It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Behave
be very have
he stumbles along trained in his trade
what once was his song
is now my cliche

i know now i'm wrong
he knew right away

eyedea always had the perfect words
edit on 3-5-2011 by supergod because: needed to give mikey the credit

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by i am just saying
reply to post by TrueAmerican

A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

Wasn't it you who just invented that group in another thread like 5 minutes ago? lol...
edit on 3-5-2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I had a dream about mini nukes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by banandar123

Originally posted by i am just saying

A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

Wasn't it you who just invented that group in another thread like 5 minutes ago? lol...
edit on 3-5-2011 by banandar123 because: (no reason given)

TrueAmerican invents a lot of stuff. Like his warning to Tokyo was an 80% of a major quake in 2 weeks (it's two weeks already).

Unfortunately in this case he's probably right. Expecting to wake up to hear the news a US city was flattened by a nuclear strike any day now. By end of June probably.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Do you have any proof of this or is it simply fear mongering? Your right hemisphere isn't a legitimate news source btw.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Be afraid... be very afraid....

Fear... the best control mechanism there is!

I agree with you, and believe they will do anything and everything to keep people in fear mode, in survival mode.

However, I don't believe the OP is fear-mongering. I also believe the OBL death story is pure BS and is laying the ground for these 'suitcase nukes' which we've been hearing about - or some other fake terrorist attack.

I also see a pattern in US politics - whenever there's a presidential election coming up Bin Laden appears on the scene with monotonous regularity and predictablility. I am expecting that the fake terrorist attacks will be timed to enhance support for Obama. Bin Laden has proven to be one of the most effective tools for presidents in the run up to elections.

I also noticed that after seeing the 'lift' in mood that the Royal Wedding created for millions in the UK (sic!), and possibly elsewhere, I was wondering what they would do to squash the mood. The same thing happened after GB was nominated for the Olympic Games - next day the 7.7 attacks took place.

On the topic of fearmongering, I personally am not afraid of dying, so these threats don't scare me. I would rather die than continue to live in a world dominated by these evil monsters.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I reckon it will play out slightly different. There will be an attack on allied interests, but not on american soil.

It will be somewhere near the Middle East and Iran will be blamed, thus giving certain powers the excuse to get their teeth into Iran.

What im saying is - WATCH ISRAEL!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx
So what if a muslim terrorist group sets off the nuke?

You'll be blaming your own side while they cheer in the streets and then if your own side defends itself or counter attacks you'll claim they are evil.

Might as well convert ....

To think this all fake... just to entertain the gallery... You have to believe that TPTB are running every aspect of the global press (everywhere) and that everyone except you is actually on the same side.. All trying to trick you!

Humanity doesn't have the ability to unite for ANY cause, not even at a governmental level. All the power players in the world are not trying to enslave you... Financial structures that are prone to corruption and greed? Sure. Press that paints a story with personal bias? Sure. Politicians that will say anything to get elected? Sure..

A global conspiracy to trick you into being a slave? NOT!

We staged the revolutions in the ME. We stole all the oil, we killed thousands in NY to get that oil.. We create all the storms, contrails are chemtrails (F physics!), we create all the earthquakes and trigger volcanos, we hide stars from you, Elvis is STILL alive!

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

Man, oh man. I really hope people will see through you and your comments and realise,
while your policy is to ridicule, you are also engaged in their pseudo-intellectual
game of attempting to hide the truth in plain sight.
All that you deny, i will confirm.
All that you confirm, i will deny.
Say no more.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I reckon it will play out slightly different. There will be an attack on allied interests, but not on american soil.

It will be somewhere near the Middle East and Iran will be blamed, thus giving certain powers the excuse to get their teeth into Iran.

What im saying is - WATCH ISRAEL!!

Oh yes, 'watch Israel' should always be the case. Egypt is stirring up trouble for Israel currently by opening the border with Gaza and requesting that the US recognise a Palestinian state. So now indeed, Israel should be watched very closely.

However, I can't see a link between OBL's faked death and Iran.... My guess is that this will be used to trigger domestic bombs in US and/or Europe.

Perhaps they are trying to set up many 'flash points' at once to further their agenda.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

Really? 'contradicted by facts'? What facts? Are you seriously suggesting that the MSM/government deals in facts?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Not necessarily TA, for a couple of reasons. You see if a nuke goes off now like AQ said, then the people are going to blame the govts. for not protecting them. The wikileaks cable has made it's way a little bit into the MSM and the people will respond to a nuke with anger toward their government. The NWO wants to be seen as the "Protector". Instead, what I see is a few arrests (like what happened in Germany a couple of days ago) and maybe a small terrorist act or 2 in the next 6 mos. (i.e. suicide bomber in Iraqi marketplace, etc.). What might happen is that we have a "failed" terrorist attack that allows the govt. to take away a little bit more of your "freedom"; a la the underwear bomber and TSA scanners that were already bought and paid for before the incident. They just needed the push to install them.

