It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First photos of Gabrielle Giffords released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Recovering from her mortal head wound,

The AntiChrist arises...

I do not think for a minute that she is the Antichrist, but, is that really her? Yes, physically it is her, yet as I look at the unfamiliarity of her face I am reminded of Demons who know that a "step-in" is all that is required for them to control a body. Obama has proved that much for me.

So she is only one head of the Beast, not the AC, but the AC is near and will be near to her as well. We should be very watchful of the young handsome Healer who will deceive us all!

Will her eye deteriorate and whither? Who in the world would have thought female?

Will her heart be the same or will a Monster appear before us? Will her reverie elevate her to a high enough position in a short enough time? I dare say so!

I pray for Gabrielle Giffords! I pray for her Soul and I pray that she may reach Heaven as that time is meant to be for her; what ever that time would be, past or present.

Forgive us all! Another Prophesy fulfilled! I am awestruck and I am repentant at this very moment! GOD have mercy on us all.
edit on 6/12/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
thats good to hear. although, i can tell there was some damage to function. notice the opposite side of her face from the side she got shot is less active. the eye isn't squinted like the other, as happy smiles do, and her lips aren't pulled back as much. all in all, she is very lucky.
Ah, I noticed that but didn't think the lack of squint may be caused by loss of function. I hope she continues to recover.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

It's unfortunate that it took a bullet wound to find out that she looks even hotter with short hair.

I hope she's as mentally functional as she looks because it would be great to hear what she's got to say once she's back on the proverbial saddle. I also hope her husband (space dude) has been able to hold it all together; I can't imagine the pain he must be going through watching his wife go through this.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A couple of pictures, before accident and another of her after: (source follows pictures):

washingtonexaminer.com...

blog.chron.com...

I think she looks very good, I just hope her recovery has not plateaued, and she continues to get better.

Edit to add the photo from page one, for the poster who wondered about her smile/teeth.

edit on Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:59:15 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Recovering from her mortal head wound,

The AntiChrist arises...

The vulgarity of that sentiment was no less diminished by the ignorance of your malapropism. Tasteless comment IMHO.
Mortal? I believe you mean near fatal.

The woman is a walking miracle and I applaud her and wish her a continuance of recovery. She is someone who devoted her life to public service and didn't deserve (as all other victims) her plight at the hands of a deranged psychopath.

A malapropism is the grotesque or inappropriate misuse of a word.

en.wikipedia.org...

Examples of other malapropisms by uneducated authors minus intent to disparage:

The amount of education you have determines your loot in life.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

Although the patient had never been fatally ill before, he woke up dead.

An oral contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.

www.munsinger.com...

Note: Written by High School students.

edit on 12-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedDebater

malapropism

Five syllable words exceed T&C maximum of three syllables. Remember your audience.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Interesting response. I wish her all the best actually, she is certainly lucky to be alive.

However, those members who are familiar with the Bible, understood my comment, and took it for what it is worth. The Anti Christ does receive a "mortal" head wound, then recovers, which is seen by many as a "miracle". The Anti Christ is also a popular and well loved figure.

So when they do make their appearance, I guess some people will be getting their feelings hurt when they hear such malapropisms being spoken, eh?

I would quote the Bible versus for you but I doubt you would care.

Nice personal attack on my education level too

Makin' it out of 7th grade wadn't easy but I managed!
edit on 12-6-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I actually think I should have gotten the brunt of that one based on what I said! I do appreciate your thoughts because we are so on that path and it is so obviously well-written!

Isn't it amazing!?

The AC with the head-wound is actually the Beast with seven heads and one of the heads is injured but miraculously heals. If she is one of the "heads", such as a "head of State", and she steps into this role then she will be an instrument of the AC and not the AC himself. At first I was confused as to why she would be the AC and then it made me go back and read about the Beast as seen by John.

We know the AC, not the Beast, will be Handsome and will win the hearts of many by "his" charm, so my eyes are still on the Child born to be the King of Kings, born on the Summer Solstice, who also had a head-wound of which he recovered, Prince William. He turns 30 in 2012. Ironically he is King Arthur but in reverse!

So if anything, there are six other heads out there called the Beast, and will do the bidding of the AC. Can we say Patriot Act times 1000? She will have the voice to do it and the backing!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wow she looks alot better now than she did before the incident!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
just for the people who can read the writing on the wall

giffords will become the poster child for gun control.

more gun laws will be comming and soon.

i do wish the woman well but the politics will become sickening.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I would quote the Bible versus for you but I doubt you would care.

Kindly do us both a favor and don't bother. Those people come knocking on my door all the time so I'll give them the same reply I'll give you. Please get out of my yard and don't step on the grass. That poop is there for a reason and you have stepped in divine creation. GOD spelled backwards is dog.

