It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1- Create and Kill Patsy Bin Laden 2- Nuke a US City 3- Total Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So be ready to live under a suspended constitution when the new false flag terror attack comes. So who's it going to be this time, Obama? Chicago? Boston? LA? Atlanta? Or are you just going to sacrifice a few hundred thousand this time?

Yeah, you'll probably pick a smaller known town, that won't create too bad a fallout. Hmmm, maybe Denver? Or how about a place like Portland, or Boston, or Miami....You know, those towns that have name recognition but are right on the ocean so the Jet Stream can carry away some of that radioactive mess?

It will still be bad, but we know your intentions. Give the US and the world just enough serious death so that you can claim national emergency and have a reason to confiscate all the guns.

Or how about double or nothing and pull off a multi city mini nuke tour? Same principle, just more cities. And hey, how about making one go off in some other countries too?

And then the NWO can have it all in this lifetime, rather than handing off to your upcoming lineage? Yeah, I see.

And of course the story will be that Al-Queda, upset about the supposed killing of Bin Laden, couldn't take it any more and had pre planted nukes which they set off. Yup, uh huh... Nice. Afghan cavemen who got their hands on some boxcutters and took down the Towers, now get their hands on multiple nukes and detonate them everywhere.

Way to go. Shall I get some popcorn for this show or should I go all out and break out the champagne?

The paranoia of a conspiracy theorist. Yeah. Watch.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Be afraid... be very afraid....

Fear... the best control mechanism there is!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Way to go. Shall I get some popcorn for this show or should I go all out and break out the champagne?
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Depends. If you're close to the nuke site, get popcorn (you won't need a microwave).

Otherwise, champagne. And these.
to watch the nuke go off.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

The one and only thing the world should fear are the terrorists in Washington, DC. Of course they have friends, but still. I want to know what Russia and China are thinking....Cause hey, no one is rising up to contest the wanton assassinations taking place. What makes them think the cabal wouldn't do it to them too? Cause they are in on it as well? Maybe. That is my mood. Maybe.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Remember after 9/11 when people were saying that they thought the terrorists would attack a "small town" just to show that no one is safe from terrorism? Seems like a good time to exercise that rationale, no?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So what if a muslim terrorist group sets off the nuke?

You'll be blaming your own side while they cheer in the streets and then if your own side defends itself or counter attacks you'll claim they are evil.

Might as well convert ....

To think this all fake... just to entertain the gallery... You have to believe that TPTB are running every aspect of the global press (everywhere) and that everyone except you is actually on the same side.. All trying to trick you!

Humanity doesn't have the ability to unite for ANY cause, not even at a governmental level. All the power players in the world are not trying to enslave you... Financial structures that are prone to corruption and greed? Sure. Press that paints a story with personal bias? Sure. Politicians that will say anything to get elected? Sure..

A global conspiracy to trick you into being a slave? NOT!

We staged the revolutions in the ME. We stole all the oil, we killed thousands in NY to get that oil.. We create all the storms, contrails are chemtrails (F physics!), we create all the earthquakes and trigger volcanos, we hide stars from you, Elvis is STILL alive!

To much insanity here that is often contradicted by facts and always, at least, has no proof of it's own. Only assumptions and conjectures of disturbed minds that see conspiracy in anything that doesn't match what they already believe and gospel in every voice that pretends to confirm their fantasies of NWO (you tube is god!).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

you missed a step...

flood media with
BS
(barak sotero...)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

yeah yeah. I missed a lot of steps, I know... but this is the general idea of how age old tactics are used to enslave populations. SOS, different day.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Now I am not one for buying into predictive dreams, but I have had many dreams that Cleveland was burning from a terrorist attack. I can't say whether it was nuclear or not, I only remember that the entire city was ablaze, there were mass casualties, and of course, martial law had been implemented.

Regardless of where it takes place, I believe that TPTB will unleash a false flag terror attack unlike anything the world has yet witnessed.

Be vigilant and stay safe.
edit on 2-5-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Close. This is my proposed revision with props to the Underwear Gnomes:

1-Propaganda War (All Bin Laden all the time)
2-Nuke US City
3-????
4-Profit!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Got another thought.

Obama was getting a little uppity with this controllers, so they set out a easily spotted fake birth certificate. Obama gets pissed and calls a press conference where he is gonna spill the beans and name some names. The military scrambles and some patsy is gunned down to make Obama the instant hero. The military and men behind the curtain blinked. This time.

Now ..... who is gonna get even with who, next?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, didn't you get the latest memo? they now apparently say that in case of OBL's death the AQ will nuke some city in Europe - according to Wikileaks a few days ago, before this event happened yesterday.

Everything was already in place they said according to the Wikileaks cable.

So any false flag could very well be in Europe (God forbid if any of that would happen)

That is the latest news - they apparently want us in Europe to stay scared, be good EU citizens and shut up!

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiberx

Uhm, maybe you're on the wrong website. This is a conspiracy website. One of the best IMHO.
And TA put this under the proper category. So what's the problem?

