It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations: The secret of life, as revealed to John by the only-begotten Light.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
In continuation:

Revelation of Christ! Having unveiled the revelation of the mystery of Life, given the times and season, learn the things that now are and the things that shall come to pass, which revelation was promised to John for your benefit at the end of the revelation of the Secrets, to be unveiled at a time appointed. And discern that which he was told, "Do not worship me; worship God: for the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy."

This revelation involves the soul and the True Mind: it triggers metamorphoses which all the partitions of the Soul and the True Mind will pass through; yet it is through the experience that this metamorphosis is derived; and all shall return to the full knowledge of who they are, as their senses return to them. The metamorphosis of the soul is the change that takes place inside the soul structure as the Son of man returns to it, which is the second coming of the Son of man: remember, all things are created within the soul, so the second coming of the Son of man into the world is actually into the soul. But as it is written, "When the Son of man returns, shall he find faith on the earth?" Events of the second coming of the Son of man will cause the change in the soul: for the example he manifests will not only fulfill the law, but will cause/trigger the transformation of the soul.

And now discern the ordained time and season, relative to the unraveling of the mysteries of the seven seals, seven trumpets and seven vials of the Apocalypse: for the scene has to be staged for the return of the Son of man. Now understand that a new order began on September 11th, 2001; the world as you knew it is transitioning: awareness is growing and autonomy and autocracy is fading; yet in this respect also shall total enslavement to the material world come unto those led astray by the despicable spirit. It is written, "You cannot serve both God and mammon"; and also, "He that loves his life on earth shall lose it; but whosoever shall deny himself (his flesh), and take up his cross (sacrifice his flesh in understanding the magnificence of is divinity), and follow me, shall find life: for except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it cannot bring forth living fruit."

The global network of financial institutions, which already control you, will forge total control by controlling the vital necessities of life in the experience, (or so they think), to which many shall fall prey, being ignorant of the mystery of life and of the magnificence which they are. Mammon is the power with which the despicable spirit, Yaldabaoth, uses to distract you from the true Light, that he might control you, confounding your divinity: therefore, as you were told, "Do not be afraid of them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the Soul." Be alert: for the Son of man comes as light, that you may see the way and know how to enter into life.

As I explained to you earlier, your life on earth, which is the experience, is a story which has already been written; the method to rectify the deficiency which Sophia fell prey to is written into the story which you are now performing. Since the story has been written, it can be perceived as Anti-matter moving backwards, while matter is moving forwards: in essence, the story is coming to you, while you are moving into it on continuous bases. The decisions you assume you make were predetermined for you; it is not you, the primate, that is making these decisions: for, as primate, you are a corpse, and as such cannot make any decisions; and the Inner True Mind that experiences life through you cannot make these decisions either, as it is a mind being written into: hence it sometimes seems as if your mind pre-cognizes before you make a decision, anticipating an outcome.

These things are written into the experience for you to learn from; the lessons from your experiences are written into you, the Inner True Mind: for though the despicable spirit known as the devil supposes he can control you, in that he controls religiosity, he is ignorant of the omniscience and omnipotence that governs the All.

As John stated, "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the Last. And I turned to see the voice that spoke to me, and saw seven golden candlesticks/enlightening vessels; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like the Son of man, (the vessels being of him), clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire (light); and his feet like fine brass, as if they burned/refined in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters/faiths. And he had in his right hand seven stars; and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shining in its full strength.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying to me, 'Fear not; I am the first and the last, (discern Isaiah 41: 4 and 44: 6): I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are (which then were), and the things which shall be hereafter; the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, (discern Malachi 2: 7 and Galatians 4: 14): and the seven candlesticks which you saw are the seven churches/assemblies'": see Zechariah 4.

(It is written in Malachi 2, "The priest’s lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts." The priest, being the messenger of God, is an angel of a designated assembly, church age; hence the following message is unto the priests of these assemblies.

And that you might understand this better, it is written in Zechariah 4, "Behold, a candlestick of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon (in the bowl), and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof (in the bowl): and two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. And the seven lamps are the seven eyes (priests) of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth. And the two olive trees on each side of the candlestick, and the two olive branches which through the golden pipes (mouth) empty the golden oil (anointed Word) out of themselves, are the two anointed ones (see Revelation 11: 4), that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.")

