It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 360° prism and its implications

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
It is also representative of the awakened pineal gland.

facepalm.. of course it is , dang i need to get some sleep, how could i forget that one lol (im being serious) i have looked at masonic symbols a bit amoungst other symbols of the divine.. so yes it represents the awaking of the third eye and that there is a god in all of us.

thanks for that reminder
cheers

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
What an awesome and informative thread, thank you!
I had no idea something like this existed, it certainly is a cool looking toy.
S&F for you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Im giving you a flag because I think you might have actually found why the Masons have that eye in the pyramid.
I dont believe the Masons are evil/out to get us/rule the world hype but i DID always wonder WHY the eye was inside that pyramid... it seemed a kind of a strange symbolism.. I often wondered it it was because they tied their knowledge back to egypt.

But this makes total sense... and plus its a HELLA kool toy!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c235de04b77.jpg[/atsimg]

The All Seeing Eye anyone? ;-P

That's what it reminded me of

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
fantastic post ,yea recently i discovered (about a decade back this guy
www.atara.net...
Copyright ©2004 L. Cooper ([email protected])
and this guy
www.1minpages.com...
anfter reading druvalo..who is vaugly lucid and argulles
The mayan factor ..it has become more than eveident
modern science and geometry parted ways a long while back
what is very evident that this data
http:// www.civilization-one.com
was of primary importance and that very basic knolledge is being directed away from our common idiom
www.1minpages.com...
merkaba tech has worked very well for me...
edit on 16-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: typo

edit on 16-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, thank you for sharing!

And I don't understand, why is it in the Skunk Works?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Fascinating stuff. Reading through the threads, it occured to me, that the all seeing eye on the one dollar bill is on top of a pyramid. What if the actual top stone of the pyramid was a huge crystal prism, with the properties described for the smaller construction tool. Thinking of the work of the alternative egyptoligists, and the scientific / spiritual (spiritific? Scientual?) , the knowledge the ancients undoubtedly posessed, what wonderous things would a huge perfect crystal prism be capable of? So to recap, not just a huge triangular crystal atop the pyramid, but a huge 360 degree prism crystal.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If builders of pyramids uses prisms they have to use also lasers connected to the computers because you need always this two things. Despite to build prisms you don't need rocket science it would be highly unlikely they had lasers with the computers. The conclusion is they don't uses prism in engineering however it is possible some people uses such tools to other purpose.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I did a thread on the Flower of Life and came across this....it's absolutely fascinating!

Great thread!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidpavid
Check out...

A New Kind of Science

This book outlines and pictures various types and classes of cellular automata. (essentially small programs) Many of the images you posted are discussed in the book. Take a look through the online version, I think you will be impressed with the imagery. There are hundreds if not thousands of people working to further The Theory of Everything. It's been around for a long time. (That's a joke. BTW) I'm betting the farm on TofE tech.

I read the first three pages, and I'm intrigued, however I can summarize those three pages in two sentences, and perhaps even more pages still:

"Many assume that complexity arises from complexity, but in fact it is superior simplicity from which derives the greatest complexity. It is complex efforts to gain simple outputs through which we fallaciously deny this truth."

Now, I'm sure the book has more to offer - and in fact I would love to see the specifics therein, however under the thought that this book is what I would consider 98% reiteration I can't bring myself to do so. Maybe I'll just skim the thing until I find what I'm looking for...

As for the 360 prism, that too is quite wicked and my first thoughts were along the lines of the OP's.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Nefarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaHere
And perhaps this ancient, but lost understanding is the origin of sacred geometry and much ancient symbolism heretofore attributed to mysticism.

edit on 15-4-2011 by OuttaHere because: typo

not lost. But kept as much asleep as possible and hidden from the mass.

If we refer to the wise spiritually evolved men (living or dead) that one may encounter in some places in India or south america (and possibly africa?) all the knowledge of the universe is within us.

the ultimate scientific knowledge is spiritual. this is very serious. I'd point to the amazing meeting between Tesla and Vivekananda to push this point.

Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena.

As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location.

His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was the first of a succession of eastern yogi's who brought Vedic philosophy and religion to the west.

After meeting the Swami and after continued study of the Eastern view of the mechanisms driving the material world, Tesla began using the Sanskrit words Akasha, Prana, and the concept of a luminiferous ether to describe the source, existence and construction of matter.

read more: www.hinduism.fsnet.co.uk...

The Indian Swami offered him a treasure trove of Vedic wisdom about the matters of energy and matter, about how the vedic science considered the universe to be charged.

