It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations: The secret of life, as revealed to John by the only-begotten Light.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This thread is developed to deliver knowledge to those who seek it, which knowledge both science and religion seek: not of inventions and creatures, but of the beginning of all things, how they became, who made them, why they were made, why they became what they are and what the future of the world is. I will not go into full detail of things pertaining to the experience; but I will cover details of the Revelations, which between them both will take a while to post in segments on this site. It will take patience and commitment to get to the meat, in due time.

And even that person who is more concerned with terrestrial matters will come to seek this knowledge, given the events that you are about to experience in this world: for the time has come to restore all things. The atheist will struggle with this truth and the theist will have a hard time digesting it, having been conditioned to perceive things a certain way.

To start with, you perceive things based on the perspective from which you are looking at each thing; the seeking mind looks at all things from all perspectives, seeking true knowledge, and eventually is able to discern its truth: for without the full knowledge of anything, how can you decipher through the maze of perspectives to discern the truth? Post your questions as one seeking knowledge, not as one conceitedly seeking to disparage.

There is a difference between seeking true knowledge of any given thing and a conceited prejudice toward that thing: before concluding on a path of belief, seek first the truth regarding that thing: for condemnation or estimation without knowledge is not ignorance but conceit. You might be seeing certain things that are being revealed to you; but how clear is your understanding of those things which you are being shown, especially if your supposition is prejudiced?

Ignorance acknowledges the lack of knowledge of a given thing, and seeks knowledge of it; but conceit expresses an egotistic knowledge of all things, in spite of the darkness it calls knowledge: hence a seeking mind receives and a conceited mind lacks; thus this, To him that has, more shall be given; but he that hasn’t shall be relieved of the little he has. If science was conceited, there would be no knowledge of the universe, organisms and the comfort of technology, which things regard the experience; but this is about the conception and continuance of the All.

Life! Before unveiling the Secret of Life, as revealed to John by the only begotten Light of the Father, it is necessary to ponder these questions: What is the only begotten Light of the Father? Who is this Father? What really is life? Is life what you suppose you are experiencing? Is the organism which you perceive to be alive life? Can life in itself actually be seen?

That which is alive is subject to the life within it. You perceive that you are alive (living) due to the five senses that relay intelligent information to your projected primatial body; senses you cannot observe, yet you believe in and have faith in. Which part then of living is life? Is it the organism which wakes up in the morning, polishes its vain glory, goes about the business of feeding its insatiable selfness, retreats to its invented house to rest, and starts the cycle all over again until the very day it manifests its trueness as carcass; or is it the spirit that controls the functions of the degenerative body that is the life?

The human body, in spite of the awesomeness of its incredible anatomy, is merely vanity: a vessel through which the spirit experiences life: and there lies its worth and purpose. And if in spite of its awesomeness the body is merely a vain vessel, how much more wonderful is the spirit it hosts?

I will leave you with this to ponder, preparing your mind for the next post; yet know that it is not as you have been conditioned to believe, having been barraged with all sorts of perspectives: as you were told, “When you see yourself in the mirror you rejoice at the image you see; but when you see the image of whom you are that came into being at the beginning, which never dies, neither can be seen with the naked eye, how much you will have to bear! The glory you seek outwardly is within you, but in that you seek her outwardly you cannot know her.” You might wonder how to seek her inwardly? Through thoughts of the True Mind by which she will be revealed!

Continuance tomorrow, as you can only post so much on these threads at any given time…

Peace to the All!!!
edit on 18-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The True Mind?
For me it's like chasing a shadow in the darkness. Perhaps I could catch a glimpse if I knew where to look. I may as well be blind.
Thanks I will continue to follow this thread and maybe find that starting place.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Incredibly written. I look forward to following this thread. Thank you.

One of the quotes in my signature applies here: "He who calls himself a master is still the student. He who claims he has found the way is surely lost. He who says he has the answers is asking the wrong questions. He who claims to be a wise man is surely a fool." - Unknown
edit on 18/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by Olise

Incredibly written. I look forward to following this thread. Thank you.

One of the quotes in my signature applies here: "He who calls himself a master is still the student. He who claims he has found the way is surely lost. He who says he has the answers is asking the wrong questions. He who claims to be a wise man is surely a fool." - Unknown
edit on 18/6/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Very wise! It was once spoken to a supposed teacher, "If you can explain Alpha to me, I will explain Omega to you" Without understanding the beginning of a thing, how will its continuance make any sense, let alone what is imagined as its end?

Peace be with you Lemonlyhuman, (though your username does not depict your wisdom)!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
The True Mind?
For me it's like chasing a shadow in the darkness. Perhaps I could catch a glimpse if I knew where to look. I may as well be blind.
Thanks I will continue to follow this thread and maybe find that starting place.

Lol! That is true reality from the perspective of the primate; and there is a reason why it is that way: you will find it as we progress through this. The reason it is within you is because it is you; it is not anything that someone can teach you: it is something that will manifest from within you! You do not even have to stress over it: it comes to a mind that has not been filled with prejudice; same as a refridgerator: it has to be emptied first of contaminated food and disinfected before you can preserve something fresh in it; if not, that which was fresh also becomes contaminated: that is if you find the room in the first place to stuff it in there.

Regarding chasing shadows in the dark: the darker the room, the brighter the glory of that which light reveals when it manifests! Where to look is where the light is...No one is blind; just temporarily veiled.

Peace be with you xizd1!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

To start with, these things I am covering, many of you already know; but bear with me: for it is necessary to understand the preliminary things first, then the revelations will make sense.

Image! What is image? Image is that which can be seen: a sculptured/built representation or likeness of a real or imaginary person or object: an embodiment. Therefore the image of whom you are is simply the embodiment of whom you are: so then who are you really? And if the image of whom you are, which yet cannot be seen, (as you do have two images), is so awesome that it will be hard for you to bear when you see it, then try to imagine the magnificence you are in the first place!

Matter! Let’s look at the experience for a minute: What is Matter? Does Matter have any substantial value? You have been conditioned to believe the universe has material value; but what actually is the universe and what is its consistency? What is it you see when you look at the sum of the universe? What are you really experiencing and who are you? To start with, Matter does not have a self governing existence: it consists only of perceptions viewed by the True Mind. Matter is controllable; therefore it is not a solid; its molecular structure can actually be broken down and transformed: it is therefore a concentrated bit of information: an illusion.

Perception! What is perception? There is a technology of the Soul and a technology of the flesh: both images. The technology of the Soul is being revealed to you on another thread by he to whom it is shown; but that which I am unveiling to you is being made simple enough for everyone to understand. From your primatial perspective, you live in a material universe; yet understand that the act of seeing is realized progressively in the primate: light clusters known as photons travel from an object to the eye and pass through the eye lens where they are refracted and focused on the retina at the back of the eye; rays are turned into electrical signals, and then translated by neurons to the center of vision, which is a small screen at the back of the brain.

You see effects which the rays reaching your eyes and subsequently converted into electrical signals form in your brain: in essence you are actually observing the electrical signals in your brain and not light: for the inside of the brain is in absolute darkness and never comes in contact with light, thus matter is a concentrated bit of information relayed to the brain through electrical signals; and since the brain is in darkness, it is dead: its life is projected through electrical signals; like a dark room with images being projected on a screen.

You might wonder about this, given the fact that you have senses that relay information from every part of your body, which leads you to believe it is alive, especially since it has certain functions that simulate life and susceptibilities that cause it to simulate ailments and death. Given such conditions, you have been led to seek the understanding of your primatial reality; the question is, “Have you found the beginning yet, that you seek to understand the experience, let alone the end? When you discern the beginning then you will understand the experience, and subsequently understand the end: for where the beginning is there shall the end also be.”

Man! The primate sees man as a germ; an organism that regenerates into other life forms such as plants and animals, recycling nature; and hence it is susceptible to infections: for infections are actually other parasitical organisms seeking to sustain simulation through other organisms: this is known as the food chain. When an organism is overcome by another, it returns to its true form as carcass, being of the “natural world”, which is designed to self-sustain: it decomposes and regenerates into other forms of organic material; but the spirit which controls the functions of that organism is the life of that organism, and that spirit never dies. Life, being spirit, has always been; but man became.

Question is, Who is man, and how did he become? Is Adam the first man? And if he is, did he evolve into man as science would lead you to believe? And who is Eve; and how did she become? To sum it all up, how did the universe and all that is of it become?

There are two realms of existence: the visible universe in which life is experienced and the invisible realm which controls the experience: an intelligent realm, unidentifiable by the naked eye and alien to the primate. It is designed for you to explore and experience the realm you are in; and through the inner being the outer being experiences life: for to experience any given thing you have to be subject to it, becoming it; yet given the limitations that impact the existence of this realm, it is imperative not to lose focus of who you truly are and the reason you are made subject to this realm, that you do not lose yourself in the ingenious inventions, prejudices and pleasures generated within it; hence a method is also created to salvage you from its fetters.

To return to the knowledge of the beginning you have to first remember the difference between Man and Adam: Man is the outer being, consisting of the Soul and its Spirit; Adam is the inner being, a primate who also consists of body and spirit; but the primate was so named after the first Human, Pigera-Adamas, the model/concept, fashioned in the perfection of purity, in whose accordance Adam was designed. Though Adam was made in accordance with the Concept, he was confined within certain boundaries and limitations, making him controllable by the power that made him; though this was not the intention of the Great Mind that conceived Man and formed the Concept.

