Dr. Hildegarde Staninger (October 28, 2006) and a fiber that was identified as High Density Polyethylene Fiber (HDPE).

RESULTS

1) Visually a few of the fibers resembled the carbon-silicon fibers previously studied by Integrative Health International, LLC.

2) Close-up photos and photomicrographs (1,000 x) were taken of most samples.

3) Many strange shapes and lumps were seen and some could not be identified.

4) Identification of the photomicrographs were identified to contain a "foreign fiber" or not. These fibers were then selected for further testing and melting points.

5) A FTIR spectrum of one spot on the fiber indicated the presence of high density polyethylene fiber plus a trace of another material (brown gel).

6) EDS and Raman results will be discussed in Phase II and Phase III of this report.

SUMMARY

The fibers identified, gel material, and gel shaped materials had no cellular integrity with no eukaryotic cells. The materials identified in the fibers were of a manufactured nano technology to form a specific structure with an undetermined function. The chemical composition of fibers that had EDS and Raman did not match the chemical composition of the human body nor were they any part of the human body (nails, hair, skin, nerves, etc.).

Special features as identified by Los Angeles County Fire Department, Los Angeles, CA personnel are the following: 1) skin melts or burns at above 165 degrees F; 2) fibers from a human body that do not melt at 1,400 degrees F or above 165 degrees are not made of human cells; and 3) human tissue does not secrete gels nor would they be of known human cellular composition that melt above 300 degrees C (i.e. approximately over 600 degrees F).

All samples that did have a fiber that matched nanotechnology as compared to the original "Goldenhead" was identified as a "Morgellon Like Fiber": 1) discarded Morgellon Goldenhead; 2) fully formed Morgellon Goldenhead; or 3) deteriorating Morgellon Goldenhead. The structured material/fibers identified were ones that would have properties to self assemble, enlarge, and/or fold/expand. They were identified as nanotechnology (man-made)1 and were not identified in any way to be composed of eukaryotic cells, animal, plant, nor composed of any live biological form. Some specimens had "biological artificial" appearances that are known as artificial life or pseudo-life forms. These types of artificial life forms are known to use DNA/RNA/siRNA or sRNA plasmid templates of viruses, microorganisms, animal/plant proteins and/or enzymes to build the artificial technology structural form at nano level. Furthermore, they are not limited to only these referenced life forms plasmids, enzymes, and/or proteins.

Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, RIET-1, Principal Investigator, IHI, LLC Dept. Research & Dev.
Industrial Toxicologist/IH & Doctor of Integrative Medicine

Footnotes:
1 Man-Made means not made by nature or found in nature.

Morgellons Photos, Special Program #6, Page Three of Five
www.rense.com...

End snip

The full article contains much more data including photos.

edit on 21-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for bringing this up. It still galls me to see that there are folks out there who are still denying that Morgellan's as a "real" disease, man made or not.

It was beginning to cause speculation where Humans were contracting the disease from, and had been traced to the soil. Its not too far of a jump to aerosol dispersal, especially with the mounting evidence to the nano-nature of the fibers themselves.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank you for bringing this up. It still galls me to see that there are folks out there who are still denying that Morgellan's as a "real" disease, man made or not.

AFAIK no-one issuggesting that "Morgellan's" doesn't exist - the question is what is it, exactly.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

Its not too far of a jump to aerosol dispersal, especially with the mounting evidence to the nano-nature of the fibers themselves.

No, it is not too far to jump from one myth to another. For all we know, Thor rode a unicorn.

It is another thing altogether to take applied science and replicable studies and make a connection to another principle or hypothesis.

Please offer your hypotheses for Morgellons, "chemtrails" and a connection beyween the two.

Or is it sufficient for you and other believers to reject medical diagnoses, independent atmospheric studies and analyses, and to proceed forward on what you "know" or believe?

Deny ignorance.

jw
edit on 21-6-2011 by jdub297 because: sp, add quote

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't think people fully realize the sheer massive amount of testing done on a DAILY BASIS for air, groundwater, and soil. Every.. single.. day.. around every.. major.. city. And in the burbs, at lakes, dumps, parks, streams, wells, in military bases, and by every corporation that doesn't want to succumb to massive ERA fines.

These tests are intensive. And they don't turn up anything that would raise a red flag that massive spraying is going on. Of course, they probably didn't test for nano-fibers which are induced by electromagnetic frequencies.. but well.. I think this theory is utter bunk. But each to their own.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Some details of her research paper can be found here: www.rense.com...

Oh wow, Rense. How reliable. You have 100%ly convinced me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Perhaps you could elaborate on this massive amount of testing done by corporations on our behalf? Am I to believe that the government oversight is adequate?
How are these test performed?
I know that cities and/or counties test water for certain substances and toxins, but only to meet specific criteria.
Can you point me to information on these test? I admit, I am unaware of any testing on a massive scale.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Here's a little proof. Chemtrail pilots admitting what they do.

edit on 21-6-2011 by kadyr80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kadyr80

Since when has cloud seeding been chemtrailing?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Here is a little info on what they were working on in the 1990s. Chemtrails ARE real, and the web-like substance is a delivery method method for these sythetic "living" fibers which appear to be morgellons.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Call it what you want if it helps you sleep at night. Something is causing these fibers to come out of peoples skin along with pain. This has only been mentioned the past ten years. Heck it could be from GMO, Flouride, or whatever substance they think we need.

Doesnt really matter because they will continue to spin the news on everything they do. 911, gulf oil spill and more. People can believe or refuse to believe, makes no difference. This would not even be mentioned if it was not happening and people by the millions didnt see it daily. Maybe one day they will tell everyone what is happening but most likely they will do as they usually do and insert hints in movies, TV and advertisements. That way most will believe it is fantasy when they fantasy movies are the only place they tell real news that affects everyone in a major way.

Although the nanoparticles look terrible they may be just what is needed. We have no clue. The Elite are either immune to the nanoparticles or they have Morgellons as well. Now why would they be poisoining themselves unless that is just how the game is played to bring in the NWO. Everyone must go through hades to get to Heaven or whatever others want to call it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join