It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pot 'Cured' Brain Cancer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I'm a little disapointed ATS, this was a breaking news item. I do like the alternative substances forum, (I have a few threads planned) but it's a little like putting it out of sight.

The Australian media can cover it in the news, The U.S can televise a news story.
But ATS can't allow it in thier news forum?

Ah well, I know it is sensitive issue. So no gripes.

Still, change can only come from making a stand and speaking up and all that but alas the web filters.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Just to point out to everyone..

The oil obtained by pressing the Cannabis seed, is *not* the oil you need to use to cure yourself of cancer.

The oil you need is to be obtained by soaking the whole plant material (flowers or 'buds', leaves) in a solvent, like Naphtha or Isopropanol (rubbing alcohol) for a while, to extract the natural plant oils into the alcohol.

The alcohol (or other solvent) is evaporated off using (Carefully!) a non flame heat source, like a rice cooker or coffee warmer plate etc (no naked flames!!) and the sticky, browny/black residue that remains is the oil you need.

Hemp seed oil is very useful, in many, many ways...but it's not the oil you need to cure cancer, the whole plant is required for the right type of oil extraction.

If you have cancer and intend to give the Cannabis oil cure a whirl, make sure you study up on the correct technique and safety precautions.

Good luck to anyone with this horrible disease..if it was me or mine, i would try *anything*...the petty, economic inspired prohibition of Cannabis is a crime in and of itself, and should *not* be adhered to, especially in situations like a terminal illness.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Shhhhh....don't tell anyone this...but he's a dribbling loon...not his fault, just crammed the idea of god into his head but didn't leave room for any sense.

It's a sad but common story really.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Very interesting and informative, thanks for sharing that!

Originally posted by steven704

Originally posted by The Empty Skies
reply to post by steven704

Cool story bro.

Anyway, on with the discussion about scientific fact and all that stuff, eh?

scientific facts, oh you're another ' prove GOD is real ' types .. He sure is real, I Promise you.

As for that, no, I am not the type to ask for you to prove God is real with scientific fact. I am merely stating that God's existence is something that cannot be proven with science, it's just not possible.

You believe whatever you want to believe, I have no problem with that. I too have spiritual beliefs which I won't bring into the discussion. However, when you start spouting nonsense like "God cures depression" I will call you out for it. It doesn't make sense.

I know Christians who've experienced mental illness and there are certainly more than enough religious figures in the world whose mental health is questionable. I merely should point you in the direction of people like the Westboro Baptist Church to prove my point.
edit on 5/5/11 by The Empty Skies because: Added to my post

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

I dont mind at all friend, but i cant take credit for it for its a quote from the late great Bill Hicks, he made many great observations

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
The story in the OP about the father giving his son cannabis oil is from the Daily Fail, as well, though. It's just been reprinted word for word by News.com.au.

But other sources, such as I posted on page one support this story, so it really doesn't matter in this case.

Is there anything to support the other story?

No there isn't there is in fact proof of the opposite from the govs own research. Such as the biggest myth about smoking....

Veterans Affairs scientists looked at whether heavy marijuana use as a young adult caused long-term problems later, studying identical twins in which one twin had been a heavy marijuana user for a year or longer but had stopped at least one month before the study, while the second twin had used marijuana no more than five times ever. Marijuana use had no significant impact on physical or mental health care utilization, health-related quality of life, or current socio-demographic characteristics. Eisen SE et al. Does Marijuana Use Have Residual Adverse Effects on Self-Reported Health Measures, Socio-Demographics or Quality of Life? A Monozygotic Co-Twin Control Study in Men. Addiction. Vol. 97 No. 9. p.1083-1086. Sept. 1997

bluehoney.org...

So why does the gov still insist it's bad for us? Because the government does not make the decisions, capitalist interests do.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think this is great that a father could help his child in such a way with such a controversial ingredient.
It makes you wonder.
I'm glad we can openly and freely discuss this here on ATS.
Thanks ATS

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Who remembered what I posted here?. They treatend to ban me over this comment?

@A por uvas
I think this is great too that a father could help his child in such a way with such a controversial ingredient. Weed is a gift from God and mother Nature
edit on 6-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Lost 40 lbs after 20 years of trying
Decrease in anxiety
Increase in focus (sober, I'm quite scatterbrained)
Completely eliminated a morning "smoker's cough. (Pack/day for the past 13 years)

These are the results of an experiment I have been performing since October 2010, "self-medicating" daily (sometimes twice/day, I admit) with an average weekly consumption rate of 1/4 oz.

I don't care what anyone else says, especially a government that puts profits ahead of its citizens. I have witnessed these results using a documented scientific process and they are real.

God forbid citizens have access to an inexpensive natural substance with such a multitude of health benefits.

Some people have prozac. I have pot.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

You feel that if you're dying then you should be able to take whatever you want?

I must state the obvious.
We are, all of us, dying.

What about preventing, rather than waiting for, the disaster?

Sweet Caroline lyrics...creeper woodwinds, dew drop harp sounds, then...then...life in Disney full bloom.

Where it began.....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Frankly I don't care who uses it, so long as they stay far away from me when smoking it.

The smell is nauseating to me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
reply to post by squiz

i don't agree with smoking weed. i've seen to many young minds rebel and become destroyed .

' keep on track ' ?
my work is done here. definitely not my track. [/quote]

Well done my faithful and loyal servant.
Now, enter ye in to the Joy of the Lord.

smirk

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
You feel that if you're dying then you should be able to take whatever you want?

I must state the obvious.
We are, all of us, dying.

What about preventing, rather than waiting for, the disaster?

Sure, I hear ya. No plant should be denied to us.

Kratom was banned in Oz back in 2004, It's non addictive and has a high potential to treat heroin addiction. But no self medicating for you! Only government sanctioned poison aka methadone.

Sally was banned around 2001 I think, high potential anti depressant qualities, Bam! illegal, that pretty much puts the skids on the research here.

There are even some herbs that are classified as poisons here when used medicinally, but are occassionally even fed to kids at resturants.

No product of nature is owned and no one should dictate what you can and can't do with your own body. But sadly that's not the case as we all know.

I agree with you 100% I suppose I was just using an extreme example. The rant wasn't intended for you either just wanted to add some points to highlight what has been going on with these laws.

Australia has on the tables an enormous list of plants that may become illegal.

Although that may be the day I say goodbye to Australia.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This story is immense. First, it shows that whether or not the cannabis cured it, the cannabis allowed the child to function again and eat. Surely any harm the cannabis did pales in comparison to all the chemo?

Any sane and rational mind can see prohibition is a crime against humanity, this is not legalization talk by the way, this is LIFE talk.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
well i see the gestapo finally made it to the thread....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join