It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian “Dead alien” video is fake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I previously mentioned the creature was a mutilated animal and I was correct

well ...sort of

Siberian “Dead alien” fake

A video of what was claimed to be a mutilated alien corpse, which scored hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube, has turned out to be fake.

The tiny “dead alien” is just skin from chicken filled with bread, reports the website 7d.org.ua. Police questioned the men who claimed to have found the “body” and they allegedly confessed to creating it themselves.

The chief editor of the local Kabansk-Info newspaper initially thought that it was the body of an infant in the video and alerted the police. Officers immediately started the investigation and identified the alleged author.

They went to his house and asked him about the infant’s body. The scared man reportedly showed a fake alien corpse. It was even painted in “alien colors”. Scolding is the only possible punishment for such a stunt as it cannot be considered a crime, the report says.

The footage was taken near the village of Kamensk in the Russian republic Buryatia, just north of Lake Baikal, the file’s description said.

It showed what appeared to be a humanoid body less than a meter high with a skeletal big-eyed head and thin naked body. One of its legs was missing.

Emotional off-screen comments said the body was found a couple of hours before and was clearly very dead.

Local media reported there were numerous reports of UFO sightings in the area in March, some of them later attributed to bombing training at a nearby military range.

The video was uploaded on YouTube on April 14. Three days later it was translated into English and its popularity skyrocketed in the following days. It beat the one million benchmark on Tuesday.

link - rt.com...

edit on 19-4-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

At no point even after seeing the 100 post about this crap did I think this was real.
If anyone did, get real.
I want breaking news! not mutilated rats! Or whatever it is.

edit on 19-4-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks for the confirmation.. Oh you are soo great at everything.. you even guessed this was not an alien before an official report
should I bow down ?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
thank you for the thread
seems your doing a job the mods havnt, in posting a fact! about this being a hoax and not just 404'ing the threads!
star and flag for you

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So if it were "real", do you actually believe that "official" sources would just come out and call it the real deal?
Dead chicken skin stuffed with bread? LMAO, That's ridiculous.
Now that this has been released, which isn't proof, it's someone's statements, it will be slowly forgotten. It really isn't that hard to cover up something like this if it were real, all they have to do is what is written above.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
heh . . .

Russian Government Propaganda News says it is fake . . . it is just chicken filled with bread.

Just like US Propaganda News tells us that hundreds of thousands of birds fall dead from the sky in one night, because they are afraid of fireworks

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

However, I bet we'll still get a good 7 or 8 more "OMG!!! Alien found in Russia!!! Must See!!!" posts before people really figure it out.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
this is thread number 4 on this topic....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

search function search function search function

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Until i see a video of the person who did it, admiting the whole thing on camera i do not believe or deny this.

But oh well some people here just can't use their brain to its normal capacity.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
So if it were "real", do you actually believe that "official" sources would just come out and call it the real deal?
Dead chicken skin stuffed with bread? LMAO, That's ridiculous.
Now that this has been released, which isn't proof, it's someone's statements, it will be slowly forgotten. It really isn't that hard to cover up something like this if it were real, all they have to do is what is written above.

indeed people need to look at it for themselves and then tell me its nothing but chicken guts paint and breadcrumbs lol
tell ya what if you really want to make a point why dont you see if you can duplicate this..

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

classified case.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Of course it’s a fake! Does anyone think disclosure is going to come via YouTube?

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Of course it’s a fake! Does anyone think disclosure is going to come via YouTube?

Who thinks disclosure is going to come from a government or a TV show? The only way anything "real" will ever be made public is via Youtube or sites & forums like this one. Once it's posted, and copied & reposted everywhere, damage control protocol is enabled, which consists of flooding those sites with disinfo & confusion.

Then the uniformed official makes a statement denying credibility, residual debate ensues, then it is no longer acknowledged by the media sources both alternative or mainstream. If this was for real, we'll never know 100% for sure unless we speak to the original uploaders.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Apparently the earliest source I can see for this is 7D.org.ua (www.7d.org.ua...)

They are a Russian TMZ-like site (celebrity gossip, etc.) This article concluded that it was a suspected 'joke' and that they authors used chicken skin and coloring to create the creature. The article, if you go looking is right above the report that Jackie Chan is dead.

Earlier, I 'went along' with the trend and moved the last thread on this to the HOAX forum, which was clearly my mistake, it seems to have caused great offense in the community of those who need more dis-proof before conceding that it is not real.

My opinion not withstanding, I am uncertain as to how one gets 'proof' over the internet?

edit on 19-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
I previously mentioned the creature was a mutilated animal and I was correct

well ...sort of

So I've been franticly searching "Skinned Dog" on Google Images for nothing?!??
Thanks alot easynow!!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Apparently the earliest source I can see for this is 7D.org.ua (www.7d.org.ua...)

They are a Russian TMZ-like site (celebrity gossip, etc.) This article concluded that it was a suspected 'joke' and that they authors used chicken skin and coloring to create the creature. The article, if you go looking is right above the report that Jackie Chan is dead.

Earlier, I 'went along' with the trend and moved the last thread on this to the HOAX forum, which was clearly my mistake, it seems to have caused great offense in the community of those who need more dis-proof before conceding that it is not real.

My opinion not withstanding, I am uncertain as to how one gets 'proof' over the internet?

edit on 19-4-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

fair enough resoning man

still glad to see you changed your mind and left it open for debate. Like i said I grew up on a farm and have seen more than my fair share of chiken bits and no way could i pull this off...
if it is a scam then the guys who made it should go work for hollywood...

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Thank you. I never intended to end the discussion. I just didn't feel it 'fit' in "Breaking Alternative News" since all I saw in the OP was an old YouTube video.

Anyway, we live, we learn. Hopefully no one holds a grudge, I was surprised about the harsh feelings though.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It might not be an alien, but it's definitely not chicken skin & bread. Just the fact that they're trying to pass it off as that, might be an indication to look deeper.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Sorry but you must have missed that I edited that post and changed it to skinned dog or another kind of skinned animal. i didn't mean to mislead you that's for sure.

I still think it looks more like a skinned & mutilated critter then a stuffed chicken skin !

It may be part skinned animal and part stuffed chicken skin that's combined. i dunno

Either way it doesn't matter because the video is clearly a Hoax and with all the blind believers tripping over themselves to defend this garbage i am now embarrassed to call myself a believer.

This might be my last thread, the signal to noise ratio is so completely out of control it has me seriously considering retiring from ufology for good.

cheers

edit on 19-4-2011 by easynow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

First off, this is not an attack on anyone or their belief of the ET "existence/non existence", or skeptics.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. When a video shows up and its show a supposed non-terrestrial life form
that looks very convincing, there will be believers/non-believers. Then information that allegedly might indicate it is not what it was supposed to be shows up and is quoted, and the info is taken as the truth without any research if the info could be valid or not.

So what I am getting at is this, if someone is going to quote and spread it as truth then at least the person can do is see if the info could be plausible.

Chicken skin and bread????...., go at it and see if you could make anything that looks remotely similar.

If anyone has the thought 'well prove that it is real', The only way if it could be proven as real is if you had the specimen, but thats not my point.

Hope to see if someone can duplicate the chicken skin/ bread stuffed little guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join