Continuance from this point later today…

Peace be with you!!!

edit on 19-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

You wrote:

["And even that person who is more concerned with terrestrial matters will come to seek this knowledge, given the events that you are about to experience in this world: for the time has come to restore all things. The atheist will struggle with this truth and the theist will have a hard time digesting it, having been conditioned to perceive things a certain way."]

This has been said regularly for two thousand years now. Maybe some of your crowd will be lucky and say it again, when a natural catastrophe happens anyway (and ofcourse forget about all the earlier failed attempts of prophesy).

Quote: ["To start with, you perceive things based on the perspective from which you are looking at each thing;"]

This is especially typical of theists, and why I personally am a philosophical sceptic.

Quote: ["Post your questions as one seeking knowledge, not as one conceitedly seeking to disparage."]

Does that mean, that you are taking on a guru-role? And 'disparage'...does that mean, that no-one must question your qualifications as a guru?

Quote: ["There is a difference between seeking true knowledge of any given thing and a conceited prejudice toward that thing: before concluding on a path of belief, seek first the truth regarding that thing: for condemnation or estimation without knowledge is not ignorance but conceit."]

That's the same advice I usually give to theists, who have hijacked science.

Quote: ["Life! Before unveiling the Secret of Life, as revealed to John by the only begotten Light of the Father, it is necessary to ponder these questions: What is the only begotten Light of the Father? Who is this Father? What really is life? Is life what you suppose you are experiencing? Is the organism which you perceive to be alive life? Can life in itself actually be seen?"]

I believed the idea was to be very critical of sources etc. What happened to that?

Quote: ["The human body, in spite of the awesomeness of its incredible anatomy, is merely vanity: a vessel through which the spirit experiences life:"]

What spirit?

edit on 19-6-2011 by bogomil because: syntax

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by Olise

You wrote:

["And even that person who is more concerned with terrestrial matters will come to seek this knowledge, given the events that you are about to experience in this world: for the time has come to restore all things. The atheist will struggle with this truth and the theist will have a hard time digesting it, having been conditioned to perceive things a certain way."]

This has been said regularly for two thousand years now. Maybe some of your crowd will be lucky and say it again, when a natural catastrophe happens anyway (and ofcourse forget about all the earlier failed attempts of prophesy).

Quote: ["To start with, you perceive things based on the perspective from which you are looking at each thing;"]

This is especially typical of theists, and why I personally am a philosophical sceptic.

Quote: ["Post your questions as one seeking knowledge, not as one conceitedly seeking to disparage."]

Does that mean, that you are taking on a guru-role? And 'disparage'...does that mean, that no-one must question your qualifications as a guru?

Quote: ["There is a difference between seeking true knowledge of any given thing and a conceited prejudice toward that thing: before concluding on a path of belief, seek first the truth regarding that thing: for condemnation or estimation without knowledge is not ignorance but conceit."]

That's the same advice I usually give to theists, who have hijacked science.

Quote: ["Life! Before unveiling the Secret of Life, as revealed to John by the only begotten Light of the Father, it is necessary to ponder these questions: What is the only begotten Light of the Father? Who is this Father? What really is life? Is life what you suppose you are experiencing? Is the organism which you perceive to be alive life? Can life in itself actually be seen?"]

I believed the idea was to be very critical of sources etc. What happened to that?

Quote: ["The human body, in spite of the awesomeness of its incredible anatomy, is merely vanity: a vessel through which the spirit experiences life:"]

What spirit?

edit on 19-6-2011 by bogomil because: syntax

Beloved bogomil, thanks for taking the time to address this. You ask questions because you would like to know these things, that's a good thing. Follow along and all your questions will be answered in time.

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
In continuation:

To take this further, you are confined in a character projected as primate through which you experience life; and the brain of this primate perceives life through electrical signals known as senses; and through these senses the real you experiences life and controls the functions of the primate. Now the brain, being a part of the primate, is a decoder/encoder of the soul: for both vessels are inter-connected: from the outer vessel the functions of the inner vessel are controlled: sort of like a train-set built within its own environment in which the person with a remote-control controls the functions of the train and all functioning objects built within the set, including miniature characters, through Infrared or Radio frequency; except in this case within a bubble.

The miniature characters, being creatures within the bubble, have no self-governing intelligence: their creative control comes from the outer body, which is the True Mind; and in that they are miniature characters within the environmental structure of the soul, they cannot see beyond the enclosure of the soul. Your soul is a body within the First Born Soul construct in which the Universe is built: and within that soul is the Inner True Mind/Spirit, which is you; the primate is a program which you, the Inner True Mind, are experiencing inside your soul.

The technology that controls the universe is much too superior to be compared with RF: for RF is a limitation relegated to the experience. Now if Matter is simply a concentrated bit of information formed within the structure of the soul, which in itself is a concentrated bit of information, as it also is a vessel, then where is the information being generated from and by whom? This is why you were told, When you look in the mirror you rejoice at the image you see of yourself; but when you see the image of whom you are that came into being at the beginning, which never dies, neither can be seen with the naked eye, how much you will have to bear!

And as I said to you earlier, If the image of whom you are, which yet cannot be seen, (for you do have two images), is so awesome that it will be hard for you to bear when you see it, then try imagining the magnificence you truly are! It is obvious that an incredibly great Mind conceived all that is, given the intelligence within the workings of the All. Who then is this great Mind; and how are you associated with it? Now in that you are in the experience as the primate, (or so it seems), you are the experiencee; and therefore a sensing component of the experience: and since you are within the experience, you are the Inner Mind; and the experiencer is the Outer Mind: therefore within this Outer Mind is the knowledge of all that is: Omniscience. The entire concept and design comes from the Great Omnipotent Mind, which is the Outer True Mind.

Since the reality you cope with is a world of perceptions: a holographic simulation that comes across as real due to your five senses, the world you deem precious is therefore an illusion you make your reality: a world of vanity; it is like believing a movie to be reality; and trying to cosmetically transform a dead body to look alive, or airbrushing a picture to alter its appearance.

There is an energy field which extends beyond the boundaries of your physical being known as Aura, which though invisible to the primate, is the light extension of your soul; and you cannot see it in that you look without: for it is within. And this heat/energy which the body emanates is the spirit that controls its functions; and the spirit can be likened to electrical signals: hence the body turns cold when the spirit exits. When you awaken to the magnificence you are, you will become amazed at how such great richness was placed in such poverty.

The experience is a simulation displayed as an interactive 3 dimensional hologram/avatar, which contains all five senses of your human body, through which the program dictates and controls your every move, this is how you sense life. The 3 dimensional hologram is projected within a bubble, which is the soul, and everything in it flows/revolves in a systematic direction: and you are in it, revolving along with everything in it: you are somewhere in the middle, and everything further out, the galaxies, move at a faster rate, being further out from the center; and it seems as if it is moving away from you. And because you are inside of this bubble, which is the soul, you cannot see it, you can only see what’s in it with you; but if you were to be outside the structure/bubble looking in from above it, you could then see both the soul and its contents.

You are born into the world in a vessel designed for such a world, even though it is created within senses and illusions: hence you leave it behind when you exit it; and though it might seem as if you leave with nothing, the True Mind derived great transforming knowledge from the experience: you come into each generation empty and leave with great knowledge.

The program is set up such that when you are born into the world as a baby you are born pure, the world you are born into then takes control of your psyche and starts developing a pattern within you which you become prejudiced to: for being made subject to your character you become a creature of habit; and that habit becomes your reality. You come in with nothing, and start filling that void with what you are being presented with, which in turn shapes the way you perceive the world and your reactions. All this becomes stored in you; and that which is stored in you becomes you: for the day you consume that which is dead, you make it alive in you. Your divinity becomes veiled by mortality; hence you were told, The man’s sensibility was covered with insensibility.

To discern this, it is necessary to delve into the Revelations, unveiling the mysteries. I will start with the Revealing of the secrets of the beginning, which will cover the experience as well and the reason for sufferings; and transition through time into the Revealing of the secrets of the end times. These are the revelations of the Christ. But who is the Christ? This has nothing to do with the religion of Christianity or any religion, though it reveals religion and what it truly is!

Continuance tomorrow, starting with the Revelation of the Secrets…

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise…

I’ve noticed you around…lol

I’m looking forward to reading your future posts on this thread.

S+F

Originally posted by Olise
Ignorance acknowledges the lack of knowledge of a given thing, and seeks knowledge of it; but conceit expresses an egotistic knowledge of all things, in spite of the darkness it calls knowledge: hence a seeking mind receives and a conceited mind lacks;

I can very much concur with what you have written above, based on my own spiritual journey and quest for truth so far. And there is a parallel with Jesus words when he said “we must become like little children”. Children ask questions and have no prejudices that have been built up over a lifetime of experience. And they are not afraid of what others will think of them (ego) if they do not know the answers.

For me, the key lies in the words “letting go”, which is very similar to becoming like a child. It’s hard to receive, when there is already information getting in the way or blocking the flow.

Which reminds me of this old Zen proverb…

"How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup."

