It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extent of Jewish Control

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The question is not them being Jewish.. It's the ones that are duel US/Israeli citizens.. Where then does their allegiance lie?? Unquestionably it SHOULD be with the US but many doubt that and their actions speak volumes..

excellent post sir, and it plays right into the OPs intention with this thread. Ignore the jew/zionist/what is a jew boondoggle for a minute.

People, who happen to be Jewish, some just Zionist in belief, happen to hold most top positions when it comes to the media. It's a fact. Now if you try to skew that as saying they got there BECAUSE there are Jewish, well you sir are a racist, and the OP in no way implied that.

The fact remains, people of Jewish decent/religion and zionists control the media, and are well placed in the government. This, as I believe, plays into the reason the OP posted those politicians, coupled with another poster explaining the latest speech by the Israeli PM before congress.

It matters not what religion or race you are to me, it matters what you DO, and these people obviously have Israeli interests first on their list, which is proven by their actions.

The fact that the OP was immediately attacked for pointing out a basic fact highlights the control they have, and the brainwashing they have done, to make even a simple fact "antisemetic"

As used by people on this board? I'll wear that label with pride.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

What about all the other immigrants to the US with dual citizenship or are you just targeting the Jewish ones today?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Is it Jewish control, or is it Zionist control? There is a distinct difference.

Riiiiight.

It's virtually always code for, "I want to bash Jews, but don't want to be accused of anti-Semitism." Along the same lines as "...some of my best friends are...[insert targeted ethnic, religious, nationality here]"

Actually I don't know any Jewish people. Zionism is to Judaism as Jihadism is to Islam. Although Zionism's grasp is also in Christianity, the vast majority of people that subscribe to Zionism are Jewish. Anyway, if I felt it necessary to bash Jews I would bash them, and I could care less if I'm labeled and Anti-Semite, racist, etc... The typical name calling from the left has never bothered me, in fact I think it's actually funny. If you don't realize the difference between Judaism and Zionism then you are grossly ignorant.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
...and by the way, my fellow ATSers, most of the major acts of terrorism that are prevented around the world and ESPECIALLY the U.S. are the result of intel from...wait for it...wait for it... ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE!

...AND I might add that the greatest medical advancements occurring outside of the U.S. are from ISRAEL!

...AND, from a purely pathetic aspect, the longer Israel is around, the longer the Muslims are too preoccupied to pay much attention to you...

It's easy to have the intel when you are usually the one responsible for the terrorism.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
...and by the way, my fellow ATSers, most of the major acts of terrorism that are prevented around the world and ESPECIALLY the U.S. are the result of intel from...wait for it...wait for it... ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE!

...AND I might add that the greatest medical advancements occurring outside of the U.S. are from ISRAEL!

...AND, from a purely pathetic aspect, the longer Israel is around, the longer the Muslims are too preoccupied to pay much attention to you...

catch a grip, one of the driving forces WHY muslims "pay attention" to us in the west is our bizarre propping up of the Israeli state

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I remember highschool. I remember that there was a sector of the lunch area that was exclusively for asians. I had asian friends, who would hang out in this area during lunch. If I went over to hang out with said friend during lunch, who would be friendly and cordial to me any other time, he would tell me off. I remember the black groups with the same mentality, that being if your not black your not allowed. And they would say just that openly. "what you doin here cracka" or "this white ass nigguh" etc etc.

Don't get me wrong I had plenty of black, asian, jewish, mexican, white friends. I don't think there is anything intrinsically wrong with any of these people. But, the fact of the matter is, these groups do seperate themselves. And they do work together to support eachothers agendas. Things like giving favorable business deals, or offering services at a discounted price, etc... Hell, there's an apartment complex in my city (las vegas) that has roughly 80% ethiopians in it, simply because the place is owned by ethiopians.

So if these groups are sticking together to gain a survival and financial advantage over society as a whole. How is it wise to ignore that these groups even exist as seperate groups. These groups exist, and work together, that is a fact, and the mere noticing of this fact makes you a racist. It's just absurd.

The owners of the store I work at are jewish, and they are great people. The reason I bring this up is that this has given me an incite into the jewish community in this city. The fact is that all of the jews (those of the jewish faith, who attend temple, or who are connected to this same community by family ties) in this city seem to be connected. My owners give jews free products from the store, they go out and set up parties (this is a party supply business) for as little as 30% of the normal cost. And they also benefit by gaining many favorable business deals. As do all who are a part of this community.

www.latimes.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

that was very informative, glad you felt the need to interject nothing

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
isn't there a lot of self admittance by various Jews that they do indeed, basically control Holywood/ the Media?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Just remember, that there are two kinds of Jews.

And the kind that run the media are the Luciferian Jew.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We acknowledge and talk openly about the Saudis controlling plenty of oil and using it to political advantage. But dare acknowledge the media is massively influenced and controlled by Jewish people, and that said Jewish people naturally use their positions to political advantage(support for Israel, disdain for Muslims), do that and you're a bigot and a white supremacist.

The media is controlled by a lot Jewish people and is a propoganda vechile for Israel. If the media was controlled by Iranians I'm sure they'd use it to pump pro-Iranian propoganda(see Press TV as a small example). The Dutch would serve their interests, Peruvians theirs, Fijians theirs etc etc

There's also plenty of Christians who control the media and sympathise with Israel and the Zionists because of their fairy tale book, too.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Sem·i·tism (sm-tzm)
n.
1. A Semitic word or idiom.
2. Semitic traits, attributes, or customs.
3. A policy or predisposition in favor of Jews.

