It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Hell...May 1st 2011...Part 1&2..Debunkers Move Along...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

DEBUNKERS MOVE ON..NO ROOM IN THE REAL WORLD FOR YOU..WAKE UP!!!

Disregard the Nibiru and Elenin,has nothing to do woth videos...I think the poster just added them for more people to look at em..I watched both vids and can say some of the best videos of chemtrails I have seen lately...I have been noticing these alot more in my area too,at least when its not raining and it seems like it is everyday but when its not they are everywhere...If you dont feel like watching them in full then at least skim through and I know more than a few examples will catch your eye..

edit on 2-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
My town was BOMBARDED yesterday. I have no doubt in my mind something is going on.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
they were HEAVY in atlanta last week. nothing at all all weekend. in fact, the sun was unusally bright and the light looked extra crisp and clean.

and then...yesterday afternoon...they cranked it back up. yeah...wonder what's coming...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am glad someone filmed the entire unfolding. I watched this happen on Sun morning. A perfect clear day was transformed within 2-3 hours, just as the vid shows. I saw it from beginning to end and I only counted 12 planes. I have asked my parents and Grandparents if they ever remember a clear blue day turning to clouds from contrails?
My Grandfather siad they used to watch planes take off from the base everyday, and has never seen a contrail that stretches the entire viewing link of the sky, and then spreads to cover the sky. I'm not saying the chem word here, just that this is NOT normal, and I think it is some type of geo-engineering efforts sold under the guise of "in our best interests," which imo means the pursuit of profits, potentially from chem co's.

Peace,
spec
edit on 2-5-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
they are everywhere...

When planes are everywhere, CONtrails will be everywhere as well. Just as it has been for the past 70+ years:

contrailscience.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
been a lot of chemtrailing here in scotland as well over the past week

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The city of Ottawa Canada and Vermont is exactly the same i drive all day so all i do is watch the spray for usually 36 hours back and forth all at the same height the it goes away for a week after a huge down pour always after they spray im not sure if it causes the rain or they time it to mix into the rain.

I posted allot of my pics on this site looks just like yours i counted 37 planes in a 10 hour day as apose to the usual 2-3 on a reg day and their tales are only about 20 plane lengths behind and doesnt staying the sky drop and spead out like the other do, they go away very fast almost instantly as appose to the ones that last for a day till they all spread out and form a haze.

if you dont believe that they are spraying then are brain dead, a clone, or just have researched it enough yet.

great post keep it up folks we will spread the word eventually, there may not be anything we can do but at least we can be concerned.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The city of Ottawa Canada and Vermont is exactly the same i drive all day so all i do is watch the spray for usually 36 hours back and forth all at the same height the it goes away for a week after a huge down pour always after they spray im not sure if it causes the rain or they time it to mix into the rain.

I posted allot of my pics on this site looks just like yours i counted 37 planes in a 10 hour day as apose to the usual 2-3 on a reg day and their tales are only about 20 plane lengths behind and doesnt staying the sky drop and spead out like the other do, they go away very fast almost instantly as appose to the ones that last for a day till they all spread out and form a haze.

if you dont believe that they are spraying then are brain dead, a clone, or just have researched it enough yet.

great post keep it up folks we will spread the word eventually, there may not be anything we can do but at least we can be concerned.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
My Grandfather siad they used to watch planes take off from the base everyday, and has never seen a contrail that stretches the entire viewing link of the sky, and then spreads to cover the sky.

The link I posted above shows contrails from the past 70+ years that do just that. Most planes didn't fly as high back then as they do now. The higher the plane flies, the colder the air, the longer the contrail will remain.

What chemtrailers continue to deliberately ignore is that contrails and clouds are made up of exactly the same thing: frozen water vapor. Contrails will stay in the sky and spread out across the sky just as clouds do because they're both exactly the same thing.

edit on 2-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: typo

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

i know the difference between a chem and a contrail...one disapates and the other sticks around for a awhile..i have seen them and know what they are when i do see them

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

no one is saying contrails dont exist, you are just proving something we know exists but contrail and chemtrails are very different in nature and have been admitted to its called geo engineering and has been tested with a number of foreign agents that are in it like barium and calcium not to mention aluminum.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by _BoneZ_

i know the difference between a chem and a contrail...one disapates and the other sticks around for a awhile..

Patent nonsense.

Contails are water particles, as are clouds. Cloudshang around for hours if het conditions are right, and so do contrails.

why do people keep repeating this arrant nonsense? it's as if it is now liturgical canon for the chemmies whereas just going outside and looking at clouds shows it to be a lie.

i have seen them and know what they are when i do see them

This post clealry shows that you have no idea at all!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

i know the difference between a chem and a contrail...

Obviously, you don't.....since "Chem"-trails are a hoax, a scam, and don't exist.