I have a few questions, for what you have written so far…

You see effects which the rays reaching your eyes and subsequently converted into electrical signals form in your brain: in essence you are actually observing the electrical signals in your brain and not light: for the inside of the brain is in absolute darkness and never comes in contact with light, thus matter is a concentrated bit of information relayed to the brain through electrical signals; and since the brain is in darkness, it is dead: its life is projected through electrical signals; like a dark room with images being projected on a screen.

We know that signals are being sent to the brain, which is in complete darkness. The electrical signals, as I understand it ,are then being sent and viewed by the real us, within our souls etc…

My question is this…

How do you know that there isn’t a real (physical) world out there, which also exists outside/alongside of the spiritual one, which guided and created it?

And because you are inside of this bubble, which is the soul, you cannot see it, you can only see what’s in it with you; but if you were to be outside the structure/bubble looking in from above it, you could then see both the soul and its contents.

Have you witnessed this structure/bubble for yourself? and if so, then how?

And…

How can you view your own soul, from outside of your soul?

for the day you consume that which is dead, you make it alive in you

In your opinion, what does the above verse taken from the Gnostic text really mean?

Please understand that these questions are not meant as any form of ridicule; I have not come here to bring condemnation.

Sometimes questions help to reveal greater truths, especially to others who maybe watching and reading…

- JC

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise…

I’ve noticed you around…lol

I’m looking forward to reading your future posts on this thread.

S+F

Ignorance acknowledges the lack of knowledge of a given thing, and seeks knowledge of it; but conceit expresses an egotistic knowledge of all things, in spite of the darkness it calls knowledge: hence a seeking mind receives and a conceited mind lacks;

I can very much concur with what you have written above, based on my own spiritual journey and quest for truth so far. And there is a parallel with Jesus words when he said “we must become like little children”. Children ask questions and have no prejudices that have been built up over a lifetime of experience. And they are not afraid of what others will think of them (ego) if they do not know the answers.

For me, the key lies in the words “letting go”, which is very similar to becoming like a child. It’s hard to receive, when there is already information getting in the way or blocking the flow.

Which reminds me of this old Zen proverb…

"How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup."

I have a few questions, for what you have written so far…

We know that signals are being sent to the brain, which is in complete darkness. The electrical signals, as I understand it ,are then being sent and viewed by the real us, within our souls etc…

My question is this…

How do you know that there isn’t a real (physical) world out there, which also exists outside/alongside of the spiritual one, which guided and created it?

And because you are inside of this bubble, which is the soul, you cannot see it, you can only see what’s in it with you; but if you were to be outside the structure/bubble looking in from above it, you could then see both the soul and its contents.

Have you witnessed this structure/bubble for yourself? and if so, then how?

And…

How can you view your own soul, from outside of your soul?

In your opinion, what does the above verse taken from the Gnostic text really mean?

Please understand that these questions are not meant as any form of ridicule; I have not come here to bring condemnation.

Sometimes questions help to reveal greater truths, especially to others who maybe watching and reading…

- JC

Hi JC, thanks for the response...a tall order

Yes, "letting go" is an action generated by wisdom; without which one denies themself the ability to learn.

["My question is this…

How do you know that there isn’t a real (physical) world out there, which also exists outside/alongside of the spiritual one, which guided and created it?"]

You asked a deep question that requires an expansive answer. Though it is covered in the posts I have and will publish on this thread, I will touch on it a bit to help you (i.e. others) understand it better as we go along. First of all, science is gradually coming around to this reality; and in time all shall realize it. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Matter does not have a self governing existence: it consists only of perceptions viewed by the True Mind. Matter is controllable; therefore it is not a solid; its molecular structure can actually be broken down and transformed: it is therefore a concentrated bit of information: an illusion.

The human is an image, and images when enlarged lose focus/presicion, and the pixels that make up that image appear along with the holes in-between them: hence it is possible for light to travel through you. If you want to experiment on this, go into a vary dark room and take with you a powerful flashlight; hold out your hand with the back facing you, turn on the flash light and hold it against the palm of the hand you are holding out, you will see luminescence going through your hand: pretty primary stuff.

From a scientific perspective, the only way to understand the universe is mathematically: for you can use mathematical equations to quantify, qualify and describe how things behave and why they do what they do; and this is evidence that reality is nothing but bit rate information made up of letters and glyphs; and hence it is called The Word of God: a program in motion.

Looking at it from a holographic stand point, a 3 dimensional holographic program/story construct is projected within the structure of a bubble, which is the soul, and everything in it flows/revolves in a systematic direction: and you, i.e. your avatar, are in it, revolving along with everything in it: you are somewhere in the middle, and everything further out, the cosmos, move at a faster rate, being further out; and because of that it seems as if it is moving away from you. And because you are inside what might seem the vastness of the bubble/soul, you cannot see it, you can only see its contents; but if you were outside the structure/bubble looking in from above it, you could then see the soul and its contents. And science will eventually come to realize this.

This is why you were told, "The images are visible to humanity, but the light within them is hidden in the image; the light of the Father will reveal itself, but his image is hidden by his light." In essence, the light shines right through the image with such brightness that you cannot see the image for the light; and hence science sees the cosmic microwave background as a barrier that blocks your vision.

While at the point of origin you are in the light realm where all things are washed out by the light of your consciousness: it is in this realm that the Word is written; but when you open the window to the experience, it is deep darkness: dark enough for the projected holographic images to come to life in true precision; hence David stated, "Day unto day utters speech (the Word), and night unto night (the experience) shows knowledge."

You are connected to your avatar through a network of five senses; and through this you experience life, as the program dictates and controls your avatar’s every move. Hence Mohammed stated, "God makes his creatures according to a measure, then guides them to their goal ": (Surah LXXXVII). Your avatar, the primate, is engendered and born into the world/environment, in a vessel designed for such a world, even though it is created within senses and illusions: hence you leave it behind when you disconnect from the experience; and you do not leave the experience empty: for the True Mind derived great knowledge from the experience: you connect to each determined generation empty and leave with great transforming knowledge: for it takes the presence of one to understand the other.

If the All, meaning, The universe and all that can be seen is created within the Soul Structure, then it is obvious that the All is contained within the Soul. Now you also have to understand that creation came by Thought; and Thought by the Great Mind which is the Pure Virginal Spirit the human refers to as God. If Thought came by the Spirit, and spirit is like the wind which has no material value, and as such the only way to perceive the wind is through the material substance it moves, then how can the Spirit build material substances? Therefore the Great Mind that conceived creation fashioned it in his likeness, as also stated in the scriptures: and the likeness spoken of is senses and illusions, since the Spirit has no material value.

Your next question:
["Have you witnessed this structure/bubble for yourself? and if so, then how?

And…

How can you view your own soul, from outside of your soul?"]

What is that which sees? It is obvious that it is not the brain, since the brain is part of the experience. There are two ends/faces to all things, each end protecting that which is within them: sort of like a box, the top and the bottom protecting that which is within them. In science there is something called Quantum mechanics, the ability for all things to be in two or more places at the same time, a phenomenon you cannot see with your primatial eyes. The brain, like its eyes, is divided into two: when one point fires on one side, a similar point on the other side responds; and the eyes, being two, feed information to both sides of the brain, which in turn processes the information through electrical signals; and these electrical signals are transmitted in wave-lengths to the “screen” of perception.

The brain processes in a stereotypical form, double-logic, but the mind works in a monotypical-monotheistical form, single-logic, perceiving transcendently through what might seem as solid, Matter. To perceive that other place which cannot be seen by the brain through your eyes, you have to metaphysically perceive through the mind: for the brain is on this side of the experience, while the other place is on the other side. So the True Mind is that which is between the two ends/faces, which both ends/faces protect; therefore it is the True Mind that sees: the same way, it is through the mind that you see the things which cannot be seen by the human eyes.

An example is when you are dreaming, the things you see in the dream come accross as real, yet you are asleep; therefore it is not the primate that sees, it is the Mind that sees. So to see your own soul you have to return to the realm of the Outer True Mind from where the All was conceived; and returning to it is not a physical journey, but a mental trip back through what science refers to as The Worm Hole. In essence, you have to travel back through the electromagnetic wave, back out of the remote-control (RF, so to speak), and into the realm of the Controller, making you one with Him/It.

You must also understand that the soul is also a body, even as your primatial being/flesh is a body; and its life is the spirit/mind which simulates life in it, which is the real you, the True Mind: same as it is with the primatial body, though you are in it, or so it seems, yet you can still see it; but to see its fullness, you have to look at its image in a mirror: same as looking at the soul from its reflection/image, or looking at your offspring from all vantage points.

This is why you were told, "“Have you found the beginning yet, that you seek to understand (the experience, let alone) the end? When you discern the beginning, then you will understand (the experience, and subsequently understand) the end: for where the beginning is there shall (that which might seem as) the end also be.” And again, "That which you seek is within you; but you cannot see it, in that you look without, instead of looking within".

["In your opinion, what does the above verse taken from the Gnostic text really mean?"]

The consumption stated in the above is not that which the primate consumes; but that which the Mind consumes. I will give you an example: Once there were two Monks on a journey; they came to a river, and as they were about to cross through it, they saw a woman who was also trying to figure out how to cross it. She pleaded for help: both Monks looked at each other; one bent down, picked her up, and started to cross through the water: the other Monk watched in disbelief; but he also crossed with them.