To be continued...

Peace be with you, as you digest all that is being presented to you!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
In continuation, in that the message to the churches is long, I will break it up into two posts:

Back to Revelation, "To the angel/priest of the church of Ephesus write: These things says he that holds the seven stars in his right hand, who walks in the midst of (of whom are) the seven golden candlesticks; I know your works, your labor, your patience and how you cannot bear them which are evil: and you have tried them which say they are apostles (as this was the first church age), and are not, and have found them liars: you have patiently borne, and for my name’s sake have labored, and have not fainted.

Nevertheless I have somewhat against you, because you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto you quickly, and will remove your candlestick out of his place, except you repent. But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, (the acts of the assumed saint, Nicolas, which thing you cherish in error), which I also hate. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches/assemblies (for they follow after their priests): To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

And to the angel of the church of Smyrna (the second church age) write: These things say the First and the Last, which was dead, and is alive; I know your works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but you are rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews (upholders of the Word), and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which you shall suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that you may be tried; and you shall have tribulation ten days: be faithful unto death, (as denoted in Matthew 10: 28), and I will give you a crown of life. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches: He that overcomes shall not be hurt of the second death.

And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write: These things says he which has the sharp sword with two edges; I know your works, and where you dwell, even where Satan’s seat is: and you hold fast my name, and have not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwells. But I have a few things against you, because you have there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling-block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. So have you also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come to you quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

He that has an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches: I will give to eat of the hidden manna (the secret knowledge of life: the wisdom of the eternal Spirit) to him that overcomes, and will give him a white stone in which is written a new name, which no man knows except he that receives it.

And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These things says the Son of God (the only begotten Light of the Father: the light of life), whose eyes are like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like fine brass; I know your works, and charity, service, faith, and patience, and the last part of your works to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against you, because you allowed that woman Jezebel, which calls herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she did not repent. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

And I will kill her children with death (to eliminate that generation); and all the churches shall know that I am he which searches the reins and hearts: and I will give to everyone of you according to your works. But I say to you and to the rest of Thyatira, all those that do have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put no other burden upon you. But hold fast to that which you already have till I come. And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father; and I will give him the morning star. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things says he that has the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know your works, that you have a name that you live, and are dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found your works perfect before God. Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy.

He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life (the Story in which life is experienced, which is the world you know), but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches."

To be continued tomorrow...

Peace be unto you!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In continuation:

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia (Brotherly love; which acknowledge the oneness of all as the Body of Christ, and practice the example given in Jesus) write: These things says he that is holy, he that is true, he that has the key of David, he that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens; I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept the word of my patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the world, to try them that dwell on the earth.

Behold, I come quickly: hold fast to that which you have, that no man take your crown. Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall no more go out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God; and I will write on him my new name. He that has an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.

And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot, (complacent), I will spew you out of my mouth. Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked: I counsel you to buy of me gold (the glorious Word: see Isaiah 55: 1) tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment (enlightenment), that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eyesalve, that you may see (the invisible: beyond the flesh). As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that has an ear, hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches."

The angels are technically portals in the Soul, and their acts are carried out by each primatial priest designated in the story to lead these churches/assemblies. The spiritual state of each church/faction depends on the directives of the angel of that church/faction. Though these pathways in the soul have been corrected, their effects still linger on in the experience, from generation to generation; hence the Spirit warns of the consequences of these things, and why you should turn from them and do the works exemplified in Christ.

The disregard of these warnings, and the current state of defilement of the Word, in that man’s sensibility is covered by insensibility, justifies the return of the Son of man, to restore truth; hence, “As the lightening comes out of the East, and shines/enlightens even unto the West; so shall also the coming/return of the Son of man be.” This is why it is necessary for you to understand the mysteries, that you may know what to look for.

