It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Tears Obama a New One in Wisconsin Speech Something Like a Neutering.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Palin didn't even bother to send Obama a vet bill. Wow:

Palin Wows Wisconsin Tea Partiers With Blistering Speech; To Obama: ‘You Ignored Us in 2010, You Cannot Ignore Us in 2012′
www.breitbart.tv...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
if it wasn't for her shrill voice i would have liked that speech. Some good points were made, if you can stand the ear piercing tone of her voice.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

The woman can be counted on to be emasculating.
Second line

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lolz.
The poster queen for the anti lower classes party. What a surprise.
She is kind of late too the powwow though. Hasnt this been a done deal for a quite few weeks know.
Thats Sarah though a Day late and many Brain cell's short.
She's such a phony and fake it just oozes from her.
Botox and Winchester will be her running platform.
Lolz

edit on 18-4-2011 by VType because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by VType
Your insecurities oozed into your post.You couldn't debate Palin about anything but how to make fun of each other which a lady like Palin wouldn't be part of anyhow.Go watch some Michael Moore documentaries.
edit on 18-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: Maybe not classy

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I can't believe she just said the Governor was looking out for Union workers while their own Union Leaders are selling them Out ..."he's not trying to hurt union members.... Hey Folks! He's trying to save your Jobs & pensions! "

don't get me wrong as A Unionized employee ... I'm pretty sure that the Unions have been bought & payed for... Not by there constituents either....

sad times indeed

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthwormJim

Classy lady and Palin in the same sentence.
Now I have heard it all.
What color is the sky in that dream world you live in?
Sorry we dont agree but yeah that was a good one.
Classy lady.
Thats Rich.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here we go again..*another* new member posting 'Wow' Palin type propaganda.

I wonder if this thread will last as long as the one yesterday did before being shut down for trolling?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fredvcall

Sarah Palin is a joke. Anyone who gives her credit can be summed up the same way. Her and Bachmann are half the reason I don't even take the GOP seriously anymore.

To think that every answer is "Obama this" and "Obama that" is just rediculous.

If they want to impress me they should at least go after the house and senate since they are the ones pushing their agenda.

That and the Federal Reserve.

Sounds like she is just begging for some of that tasty Koch Bros cash to me.

Anyone can come out and spew a bunch of garbage out of their mouth towards the opposite party.

Pfft coming to Wisconsin saying that Walkers Union Bill is saving WI...all I see is corporate fascism and unfortunately a good chunk of the populace is not smart enough to notice.

Do you guys agree or do you "Refudiate" what I have to say?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by VType
Your insecurities oozed into your post.You couldn't debate Palin about anything but how to make fun of each other which a classy lady like Palin wouldn't be part of anyhow.Go watch some Michael Moore documentaries.

Just because someone thinks Palin is a complete and utter joke (like me) doesn't mean they are a super liberal. You need to get you facts straight. She's a nutjob, plain and simple.

I know plenty of Republicans that don't take her seriously, infact a lot of them consider her the reason McCain lost the election (though I disagree).

Respect people a little bit and don't assume that a Palin hater is all over Michael Moore's superlib garbage.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How could she neuter him? Is that even possible?
I didnt think politians had genitals! Well, except for Bill Clinton of course.......

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Look if the Republicans put up someone who truly Knows what the US really needs too put many back too work here and wants and can bridge the politico sides Im on board.
But Not Sarah.
Sure she is pretty, has her own reality show and peppers her conversations with "Gosh Darn its",Oh My Gosh's". But then the upper class/racial overtone stuff comes around and imo that doesnt make her qualified for anything public.
She did decent in Alaska because it is a pay too play state(oil,special interests) and she plays pretty well.
Again all imo of course.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by VType
Look if the Republicans put up someone who truly Knows what the US really needs too put many back too work here and wants and can bridge the politico sides Im on board.
But Not Sarah.
Sure she is pretty, has her own reality show and peppers her conversations with "Gosh Darn its",Oh My Gosh's". But then the upper class/racial overtone stuff comes around and imo that doesnt make her qualified for anything public.
She did decent in Alaska because it is a pay too play state(oil,special interests) and she plays pretty well.
Again all imo of course.

Judging by her whopping 12% approval rating, most of America feels this way regardless of party.
2nd line.
edit on 18-4-2011 by mudbeed because: 2nd line

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
reply to post by mudbeed
post removed bystaff.

Capitalism is awesome but if left unchecked it becomes the very beast you say you don't support.

That is what is happening right now, if you open your eyes.

Are you so blind that you think that anyone who votes Dem is a Huffington Post reading, Michael Moore watching, High Taxing, Gun Banning, Abortionist?

C'mon.

Are you troll baiting me or do you really believe the junk you are saying?

Read facts, man... not just Right Wing stuff. Read it all. Read the bills. I do.

Understand that a lot of our rights have been taken away by the right as well as the left.

I can't keep debating with someone who doesn't even know the politics they are debating.
edit on Mon Apr 18 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join