Beside I'd suspect anyone who sincerely believe in the doctrines of Christian faith might have an iota more compassion for someone shot in the head at point blank range and survived. I'm quite certain a few poised photos don't reveal the permanent disabilities and lack of brain function and motor skills she's obviously sustained.

But don't take it personally, I detest the people you're trying to imitate also. Besides I thought the Glenn Beck boot lickers claimed President Obama was AC.

/MD

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfmadeGME
Wow she looks alot better now than she did before the incident!
The shorter, natural color hair suits her. I can't tell she was shot at close range. She does not even look brain damaged. There is some assymetry to her face and expression but it is minimal and I've seen worse on actress Shannon Doherty.

I don't consider her a miracle, and therefore not a threat. I consider it a miracle of modern medicine and a testament to all that our doctors have learned tending to war wounded the past few decades. There are many people of all walks of life who survive head injuries it was unthinkable to survive even fifteen years ago. In fact I read an article once that talked about how nursing homes are now starting to fill up with these young survivors and how it's been a big adjustment for them to accommodate a new age group. Where Ms. Giffords differs from the average survivor is on her status and ability to get cared for in her home instead of having to spend the rest of her life in a nursing home. Some average people plateau at lower ability levels not because the science isn't there to help them, but because they lack the resources to get the same level of care.

She is a marvel of modern medical science. I'm a Christian and I value the Bible but that prophesy stuff is so cloaked in symbolism and coding, I would feel at peril of judging this poor woman if I tried to shoehorn her situation to match a translated prophesy. Even IF she is some sort of part of the prophesy, so frigging what. There is no part of the Bible where it says we have to do anything about it but continue to follow the example of Christ and love one another and tell others of his Gospel and love for them. It is all part of "the plan" and has to play out however. More likely she is NOT anything special but now will have to live the rest of her life with heightened security for her family because some nut jobs are going to insist she's an Anti Christ and needs to be taken out.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The beauty of it is that He will give you another chance as well.

Regardless of your current attitude.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

She looks great, such a horrible thing to happen to someone. Wishing her the best of luck and I hope she continues on her path of healing. She still looks beautiful!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The beauty of it is that He will give you another chance as well.

Please spare me the faux altruism. From what I've followed in your threads you simply enjoy stoking people and change your belief costume more frequently than Lady GaGa. Some people like to pull the fire alarm and watch in awe as the firemen and gawkers show up.

ON TOPIC:

Rep Giffords has suffered enough. Please cease the absurd NWO, TPTB, Gun control hidden agenda, husband was an astronaut therefore alien disclosure connection and whatever other kitchen sink absurd and cockamamie fairy tales about this tragedy.

She was maliciously gunned down (as were other victims) in a wanton useless display of violence by a mad man. No statement was made or purpose served. It was a senseless act. (And see, I'm not even playing the gun violence or Palin gun sight card.) Loughner could have just as easily driven a car into the crowd or strapped on explosives but he is too much of a coward for that for fear of his own harm.)

I realize this is a conspiracy site but I don't understand the morbid curiosity by some. A preoccupation with the grotesque and brutal consequences of a deranged nutjob.

She is undeserving of her plight and I wish her and her family well. Thanks to Hot Baked Tater for sharing this newsworthy update with honor and decency.
But this is only my insignificant and unpopular opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

/MD
edit on 13-6-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So why is the bullet hole in her neck and not her head?

www.webmd.com...

The precise nature of Giffords' wound has not been made public. What is known is that a 9 mm bullet fired point-blank at the left rear of her head passed through the brain and exited the left front of her head near her left eye.

So it exited her left eye, but this picture clearly indicates it exited her neck

Right?
edit on 13-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So, is she out of the hospital? Because she is certainly outside. Who is that other lady she is with? Is she released from the hospital?

edit: the article says she is not released yet, so how did they get the photos? Just one photo to please the media? This sounds more like a politically motivated event rather than a doctor's order. If she is smiling and happy, why isn't she released? She seems pretty healthy in that photograph, such an amazing recovery when we haven't seen a single photo since the shooting.

Let's face it guys, if they are willing to stage a massacre they are also willing to release an old photo of her.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That was probably from a Tracheotomy , im sure she was on life support for awhile.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So these photos were taken on May 17 and is just being released now. She has been this healthy for over a month and she has not been released yet?

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is seen May 17 with mother Gloria Giffords at TIRR Memorial Hermann Hospital, the day after the launch of Endeavour and the day before she had her cranioplasty. Her aides posted this and other photos to her public Facebook page Sunday morning. Giffords could be released from a rehabilitation hospital in Houston sometime this month, a top aide says.

Another photo from May 17 in Houston, posted on Facebook by her aides Sunday morning.

blog.chron.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join