As you were told in The Acts of John, "As you do this dance with me, perceive what I do: for this passion of the primate, which I am about to suffer, is for you. For you could not at all have understood what you suffer if I had not been sent to thee, as the word of the Father. You that saw what I suffer saw me as suffering; and seeing it you did not abide, but were wholly moved, moved to make wise. You have me as a bed, rest upon me. Who I am, thou shall know when I depart. What now I am seen to be, that I am not: you shall see when you come. If you had known how to suffer, you would have been able not to suffer. Learn to suffer (do not cater to the flesh), and you shall be able not to suffer."

The wooden cross, which you idolize as the passion of Christ, and ignorantly bow to, is not what you suppose it is; it is the light/enlightenment of the cross that is significant: for the signification of the cross is the separation of those things which are of heaven from those things which are of the world.

Perceive this, Around the cross are a multitude with varying forms; but those within the cross are of the same form and likeness: though the trueness/fullness of this form is yet to manifest; and above the cross is the Spirit of the Son, the glorified Son of God, the only begotten Light of the Father, whose divine light illuminates the cross. And until those that are of varying forms take on the form and likeness of those in the cross, the body is incomplete: therefore the reconciliation of the body into a whole is committed unto the Son of man; and that which needs to be done shall be done, that all may be brought in, and be conformed to the begotten Light of God.

To be continued...

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 9-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In continuation:

The Hereafter: The hereafter began unfolding after the end of the age of Judaism and the establishment of Christianity, leading to Islam and the great tribulations that should awaken All to their true being and perfection. And though these things regard heavenly matters, they must be experienced in the primatial realm; else it would not be necessary to signify them to you. This prepares you for the religions that have arose, and yet to arise; and gives you hope in understanding that in spite of them, the kingdom is God's and it's light is the Lamb.

"After this I looked, and saw a door opened in heaven (the spiritual realm), and the same voice which I heard, which was as it were of a trumpet, said to me, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and saw a throne set in heaven, and one sat on the throne; and he was to look upon like a jasper/opaque and a sardine/translucent stone (two stones, yet of one): and a rainbow was around the throne, in sight like an emerald: (for this regards the entire body of faiths).

And round about the throne were twenty four seats: and upon the seats sat twenty four elders, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. And out of the throne proceeded lightenings, thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps (vessels) of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God: (sent to enlighten after their manner before the oracle: see 2nd Chronicles 4: 20).

And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts (seraphims/religiosity) full of eyes before and behind. (These four are regarded as Beasts because of what they represent, what they turn their proselytes into, which proselytes are the eyes, and their actions towards each other: for the kingdom of God is not self-righteous condemnation, strife and death; but righteous love, peace and eternal life in the comfort and glory of God.)

The first beast was like a lion, (Judaism), and the second beast was like a calf (a young mammal, primate, from which arose Christianity), and the third beast had a face as a man, (from whom Islam arose), and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle: (a religion that is yet to arise; and he shall arise after the Last, from the land whose standard/ensign is the eagle. These are standards of the four religions that stem from Abraham; but in the end there shall be no place for them in the kingdom of God: for the Lamb is the light of the kingdom.)

And each beast had six wings about him, (two to veil his face/countenance, confounding the proselytes, two to veil his feet, misleading the proselytes, and two with which to fly, soar); and they were full of eyes within: they rest not day and night, saying/worshiping, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. (But in new/holy Jerusalem it is not so: for God shall be your temple, and the Lamb shall be your light. )

And when those beasts give glory, honor and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things; and for your pleasure (to simulate life) they are and were created.

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof? And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. And one of the elders said to me, Do not weep: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, (discern Genesis 49: 9, Hebrew 7: 14 and Isaiah 11 & 12), has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

(Jacob prophesied in Genesis 49, saying, "Judah is a lion’s whelp: he couched as a lion, [the Lion of the tribe of Judah/the First], and as an old lion, [the Last: the First was fulfilled in Jesus; you shall discern the Last after the fulfillment]: for the scepter shall not depart from Judah until Shiloh come; and to him shall the gathering of the people be. Binding his foal to the vine, [at the first,] and his ass’s colt to the choice vine, [at the last]." And he revealed to you from where [in what nation] the Last also shall come: for he said of Joseph, "From there is the Shepherd/Nourisher, the stone of Israel": a rock of offence to the converted: for Isaiah 28: 19 denotes, "He shall be a vexation when he shall make you to understand doctrine.")

