It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Hell...May 1st 2011...Part 1&2..Debunkers Move Along...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
read through alot of bull#.
i can honestly say that ignorance is the weapon of power.
if this 1 person decides he dosent want to understand or even begin to open his mind its ok.
being so AGGRESIVLY against somthing, i can see the kind of person he is.
He wont be convinced untill his suburbs drop in population almost as fast as the gov. puts a vaxine out.
so dont waste your time on him.

as for the thread. im planing on posting time lapse video as fast as posible over a completly open area.
hoping to catch chem/con trails side by side to show differences.
untill then, keep knowledge strong.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Omniview

Are you able to describe the difference for me?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hello.

So here we are again lol. Few points I think people fail to take into consideration.
1-aircraft engines are made to specification with what fuel they use in mind. The choice of the materials and sizes of parts are all taken into consideration to make servicing the engine as easy as possible, safety of the engine and endurance of the engine as they are not cheap so need to last.
Now my father works for rolls royce and after a lengthy discussion he thinks the same as me. These chemtrail engines are built to unknown specification and must not last long at all so the expenses involved must be huge.
He also agrees for these craft to cover say the uk there must be 1000s of them so where are they built?
Last point on this involves airspace and rules. Pilots have to report there position all the time to avoid collision and also report UFO's of which if there were 1000's of extra non commercial planes in the sky surely we would have far more reports.

2-the actual sighting of supposed chemtrails, if you can see them above you don't worry your safe as from 30,000ft up these chemicals can travel 100's of miles.

3-nothing in chemtrails has been linked to anything health wise. Yes if you drink a lot of water full of aluminium then you will get sick but has anyone ever known anyone with aluminium poisoning? Has anyone ever heard of farmers complaining about crops failing due to excess chemicals in the ground? If this has been going on everyday since the 70's what are the effects?

Now I'm a nobody who knows little science and has no power so I'm not saying there false or real but seems sometimes the simple questions on here get left out.

Peace to all
Helgas

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I am going to be honest, I haven't read a single post in this thread but I do have something to add. If chemtrails are real than that means there are chemicals in the air. The jet stream would carry some of these chemicals all around the globe. Now, if the ptb are behind this, wouldn't they be poisoning themselves? I mean, if chemtrails are to pollute the air we breathe or get into our water systems these people accused of poisoning us breathe the same air and drink the same water! Am I not correct on this assumption? It doesn't make sense to me how some people want to slowly poison the general public while slowly poisoning themselves and their families. Just some food for thought.
edit on 3-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

TPTB don't consider the bulk of mankind as "themselves" but vermin, a cancer, slaves to be exploited. They certainly would pollute the planet and want most of us to die. They reserve for themselves antidotes, cures, seed vaults, bunkers, etc., and intend only to keep a few million slaves alive to serve them in their protected cities.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
reply to post by kimish

TPTB don't consider the bulk of mankind as "themselves" but vermin, a cancer, slaves to be exploited. They certainly would pollute the planet and want most of us to die. They reserve for themselves antidotes, cures, seed vaults, bunkers, etc., and intend only to keep a few million slaves alive to serve them in their protected cities.

Ahh, I see. So they have to take these antidotes every day? I mean, I does sound feasible with the possibility of antidotes and cures but who is making these products? Wouldn't we know if these products are being made because more than likely the people making these products (not the ceo's) would be curious as to what they are making? Is their enough for all of their families? Their are some chemicals that build up in the body but can't ever effectively be taken out. I am kind of on the fence on the chemtrail subject, I find it possible but to me it is unlikely. That's just my opinion. It is a fun topic to discuss though

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There are no 'chemtrailers', there are only 'contrailers'.

What some people fail to understand is that this is no movie, I have seen it for my self

They can spew as much crap as they want, in the end, they say nothing.

I walk outside my house and see it. See the plane going up and down, up and down, back and forth, back and forth, spraying, apparently contrails
Boooo.

Im not going to begin speculating what the hell it is, but one thing is for sure 'contrailers', I know what I saw.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

F&S dude

beware the wrath of the Con-Trollers my friend.
we've been getting a lot of these down in "sunny" PR lately lots of sun obscuring especially in mornings evenings

My First Chemtrail Video: CT's in the PR Twilight

edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: i after e except after c has been plagueing me lately added video and additional coment

edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added additional comment

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

text from video:

Colour footage taken by an American Tourist in Paris 1936 of a large persistent contrail from high altitude piston engined Aircraft. A section of the Eiffel Tower is visible in the Right hand side of the contrail shot.

