It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best UFO Video !!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

No the 2 minutes I read on a NASA site. I posted the ariticile that was in. If you look at the launches from the cape they throw off the booster about 3- 4 minutes into flight.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yes and this part of the articile made a lot of sense to. Lighting and cloud cover etc can change the colors etc

The lighting conditions, and therefore launch visibility, can be different for the same launch from different locations. For example, if a missile lifts-off from Vandenberg AFB in the late afternoon, the Sun is above the horizon in California, limiting the launch's visibility for observers on the West Coast. However, for observers further east, the Sun is below the horizon and they may enjoy an impressive twilight display.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

The cloaked thing is something the Alien Crafts do and the US government even has a patten on some of their incoming technology that is in use. But whatever comes out of the end does disappear completely very fast. Even it being a rocket, puff its gone.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I really do not think the thread was useless, because even us UFO Believers have learned from this thread. I have a lot of friends on youtube believers and nonbelievers will be interested it what has comeout in this thread. The Government, Military, or NASA has never gone on the News to confirm or not. And I trust very littile on the News anymore.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
coolottie,

We all understand your concerns. But, I'd like to make a suggestion....

I'm a Brit. We have the BBC here, which, in it's original form, had a mandate to inform, educate, and entertain. Now, we've certainly lost track of that original mandate to a degree, with all the reality TV on nowadays. But the BBC is not allowed to report on anything other than actual facts. It cannot present political bias in anyway. There are many interested parties that watch over it.

Try going to www.bbc.co.uk/news

and select sci/environment

It's enlightening.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

This should help for future sightings
Launch Schedule 2011
www.satelliteonthenet.co.uk...
Chances are, there will be a UFO report on most of these dates

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

I lived in UK for 2 years and really miss it. BBC is all I watch over here. When I first went over there, I even found that CNN World News is a lot different than what we get in the States. There are people now in the US loosing their homes from the worest Mississippi River flood in a hundered years and hardly anything on the News until yesterday. The Army blew up a levee that protected some of the best farmland in the country and just destroyed it and the river only went down 1 foot. Not anything on National News at all. People down river didn't even know what was headed their way.

What has BBC said about the spirals in the sky? After looking at all the evidence I can see they are rockets.
Have a good friend in Wigam and he is an ATS member too.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you Paulgirl, I also thank you for all of the good info you presented on this thread. It was one of your videos that got me to really start looking at this in a different way. With so manythings in the sky now and all the hoaxes, and just planes people keep saying are ufos doesn't make us look too bright. lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by healthysceptic

I lived in UK for 2 years and really miss it. BBC is all I watch over here. When I first went over there, I even found that CNN World News is a lot different than what we get in the States. There are people now in the US loosing their homes from the worest Mississippi River flood in a hundered years and hardly anything on the News until yesterday. The Army blew up a levee that protected some of the best farmland in the country and just destroyed it and the river only went down 1 foot. Not anything on National News at all. People down river didn't even know what was headed their way.

What has BBC said about the spirals in the sky? After looking at all the evidence I can see they are rockets.
Have a good friend in Wigam and he is an ATS member too.

OK, I'll start from the first to last...

As I just said, the BBC isn't allowed to broadcast anything but the fact at the time. It's what makes the BBC what it is. I'll answer your questions in reverse order.All the spirals ARE rocket/missile launches. When they go wrong, they go really wrong!!!! The spiral you see is simply the interaction between the exhaust and the atmosphere as it rotates.. As to the other things, well, they're just simply natural occuences. It happens, albit infrequently. Let me give you an example of what 'ordinary' peaople think - this is from my mother. She swears blind that these temperatures have never happened before... although they have (almost). She swears blind that the drought I'm seeing is new. It's not. We live in a comlex environment, fine. All we KNOW is that the rate of change has never happened so rapidly before. That's called Global Warming. It's man made, but not deliberate.
edit on 6-5-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by MiTS1965

I agree, There were a lot of people on here that did not believe these to be UFOs. But I surely not alone in the belief that they are not rockets, But, I admit I was mistaken about this. I enjoy the conversation in this thread much more than ever before, because people discuss the subject without name calling etc.
I am a big girl and can admit I was wrong. The question of this is something that I have discussed with many people on Youtube and else where. ATS has a lot of well educated and informed people, and I love to learn all I can and thanks to all of you in this effort on this thread.

Thank you for this response. It takes a very big person to admit they may be wrong. Well done to you!

Don't, however, stop posting anything you find. It may be the one sighting we are all looking for.

Best wishes, MiTS.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by healthyscepticAs I just said, the BBC isn't allowed to broadcast anything but the fact at the time. It's what makes the BBC what it is.

Hahahahaha! I work for the Beeb and that is so not true!

I, personally, sat in on an edit session when the Production Assistant made a member of the public change what he said to be totally the opposite to what he said originally.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is the best UFO video ever filmed with a a sophisticated mounted military surveillance camera.

edit on 7-5-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

That's an awsome video, Thank you for posting it. That is amazing evidence, not just a rada bimp but the actual footage of a craft, I have never seen that video and thanks for posting it.

I was out of touch from 2007-2009 and missed so much. I have gone back to look at some sightings but not but a few. That is why I need to take the time too catch up on what I missed in the UFO scene. The Norway Spiral was the first I had seen of these spirals and some people believe them to be UFO and some don't. I leaned toward the ufo theory because whatever came out of them would just vanish, not explode, didn't appear to burn up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Very nice find. That video i believe is discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

If they just test missile flying/guidance I dont think they would arm them with a warhead. And some rockets are specifically designed just to take measurements in the atmosphere. I think exploding would be a worse case scenario.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If this is real, it could mean that more than one species of aliens are watching us. The "gray aliens" are commonly known to fly silently with no trail behind them. This could be another species that has a technology that has a trail. Honestly, I don't think this is a hoax. I think this is a guy who honestly thought it was an alien craft. By all means it is a "UFO". I don't think that it's an alien craft. This is Russia, and in Russia they are doing a lot of outer space stuff. I think this is probably a Russian rocket, nothing alien. Nice quality vid though.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mrgrayfish115

Yes, even I have been conviced it is Soyuz. So I have to say, it was not a ufo. I was kinda hoping it was a big mother ship coming to save us. LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well, I have totally Debunked my own thread now. Here is a video that explains, like Jim said a new kind of propulsion system. Fusion.

He said it is like creating a magnetic field around the Rocket. or Soyuz, and NASA's new Rocket system.

Alien Technology.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here's some real science fiction for you.....Light powered propulsion experiment. Even though its on a very small scale, the results are pretty neat:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

That would explain the pulsing lights. Thanks. When I was pickup for a ride while driving in Calif. in 1971, they took me to the top of the craft and there was a blue light so bright yet didn't hurt your eyes to look at it. They said this blue light would help me in the future. I do not think they meant me personally, since seeing these bright blue lights in Japan, valcano, and just before the 7.1 quake.

It is pure energy. Whatever that means is what I gathered from it. I was taught how to focus my eyes to look at the sun without any glare. The egyptian sun sign is the key to how to focus your eyes, I have done it since 1975 and still have 20/20 vision. From the earth the Sun is the most beautiful blue and just bounces around.

Cyber Space Orbit has a video of the sun with a very large object next to the sun and it released 3 objects that went into the sun and then came back out. Just a couple of months age a huge comet went across the face of the sun and left a slight trench, now if the sun was really hot it would have blown up. I am also on the ATS thread that the sun is not really hot.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join