It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tears Obama a New One in Wisconsin Speech Something Like a Neutering.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm conservative, wouldn't call myself a Republican...... and I can't stand to listen to her talk. I don't dislike her. I just don't like the sound of her voice and the cadence she speaks with. So I had to turn the video off. If someone finds a transcript I can read I'll give my opinion though. LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am very surprised that Palin even knew what she was talking about.

second

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan
Hey look another one.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
-looks at the thread and frowns at many posts-

damn newbies

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Be careful what you say because now you sound like a redneck because of how you responded to the first redneck comment. Are you two related? hahaha
edit on 18-4-2011 by denytheignorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

If Palin is the best bet for the GOP we're all in more trouble than I thought...

And please nobody mention Trump for God's sake

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ok, I will do one partisan trolling post just for the lulz..I would expect any mods worth his salt to flag me and everyone else doing this political trolling approprately

Trolling start:

-self censoring
troll troll troll troll...etc

Troll end:

meh, just guess..there was other threads mentioned, a dead frog, and ultimately not a very nice post.

edit on 18-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: derpified

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Why are we the american people letting this happen to our country, is it because we are scared to stand up to the bullies of this nation and risk losing a bit of freedom that we do have or our lives. I say to you this is not country it once was or should be. Corporate companies own this country along with corrupted politicians. What will take before we stand togther and say no more, will it take losing your constution freedoms if so we are just about there. How do we fix our situation you ask by removing the lying, stealing, mudering, cowards that we call state or government officials. They dont care about us just their pockets. You think our fellow armies or men and women would fight us or for us. Honestly i dont want a civil war not even hoping for one but that might be what we have to do before we lose our dignity and country. So many people are brain washed to believe everything thats going on is cause of some terroist or house foreclosers. Take a real look of what is happening money bail outs? not for us no but for the rich. Not going to preach about god but the bible does say and warn us about stuff like this greed is the route of all evil. So go on your merry ways and when your children and grandchildren become slaves dont blame it on anyone but yourselfs for being a coward.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

As far as I'm concerned, both Palin and Obama are unfit to guide a nation. And imo, most people are unfit to guide a nation.

For once, I'd like to see a presidential candidate not go after the opponent like they're at war with each other. Rather than belittling each other, the candidate should express how messed up the US currently is and actually have the credentials to back up his/her spoken word with action.

Campaigning on the platform of "i'm not the previous guy" isn't how to go about it. Neither is expounding the same old rhetoric while belittling your opponent with a vicious verbal assault. The latter should be left to the rap battles.
edit on 18-4-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can't believe there are people here who are STILL buying into this Demacans and Republicrats thing , " it's one guy holding up both puppets !" Let it go

edit on 18-4-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

Both liberalism and conservatism are mental disorders comparable to narcissism. Liberal and conservative candidates like to believe that they can change a nation into their version of a utopia when all they do is drive the nation further and further toward a decaying dystopia.

I think that someone even wrote a book about how politicians are narcissistic.
edit on 18-4-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by corporatamerica

"WE" are not letting it happen. It is being controlled like a puppet show by the elites and people like that. Its nothing to do with us. They could care less about us.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

This is NOT a mudslinging free-for-all!!!!!!
Post on topic and in a courteous manner!!!!

That means no belittling, off topic posts, casting aspersions on another's character, talking down to other members, harassing or ridiculing others.

Further such remarks can and will result in post removals and/or warnings including temporary posting bans.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

MOD NOTE: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Posting Jokes, Ridiculing, Making Fun of Others in Threads...

YOU are responsible for your own posts

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Trump. I mentioned him.

He will probably do a better job than anyone has in the past two years.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It was so nice and peaceful for a few Months and now...

SCREEEEEEECH!

My ears are bleeding.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllInMyHead
How could she neuter him? Is that even possible?
I didnt think politians had genitals! Well, except for Bill Clinton of course.......

Yea, Clinton's peyronie's disease did have him leaning..lol...a little left of center......lol....

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Whether you like or dislike Palin's manner of speech just remember that she straightened out some serious problems in Alaska when she was governor. And she went after both parties to do so, no cronyism there.

As to Trump, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. He will be, if he does run, the first presidential candidate in my lifetime that actually understands what our so called leaders are doing to our country by run away spending and how to rein it in. That is if the powers that be don't assassinate him.

I would actually like to see a Trump / Palin team for Pres and VP. Then our country might just have a chance to survive the enormous debt that BOTH parties are running up.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
Whether you like or dislike Palin's manner of speech just remember that she straightened out some serious problems in Alaska when she was governor. And she went after both parties to do so, no cronyism there.

As to Trump, I would vote for him in a heartbeat. He will be, if he does run, the first presidential candidate in my lifetime that actually understands what our so called leaders are doing to our country by run away spending and how to rein it in. That is if the powers that be don't assassinate him.

I would actually like to see a Trump / Palin team for Pres and VP. Then our country might just have a chance to survive the enormous debt that BOTH parties are running up.

Hi Happykat. I sincerely hope Palin is no where close to the Presidential ticket. Like I said above, I'm conservative but wouldn't call myself a Republican any longer after Bush. Palin will kill any Republican ticket. I don't dislike her, but she isn't electable nationally. Area or region specific, yes. But not nationally. For the good of the conservative movement, you better hope she isn't on the ticket. And to be honest, nothing she says is that great where she HAS to be on the ticket due to such amazing ideas. She doesn't have any amazing ideas or innovative ideas, or even an ability to communicate like a Reagan or Clinton. If she's on the ticket, the Republican party will lose more people, just like they lost me.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I'll refudiate that and raise you an Obama. The ministy of Information is concurcise in this!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join