On the other bank of the river, the one Monk put the woman down and they both went on their way. After a while, the other Monk said, "You know that our faith prevents us from touching women, but you picked that woman up and carried her accross the river." And the one Monk answered, "I have since put her down, but you are still carrying her". In essence, that which you ingest into your mind comes alive within you. If you ingest an evil thought, it will eat away at you until you do something about it, which in most cases is not good. The one Monk that did a good deed walked on to his business not even thinking about what he did: simply content that is was good! But the other Monk whose mind was conditioned otherwise wearied himself with his own thoughts.

["Please understand that these questions are not meant as any form of ridicule; I have not come here to bring condemnation.

Sometimes questions help to reveal greater truths, especially to others who maybe watching and reading…"]

Beloved JC, your spirit is not a condemning spirit: your light is kindled, the lamp is simply being polished; and I speak, not of you, but of the All. Thanks for your contribution.

Peace, ever with you JC!!!

edit on 21-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The continuance:

For he that has always sought the truth about the beginning of all things; and if that which man refers to as God exists: and if so, how He/It came to be; how the All became; how evil came to be; and the fate of the All.

Revelation of the Secrets:

This is the teaching of the Savior and the revelation of the mysteries, together with the things hidden in silence and those things which he taught to John, his disciple.

Now it happened one day when John, the brother of James, the sons of Zebedee, was going up to the temple, a Pharisee named Arimanios approached him. And he said to him, “Where is your teacher, the one whom you used to follow?” And I said to him, “He returned to the place from which he came.” The Pharisee said to me, “This Nazorene deceived all of you with error. He filled your ears with lies, and he shut your hearts. He turned you from the traditions of your fathers.”

When I, John, heard these things, I turned from the temple to a mountainous and desert place; and I grieved greatly in my heart, asking "How was the Savior appointed? Why was he sent into the world by his father? Who is his father who sent him? And of what sort is that aeon/eternity to which we will go? For what did he say about it? He told us that the aeon to which we will go is modeled on the indestructible aeon, but he did not teach us about what sort the latter is.”

Just as I was thinking these things, behold the heavens opened, and the whole creation below the heaven was illuminated. And the world quaked. I was afraid and, behold, in the light I saw a child standing by me [as in, the First]; and as I watched he became like an old person [the Last] and then he transformed his semblance, becoming like a servant [discern John 13: 12-17, Washing of the feet: the Master, the Servant and the Father].

These semblances before me were not multiple beings, but there was only a single likeness having many forms in the light [the holographic projection]: the semblances appeared through each other, and the semblance had three forms. And he said to me, “John, John, (twice), why do you doubt and why are you fearful? Are you a stranger to this likeness? (This is to say, do not be faint hearted! [for you understand these likenesses and this form of being]) I am the one who dwells with you (the All) always. I am the Father. I am the Mother. I am the Son. I am the one who is undefiled and unpolluted.”

“Now I have come to teach you what exists and what has come into being and what must come into being, so that you will understand the things which are not apparent [inconceivable by the primate] and those which are apparent [perceptible]; and to teach you about the immovable generation of the perfect Human. Now then lift up your face so that you will receive the things that I will teach you today and you will tell them to your fellow spirits who come from the immovable generation of the perfect Human.”

And I asked so that I might know. And he said to me, “The Monad/Unity/Union is a monarchy without anything existing over it. It exists as the God and Father of the All, the invisible which dwells above the All, imperishableness which exists as the pure light upon which it is not possible for any eye to gaze. It is the invisible Spirit, and it is not appropriate to consider It to be like the gods or that It is something similar. For It is more than divine, without anything existing over It. For nothing lords over It.

Not anything less exists in It. It alone is eternal, since It does not need anything. For It is totally perfect. It cannot be made perfect as though It were deficient and only required perfecting; but rather It is always totally perfect: It is light. It cannot be limited because there is nothing before It to limit It. It is inscrutable because there is no one who exists before It to scrutinize It. It is immeasurable because there is nothing existing before It to measure It. It is invisible because there is no one to see It: (for All are thoughts: senses and illusions conceived within It). It is an eternity existing eternally.

It is ineffable because there is no one to comprehend It in order to speak about It. It is unnameable because there is no one existing before It to name It. It is the immeasurable light, which is pure, holy, and unpolluted. It is the ineffable being who is incorruptibly perfect. It is neither perfection nor blessedness nor divinity; but It is far superior to these. It is neither corporeal nor incorporeal. It is not large or small. It is not such that one could say that It has quantity or quality. For it is not possible for anyone to know It.

It is not something among existing things: It is not a creature; but It is far superior: not as being superior to others as though It is comparable to them, but as that which belongs to Itself. It does not participate in an aeon, (as a constitutive part of it): for time does not exist with regard to It. For that which participates in an aeon would have to have had it prepared for It by others. Time was not delimited for It since It does not receive anything from another who sets limits: for whatever It received would be received as a loan. That which exists prior to anything else is not deficient such that It should receive from any.

It is a marvel in Itself alone, gazing at perfection in Its light: the unmixed light of Its vastness. It possesses the immeasurable simplicity. It is an aeon/eternity who gives aeon/eternalness, life giving life, the blessed one who gives blessedness, the knowledge which gives understanding, the ever good one who gives goodness, the mercy who gives mercy and salvation, the grace giving grace: not such that It possesses, but that It gives.

What shall I say to you about the immeasurable light? That which is incomprehensible can only be expressed as the likeness of the light. In this manner, I will speak to you as far as I will be able to know It: for who could know It infinitely? Its aeon is indestructible, being in a state of tranquility, at rest in silence. It exists prior to the All, for It is the head of all the aeons and It gives them strength in Its goodness. None of those among us understood the things which belong to the immeasurable one except the one who appeared in It: It is he who told these things to us. For It is the one who gazes at Itself alone in Its light-water that surrounds It, which is the spring of the living water. The spring of the Spirit flowed from the living water of the light and it abundantly supplied all the aeons and the worlds. In every way It perceives Its own image, seeing it in the pure light-water [light wave-lengths, which acts like a mirror] which surrounds It.

It thought up a thing: [It conceived a thought]: and she [the conceived thought] was revealed, appearing in Its presence in the luminescence of Its light; she is the first power who came into being before the All. She appeared from Its thought, the Pronoia of the All, her light in Its light, the perfect power, the image/soul of the perfect invisible virginal Spirit, the first power, the glory of Barbelo, the glory which is perfect in the aeons, the glory of the revelation.

She glorified the virginal Spirit and praised It, since she had appeared because of It. She is the first Thought/Protennoia that manifested Its image. She became a womb/matrix for the All because she is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first Human, the holy Spirit, the triple male, triple power, triple named androgyne, the eternal aeon among the invisible ones and the first to come forth: [the First Born Soul].

Barbelo requested the invisible virginal Spirit to give her Foreknowledge. And the Spirit stared. When It stared, Foreknowledge was revealed and stood with Pronoia, which is the Thought of the invisible virginal Spirit. She glorified It and Its perfect power Barbelo, for it was because of her that she had come into being. And again she requested It to give her Indestructibility. And It stared: and in Its staring, Indestructibility was revealed; and she stood with Thought and Foreknowledge. She glorified the Invisible one and Barbelo, for they had come into being because of her.

And Barbelo requested (It) to give her Eternal Life. And the invisible Spirit stared: and in Its staring, Eternal Life was revealed; and they stood. They glorified the invisible Spirit and Barbelo, for they had come into being because of her. And again she asked (It) to give to her Truth. And the invisible Spirit stared: and in its staring Truth was revealed; and they stood. They glorified the invisible Spirit who was approving and his Barbelo, for they had come into being because of her. This is the pentad [star] of the Aeons of the Father, who is the first Human, Barbelo, the image of the invisible Spirit, namely: Thought, Foreknowledge, Indestructibility, Eternal Life and Truth; this is the androgynous pentad which is the decad of the Aeons, the Father from the unbegotten Father.

The invisible Spirit gazed into Barbelo in the purity of the luminescence which surrounds It; and she conceived from It and begot a spark of light in a light resembling blessedness, but it was not equal to Its greatness: this is the Only-begotten who had appeared from the divine Autogenes, the Mother-Father: the only offspring of the Spirit of pure light.

Then the invisible virginal Spirit rejoiced over the light/enlightenment/offspring which had come into being, the one who first appeared from the primal power of Its Pronoia, which is Barbelo/Soul. And It anointed him with Its own goodness/Christhood so that he became perfect: [not Barbelo, but the Offspring, the Only-begotten Light]; there was no lack of goodness/Christhood within him because he was anointed in the invisible Spirit’s goodness/Christhood which It poured upon him. He stood in Its presence, glorifying the invisible virginal Spirit and the perfect Pronoia from whom he had appeared. And he asked to be given a fellow worker, which is Mind. And the invisible Spirit stared; and, in Its staring, Mind appeared: and Mind stood with Christ, glorifying him and Barbelo: for all these came into being in silence and thought.

Continuance from this point tomorrow, revealing how evil came to be…

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I trust those who are following this thread are enjoying it? I imagine many are treading carefully, given what you have been conditioned to believe through time; but I remind you that which was stated, "Let he who is seeking keep seeking until he finds the truth: when you find the truth, you will become troubled, given all that you have been conditioned to believe; and when you become troubled, you will become amazed: you will become king over the All."