Another problem with having a nuke attack now is the fact that L. Panetta is the current CIA boss. One goes off now and he gets the blame. BUT! Paetreus takes over in Sept. and it's well known that the CIA establishment is chafing at the idea of a military guy taking over. A nuke will have to happen under the General's watch and not under Panetta's.

So if you're looking for a nuke, it should happen somewhere between Nov. 2011 and Dec. 2012. This would allow the proper blame to be placed and TPTB will have decided who the next prez will be.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
With the actual reporting of Osama Bin Laden dead, the US government and the media is going to use it to try to build up the we are winning the war to draw attention away from what it is really doing. This is the oldest trick in DC and that any government has at its disposal. For years they have used such to direct the publics attention, knowing that they can not censor information in the US or the world for that matter, and the truth never stays buried. So lets look at what all is going on and try to make a guess at what the next move would be, if it is not what we have been lead to believe and what could be the possible target by the powers at be.
The use a nuke would undoubtedly bring the worlds attention not only to the country that had the event happen but also to those who would lay claim to such. It would be a large show of force and cause more problems than create solutions. If for example a nuke was used, within 2 weeks the rest of the governments and ultimately the world would know what country that the device came from, as each country, with nuclear material would have its own signature on it, and it could be traced back to the original country, as that is what all we have been led to believe. An atomic weapon is one that is very complex and pretty much not something you can smuggle in or get into any country, let alone hide, as the radiation would be a dead give away. Some poor schmuck would have to be around to guard and die in the process, so if that is not the case, then it would have to be from one of the countries with nuclear capacity to do such, thus they run the risk of world wide condemnation.
So if you were going to nuke something in a country, getting only one shot, maybe 2 at the most what targets would you aim at to do the most damage and possibly freeze the entire country? New York is not a target, as it would not do much to the country, that is only stocks. If I were to make a target with a nuclear weapon, knowing the state of the world, and having the capacity to do such, it would be right where the backing of the currency happens to be, where the money is and attack that, in one form or another. So follow the money, as that is where the next attack is going to be, either on the area where the backing for the money is, say Fort Knox, or if you have more long term plans, and so far everything that is shown, turns out to be long term plans, say approach a country with a large amount of any countries debt, and in this case I will use China as an example. If I had the money and the backing to do it, either purchase the US debt that would be in the form of bonds, and use them as hostage to make the US do what I wanted, or convince the Chinese government to demand repayment of the trillions that is owed to it, no longer desiring to have the paper, and that said repayment would be due in a certain amount of time and it would have to be substantial, such as gold, emptying out the US reserves as repayment, thus further devaluing the currency. As the US is on the brink of collapse, as a country, then publicly offering assistance to prevent such through another country with conditions, strings attached, and dictate policy.
If that is too far fetched, there is one other way to do such and it would be more sneakier, and underhanded and that would be to use nature as an advantage. Many areas are drought ridden, fires could easily be set and grow out of control, forcing many states to declare emergencies and all while appearing to give aid, setting conditions to further have the citizens fully dependent on the federal government, forcing them to either comply and get aid, or not comply and receive nothing. In either case it will prove for we the people to watch the news and see not only what they want us to see, but what they do not want the public to see and notice.

Haha, A thought just occurred to me.
What if they faked a nuke attack?
Possibly on a small, controlled, American (or israeli?), mostly-military town.

And Japan was a dry run.(add 9/11?)
Fake the footage, cordone off (necessarily!) the entire area.
Restrict press coverage (controlled anyway) and feed the gullible public
in fake drips and fake drabs. The public would be terrified and aquiescent.
Perfect grounds for aggresive politics,
without the obvious messy business of actual victims and actual
unwanted destruction and contamination.
Obviously other governments would need to be in the know, implying deeper
agendas and worldwide conspiracies.
A new world order needs worldwide co-operation afterall.

I think that the key here is to look to the many signs of fakey seen in reported events,
going back 10 years, and beyond.

Events that show signs of fakery - 9/11, 7/7, madrid and bali bombings, mumbai and
tucson shootings, moscow airport bombing, current events in libya and egypt, japan,
hudson river plane crash, moonlandings etc.

What better way to control the news than to m(f)ake the news!
They are continually honing their deception tools and skills.
Hands up who doesn't have a television.
edit on 3-5-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Fear... the best control mechanism there is!

