It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien crash footage near Irkutsk

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

I didn't zoom or re-size anything. It was just too big, and for some reason no scroll bar.
Here is the right side of that same screenshot. I did nothing other than crop the left side off.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db7b3b7cb16c.jpg[/atsimg]

I can re-size it smaller-

I am just not seeing anything else, and am curious to what area you are talking about.
edit on 4/19/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Step Beyond...
reply to post by zoomer72

The source of the video, "AllNewsWeb", is blocked by ATS because they are known to spread hoaxes and disinformation. Thus, every content made by them is "automatically" thrown into the HOAX bin.

The source wasn't actually from that website at all. Here is the original YouTube video, which was uploaded by some Russian guys presumably:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
There it is above the little guy a little blurry but very evident.It is way clearer if you just pause at 26-27 sec. Thank you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Isn't it ironic...we have to put everything we have into proving aliens exist, but yet all the time in the world isn't enough...and after days of having this story deleted from ATS merely because of the source (when ANW wasn't even the original source, as is the case most of the time), without even analyzing the video, the skeptics decide to just declare this a hoax (regardless of who else is reporting it)...it's discrimination I tell you.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
On the smaller pic put your cursor right in the middle of the smaller ones cranium.Follow it up to the first object you hit.It should be the chin area.The dark spot is the mouth and follow it up a bit more and you can see the right eye or left from observers perspective and it should fall into place.I can see it but maybe I want to see it idk.
edit on 19-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don't know. I can't see anything aside from what I think is sticks, leaves, and maybe some dirt.
I also can't get a screenshot without it being blurry. This is a different screenshot. Possibly a split second earlier than the other. Anyways, I think you mean in this area, but I just can't see anything.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3644c2d943f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok. I was kicked back in comfy position, and just clicked on this post again, and I may finally see it lol. Is it inside the yellow circle and laying on what would be the left side of his head? I can see what could be a face, but I am probably just experiencing (that word that I cannot remember that describes what causes seeing faces in rocks, clouds, etc..)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
My computer just froze...Looks like someone doesn't want me to see.

mine froze to today. Strange

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

exactly
thank you for picking up on this
as i said in an earlier post i think ANW just picked it from youtube
so why was the thread about this yesterday 404'd when it didnt even link or mention ANW?
mods?
any answers for us please?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

so why was the thread about this yesterday 404'd when it didnt even link or mention ANW?
mods?

Although I believe that this is a hoax, I would like to see the mods provide an explanation as well. Usually, a thread is determined to be a hoax and is placed in the hoax forum. All the previous threads on this topic have been 404'ed, so we can not see how the video was debunked. What's up mods? Why the 404ing? Why not a rational explanation and then simply close the thread? That way we can reference back on it.

P.S. I thought the motto was "Deny Ignorance" not bury it.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
My computer just froze...Looks like someone doesn't want me to see.

mine froze to today. Strange

About an hour ago, I was trying to get another screenshot. Mine froze up when I tried going to fullscreen, on the youtube page of this vid. I couldn't do anything. Opened task manager and closed firefox. Opened firefox back up, and tried again, and it locked up again. I restarted my computer, then I was able to watch it again. I thought maybe there was just too many people trying to load it, but that's just a guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Over 1.2 million hits in 2 days and growing...could very well be that. The amounts of comments coming in every second is pretty amazing as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I don't know. I can't see anything aside from what I think is sticks, leaves, and maybe some dirt.
I also can't get a screenshot without it being blurry. This is a different screenshot. Possibly a split second earlier than the other. Anyways, I think you mean in this area, but I just can't see anything.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3644c2d943f7.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok. I was kicked back in comfy position, and just clicked on this post again, and I may finally see it lol. Is it inside the yellow circle and laying on what would be the left side of his head? I can see what could be a face, but I am probably just experiencing (that word that I cannot remember that describes what causes seeing faces in rocks, clouds, etc..)

no, the ´alien´ is not in your circled area, its right underneath..
look at the pictures posted before, there are good close ups..

hm, the thing looks like a nice made puppet to me..
cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

mods?

Although I believe that this is a hoax, I would like to see the mods provide an explanation as well. Usually, a thread is determined to be a hoax and is placed in the hoax forum. All the previous threads on this topic have been 404'ed, so we can not see how the video was debunked. What's up mods? Why the 404ing? Why not a rational explanation and then simply close the thread? That way we can reference back on it.

P.S. I thought the motto was "Deny Ignorance" not bury it.

edit on 19-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Star.

I agree with the Aggie.

And I would like to add that this crap, along with professional debunkers/hoax criers are the reasons I am visiting and posting less and less on ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

its been 1hr 30mins from my post asking whats going on with the 404's
seems the mods are hiding?
im thinking fake also because i cant imagine it being real
i know for a fact a mod has been on here since my post and yours because they check for violations!!!
just a simple answer showing how or why its fake would suffice!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I would also like to ask WTF is there a [HOAX] section for?

ATS should be a place to deny ignorance. In order to that, one must make up their own minds based on the evidence provided.

ATS is not letting others make up their own minds, and are pigeon-holing topics, many that could still use a whole lot more research.

Get rid of the [HOAX] section. Let people make up their own damn minds.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
eventually a strajght forward answer

abovetopsecret.com...

so is this the nail in the coffin? or a cover up?
im saying its correct (the chicken skin) and a fake!
edit on 19-4-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
no, the ´alien´ is not in your circled area, its right underneath..
look at the pictures posted before, there are good close ups..
hm, the thing looks like a nice made puppet to me..
cheers

Wow. I had no idea. Thank you so much for pointing that out.

If it makes you feel good about yourself, to grab the tail end of a conversation and flip it around in a different direction, then that is fine. Just be aware, if that is my conversation, I will call you out and say you have no idea what you are talking about in this instance. You should go back through and read the whole conversation before jumping to your own conclusions. I never once said I thought this was a real alien body.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It seems one thread on the exact same subject has escaped the hoax section,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe it has something to do with where the story is linked from??

edit on 19-4-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok, seems the alien is just a chick..

rt.com...

( rt.com/news/dead-alien-siberia-body/ )

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

sorry but that falls under opinion not proof...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join