It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
reply to post by AngryOne

What I am not understanding is the purpose of showing us how many politicians are Jewish.
If someone of the Jewish faith runs for office and wins an election what is the issue?
Is the problem that there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in office as compared to their percentage of population in America?
If so, that was the basis of my question. Should Jewish candidates be told they can not run for office because there are too many of them in politics already?

The question is not them being Jewish..
It's the ones that are duel US/Israeli citizens..
Where then does their allegiance lie??

Unquestionably it SHOULD be with the US but many doubt that and their actions speak volumes..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Why not be aware of the asian conspiracy? There are too many asians in the sciences and technology.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ktrip

Yes. "Being Jewish" is a racial matter above all. I'm sure you've heard that someone "looks" Jewish; if being Jewish is indeed no more than a religious thing, then that really doesn't explain why I've never heard about someone who looks Bhuddist. It is indeed much more than a religion. I'm apprehensive about posting any links on this because I'd just be even more viciously attacked for being a "racist" if I did so.

reply to post by MikeboydUS

The fact that there are more Christians than there are Jews is simply not relevant at all. Are you actually implying that Christians are the ones with the power? That is obviously not the case. Just read the OP. Think about it. And as for bringing up murder.....wow, way to troll.

reply to post by 547000

Just what do you mean by "Asian", exactly? Jews are Asian, after all. But just for the sake of this argument, I'm going to assume that you're referring to Orientals. Now you see, the difference is that Orientals don't use their power to attack and undermine other peoples, all the while playing the part of the poor, innocent little victims.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I'm going to assume that you're referring to Orientals. Now you see, the difference is that Orientals

Fail. The word oriental is intended for use describing an inanimate object, of far easten descent such as a rug or vase, not a person or a people.
The person was correct in his or her use of the word Asian.

Now I know why you didnt answer my questions. Its an intellectual deficiency.

What about Polish jews? Do they 'look' jewish? Russian jews?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TikkunAlex

Why are the Jews God's chosen people? Do they have the best military in the world? No. Do they have the largest economy in the world? No. Do they have the most advanced space program in the world? No. Do they have the only world reserve currency? No. Does their sole power in the UN come from the United States ability to veto? Yes.

So, if the Jews were God's chosen people, why is it United States is better than Israel in every aspect?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I think there is a difference between Jewish control and Zionist control.

Zionists don't only consist of Jews, but also Christians and Atheists.

So to clear the confusion, it is Zionism which has a very strong grip over America, don't forget that hundreds of millions of dollars are sent for settlement expansion projects by Zionist Christians.

Zionism and Judaism is not the same, and shouldn't be looked at in the same light.

Some argue that Zionism isn't even a Jewish ideology, rather an Atheistic ideology, hence the main ideological masterminds were Atheists.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by nihilus

What I am not understanding is the purpose of showing us how many politicians are Jewish.
If someone of the Jewish faith runs for office and wins an election what is the issue?
Is the problem that there is a disproportionate amount of Jewish people in office as compared to their percentage of population in America?
If so, that was the basis of my question. Should Jewish candidates be told they can not run for office because there are too many of them in politics already?

The question is not them being Jewish..
It's the ones that are duel US/Israeli citizens..
Where then does their allegiance lie??

Unquestionably it SHOULD be with the US but many doubt that and their actions speak volumes..

This video might answer some of your questions.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No, but you certainly implied they did!

And how would you know Torah was written soley by man.......got proof of that?

Your post was actually quite nasty and YOU are a nasty little girl for writing it.

I must say, it's people like you that is giving ATS a bad name; ATS is fast becoming internationally well known as an anti-semitic media outlet....something the owners and mods need to change so they can return back to it's grass roots. Hope they read this and get the message.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Wow...the Jews run the media...that must be why the media constantly paints the "palestinians" as victims and the Jews as Nazis.

OMG!!! THE JEWS MUST SECRETLY HATE THEMSELVES!!!

I don't need to comment on "anti-semetism" on your part. I couldn't POSSIBLY paint a better picture of it than you have in your own posts!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The information on what goes on in Gaza etc is something the media can't stop getting out, so far better to acknowledge it and give an overall view of what is happening. It also shows the huge group of Jewish people living abroad that the Israeli's are in charge of Israel and kicking Palestinian a s. The mainstream media couldn't stop it, so turn the situation around and make the most of it.

