It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Theres clearly something there.

I had to make a video cause I couldn't save the picture for some reason.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I just see a diamond- like shape.... I guess that could be made out to be anyone in a robe.

I also find it suspicious that everyone was waiting for this? The guy was filming the sun many minutes before it showed up... why?

( I went to look up that Project Blue Beam....That just seemed way too ridiculous to believe! So how they are going to deal with all the atheists that have no supernatural beliefs to manipulate??)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
that was beautiful.. i'd like to see more footage if possible

No No No No !!!!!

It was just a bright sun with a guy that couldnt hold the camera. Sure, you could see a shape of somthing in the middle, looked like a vajayjay to me. But come on man, enough with the dramatics, seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I agree with you. I did not see any sign of Virgin Mary or any figure for that matter........all I saw was the sun get bright and then dim a couple times. Clearly the people who were there felt they saw something though.....perhaps the camera just didn't pick it up, or maybe my eyes are failing me, but I can't say I saw something that I didn't.

However what I like to know is what part of Africa was this filmed? Country? City? Village? Also is there any Ancient Artifacts or History in that Area of great significance?........Curious Minds Wanna Know

edit on 24-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by coquine
( I went to look up that Project Blue Beam....That just seemed way too ridiculous to believe! So how they are going to deal with all the atheists that have no supernatural beliefs to manipulate??)

I think after Blue Beam they would no longer be Atheists. Its not that ridculous:

www.brainsturbator.com...

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Virgin who? All I could see unfortunately was a very bright sun
I mean don't get me wrong it definitely looked like SOMETHING had occurred as in the Sun seemed to have gotten very bright for a minute and then die down (cloud move in front of it???), but I saw no "Virgin Mary" I'm afraid

Well, you must have been dazzled by her aura. The traditional Roman Catholic image of a woman with flowing robes is CLEARLY hovering high up in the sky. And open your ears and you will hear the screams and shouts of people watching the image.

link   
I love how you can barely just make out a possible humanoid shape, but some people have the ability to determine that it is the 'virgin' Mary

link   
Thank you for bringing that - difficult to make out but I did see it and if this isn't Blue Beam then we have a miracle that reminds me of the story of the three children in Fatima.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
I love how you can barely just make out a possible humanoid shape, but some people have the ability to determine that it is the 'virgin' Mary

That's being pedantic. The image is CLEARLY that of the traditional representation of the Virgin Mary. Who else could it be? Mary Poppins?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

You can clearly see the so called robed Mary.

You have to get your head just right to see it clearly.
ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Happened in Ivory Coast apparently according to a quick google search. Interesting considering what's happening in that particular area right now and also the timing of it with Easter.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Please, watch this you will be able to see it far better than the original footage. All I have done is put an Edge detection on to the picture.

You have to move your head to get it in that "sweet spot".

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ALS,

Your video is marked as private on Youtube
and as such, we cannot view it.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I was having the same problem!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

already an ATS thread on this...

well two actually, but this was first...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ivory coast i think...

seeya

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
I was having the same problem!

Ah, sweet.

He fixed it.

David Grouchy

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Sorry I put it on priviate only, should be ok now.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Virgin Mary Appears in Egypt - Video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Anyone else think the cloud to the upper right of "Mary" is odd? Maybe it's just the way it's lit up......

Bluebeam is satellite-based, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

There are a lot of those videos, some quite up to date. To be honest the first one could be real but I think the newer ones are some sort of publicity stunt.

ALS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join