Peace be unto you!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Beloved All, each day I shall open a seal to you; but in that I had once revealed the first seal on a different thread, I shall reveal both the first and the second seal on this post today; and tomorrow I shall revert back to one seal a day, as it is truly important to digest each seal. The contents of the seals will be disturbing to members of each religion, as you awake to truths that turn everything you have been conditioned to believe upside down; after which you shall no longer point fingers at each other: for all religions are guilty of the same thing.

In continuation:

"I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain (for he was slain because of the above: hence in new Jerusalem there is none of the above), having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth, (discern Zechariah 3: 9: for Numbers 24: 7 does state, 'His seed shall be in many waters').

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, every one of them having harps and golden vials full of odors, which are the prayers of saints. And they sang a new song, saying, 'You are worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof: for you were slain, and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every kindred, tongue, people and nation; and have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.'

And I beheld, and heard the voice of an innumerable number of angels round about the throne, the beasts and the elders; saying with a loud voice, 'Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, riches, wisdom, strength, honor, glory, and blessing.' And I heard every creature which is in heaven, on the earth, under the earth, such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, saying, 'Blessing, honor, glory and power to him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.' And the four beasts said, 'Amen.' And the twenty-four elders fell down and worshipped him that lives forever and ever.

The Seals: And the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder (for it is in the nature of the beast to incite fear/terror), one of the four beasts saying, 'Come and see.' And I saw a white horse, and he that sat on him had a bow, and a crown was given to him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

(In Genesis 16, the angel said to Hagar, 'Behold, you are with child, and shall bear a son, and shall call his name Ishmael; because the LORD has heard your affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell [spread] in the presence of all his brethren.'

And in Genesis 21, the angel said to Hagar, 'Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in your hand; for I will make him a great nation; and God opened her eyes, and she saw the well of water [nourishing word of faith] reserved for Ishmael': [Islam; thus the crown]. And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, [an uncultivated multitude], and became an archer: thus the bow.

As ordained, of Ishmael came Prophet Mohammed, who had a white steed, on which he was carried in a vision to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem; and on which horse he went forth conquering and cultivating a multitude unto God: thus the white horse; but as with the first two beasts, after Mohammed, Islam also succumbed to the vile doctrine of the despicable spirit: discern Surah XV: 39 in the Qur'an. You decry your own brother out of jealousy; you forget that you are also beloved of God! Who amongst you will have two underage sons, both innocent, and unjustly condemn one to hell and set the other on a throne? Yet you imagine the righteous Father will do that?]

And when the Lamb had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, 'Come and see'. And out came a red horse; and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and a great sword was given to him: (Peter’s sword: Christianity: discern Matthew 26: 52 and John 18: 10 & 11.)"

The rider of the red horse seeks to control the heavenly throne, supposing it to be on the temple mount in Jerusalem: this signifies Christianity, which starting with the Christian Crusaders perpetrated religious conflicts in its bid to reclaim Jerusalem from Islam, supposing heavenly Jerusalem to be a terrestrial site, and the temple mount it once turned into a dungheap to be the site of the throne of God; committing numerous torturous acts of evil against those it sought to convert, contrary to the admonition given in Luke 9: 53-56. Hence to date it condemns anyone who does not buy into its self-righteous delusion and idolatrous worship.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In continuation:

"And when he opened the third seal, the third beast said, 'Come and see'. And out came a black horse, of which he that sat on him had a pair of balances (a scale) in his hand. (This signifies the reemergence of the Judaic kingdom and its supposition that salvation is a birth-rite of its kingdom; fashioning its own righteousness and disregarding the righteousness of God and the oneness of all: having no regards for its brethren of other faiths.)

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, 'A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny: (weighing the price of salvation of a scale: for in its self-righteousness, Judaism supposes it is superior to all religions: for back in the days when this revelation was sent to John barley was mainly fed to live-stock, while wheat was reserved for human consumption); and see that you hurt not the oil and the wine'": (the oil is its supposed anointing, hence its self-righteousness, and the wine is the passion of its drunkenness.)