Anti semitism actually means being against the favoritism of jews.

I see no problems.

If we are all equal Americans..

Then why play favorite's with Jews..

and be labeled racist when you treat them equally?

as for the ignorant people replying I have read..

They have not read anything outside of controlled information.

NO ONE should be allowed duel citizenship within the US Government.

You can not vote in Mexico then be in the US Government and while taking lobbyist money push policies that

benefit Mexico right? costing tax payers Billions.. while murdering people on their land? then why is it allowed

here if your Israeli?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

What about all the other immigrants to the US with dual citizenship or are you just targeting the Jewish ones today?

This is argument does not hold merit.

Individuals who are American by birth, raised in the United States, spend every day of their youth pledging allegiance to the flag of the United States and receive an education via the taxpayers of the United States qualify for dual US/Israeli citizenship simply due to the religious preference of their mother.

Although Israel claims to be "democratic", only those who can prove matrilineal Jewish religious ancestory are able to claim the rights of Israeli dual citizenship.
Super hypocrites are the Israelis.

NOT ONE other country on the face of this planet can claim those same rights.

NOT ONE.

Dual Israeli/US citizens are able to break criminal laws in the United States, laws that most certainly include a victim, but yet they can seek asylum in Israel without the fear of extradition.

Yes, the OP was somewhat abrasive in delivery, but they did not, however, utter one false statement or "racist" statement.

You want to know why?

Because being Jewish is not belonging to a race.
It means that one practices a religion.
"Anti-semitism" is a rouse. Semitic refers to a group of languages.
Why do we Americans solely relate that term with Judaism?
Well, it could be the climate of political correctness being pushed by media/government outlets.

The number of people of the Jewish faith who hold positions of authority in government and entertainment are grossly disproportionate to the number living within the United States when compared with other religious faiths.

Certain facts are undeniable.
The influence that Israeli policy has over the US is undeniable.
Influence that is due to their stranglehold on government and media.

S & F to the OP.
edit on 5/31/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We all need to start saying a GROUP of Jews. If you don't make it clear that its just a fraction of the Jewish community, it'll make CTs look racist; but don't worry, they'll try to make us look racist either way. Most Jews have no idea exactly what's going on.
If people can't see that a group of jews controls the media, the federal reserve, and more, well, they're blind.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

When they occupy important offices and start directing US policy to benefit their respective countries instead of the US, yes, 100%. Stop trying to turn this into a racist debate as it's nothing close to it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Oh I see........

so therefore, there's no Jewish soldiers among your Military?
www.nmajmh.org...

American Jews don't pay their taxes?

Jews don't go to prison?

Jews in American prisons & on death row:
www.hope-howse.org...
www.jta.org...

tell me......have you ever done military service and fought for YOUR country???

* ALL ROADS LEAD TO JERUSALEM !!!

edit on 31-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Because it's ALWAYS racist.....it's ALWAYS anti-semitic

see my above post to your buddy whom made stupid accusations and I called him out on it

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Everyone should watch this movie. It shows how young jews, especially in Israel are brainwashed to think everyone is out to get them. Its pretty horrible, not sure how I would act if I was taught the whole world hated me. I'm sure i'd try to get alot of money or alot of power so I could be safe. I dont know. This is made by an Israeli Jew BTW.

Anyways. Watch the first 5 or 6 minutes at least.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

yep, eye opening video that, especially the bit where they randomly pounce on some old geezers on a park bench on their visit to Poland, imagining them to be be saying all sorts of nazi things, when they were doing nothing of the sort

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Because it's ALWAYS racist.....it's ALWAYS anti-semitic

see my above post to your buddy whom made stupid accusations and I called him out on it

You have completely and totally misrepresented my statements.

I was speaking solely on the advantages of dual Israel/US citizenship and you have, typical of those who defend Israel, created an argument that does not exist.

I fail to see how you "called me out" on anything.
Although, I do see arrogance that is most likely based on really poor self-esteem.

Quite typical of those who continually defend Israel.

I was responding to a statement concerning Israeli/US dual citizenship and its differences with other countries who also offer dual citizenship with the US.
Differences that are only afforded to Israelis.

Instead of addressing my argument, you embraced the typical JDL standards of argument ad hominem and appeal to emotion.
Both of which are logical fallacies.

If you think that you can bait me into a response based upon emotion then you are quite wrong.

I am one of the many usual posters who particiapate in threads critical of Israel and I have come to know the usual tactics well.

Instead of creating a straw man argument based upon personal attacks and appeals to emotion, please, oh please would you address the points that I have made?

And while you are busy stroking your ego, could you please, oh please tell me exactly how you served me?

Blow hard my friend.
edit on 5/31/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Sorry pal but you own your own words

Ever single American Jew has a birthright to Israel AND the USA....they can bugger off to Israel quicker than a blink of the eye if they so wish, therefore they ALL have dual citizenship!

I know exactly how many Jews are in your prisons and THAT includes a number of Israelis also.

I know exactly how many Jews are in YOUR military..........

NOW my friend.........what have YOU done for YOUR nation compared to what the Jews have for yours?

My bet is YOU have NEVER fought for YOUR country; you have NEVER employed hundreds of thousands of Americans, you have NEVER paid even a 1/3 of taxes of what an American Jew has but you're pretty bloody good at running the Jews in to the ground on a computer that would NEVER work without Israeli technology. So my friend.....how about you switch your PC off, throw it in the bin, and go find something more productive to do with your life !!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join