If you don't like his theory, then explain why. And share those facts with us you're talking about while you're at it.

And if you don't like conspiracies at all. Which is what it sounds like. We have an off-topic section where you can talk about anything you like. And you won't have to read what we insane's are talking about.

Peace, Klass.

ETA: On topic. Well said TA. I'm not so sure its as highly speculative as we might wish it were though. S&F.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Klassified because: Oops

edit on 5/2/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And of course you'd expect THIS FROM AP:

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

(AP) – 5 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials believe Osama bin Laden made a propaganda recording shortly before his death and expect that tape to surface soon.

It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida's media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him.

A new recording from bin Laden would provide a final word from the beyond grave for a terrorist who taunted the U.S. with recorded propaganda for years. It could also provide fodder to those who insist he is still alive.

So this is the tape I'm sure where he says there are great weapons positioned around the world to be detonated on about Ramadan if he gets killed.

Another step I "missed"....

Yep. Uh huh....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
With the actual reporting of Osama Bin Laden dead, the US government and the media is going to use it to try to build up the we are winning the war to draw attention away from what it is really doing. This is the oldest trick in DC and that any government has at its disposal. For years they have used such to direct the publics attention, knowing that they can not censor information in the US or the world for that matter, and the truth never stays buried. So lets look at what all is going on and try to make a guess at what the next move would be, if it is not what we have been lead to believe and what could be the possible target by the powers at be.
The use a nuke would undoubtedly bring the worlds attention not only to the country that had the event happen but also to those who would lay claim to such. It would be a large show of force and cause more problems than create solutions. If for example a nuke was used, within 2 weeks the rest of the governments and ultimately the world would know what country that the device came from, as each country, with nuclear material would have its own signature on it, and it could be traced back to the original country, as that is what all we have been led to believe. An atomic weapon is one that is very complex and pretty much not something you can smuggle in or get into any country, let alone hide, as the radiation would be a dead give away. Some poor schmuck would have to be around to guard and die in the process, so if that is not the case, then it would have to be from one of the countries with nuclear capacity to do such, thus they run the risk of world wide condemnation.
So if you were going to nuke something in a country, getting only one shot, maybe 2 at the most what targets would you aim at to do the most damage and possibly freeze the entire country? New York is not a target, as it would not do much to the country, that is only stocks. If I were to make a target with a nuclear weapon, knowing the state of the world, and having the capacity to do such, it would be right where the backing of the currency happens to be, where the money is and attack that, in one form or another. So follow the money, as that is where the next attack is going to be, either on the area where the backing for the money is, say Fort Knox, or if you have more long term plans, and so far everything that is shown, turns out to be long term plans, say approach a country with a large amount of any countries debt, and in this case I will use China as an example. If I had the money and the backing to do it, either purchase the US debt that would be in the form of bonds, and use them as hostage to make the US do what I wanted, or convince the Chinese government to demand repayment of the trillions that is owed to it, no longer desiring to have the paper, and that said repayment would be due in a certain amount of time and it would have to be substantial, such as gold, emptying out the US reserves as repayment, thus further devaluing the currency. As the US is on the brink of collapse, as a country, then publicly offering assistance to prevent such through another country with conditions, strings attached, and dictate policy.
If that is too far fetched, there is one other way to do such and it would be more sneakier, and underhanded and that would be to use nature as an advantage. Many areas are drought ridden, fires could easily be set and grow out of control, forcing many states to declare emergencies and all while appearing to give aid, setting conditions to further have the citizens fully dependent on the federal government, forcing them to either comply and get aid, or not comply and receive nothing. In either case it will prove for we the people to watch the news and see not only what they want us to see, but what they do not want the public to see and notice.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
TA you are dead right about this. As soon as i heard, i thought and thought and thought, and the only conclusion i can come to that makes any sense (how screwed up is that) is exactly what you are saying...i believe it will be multiple false flag attacks simultaneously, in Chicago and Detroit, that will result in martial law...martial law is indeed the reason for everything, and the only question is how many people they believe they need to kill in order to sell this to America...and judging by the reaction to all this, it wont be many, because the sheep are sold on this montsrous lie hook, line, and sinker...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hmmmm......

God I hope you are wrong........

But this is all so screwed up, and the reaction of the people around me here in America is so disturbing that I'm not discounting anything at this point. What my eyes and GUT tell me is that this is all a lie and ploy for the next chapter. What that is, we will have to wait and see but man.....I hope you are wrong TA.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Well, didn't you get the latest memo? they now apparently say that in case of OBL's death the AQ will nuke some city in Europe - according to Wikileaks a few days ago, before this event happened yesterday.

Everything was already in place they said according to the Wikileaks cable.

So any false flag could very well be in Europe (God forbid if any of that would happen)

That is the latest news - they apparently want us in Europe to stay scared, be good EU citizens and shut up!

Where is this link? I really would like to read that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

With a nuke from Pakistan.

Which means the Army of Horus will be invading there too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join