Becoming king over the All simply means you are enetering the realm of light/enlightenment, while others yet remain in the realm of darkness/ignorance; yet know that the All shall enter this light: for the All shall eventually be drawn to the light of life, and be kindled: so do not glory at the expence of another; instead let the light in you attract them.

The next post comes a little later today.

The Father's speed to all, they who seek and they who yet reject: for All are precious!

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 22-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The continuance:

And Thought willed to create a work through the Word/Program of the invisible Spirit, and his Will became a work; and he appeared with Mind and Light, glorifying It: [for the Creator is glorified in Its creation]. And the Word/Program followed the Will/Creativity: for through the Word, Christ the divine Autogenes created the All: Eternal Life with Will, and Mind with Foreknowledge stood. And they glorified the invisible Spirit and Barbelo/[the soul structure/environment]: for they had come into being through her.

And the holy Spirit perfected the divine Autogenes, the son of Itself and Barbelo, so that he stood before the great and invisible virginal Spirit. The divine Autogenes, the Christ, he who came into being through the Pronoia, is that one who honored It with a mighty voice: he is the Autogenes whom the invisible virginal Spirit placed as true god over the All; and It subjected to him all authority and the truth which dwells in It so that he might know the All. He is that one whose name they call by a name which is exalted above all names, which name they will speak to those who are worthy of it.

From the light, which is the Christ, and Indestructibility, through the gift of the Spirit, he gazed out so as to cause the four Lights from the divine Autogenes to stand before him. The other three are: Will, Thought, Life; the four powers are Understanding, Grace, Perception, Prudence. Grace belongs to the primal Light Armozel, who is the angel of light in the primal Aeon; with him are three Aeons: Grace, Truth and Form. And the second Light Oriael is the one who was established over the second Aeon; and with him are three Aeons: Pronoia, Perception and Memory. The third Light, established over the third Aeon, is Daveithai; and the three other Aeons with him are Understanding, Love and Likeness. The fourth Light Eleleth he placed over the fourth Aeon; and with him are three Aeons: Perfection, Peace and Wisdom. These are the four Lights who stand before the divine Autogenetor, the twelve Aeons which stand before the Son, the great Autogenetor Christ, through the will and gift of the invisible Spirit; these twelve Aeons belong to the Son of Autogenetos, the great invisible virginal Spirit.

And the All was firmly founded through the will of the holy Spirit, through Autogenes; and from the first Understanding/knowledge of the perfect Mind through the revelation of the will of the invisible Spirit and the workings of Autogenes. And the invisible Spirit named the perfect Human, the first revelation and the truth, Pigera-Adamas/Adam. And It set him up over the first Aeon with the great Autogentor Christ, beside the first Light, being the primal Aeon of Armozel. And Its powers dwelled with him.

And the invisible Spirit gave him an unconquerable intellectual power: and he spoke, glorifying and praising the invisible Spirit, saying, ‘Because of you the All came into being: all things are in you; and to you shall the All return; I will praise and glorify you and Autogenes and the three Aeons: the Father, the Mother and the Child, the perfect power.’ And It set up his Child Seth over the second Aeon beside the second Light Oroiel. And in the third Aeon were set up the seed of Seth, the souls of the saints who dwell forever in the third Light, Daveithai. And in the fourth Aeon were set up the souls of those who were ignorant of the Fullness and did not repent immediately, but persisted a while, until the end when they repented: these dwelled in the fourth Light Eleleth who yoked them to himself: these creatures, in their ingathering, glorify the invisible Spirit.

Our fellow sister of the Epinoia, Sophia, [the female counterpart of Pigera-Adamas], being an Aeon, conceived a thought from within herself according to the concept of the invisible Spirit and Foreknowledge; and she freely willed a likeness to appear from within herself without the will/approval of the Spirit, her partner: without consent of the male virginal Spirit; she had not found her concord. She deliberated apart from the will of the Spirit and the understanding of her partner; and because of the unconquerable power within her, her thought did not remain idle.

She brought forth. But an imperfect product appeared from her, and it was different from her pattern because she created it without her partner. And it was not patterned after the likeness of its Mother, for it had a different form. [Hence in-vitro fertilization is unwise].

When she saw how different the product of her will was, a model of a lion-faced serpent, [from which came religiosity], with eyes like flashing fires of lightning, she cast him out from her, outside of those places, so that none among the immortals might see him: for she had created him in ignorance. She united a luminous cloud with him. She placed a throne in the midst of the cloud so that no one might see him except the holy Spirit who is called the Mother of all the living. And she named him Yaltabaoth. This is the Chief Ruler, [the spirit of religiosity], the one who got a great power from his Mother.

And he withdrew from her; abandoning the place where he had been born, he seized another place. He became strong, and created for himself another aeon inside a blaze of luminous fire [religion] in which he now dwells, which exists today. And he copulated with Madness, which dwells within him; and he begat authorities for himself, twelve angels: each one of them to his own aeon following the model of the immortal Aeons.

The name of the first angel is Athoth, the one whom the generations call the reaper; the second is Hermas, who is the eye of envy; the third is Kalila-Oumbri; the fourth is Yabel; the fifth is Adonaiou, who is called Sabaoth; the sixth is Cain, whom the generations of humanity call the sun; the seventh is Abel; the eighth is Abrisene; the ninth is Yobel; the tenth is Armoupieel. The eleventh is Melcheir-Adonein; and the twelfth is Belias: he is the one who is over the depth of Hades: [and from him comes your fear]. They all have double names: [generating double-logic]: one set of names from the chief ruler, which names regard desire and wrath, in which they grow in strength and increase; and the other set of names given by the glory of heaven, which names reveal their true nature.

And he set up seven kings [religions] to rule over the heavens [discern Revelation 17], and five [a Pentagram: copying the heavenly Pentagon] to rule over the depth of the abyss. And he divided his fire among them, but he did not send them anything from the power of the light which he had received from his Mother: for he is ignorant of this light, being himself ignorant darkness. When the light mixed with the darkness, it caused the darkness to shine, but when the darkness mixed with the light, it darkened the light, so that it became neither light nor dark, but it was weak: [Religiosity: the confusion known as Babylon: you imagine you are in the light, when you are yet in darkness; hence you are condemning of each other]. This weak ruler has three names: the first name is Yaltabaoth [Judaism], the second is Saklas [Christianity] and the third is Samael [Ishmael: Islam].

And these three rule the earth, not the heavens: and these three are part of the seven kings who are spread throughout the earth. He is impious in his Madness, she [the harlot] who dwells in him: for he said, ‘Am God and no other god exists except me’; being ignorant of the place from which his strength had come: for he is ignorant darkness: [Lucifer]. And the Rulers, Yaltabaoth, Saklas and Samael [all three of him], created seven powers for themselves [for each name he has: each kingdom]. And the powers created for each of them six angels [Hexagrams] until they had produced (360) 365 angels: following the likeness of the primal model [heavenly Hexagon] which is prior to him.

These are the names of the seven kings/glories who are over the seven heavens/religions: the first is Athoth/Iaoth, the lion-faced; the second is Eloaiou, the donkey-faced; the third is Astaphaios, the hyena-faced; the fourth is Yao, the serpent-faced [dragon] with seven heads; the fifth is Sabaoth, the serpent-faced; the sixth is Adonin, the monkey-faced; the seventh is Sabbede, whose face is a shining flame of fire. This is the hebdomad of the week [they are spread throughout the world: you shall know them by their symbols]. These are those who rule the world. Yaldabaoth-Saklas on the other hand possesses a multitude of faces, [hence the denominations], adding up to more than all of them, so that when he is in the midst of the seraphs, he could masquerade in front of them all at will.

He allotted them portions out of his own fire, but he did not give them any of his power from the pure light of the power which he had drawn from the Mother. And because of the glory which is in him from the power of the light of the Mother, he became Lord to them: and because of that, he made them call him God: [hence today you refer to the man Jesus as God, being overcome by the ignorant spirit; instead of the Spirit he manifested of the Father]; thus being disobedient to the reality from which he had come into being.

To be continued from this point tomorrow...take good time and digest all you are reading

Peace be with you!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
In continuation, please note that it is slightly longer today because of the appropriate breakpoint:

"And he joined with the authorities who dwell with him; and when he spoke, seven powers came into being. And he named the powers one after another, beginning with the highest: the first, then, is Goodness with the first authority Athoth. The second is Foreknowledge with the second one Eloaiou. The third is Divinity with the third one Astaphaios. The fourth is Lordship/Fire with the fourth one Yao. The fifth is Kingship with the fifth one Sabaoth. The sixth is Envy with the sixth one Adonin. The seventh is Understanding with the seventh one Sabbede/Sabbateon. They each have a firmament corresponding to each heaven and aeon; and they were named according to the glory of the Aeon which exists from the beginning, in the model of the indestructible ones, [and hence the confusion].

The names he gave them had power, being names of the glory of the indestructible ones who belong to heaven; but these names were to the seven destruction and powerlessness. Thus they have two names, [Two faces: double-logic]. He ordered everything following the likeness of the first Aeons, which had come into being, so that he might create them in the indestructible pattern: not because he had seen the indestructible ones, but the power in him which he had gotten from his Mother bore in him the likeness of the world.

And when he saw the creation below him and the multitude of the angels surrounding him who had came into being from him, he said to them, ‘I am a jealous God and no other god exists be-side me.’ But his proclamation indicated to the angels who dwell with him that another God does exist; if not, of whom would he be jealous?