There is a huge difference though with having Jewish people in charge of sensitive posts in countries other than Israel today because there is now a Jewish country. We don't have German, or French, Russian or Chinese sitting in our sensitive jobs but because of cleverly manipulated laws put in place to solely protect the Jewish people, they are in a position that means they can't be outed. The fact is that you cannot separate the personality and identity of a person from their Jewish inheritance/religion, as opposed to the fact that anyone can become eg a Muslim, but they are still an American, Islam doesn't affect their identity, much the same way with all other religions - my Buddist beliefs don't change my Englishness or compromise my loyalty to my country.

Judaism is unique but because the State of Israel exists, we are now experiencing traitors within as in spying for the Israeli Government. When Mr Netanyahu gets a better reception from the American Congress than the President of the United States, one should instinctively know vested interest is very deeply entrenched, especially when one also considers the huge amount of aid and weaponry Israel gets from the USA - someone in some pretty high up position authorises this little lot. That is not to say we don't cooperate and help our allies but there is a line that should never be compromised in sensitive jobs because having feet in two camps means pressure can be applied to said foot.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
First of all, yes, I believe that Murdoch is Jewish.

Stick a fork in it right here. Done. Thanks for self-identifying though. it saves a lot of time.

Now a serious question: Why do you all seem to have such an intense aversion to the truth?

Are you looking in a mirror? How about sharing some relevant truth without the hysterical accusatory assumptions and logic gaps and we'll gauge the reaction.

I think the aversion is more toward agenda driven half-truths, irrelevance, non sequitur, and outright nonsense.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well Angryone, looks like you're right. Maybe we should fire up the ovens and take care of this problem.

More Jew-bashing threads, just what we need.

I would like to counter your post with a video of a brilliant, intelligent 28 year-old Jewish man, who goes on to become a strong leader-

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is it Jewish control, or is it Zionist control? There is a distinct difference.

Jewish control tells me that Jews tend to work harder and become more educated than others, which in turn means that they are the ones with the better paying, more notable careers.

Zionist control tells me that an extremist faction of Jews is controlling something for the purpose of controlling people, including Jewish people, with an agenda for (insert reason here).

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Is it Jewish control, or is it Zionist control? There is a distinct difference.

Riiiiight.

It's virtually always code for, "I want to bash Jews, but don't want to be accused of anti-Semitism." Along the same lines as "...some of my best friends are...[insert targeted ethnic, religious, nationality here]"

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Do you even understand what a true Zionist is?

How much do you know about Southern Sudan? Are you aware Southern Sudan is about to become an independant Sudanese Christian state this September........thats ZIONISIM!

For the Palestinian Arabs wanting their own independant state.....thats ZIONISM!

Got it?????????????????????

Now....for all you anti-semites and pro-Palestinian supporters.....I KNOW none of you have any vested interest in the Middel East let alone Israel, so answer this.......what emotional payback are you all getting from trolling these anti-semitic thread? It's always the same ol members!

edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Or that "vested interest" is common sense.

By and large, democrats don't really give a crap what happens to Israel and tend to side with the Palestinians; however, mainstream media OVERWHELMINGLY supports democrats AND condemns Israel by reporting Palestinian propaganda without regard to the facts.

THUS, anyone who would even suggest that the media is under Jewish control is either grossly misinformed or anti-semitic with a hidden agenda.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
...and by the way, my fellow ATSers, most of the major acts of terrorism that are prevented around the world and ESPECIALLY the U.S. are the result of intel from...wait for it...wait for it... ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE!

...AND I might add that the greatest medical advancements occurring outside of the U.S. are from ISRAEL!

...AND, from a purely pathetic aspect, the longer Israel is around, the longer the Muslims are too preoccupied to pay much attention to you...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

exactly this is a point I believe the OP was also trying to portrait

for me many things became clear after reading up on a very important ship called the USS LIBERTY , this event should be brought up and not forgotten

......actions speak louder then words, and today words don't seem to mean anything anymore but that's whole other story altogether

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

AND.......

none of their computers would work without a tiny piece of Israeli technology......nor would their TV sets, digital boxes, microwave ovens, etc etc

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by all answers exist

here we go.......the USS Liberty card trick

(rolls my eyes)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join