This video, like many like it proves that persistent contrails date back far into history, in contradiction to the deliberate lies spread by conspiracy theorists.
In fact persistent contrails from German fighter aircraft are described in detail occuring during air battles during the spanish civil war
This video has been left unedited so the context of the original 1938 home movie is seen in its entirety.

translation: evidence of chemtrails=[persistent contrails] being used by the nazis to soften up the people [prior to water-fluoridation of controlled territories] all the way back to the spanish civil war

have Favorited it and will be using it in my up coming "Contrails do not exist" thread along with OP's videos

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Sorry.....oh, boy. Such delusions.....I really wonder about people, sometimes....:

....translation: evidence of chemtrails=[persistent contrails] being used by the nazis....

Really.....and they wonder why "chemmies" get laughed at????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd2c6f45dfae.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Bernard Eastlund stated clearly in his patents that Aluminum, Barium, and similar metals suspended in the atmosphere would greatly increase the efficacy of a HAARP type system.

In regard to chemtrails, the disease claims seem ridiculous but we do have a HAARP system...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Version100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

again with the adhominems
but no rebuttal of any of my points, how sad but hey more material for my soon to be posted thread.
if you are going to put labels on people you should be more precise

like say i refereed to you as a nihilist-materialist

your mistake is you think i'm trolling lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

well i know what my eyes feel

i have always had awesome night-vision; to the point that i cannot look at a blue sky for more than 5 secs without pain and tearing

not since the last couple of months though, on most days now i can look at the greyish-blue sky without a problem no i'm not getting old nor is my sight gone dim, cause there are days when the sky is blue and my eyes hurt again.

nihilist-materialism is a delusion, yet much of the evils of the world can be laid squarely on it's door step
but feel free to keep thinking we are all automata or bundles of reflexes though, more fool you.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

patience little one spectroscope is under construction
unless you'd like to lend me one

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Just because you work at an effing airport, doesn't make you an automatic expert in aviation and meteorology.

what are saying!!!!!!!

you mean Weed and all the other Pilot-Contrailers don't know what they are talking about?

truly the left hand doesnot know what the right hand is doing or whether it's shooting itself in the foot

Um, they're not real. It's a hoax. It's deliberate disinformation. It's deliberate fear-mongering.

project much?

Um, they're not real.

what? not sure?

keep repeating it and you'll be more certain as the self-hypnosis gains a stronger hold
edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed 2nd quote

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Man this # is getting crazy!!!! Some body needs to start a group or start up protest to find answer and dont stop till we get true answers and let these people have it. They cant be doing this to us any longer

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

star for that

see everybody this is how it's done: no Con-troller here.

however chad proof of chemtrailing won't be found by requesting permission from the authorities who don't seem to be interested in helping clear this up

"RAF won't cover expenses of fitting..."

it's going to require a sting operation

edit on 3-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So - it's like Kimish said a few posts above. "They" are poisoning the air with their dastardly "chemtrails" in order to cause us some harm or make us docile or something. Yet "they" have to breathe the same poison air that we breathe so, obviously, "they" have a daily regimen of taking the "antidote" to the chemtrail poison that "they" are spraying on us. Once "they" are finished with "their" nefarious plans, "they" obviously will round up all of our bodies for disposal and then they'll begin the cleansing of the earth so they can grow crops again for their new world order or whatever...yup - sounds believable to me. No more debate from you debunkers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I wonder then about an experience I had - a plane flew maybe 500 yards above our house (almost felt like he was buzzing the neighborhood) and out over the lake we were living by. It was about 2 PM. From it exuded a trail that was very slightly yellow in color. This trail began doing just what the "contrails" of some planes are doing - the trail spread out, hung in the air, and kept spreading. I could still see it at 6 PMish when the sun went down. It was very low to the ground.

Maybe pesticide spraying or something like that? In which case I'd be complaining vigorously about it - that stuff is to kill bugs & ain't good for humans either!!

So height can't be the determining factor.

Correct - the only factors that are important are relative humidity and temperature.

In Alaska they get "ice fog" on really cold days from car exhausts, industrial exhausts and even human breath - and they get it at sea level - you can look it up on the 'net.

In Antarctica engines make contrails down to ground level too when it is cold and humid enough - eg see this video -

Ground level contrails in antarctica from a C-130 – 1st at 20 seconds, again from about 3:15, again at 3:50 – notice also the truck generating a small one – puts the volume of air passing through a turbine into perspective!!

also clearly visible is the contrail coming from the exhaust as opposed to anywhere else – although there is undoubtably some blown snow there there isn’t once the a/c is in the air at 5:00

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Ah - of course....gosh I see the truth now.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join