Then the Mother began to wander. She understood her deficiency when the brightness of her light was diminished and she was darkened, because her partner had not been in concord with her.” [Her light was mixed with darkness, manifesting a diminishing return.]

But I said, “Lord, what does it mean ‘she wandered’?” And he smiled and said, “Do not think it means as Moses said ‘upon the waters’; [and this regards Genesis 1: 2, in which Moses stated, saying, And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters].

But in fact, when she saw the evil which her offspring had committed and the rebellion that will happen through him, [for which it is written in John 8, ‘The reason you cannot understand my speech is because you are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father will you do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth from out of God; and neither did I come of my own accord, but he sent me.’], she repented; and as she was wandering back and forth in the darkness of ignorance, she began to be ashamed, and did not dare to return; but she continued back and forth in motion, reflecting on her insolence. This back and forth movement is the wandering.

Now when the Arrogant one had gotten a power from his Mother, he ignorantly thought that no one superior to his Mother existed, and only his Mother: and seeing the multitude of the angels whom he had created, he then exalted himself over them. And when the Mother understood that the garment of darkness was not perfect, she recognized it was because her partner had not been in concord with her; she repented, weeping bitterly. And the whole Pleroma heard the prayer of her repentance, and they praised the invisible virginal Spirit on her behalf. And the invisible Spirit assented; and through Pronoia he willed upon her the Spirit of perfection: for her partner did not come to her by himself, but he came to her through Pronoia in order that he might correct her deficiency; even then, she was not conveyed to her own Aeon, but was placed above her son in the Ninth because of the great ignorance that had appeared in her, till she corrects her deficiency.

And a voice came from the exalted heavenly Aeon, ‘The Man exists and the Son of Man.’ The Chief Ruler, Yaltabaoth, heard it; and not knowing where it came from, he thought it had come from his Mother. Unbeknown to him, the holy, the perfect Father of the All, the first Man, was teaching them about himself: for he revealed his likeness in a male model.

Now the seven authorities and the Chief Ruler trembled when they heard the voice: for the foundations of the abyss quaked; and the underside of the waters [light wave-lengths] which dwell under matter was illumined by the appearance of his image which had been revealed/projected forth: and when all the authorities and the Chief Ruler stared on the water [wave form], they saw all the region below [the environment] shining; and, by the light, they saw the model of the image upon the water. Thinking it was from his Mother, he said to the authorities who dwell with him, ‘Come, let us create a human according to the image of God and according to our likeness so that he might glorify us.’

And they created using the power from each of them according to the characteristics which they had been given: and each one of the authorities supplied for the human's soul a characteristic corresponding to the model of the image which they had seen: [for the Soul is the image of God, not flesh]. And they created a real being in accordance with the likeness of the perfect first Man; and said, ‘Let us call him Adam in order that his name might become a power of light for us.’ And the powers began their work: The first one, Divinity, created a bone-soul; the second one, Lordship, created a sinew-soul; the third one, Fire, made a flesh-soul; the fourth one, Pronoia, made a marrow-soul, which is the whole foundation/DNA of the body; the fifth one, Kingdom, made a blood-soul; the sixth one, Envy, created a skin-soul; the seventh Understanding, created a hair-soul.

The multitude of the angels stood before him; and they received the seven substances of the soul from the powers so that they might create the harmony of the parts and the harmony of the limbs and the proper combination of each of the parts of the soul which the powers had created. And they created starting with the head; and they created all the way down to its toenails, fitting every member of the soul in place, in the likeness of the perfect first Man which they had seen. Seven others were appointed over all those that were creating, which seven were Athoth, Harmas, Kalila, Yabel, Sabaoth, Cain and Abel.

And after the parts were created, others animated the parts, starting from the head with Diolimodraza and down to the toes which Abrana animated. And seven, 7, have power over all these: Michael, Ouriel, Asmenedas, Saphasatoel, Aarmouriam, Richram and Amiorps. And the ones over the senses, Archendekta; and the one over the perception, Deitharbathas; and the one over the imagination, Oummaa; and the one over the assent, Aachiaram; and the one over the whole impulse, Riaramnacho.

And the source of these demons who are in the whole body is determined as four: heat, cold, wetness, dryness; and the mother of them all is matter. The one who rules over the heat, Phloxpha; the one who rules over the cold, Oroorrothos; the one who rules over what is dry, Erimacho; the one who rules over the wetness, Athuro; and the mother of all these, Onorthochrasaei, who is limitless, stands in their midst and she mixes with them all. And truly she is matter, for they are nourished by her. The four chief demons are: Ephememphi, who belongs to pleasure, Yoko belongs to desire, Nenentophni belongs to grief, Blaomen belongs to fear; and the mother of them all is Aesthesis-Ouch-Epi-Ptoe. These are the inner workings of the body: the harmony of the joined parts.

And from these four demons passions came forth: for from grief came envy, jealousy, suffering, trouble, pain, heartlessness, anxiety, mourning, and the rest; and from pleasure came much wickedness and empty boasting and similar things; and from desire came anger, wrath, bitterness, bitter yearning, insatiable greed and similar things; and from fear came panic, flattery, anguish, shame. These all resemble virtues as well as vices; but the insight into their true character is Anaro, who is the head of the material soul: for it belongs with the seven senses Ouch-Epi-Ptoe. This is the number of the angels: altogether they are 365. They all labored on the body until, part by part, the psychic and material body was completed. Now others whom I have not mentioned to you rule over the rest; and if you wish to know about them, it is written in the Book of Zoroaster.

And their product was completely inactive and motionless for a long time: for neither the seven authorities nor the angels knew how to give it life. But the Mother, in seeking to retrieve the power which she had given to the Chief Ruler, entreated the Father of the All, whose mercy is great, the luminous God. Following the holy design, he sent Aotugenes and his four lights down to the Chief Ruler in the form of the Chief Ruler’s angels; and they advised him with the goal of extracting the power of the Mother from within him: they said to him, ‘Breathe your spirit into his face and his body will arise.’ And he blew his spirit, which is the power of his Mother, into his face, not knowing, in that he dwells in ignorance; and the power of the Mother left Yaldabaoth and went into the psychic body that they had made in the likeness of the One who exists from the beginning.

The body moved and gained power, and it was luminous; and at that moment the rest of the authorities became jealous because he had come into being through them all and they had given the powers that existed within them to the human and he possessed the souls of the seven authorities and their powers. His wisdom was greater than them all and greater even than the Chief Ruler. When they understood that he was luminous, could think better than they did, and was naked of evil, they lifted him and brought him down into the lowest region of all matter: [and hence Psalm 139: 15, ‘My substance was not hid from you, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth’].

But the blessed Father, the beneficent and merciful, had mercy upon the Mother's power that had been brought forth from the Chief Ruler lest yet again they might have power over the psychic and perceptible body. So through his beneficent Spirit and his great mercy he sent a helper to the primal one who had gone down, Adam; and this helper is the Epinoia of the light, the one whom he named Life. It is she who aids the whole creation by toiling with him, setting him right in his own fullness, and teaching him about the descent of his deficiency and about the path of his ascent. The Epinoia of the light was hidden within Adam so that the rulers might not know, but that our sister Sophia, who is like us, would set right her deficiencies through the Epinoia of the light.

And the human appeared because of the shadow of the light which exists within him: [the image was projected as a hologram]; and his thinking was superior to all those who had made him:" [sought of like a computer that becomes smarter than the powers that made it, in that a greater mind than its makers wrote a program of greater intelligence into it].

To be continued from this point tomorrow...

Peace be unto you!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Thanks for your answers…

You’re a lot like myself…quoting Zen proverbs and other material outside of the bible, like the Quran... It’s early days, but I’m starting to like your style

I was wondering if at this stage it wouldn’t be too forward if I were to ask you what you believe in? Church or religious group …if any …or a shortened synopsis encapsulating your beliefs…

As for my beliefs… and this is the short version…

I believe Jesus is the “Son of God” and that he had the Father living and speaking through him. I also believe that all things were created through Jesus and the Father God; which is very much in line with some of what you have written so far, with the exception of course, of the feminine Barbelo aspect.

I had no religious upbringing at all and used to be and Atheist/Agnostic, until I had an awakening (long story) about roughly 2 and half years ago; so in spiritual terms, I’m still a baby lol…

Last year I received the Holy Spirit while reading the Gospel of John, but I do not belong to any Christian church denomination; partly because I have rejected many parts of Christianity, but not all parts.

I have been drawn to the Gnostic texts only fairly recently, and I’m still just scratching the surface in that regard…

I have many more questions for what you have written, but I will leave them until my next post.

Peace be with you Olise…

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

Thanks for your answers…

You’re a lot like myself…quoting Zen proverbs and other material outside of the bible, like the Quran... It’s early days, but I’m starting to like your style

I was wondering if at this stage it wouldn’t be too forward if I were to ask you what you believe in? Church or religious group …if any …or a shortened synopsis encapsulating your beliefs…

As for my beliefs… and this is the short version…

I believe Jesus is the “Son of God” and that he had the Father living and speaking through him. I also believe that all things were created through Jesus and the Father God; which is very much in line with some of what you have written so far, with the exception of course, of the feminine Barbelo aspect.