(When you love Self over the All, you make Self superior to the All; and when you ingest that which is dead you make it alive in you: and it will consume you. Being a part of the All, as you ridicule the rest you ridicule Self; but when you awaken to the fact that you are a member of the All, without which there is no Self, you set the All preeminently over Self, thereby glorifying God, of whom is the All.

The seven Spirits of God were sent into variant parts of the earth to enlighten the world in heavenly affairs, but their lights were transformed by the despicable spirit into religions: predatory beasts that force proselytism through fear. Transformation occurs through endearing enlightenment! You will not find the knowledge of life in religiosity, which is the synagogue of Satan: for being the experience, life is within you; when you awaken to who you truly are, you will repent and embrace your neighbor: amazed at how such magnificence was placed in such poverty/commonalty in the first place, which thing is but vain corpse, a dividing snare.

Daniel prophesied to Belshazzar, whose meaning is 'Baal protect the king', showing the ignorance that rules over Judaism: for this prophecy regards reformed Judaism; 'O king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar your father a kingdom [Judaism: for Babylon signifies religiosity], majesty, glory and honor; and due to this majesty he gave him, all people, nations and languages trembled and feared before him: whom he would he slew, whom he would he kept alive, whom he would he set up, and whom he would he put down.

But when his heart was lifted up and his mind hardened in pride, [when Judaism became self-righteous and dealt proudly against the All, supposing to itself it held the key to salvation, thereby ridiculing the Rock of its salvation], he was deposed from his kingly throne [as an elect of God], and they took his glory from him: and he was driven from the sons of men, [exiled]; and his heart was made like the beasts [which spirit is relegated to the earth], and his dwelling was with the wild asses/Christendom: they fed him with grass like oxen and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men and that he appoints over it whomsoever he will.

And you his son, O Belshazzar [reformed Judaism, who seek protection from Baal instead of the living God], have not humbled your heart, though you knew all these things; but you have instead lifted up yourself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of his house before you, and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines have drunk wine in them [of them]; and you have praised the gods of silver and gold, and of brass, iron, wood and stone, which do not see, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand your breath is, and whose are all your ways, have you not glorified: then was the part of the hand sent from him; and this writing was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; You have been weighed in the balances [according to your self-righteous supposition], and have been found wanting [lacking in every aspect]. PERES; Your kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians: [Christianity and Islam; as foretold in Isaiah 21: 2: hence you look to the West for protection, the new Egypt, Baal, instead of the living God. You have been unseated: evidenced by the Dome of the rock.]'

You were told in Moses, Exodus 25, 'I will commune with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all that I give you in commandment to the children of Israel'; furthermore, 'You shall of beaten work [malleability] make two cherubims of gold [glory] on each end of the mercyseat: [see Hebrews 5: 8]: of the matter of the mercyseat [the two great commandments] shall you make the cherubims on the two ends': signifying the First and the Last.

In ignorance you fulfilled this directive regarding the first cherubim, seeking yet a Messiah you condemned; but shall you believe the second cherubim of glory, the Last, when he is spoken through? For as it is written in Exodus 4, 'It shall come to pass, if they will not believe you, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign'. Discern also Psalm 80.)

Peace be with you, as you digest the truth!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
In continuation:

"And when he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, 'Come and see'. And I looked, and saw a pale horse; and he that sat on him was named Death, and Hell followed with him. (This signifies a dreadful, grisly/macabre state of religiosity which the devil, having dominion over all the earth [see Job 1: 6-12 and Luke 4: 6], shall instate in desperate fury to destroy the reconciling spirit of the Last.

When once the oracle/rod of God touches earth, it is turned into a serpent: see Exodus 4: 3.) Thus power was given to them over the fourth part/faction of the earth, to kill with the sword/weapons/war, and with hunger/sanctions, and with death/fear, and with the beasts/brutes/soldiers of the earth."

The four beasts are four winds of heaven, destructive kingdoms of religiosity, that stand before the Lord of all the earth: described thus in this prophecy of Daniel 7: "The first beast was like a lion: (the lion of the tribe of Judah); and had eagle’s wings, (signifying a cherub). And the wings having been plucked off, and the beast being made to stand as a man, with a man’s heart given to it, (signifies its transformation in the hands of man from spiritual to religious, in the aftermath of the fist cherub).

