It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Bright light from the sun shine between two trees and a few len-flares......Well maybe I cannot see her because my energy (or whatever it is) is not vibrating enough or my spiritual self is not leveled-up....or she only shows herself to believers.

Bottom line is...I'm better off not buying to these ......

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
project blue beam is worst case scenario. this isnt good

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yes, I've watched a few and wasn't taken in - but the Egypt one - quite convincing!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Just remember if ghost and demons start coming outta ya TV, its not real

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

It is explained next to the video : “Virgin Mary shows herself in center of gleaming sun on April 20, 2011, in Ivory Coast (of Africa) just like any other normal day, the sun seem to be doing something extraordinary, glowing extremely in the sky, caused people to look up. skip to 1:30 of the video.”

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It happened in Abidjan. A little better video here: Video
edit on 24/4/2011 by jeanne75018 because: Video link added

edit on 24/4/2011 by jeanne75018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Call me a skeptic but I find it convenient that it is happening between two trees. Either that or photoshop job. So I am going with either a tree branch anomaly or someone did some photo editing and what they were looking at was something different than what is portrayed. Just looks like a blurry blob to me, if thats what people want to put their faith into then so be it but it will take a lot more than that for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Why is it convenient? If you type in "Sun between two trees" into google images, I think you'll find that it is a common occurrence.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No it's convenient because it's hard to say it's not an artifact from a tree branch. Use logic .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Call me a skeptic but I find it convenient that it is happening between two trees. Either that or photoshop job. So I am going with either a tree branch anomaly or someone did some photo editing and what they were looking at was something different than what is portrayed. Just looks like a blurry blob to me, if thats what people want to put their faith into then so be it but it will take a lot more than that for me.

The trouble with you is that NOTHING would convince you that a paranormal phenomenon had occurred. So you have to resort in your desperation to avoid admitting this to making absurd suggestions like "a photoshop job", totally ignoring the context here, which shows dozens, if not hundreds, of Africans staring up at the sky, shouting and screaming. At what, if the image hovering in the sky was photoshopped?

In your little world of denial, Africans, of course stare at a "tree branch anomaly" and are misled by what they see. Never mind that this "tree branch anomaly" (whatever that is, :lol
looks exactly like traditional Roman Catholic depictions of the Virgin Mary. Many of those Africans are probably not Roman Catholic and yet they are obviously highly impressed by that "blurry blob" (what do you expect on a cell phone?). It did not look like a "blurry blob" to them. And what about the sudden increase in light intensity? That was just the sun appearing from behind clouds, I hear you say. As if lots of Africans are suddenly going to get highly excited by that!!!!

Try and learn to think before posting. I do not mind skepticism. But at least let's have intelligent skepticism.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cant see a thing.... but im not a holy person at all,I believe in a higher power but not in any of the conventional ways of putting it,so if she is there maybe she just don't show her self to me because im not a believer.... or maybe she just is not there

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Can anyone translate, they speak French in the Ivory coast don't they?

ALS

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
ok ok i watched the OP video and couldnt see nothing!
but.......i scrolled threw some comments under the video and found this version if the video

www.youtube.com...

which is adjusted contrast and brightness

now i see something
my hairs stood on end for some reason im not religeous and i cant even see a figure but somethings there!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
now i see something
my hairs stood on end for some reason im not religeous and i cant even see a figure but somethings there!

Great find, you can see it much better in that video, it take away the possibilty of this being a "tree branch" anomaly. I too am not religous in anyway but it gave me goose bumps.

Embedded GezinhoKiko video

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

thanks for posting the vid up
its not my video so the credit goes to the youtuber who adjusted the video

but yea i got goosebump and chills!
strange man!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Hey, that's a good way to blind people. I didnt see nothing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by darrylss

Hey, that's a good way to blind people. I didnt see nothing.

Try the video posted by GezinhoKiko. The good stuff starts at 1:30.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes, there are some french words obviously told ("Regardez" ("look") /"Bleu-vert" ("blue-green") / "C'est merveilleux" ("it's wonderful") but the sound is very bad and I can't understand more.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
wont all these people staring into the centre of the sun be blind now?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanne75018

Yes, there are some french words obviously told ("Regardez" ("look") /"Bleu-vert" ("blue-green") / "C'est merveilleux" ("it's wonderful") but the sound is very bad and I can't understand more.

Thanks for that, I don't think you would needed to have translated anymore. The three quotes you stated says it all.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join