I had no religious upbringing at all and used to be and Atheist/Agnostic, until I had an awakening (long story) about roughly 2 and half years ago; so in spiritual terms, I’m still a baby lol…

Last year I received the Holy Spirit while reading the Gospel of John, but I do not belong to any Christian church denomination; partly because I have rejected many parts of Christianity, but not all parts.

I have been drawn to the Gnostic texts only fairly recently, and I’m still just scratching the surface in that regard…

I have many more questions for what you have written, but I will leave them until my next post.

Peace be with you Olise…

- JC

My beloved Joe, its always a pleasure communicating with you.

[You’re a lot like myself…quoting Zen proverbs and other material outside of the bible, like the Quran... It’s early days, but I’m starting to like your style
]

To respond to that, I will pull up a text from the Gospel of Thomas: Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there. And again, in the Apocryphon of John, "I, the perfect Pronoia of the All, took form in my seed: for I existed from the beginning, traveling on EVERY ROAD: for I am the WEALTH of the LIGHT, the remembrance of the Fullness. I traveled into the vastness of the dark, and I persevered until I entered the midst of the prison/flesh; and the foundations of chaos quaked." And again, in the book of Isaiah 32, which you should be familier with since it is part of the cannonical Bible, "Blessed are you that sow beside ALL waters"; and in 54, "He shall sprinkle many nations (not earthly nations, but spiritual nations."

So, as you can see from these texts, not one single member of any religion is unimportant; it is religion itself that is destructive; it is the double-logic of the wicked one: for the problem is, when the Word of God touches the earth, it is turned into a serpent.

To your next question:
["I was wondering if at this stage it wouldn’t be too forward if I were to ask you what you believe in? Church or religious group …if any …or a shortened synopsis encapsulating your beliefs…"]

To start with, there is nothing forward about wanting to know something; as stated, "He that seeks should not be discouraged from seeking, until he finds; and when he finds, he will be troubled: and if he should be troubled, he will become amazed..."

I do not believe in things, especially not that which is of the world; I know the things which are restored to me, that I should deliver to my brethren: so you see, there is a difference. But regarding what group, I imagine my first response where I quoted from the book of Isaiah etc answered that question.

Next: [I believe Jesus is the “Son of God” and that he had the Father living and speaking through him. I also believe that all things were created through Jesus and the Father God; which is very much in line with some of what you have written so far, with the exception of course, of the feminine Barbelo aspect.]

Yes, he, the Only-Begotten Light is the Son of the Father; not the primate/carpenter, but the Spirit he hosted: as you can see from the Apocryphon of John, which I quoted earlier, "I took form in my SEED". What you call the Barbelo aspect is the TRUE WORD of the LIGHT, whom you refer to as Jesus: what you are troubled of is that which was referred to as The Stone which the builders rejected.

What do the builders of the Kingdom use in their construction? Is it not the Word, which they compiled into what they call the Bible? Yet the most important of all the books, which is the True Revelation of the Savior who is the Divine Light of the Father, they left out: in essence, in rejecting his Word they rejected Him; but what's new. As it is written, "The Stone which the builders reject is (will) become the Head-Stone of the corner: (it states, IS because all things have been written into being, see Psalm 139: 16); it is a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, (which houses are Judaism and Christianity).

Stay on track with this thread, and you will come to be amazed: for you are already troubled. And just so you will know, it is easier for one who is not already filled with contaminated water to receive the pure: for one who is already filled with water does not thirst, even though the water he is filled with is contaminated: thus you were "Awakened", that you may drink of the water of life.

Peace is with you Joe!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
In continuation:

"When they saw that the human was superior, they took counsel with the whole host of the rulers and their angels; and they mixed fire, earth and water together with the four fiery winds: and they wrought them together and made a great disturbance; and they enclosed the human in the shadow of death in order that they might yet again form from earth, water, fire and spirit a thing from matter, which is the ignorance of darkness, desire, and their adversarial spirit. This is the chain/flesh: the tomb/prison of the molded body with which the robbers clothed the human, the chain of forgetfulness/oblivion: and due to this the human became mortal. This is the one who came down first and the first partition; and the Epinoia of the light who dwells in him is the one who awakens his thinking.

The Chief Ruler took him and placed him in paradise; and said to him, ‘It is delightful’; but it did this to deceive him: for their delight is bitter and their beauty is licentious. Their delight is a deception and their tree is iniquity. Their fruit is an incurable poison and their promise of delight is actually death to him. And in the midst of paradise they planted the tree of their life: [the way of desire through which to reproduce vanity/death].

But I, I will teach you what the mystery of their life is: It is the plan they made, that their counterfeit spirit would distract the human and make him wander, so that he does not know his perfection. The root of their tree is bitter and its branches are deaths. Its shade is hate and deception dwells in its leaves. And its blossom/fragrance is the anointment of evil. And its fruit is death, and desire is its seed, and it blossoms from the darkness. The dwelling place of those who taste from it is Hades, and the dark is their resting place.

But that which they call ‘The tree of the knowledge of what is good and what is evil’ is the Epinoia of the light. They, the rulers, commanded the human, saying, ‘Do not taste of it’, meaning, ‘Do not listen to her.’ They issued this commandment against him so that he might not look up to his perfection and realize that he was naked of his perfection. But as for me, I set the human right so that they would eat, (and recognize their nakedness).”

[As you were told in Matthew 13: 38: The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: but while men slept (transitioned), his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when they germinated, and brought forth fruit, then the tares also appeared. So the servants of the householder came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How come it has tares amongst it?’ And he said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ And the servants said to him, ‘Should we go and gather up the tares?’ But he said to them, ‘Nay; lest while you gather up the tares you uproot the wheat along with them also.’ Let them both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will tell the reapers to gather the tares together first, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.’

And this is the explanation of the parable; He that sowed the good seed is the Son of man; the field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who has ears to hear, let him hear. All shall awaken to their nakedness.]

And I said to the Savior, “Lord, was it not the serpent who instructed her?” He laughed and said, “The serpent taught her about the sowing of desire, a pollution that belongs to destruction, that they may be useful in spreading this pollution. Yet it knew that Adam would not obey it because the light of Epinoia dwelled in him, making him more correct in his thinking than the Chief Ruler. And it wanted to bring out the power which it had transferred into Adam; and as such it cast a trance upon him/Adam.”

And I said to the Savior, “What is the trance?” And he said, “It is not as Moses said that he caused him to sleep, but rather it was his perception; it covered his sensibility with insensibility: for indeed it is said by the prophet (Isaiah), ‘I will make their hearts heavy so that they might neither give heed nor see.’ Then the Epinoia of the light hid herself in him. And the Chief Ruler wanted to bring her from his rib, but the Epinoia of the light is not graspable; and although the darkness pursued her, it was not able to lay hold of her.

So then it brought forth a part of his/Adam’s power [DNA] from him/Adam; and he made another molded form in a woman's shape according to the image of Epinoia who had appeared to him. And into the molded form of womanhood it put the part which it had taken from the power of the human: not 'his rib' as Moses said. And he/Adam saw the woman beside him: for the Chief Ruler created her beside him/Adam.

And immediately the luminous Epinoia appeared, and she lifted off the veil which had been laid over his understanding: and he became sober from the drunkenness of the darkness and recognized his fellow essence/counterpart; and he said, ‘This is indeed bone from my bone and flesh from my flesh. Because of this, man will leave his father and his mother and he will cleave to his wife: and they will no longer be two, but a single flesh.’ For his partner will be sent to him, that she may be set right, even as the Mother’s deficiency was rectified by her consort; thus he will leave his father and mother for her.

It is our sister Sophia who came down in innocence in order that she might correct her deficiency; and because of this Adam named her Eve, the mother of all the living (Zoe), by Pronoia of the authority of heaven and that which was revealed to him.

Epinoia, from the pure, luminous Pronoia, appeared in the form of an eagle on the tree of knowledge so that she might teach them and awaken them from the depth of the sleep back to the Fullness of their Perfection: for they were both in a fallen state of ignorance; and they recognized their nakedness: for Epinoia appeared to them as light, awakening their thought. But when Yaldabaoth knew that they had withdrawn from it, it cursed the earth. It found the female as she was preparing herself for her male: he was lord over her; it did not understand the mystery which had come to pass from the holy design, thereby revealing its ignorance to its angels: but they were afraid to curse him/it. And it cast them (the man and his wife) out of paradise and clothed them with a dark gloom.

Then Yaldabaoth, the Chief Ruler, saw the virgin who stood beside Adam and that the living luminous Epinoia appeared in her; and Yaldabaoth was filled with senseless folly, desiring to sow a seed in her; and when the Pronoia of the All noticed this, she sent some beings and they snatched Zoe from Eve. And the Chief Ruler seduced Eve, defiling her; and begat in her two sons: the first is Eloim who had the face of a bear, and he was unrighteous; the second is Yawe who had the face of a cat/lion, he was righteous. It set the righteous Yawe over the fire and the wind/spirit, while It set unrighteous Eloim over water and earth. Among the generations of all humanity, these are called Cain and Abel.

Now up to the present day sexual intercourse has continued from the Chief Ruler: for he planted sexual desire in her who belongs to Adam, that through intercourse they might produce copies of the bodies; and Yaldabaoth inspired them (the copies: offspring) with his counterfeit spirit. And in recognizing his own lawless essence, Yaldabaoth set two rulers over the principalities so that they might rule over the tomb/earth/priimate."