The second beast was like a bear, and raised itself up on one side, (signifying the self-righteous bias of each religion); and having three ribs in its mouth between its teeth, (signifying the three brides/religions: see Genesis 2: 22); and told to arise and devour much flesh", evidenced in the state of the three religions that stemmed from Abraham: Judaism, Christianity and Islam; each one profanely seeking to justify itself.

Salvation cannot be attained through religion; you are being saved from religion: for the spirit of religion is relegated to earth: see Ecclesiastes 3: 21; hence neither the Jew, nor the Christian, and neither the Moslem have been perfected: for all must be brought in. Mohammed stated, "God makes his creation according to a measure, then guides them to their goal": in knowing that it is God who is directing the path of all his creatures, why do you judge and execute judgment on others who are not of your religion?

If Islam were perfect, would Moslems not have already been glorified? The Night-Comer mentioned in the Qur’an, when hidden things shall be made manifest, Surah LXXXV1, is he that Paul mentioned in 1st Corinthians 4: 5; of whom it is written, I come as a thief; and affirmed in Surah LV11, as also in the Torah and the Bible, that God is the Lord of the East (the First) and of the West (the Last): for he is the First and the Last. Of him are you ignorant.

"The third beast was like a leopard, and had four wings on its back and four heads, and dominion was given to it": this signifies the unification of all faiths in the unity of spirit, in the aftermath of the second cherubim of glory. A time of awakening and coming together in unity of spirit: the end of the bear.

Peter, signifying Christianity, was told, "If you love me, feed my sheep (all faiths): for I assure you this, When you were young you girt yourself and walked wherever you would, (did as you pleased): but when you shall be old you shall stretch forth your hands and another shall gird you, and carry you where you would not": John 21: 18-22. "The path that I walk you cannot now follow: for Satan has desired to have you; but you shall follow me afterwards (after the Last): for the cock shall not crow, till you have denied me thrice": the new world shall not dawn, till all three have denied the Christ: for so it is ordained; though it is written in John 12, "I will glorify it again".

"And the fourth beast was dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong, having great iron teeth, devouring and breaking in pieces, and stamping the residue with its feet: it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and had ten horns": this fourth beast is the beast of the sea, of which is the fourth seal. "And out of the horns arose another little horn, before whom three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and it had eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things": this is the beast of the earth.

There is a profound reason why God appeared to Jacob twice, signifying the First and the Last: both times renaming him Israel, meaning A Prince of God. You are all princes of God in the making, in the similitude of the First and in the likeness of the Last, hence each person feels precious in themselves; and it is not the image you see in the mirror that manifests this feeling, but the magnificence of your divinity; likewise, it is not the vessel of the First or of the Last that is glorified, but the Spirit which the vessels host; the vessel is only a means: thus they are referred to as Cherubims of glory, and not Images of glory.

Now that you understand this, you can see why the flesh is nothing but a corpse, and why catering to it is idolatry; likewise, worshipping the image of gold that Nebuchadnezzar made and Aaron’s golden calf (see Revelation 4: 7) signify worshipping an image of the glorified: idolizing the vessel; thus Revelation 22, "Do not worship me: for I am your fellow servant; worship God".

For as Daniel declares (Daniel 3), Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, signifying members of the three religions, (hence the Babylonian names given to them), who in refusing to worship a glorified image yield their bodies, shall be delivered from death: for though the adversary strives to mingle himself with you, you shall not be cleaved to him, even as iron does not mix with clay: for you are superior to him.

When you celebrate the birth of a primate, regardless of what spirit it hosts, you celebrate idolatry; an ignorance which the Spirit tells you, "I hate": for you are not celebrating the birth of the Spirit, as the Spirit is eternal, and does not need to be birthed; it enters the experience through its seed, a primate that has to be birthed: yet it is the Spirit that is glorified, not the vessel/primate: for this reason you were told in 2nd Corinthians 5, "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh (as Jesus), yet now henceforth know we him no more: for all things are of God, who in Christ is reconciling the world to himself; and we walk by faith, not by sight."