...one disapates...

They ALL "dissipate" eventually. Just like clouds.

A contrail IS a cloud. Artificially formed, yes....as a result of the airplane's hot engine exhaust, burning jet fuel (petroleum-based hydrocarbon fuel).

The videos in the OP? Contrails and cirrus clouds. If you cannot understand that CLOUDS can last for hours, then you will never understand that CONTRAILS, too, can last for hours.

Or, if conditions aren't suitable for long-lasting, then clouds AND contrails will sublimate (evaporate) quicker. It is very basic, science and meteorology.

Try getting out and learning some more, about it.

edit on 2 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i think this forum was specifically put into place for people that dont want to critisize or try to debunk everything...they are real whether what you say or not....i see planes with their contrails and they almost immediately disappear and others that stick around and spread out and seem to last for hours at the same time!!!!...so explain how some do and some dont with the same conditions..
edit on 2-5-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
reply to post by _BoneZ_

no one is saying contrails dont exist, you are just proving something we know exists but contrail and chemtrails are very different in nature and have been admitted to its called geo engineering

Geoengineering is a whole range of things from carbon sequestration to "spraying" seawater into the air to make clouds, to painting roofs white to reflect heat, to putting mirrors into space.

One PROPOSAL for solar radiation management is to lace the atmosphere with sulphates to reflect heat - but it is so fraught with unknowns that it's not anywhere near the top of any politician's agenda - it is far too controversial!

and has been tested with a number of foreign agents that are in it like barium and calcium not to mention aluminum.

Really? Well if you can show any evidence of any of that then you'll be the first person to ever do so.

What info do you have that says that aluminium or barium would be used to accomplish any geo-engineering objective??

PROPOSALS for geo-engineering in the upper atmosphere are mostly about using SULPHATES.....which are generally INVISIBLE.....so nothing like contrails at all - not even like persistent contrails because you'd never see them!

And all that hhtere is for that is PROPOSALS, theorietical studies, proposals to regualte it if it ever happened......and there's actually a UN moratorium on any geoengineering.....it is illegal - if you can prove that anyone is doing it then you can start a case against tehm....go for it - I need the laugh!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Here are some stills I shot a few years ago:
www.fether.net...

My YouTube video:
www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/67MKJZJE_6w

I live between an airport and an AFB, so I know what normal jets do. These are not normal.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ah...bonez...i don't think you miss a single chemtrail thread do you? does it excite you when you see a chemtrail thread? do you have all these links and citings on a handy dandy saved template on your comp? you seem to get off on chemtrail debunking.

i mean...i can understand if someone wants to share the truth and enlighten others but you seem to be on a war path for chemtrails. are you a bot? or just get paid to "debunk" these threads? i've never seen anyone pay sooo much attention to one particular topic, only to disprove it. what do you have against chemtrails? what do you have against people thinking there are chemtrails? oh wait...that's right...kinda your job, eh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
I live between an airport and an AFB, so I know what normal jets do. These are not normal.

thank you. i work at the effing atlanta airport. i see thousands off planes a week. i know the difference. yes...there are contrails. and yes...there are chemtrails.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

i think this forum was specifically put into place for people that dont want to critisize or try to debunk everything...

nope - it was to discuss "it" - which means all sides get a say.

It was the believers who asked for it..thinking it would give them some more credibility or something....dunno - IMO it jsut highlights the stupidity.

they are real whether what you say or not...

Let me correct that sentence for you - you left out a word - "they are not real whether what you say or not."

There you go - it's no longer fantasy now.

.i see planes with their contrails and they almost emmediately disappear and others that stick around and spread out and seem to last for hours..contrails dont!!

I'm pretty sure I already mentioned why that its a load of drivel, but I'll repeat it again...then perhaps you could actually go and look up some atmospeheric science instead of jsut repeating your mantra??

Contrails are water - clouds are water. Clouds remain for hours if the conditions are right, and so there is no reason to think that contrails would not remain for hours if hte conditions are right either.

I know, I know - it's simple, it's easy to understand, it's logical, it's scientific even.... sorry for all that!

edit on 2-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I am new to this. I worked what I call vampire hours for years. I recently lost my job and began being out in normal hours. I hadn't even had an opportunity to digest information on this let alone make a decision. Last Friday made my decision. It was the first clear spring day we have had. I was so happy to see a clear sunny morning. That didn't last very long. By 10 am they were everywhere. Within an hour the sky was a solid white instead of blue but not a cloud in the sky. You could see it spread out evenly and was as if I was looking at the sky through a thin white veil. There was a small patch of blue left but quickly that changed they were back up in that area and it was shortly gone. I didn't see blue sky the rest of the day. I have lived around military bases and airports most of my life. I know the difference. I have no desire to convince anyone of anything. I know what I saw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join