To be continued from this point tomorrow…

Peace be with you!!!
edit on 24-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In continuation:

"When Adam recognized the likeness of his own foreknowledge, he begot the likeness of the Son of Man; he called him Seth following the way of the generation in the aeons. Likewise the Mother also sent down her Spirit in the likeness of the female Being who is like her, following the model of the perfection, to awaken them from forgetfulness and the wickedness of the tomb with which the Chief Ruler had clothed the human. And thus they remained for a while, while she labored on behalf of the seed, so that when the Spirit from the holy aeons should come, [at each manifestation], it will correct the seed and heal it from the deficiency so that the entire Fullness (the Whole) might become holy: thus it will come to pass that there would be no deficiency in it.”

I said to the Savior, “Lord, will all the souls be delivered into the pure light?” He replied, saying to me, “These are great things that have arisen in your thinking: you have arrived at an insight of things that are difficult to disclose to any others except to those who are from that immovable generation. Those upon whom the Spirit of the Life will descend and with whom it will be powerfully present, they will be saved and will become perfect. They will become worthy of the great realms; and they will be purified there from all evil and the enticements of wickedness. They will not give themselves to anything else except this incorruptible congregation; and they will attend to it from this point on without anger, envy, jealousy, desire or greed of anything at all: they shall not be affected by anything except the state of being in the flesh alone, which they bear.

And to this reality they are subjected while they fervently await the time when they will be visited by those who will receive them and admit them into the honor of the imperishable eternal life and the calling. For in enduring and bearing everything, so that they might complete the contest and inherit eternal life, they become worthy.”

I said to him, “Lord, those souls upon whom the power of the Spirit of Life descended, but yet did not do these works, will they be excluded?” He replied, saying to me, “In that the Spirit descends upon them, they will be saved in any case, and they will migrate. For the power will descend upon every human being, without which no one will be able to stand upright. And after they are born (into awareness), and the power of the Spirit of Life increases within that soul, strengthening it, it becomes impossible for it to be led astray into works of wickedness. But those upon whom the counterfeit spirit descends are drawn by it and are led astray.” [And these are those of whom it is written in Hosea 1, “The number of the reborn/converted shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered: for it shall come to pass that, where it was once said to them, ‘You are not my people’, it shall be said to them, ‘You are the sons of the living God.’”]

Then I said, “Lord, when those souls leave their flesh where will they go?” He laughed and said, “The soul in which the Spirit of Life descends will become stronger than the counterfeit spirit: for it is empowered; it flees from the works of wickedness and is saved by the visitation of the Incorruptible and will be admitted into the repose of the aeons.”

And I said, “Lord, what about the souls who do not know the All and to whom they belong; where will they go?” And he said to me, “In those, the despicable spirit has proliferated by leading them astray, causing them to stumble. He burdens such a soul, draws it into works of wickedness and casts it down into forgetfulness. After that, he hands it over to the authorities who came into being through the Cheif Ruler; and they again bind it in chains/flesh and cast it into prison. It is consorted with until it awakens from forgetfulness and receives knowledge; through this it becomes perfected and is saved.”

I said, “Lord, how does the soul become smaller and return back into the nature of its mother or into the human, [both being two separate entities]?” Then he rejoiced when I asked this, and he said to me, “Truly you are blessed, for you have understood! That soul, being female, is made to follow another who has the Spirit of Life in it; and by following his guidance it is saved; and it does not enter another flesh.”

[The soul consists of the body, which is the female, and the spirit, which is the male: together they make a whole and both are contaminable by the counterfeit spirit; hence you see the degenerative union of two males or two females seeking to become one, adopting innocent children and filling them with the spirit of confusion: the counterfeit spirit leading them astray: beware! The spirit is that which simulates life within the soul, the body: if the spirit is led astray by guile, its soul becomes susceptible to evil; and likewise if the soul becomes infected by a virus/evil, it spreads, permeating the spirit, contaminating both the soul and its spirit.]

And I said, “Lord, what about those souls who understood and yet turned away? Where will they go?” Then he said to me, “Those to whom repentance did not come will go to the place to which the angels of poverty will withdraw. And they will be guarded there until the day when all those who blasphemed against the holy Spirit with an eternal blasphemy will be punished.” [It is impossible for one who has understood to turn away!]

I said, “Lord, where did the despicable spirit come from?” Then he said to me, “It all began when the Mother whose mercy is great and the Spirit who is holy in every respect, the compassionate, who troubles herself with you, the seed: she, the Epinoia of the luminous Pronoia, awakened the seed of the perfect generation and its thinking and the eternal light of the perfect Human. Then the Chief Ruler knew that they surpassed him in excellence, and he wanted to restrict their planning: for he was ignorant that they excelled him in wisdom and that he would not be able to restrict them. He made a plan with his authorities, that is, his powers which are a part of him: and in concord they committed adultery with Sophia and begot bitter Fate, which is the last of the counterfeit chains (changeable bonds); it is the sort that is interchangeable: double-logic.

And it did this in such a way that it makes each one different from every other. And it is painful: it oppresses that soul, given that the gods and angels and demons and all the generations have inter-mingled with it up to the present day: for from that Fate appeared every iniquity and injustice and blasphemy and the fetter of forgetfulness and ignorance and every harsh command and severe sins and great fears. And this is how they made the whole creation blind so that they might not know the God who is above them all. And, because of the fetter of forgetfulness, their sins were hidden; they were bound with measures and times and seasons: for it (Fate) was lord over them all and everything.

And he, the Chief Ruler, Yaldabaoth, had a wicked and perverted thought: for he had regrets about everything which had come into being through him; and because of that he planned to bring a flood upon the work of man. And the greatness of Pronoia, which is the Epinoia of light, being Thought, appeared to Noah in his thinking, instructing him. And he, Noah, preached to the whole offspring, which are the sons of men; but being blinded, thus strangers to him, they did not listen to him: for they did not believe him. It is not as Moses said, ‘They hid themselves in an ark’: she sheltered them somewhere; and not only Noah, but some people also from the immovable generation.

They entered a place, and were sheltered by a luminous cloud; and Noah and those who were with him recognized their sovereignty when they were illuminated by the light: for she who belongs to the light, Pronoia, the Epinoia of light/thought, illumined/enlightened them; for until then darkness/ignorance had flowed from the Chief ruler over everything upon the earth, confounding them."

To be continued from this point…

Peace be with you!!!

edit on 25-6-2011 by Olise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Olise

Hi Olise

…And again, in the book of Isaiah 32, which you should be familier with since it is part of the cannonical Bible, "Blessed are you that sow beside ALL waters"; and in 54, "He shall sprinkle many nations (not earthly nations, but spiritual nations."

…So, as you can see from these texts, not one single member of any religion is unimportant; it is religion itself that is destructive;

Yes, I agree, and it took me along time to reach that point, where I recognized that it was the “One God”, that speaks through other religions. So the reason you quote from other religions, is the same reason that I do.

Yes, he, the Only-Begotten Light is the Son of the Father; not the primate/carpenter, but the Spirit he hosted: as you can see from the Apocryphon of John, which I quoted earlier, "I took form in my SEED". What you call the Barbelo aspect is the TRUE WORD of the LIGHT, whom you refer to as Jesus: what you are troubled of is that which was referred to as The Stone which the builders rejected.

I don’t see Jesus as a “name”, I see him as a character with an essence and a personality. It is the personality of the spirit that dwelled in the body of a man named “Jesus”, whom I have come to know, and have accepted. I have also come to know the Father through him.

What do the builders of the Kingdom use in their construction?

My answer to your question is…”The Spirit of God.”

The building of the temple is a temple that is built from within a person.

What do the builders of the Kingdom use in their construction? Is it not the Word, which they compiled into what they call the Bible? Yet the most important of all the books, which is the True Revelation of the Savior who is the Divine Light of the Father, they left out: in essence, in rejecting his Word they rejected Him; but what's new. As it is written, "The Stone which the builders reject is (will) become the Head-Stone of the corner: (it states, IS because all things have been written into being, see Psalm 139: 16); it is a stone of stumbling and a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, (which houses are Judaism and Christianity).

Jesus is regarded as the “corner stone” which people have rejected, but like I said above, people (Christians) come to believe in "Jesus", the personality. So even if they are not aware of the Barbelo aspect; have they really rejected Jesus?…I don’t believe they have...

Judaism on the other hand, I can understand…

Stay on track with this thread, and you will come to be amazed: for you are already troubled. And just so you will know, it is easier for one who is not already filled with contaminated water to receive the pure: for one who is already filled with water does not thirst, even though the water he is filled with is contaminated: thus you were "Awakened", that you may drink of the water of life.

Yes I agree, and you have much wisdom. It was easier in one respect, for myself, in that I had no prier religion clouding my judgment, but it was difficult in another sense because I didn’t believe in a God, and there were so many people out claiming to have truth, it was a daunting task to know where, and how to begin. I found God by searching with all my heart, soul and mind and I believe others can do the same.

On a Side note – When you first appeared on the other thread, I started to read an article on your “WaterofShiloh” website, entitled “truth” (I think), I really enjoyed some of the things you had to say, regarding creation and science; I read about 7 pages, but didn’t have time to read anymore. I went back few days later to read more, but your site was and has been since, closed for reconstruction.

Peace be with you Olise

- JC

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join