Today you seek to justify the primate by celebrating a virgin birth: the virgin spoken of in Isaiah is not a primate, but a virgin faith. The promise was through the seed of David, as the scriptures tell you: for Acts 13 states, "After Saul, God raised up David unto the Jews to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, saying, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after my own heart, which shall fulfill all my will. Of this man’s seed has God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus": discern also Psalm 132: 11 and Isaiah 11.

The Word was made flesh so that you might comprehend, in that your comprehension is derived through patterns; hence it is written in Psalm 119: 105, "Your word is a lamp (vessel of light) unto my feet, and a light unto my path". Thus you were also told, "You shall not see me henceforth, till you shall say, 'Blessed is he (not, Worship he) that comes in the name of the Lord'"; of which is Isaiah 52: 7 & 8.

To be continued...

Peace be with you as you receive of the Light of life!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Oh my.....I had to stop reading for a moment and take time out to say THANK YOU for such knowledge as I am a seeker and have been for many years now. I love you and love your words and wish nothing but Blessings for you! It is from literature that I gain the most knowledge and gain Truth. I will continue to read now but I had to stop and say thank you for such an awesome experience today. I will be adding you as a friend in order to follow your ventures.

May we walk together in seeking out that which has made us perfect.

Peace and much love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Oh my.....I had to stop reading for a moment and take time out to say THANK YOU for such knowledge as I am a seeker and have been for many years now. I love you and love your words and wish nothing but Blessings for you! It is from literature that I gain the most knowledge and gain Truth. I will continue to read now but I had to stop and say thank you for such an awesome experience today. I will be adding you as a friend in order to follow your ventures.

May we walk together in seeking out that which has made us perfect.

Peace and much love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

Beloved MamaJ,

I love you too; but these are not my words: and it is not me you should be thanking; it is our heavenly Father: and I say "our" because you have been touched by his Spirit, hence you recognize his Word and understand what is being said. Understand that there are some things that will be troubling to you, given that which you have been conditioned to believe; but look to the Father in truth: for as you were told, "Let not he/she that seeks stop seeking, until he finds; and when he finds, he will be troubled: and if he should be troubled, he will become amazed, and will be spiritually elevated over the all."

Walk with me, as you have been led my way: for the path I walk is lit!

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 15-7-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Beloved MamaJ, I love you too; but these are not my words: and it is not me you should be thanking; it is our heavenly Father: and I say "our" because you have been touched by his Spirit, hence you recognize his Word and understand what is being said. Understand that there are some things that will be troubling to you, given that which you have been conditioned to believe; but look to the Father in truth: for as you were told, "Let not he/she that seeks stop seeking, until he finds; and when he finds, he will be troubled: and if he should be troubled, he will become amazed, and will be spiritually elevated over the all." Walk with me, as you have been led my way: for the path I walk is lit! Peace be with you!!!
reply to post by Olise

Oh sweet Olise,

I am and have been taking time to read your words and I still say I love you.

I love all and go out of my way to tell you because the love for you is also for God as well.

He delivers words of wisdom to me as I seek him out. This he has been doing for all of my years.

While I have taken many paths, as I seek, he is there. He is every where I seek to find him.

Please know I thank him always for the Light he shines in my heart, mind and soul through others.

My heart is not troubled, I believe in God and also Jesus. He made a promise to us ALL that where he is we may also be.

Also, I have not been conditioned per say because my seeking is not from Religion but from my own trials and tribulations did I take his Word seriously.

The teachers did not correlate with my heart and only then did I realize and UNDERSTAND what Jesus spoke.......

SEEK and YE SHALL FIND.

I will forever seek the understanding of his Word.

For this reason I thanked you because through others is where I find understanding.

Again, Thank you and I look forward to reading the rest of the thread.

Peace and love to you and yours!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Beloved MamaJ,

Blessed are you: for you have found! For thus it is written, "I thank you, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hid these things from the wise and prudent, and have revealed them unto babes."

Peace be with you: for you are loved!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Thank you!!!

Babe is definitely what I am....a Babe in Christ and eager to understand, although I must have patience.