And the best way to speak to the majority of ATS members

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
After the news broke is really the first time I have EVER been scared about my own safety and freedom. Not because I'm scared of some Arab terrorists. But because this is going right inline within the ideas that I believe, that the government is going to carry out a false flag, and with all the nuclear attack that seems very likely. Plus this would be much more useful in putting into effect martial law than a traditional terrorist attack.

I live in Portland, and was thinking the same thing. It's not a big city, not really important to the nation as much as many other cities, but it is a fairly well known place, and wouldn't probably be at the top of the list as far as cities to be attacked, so it might actually make it more likely something like that would happen here.

If there is a nuke attack in the US, within 2 days I can be up in Canada with relatives, and that is what I'll be doing. Because I know exactly what will be coming next, martial law and the final change into this being a full fledged police state. Once that happens, it already is too late, in my opinion. I know it will likely spread to Canada as well, but it will give more time, and knowing many Canadians it seems if something like this happens in the US, it would be more likely to survive the storm up in Canada.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The answer is always between the news. They always give two extremes.
In this case its what another user posted before on this thread which was from the news, stating that he is dead, but this will feed the people who think hes alive.
By doing this they separate people into two groups, the people who think hes alive and the people who believes hes dead. By saying on the news that some people think hes alive, some people who just may be waking up will see this as some sort of cover up and actually believe he is. This creates two extreme end groups who the most of the public will buy into and fight among themselves so they cannot see the truth in the middle. I have seen this happen multiple times and the best example is Ann coulter on fox trying to con the public into thinking radiation is good for you.

In saying that, i completely agree with the OP. This is exactly what i thought, the story is patchy, some things dont make sence and some things being said are obvious attempts to demonize bin laden even more. On Australian ninemsn news i saw just before that apparently he used his wife as a human sheild. Then they go to say that their not sure but she got shot and he was behind her, wow yeah definate human sheild there! No grabbing or anything!
Not saying he wasnt bad person, but look inbetween the news. Yes hes dead, but for how long now? Yes they DNA tested him, but when/how long ago did they do this? They threw him into the ocean because he didnt deserve a burial? Did they do this before or after they DNA tested him? The oceans a pretty good place for someone to go so no future testing may be done.
Why did they not interrogate him being a criminal mastermind? They could have learnt so much from him.
Anyone who believes the news, come back and talk to me about it when the troops are out of Iraq. Point proven right there.
Osama bin laden is the cover name for every little threat and issue that the american government has created. The CIA gave osama money in the past to train troops, a bit suspicious that he is linked to the american government is it not?

So here it is, revenge attacks and some sort of bombing. Then you shall have martial law for your "saftey". I seriously empathise with anyone in the USA atm.

Good thread op. S&F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Here is the link to the document Scroll to Page 9
Wikileaks

Al-Qaida associate Sharif al-Masri stated in June or July 2004, upon encountering difficulties in moving the nuclear bomb,

The Wikileaks Document does not state that The device will be detonated in Europe.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I think you have only half the picture mate.

1) Create desire and appetite for bloody violence (9/11).
2) Faster than the speed of light...identify the guilty ('Osama') and carry the impetus through to full scale war.
3) 'Delete' patsy (Dec 2001) withhold information from Angry US/International citizens..continue to 'seek the guilty'.
4) Drain treasury, hand out billion $ contracts to buddies, mask stealing and under table deals with tough talking and fist banging. Mention the words 'Terror' and 'Terrorist' on every opportunity until you look and sound like a nutter.
5) String all of the above out for as long as humanly possible, milk it as far as humanly possible, then and only then, claim to have *got the patsy*, and pretend to dispose of the corpse at sea (AT SEA???!!!!)...(AT BLOODY SEA???!!!!!)...etc.
6) Repeat from number 1...Dirty bomb, biological weapon, or even 'proper' nuke detonation of mainland US or allies.

The world has been duped...

That's not the worst of it...the worst part of it has been *HOW EASILY* it has been done, and how willing most of the world has been to believe the lies, even in the face of astonishing lapses, mistakes, impossibility in the OS and the planning and execution of this massive con.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
the fact he was living in his own million dollar custom built compound with his wife and kids 100 yards away from a military academy, since 2005, makes me think there is something to it.

that and that moron bush, who as let slip so many nwo secrets, he'd be dead by now if his dad wasn't it's leader. mentioning less than 2 years later that finding bin laden isn't on his mind and that he's not to worried, should have made people puke.

coincidentally, it took obama the same amount of time to find and kill osama.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

ya that will work!

thanks for the heads up!

if it ever happens.

won't be holding my breath.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
As much as I would hate to see these things you mention come to fruition, I really can't put it past TPTB. They don't care about innocent lives as long as their agenda moves forward.

At the same time, such an event could be what finally wakes the general population up. I guess only time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join