With that said, I am eagerly awaiting (LOL) the rest of the Revelations to be revealed within your understanding so I may discern what the Spirit wants to convey.

I await patiently.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!! xoxoxox

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Though the next seal is short, it is necessary to digest its contents; and not take it lightly...

In continuation:

"And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar (of sacrifice) the souls of them that were slain for the word of God (religiosity), and for the testimony which they held, (discern Revelation 19: 10: for the despicable spirit has caused the death of many by twisting and confounding the Word of God): and they cried with a loud voice saying, 'How long, O Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?' (For the spirit of the despicable one inhabits religiosity, which rules the earth: yet discern Revelation 13: 10.)

And they were all given white robes; and were told to rest for a little while, until their fellow-servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled: (and, for this, discern Genesis 9: 5 and Hebrews 11: 40.)"

If the Jews who were first called have yet to be perfected; and the Christians who were next to be cultivated have not been perfected either; and neither have the Moslems; should that not lead you to wonder? For thus it is written in Hebrews 4: "For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day yet to come." And this does not leave out members of other faiths too numerous to list: for all shall be brought in, in that there is but the One True God!

The deficiency that entered through Sophia must be corrected in all the Partitions of the First Born Soul; and the insensibility that covered man, making him a divided subject of religiosity, generating double-logic, must also be fully unveiled, that he may truly understand who he is, and the difference between good and evil; only then shall all be perfected: for not any one shall be made perfect without the rest, as all must be brought in, and none left behind: for God shall be All in All. Hence Daniel was told to rest until the end when he too shall stand in his lot.

To be continued...

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow , this is a lot of information...

But i read your last bit , i like to reverse read post as you tend to get to the sweeter stuff near the end IMO
and you just had a lot of information in the first couple of post.

However on this last post , you said all religions and faiths will come to the Farther (God) , this ... Light?

I really wish you could do a quick summary paragraph that would give a quick explanation to what you are saying. As i just dont have the paitience to read all of that! I need a Guid!
Maybe we would hold a quick debate as i had with Twister (again , both beliefs will come down to faith!
)
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Wow , this is a lot of information...

But i read your last bit , i like to reverse read post as you tend to get to the sweeter stuff near the end IMO
and you just had a lot of information in the first couple of post.

However on this last post , you said all religions and faiths will come to the Farther (God) , this ... Light?

Beloved milkyway12, it does not benefit to reverse read, especially NOT this; you are wrong in supposing that the sweeter stuff is embeded further down: it will behoof you to start from the beginning. This is why you have the question about all religions and faiths coming to the Father (God). If you start from the beginning, and take it in slowly, you will derive an immense amount of knowledge; if you breeze through it you will miss a lot.

Peace be with you milkyway12!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
the bible is all symbolic, mostly about the 3rd eye, and taoism, and some stories about the workings of the gods, and designed to keep you guessing.

but this is no secret, you only have to look.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

I am still enjoying the read.....and awaiting the rest. I too would love to have a summary as to what you have written and what we have to look forward to in the second coming.

Peace and love to you!! xoxox

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just simply asking a Summary as many people will skip the information , however if you give a quick summary you will give the people that have come by the post just recently confidence instead of reading a 3 page post

The last part of the post gives me the feel i will be Reading New Age religion using the Christian belief and i have read it many times , however i could be wrong , just wishing a quick summary is all.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I have read all of the thread and will say I am ready for the ending....the juice if you will although you cannot understand the ending if you do not read and understand the beginning. There is really no "religion" found here. There is more anit-religion than anything.

Also I have read many new-age books and this is the first time I have heard meaning to the scriptures interpreted such as here. Its an interesting new way to view them.

I am a fan of Edgar Cayce's belief on the beginning. It was many years ago when I read it but I got the same awe feeling while reading both this thread as I did in regards to Cayce's view. Its somewhat similar I think. But again it has been many years since I read his views.

If you are open minded and like new ways of looking at the scriptures I dare you to start from the beginning.

edit on 15-7-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I love Jesus very much , and the truth is very Narrow .. the only way to the Farther is through him. Im afraid i cant be very open minded when there is no wiggle room according to his word!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join