Tesla promised the Swami that he would mathematically demonstrate that force and matter could be equated to potential energy in some fashionnotes of mika : yep long before e=mc2)

(emphasize was mine) read more : www.myspace.com...

To give a personal example, as a child (with advanced fluency in mathematics), I had this obsession about drawing circles within circles; nobody ever paid attention to that, i don't think i have asked any adult around me about it either (but none would have had the knowledge anyway), only years later i was to discover (thanks www) I was drawing the flower of life.

"Academic" science and western education system doesn't leave much room for "intuition" (the reason why i quit dogmatic engineering school half way through as a matter of fact - before the www era) nor care for this instance to teach anything about those sacred geometry observations and phenomenons that should (it is so obvious we need to intellectually understand what's the heck there to intellectually understand the big picture) be properly researched and democratized, rather than ignored because not fitting with academic "rules" (academy is a machine to transform a useful theory into a rule no matter what)

many thanks for the stimulating read

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I must admit I only read the OP I am in a rush this morning I will get back to it later.

What came to my mind was "CROP CIRCLES"

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

Originally posted by XmikaX
I'd point to the amazing meeting between Tesla and Vivekananda to push this point.

Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena.

As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location.

His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was the first of a succession of eastern yogi's who brought Vedic philosophy and religion to the west.

After meeting the Swami and after continued study of the Eastern view of the mechanisms driving the material world, Tesla began using the Sanskrit words Akasha, Prana, and the concept of a luminiferous ether to describe the source, existence and construction of matter.

read more: www.hinduism.fsnet.co.uk...

The Indian Swami offered him a treasure trove of Vedic wisdom about the matters of energy and matter, about how the vedic science considered the universe to be charged.

Tesla promised the Swami that he would mathematically demonstrate that force and matter could be equated to potential energy in some fashionnotes of mika : yep long before e=mc2)

(emphasize was mine) read more : www.myspace.com...

Star star star!!

I knew of the meeting between the Swami and Tesla, and also that he used Vedic names in his descriptions of the universe. But I had forgotten. I am going to look back into this. Thank you for the link!

Many thanks for the stimulating read

You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Prismal Intuition seems to go hand in hand with the photographic mind. One day, micromechanics will enable us to express our digital realities via mental upload to the cloud computing universe, granting mankind the achievements he was created to acquire... and FINALLY causing this immature species to ascend above our own noses...

The universe will welcome us at that point, and quarantine will no longer have effect. Mankind too, will understand who it is that we as a species truly are - and the jealous rivalries of all other worldly species will no longer imprison us - nor our minds.

It's this jealous fear that holds mankind imprisoned and enslaved until such time arrives. Dominion will no longer have a place in our minds, as our hearts will truly know and bestow a form of freedom only understood by a few.

It is this concept, that is truly understood as love.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Fantastic thread, thank you for sharing!

And I don't understand, why is it in the Skunk Works?

I originally posted it in ancient and lost civilizations, because ultimately the roots of the (eye in the triangle) symbolism are very ancient and encompass many ancient civilizations from across the globe. Another appropriate location might have been secret societies, but then my speculation would not have fit in about sacred geometry being related to the underlying composition of the universe (the E8-Lie group connection). Apparently some mod felt my post was too speculative and would be better off in skunk works, so it got moved.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by odyseusz

Originally posted by odyseusz
If builders of pyramids uses prisms they have to use also lasers connected to the computers because you need always this two things. Despite to build prisms you don't need rocket science it would be highly unlikely they had lasers with the computers. The conclusion is they don't uses prism in engineering however it is possible some people uses such tools to other purpose.

Star for you!

Yes, I actually considered this, and I must admit it is a powerful argument against what I have proposed.

However, my thread was moved to Skunkworks, which means that in this thread we are allowed (even encouraged) to be speculative.

In that spirit, then I propose that the ancients may have had some other tech associated with the prism which we do not know about. I think there is sufficient evidence from antiquity that the ancients had sophisticated technologies which were later lost. (The antikythera mechanism, the Baghdad battery, etc.) I also think it is entirely likely that ancient scientists were treated as magicians; a priestly caste; and that they themselves perpetuated this idea (since it likely kept them well-fed and powerful). It seems to me that the technologies were lost when the priestly caste died off over time. Or perhaps the technology was deliberately destroyed by invading forces or by competing religious elements.

Speculating.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
As the masonic pyramid shows the eye at its apex, this shows the eye in the center of the triangle.

There are plenty of examples of the Masonic eye-in-a-triangle appearing alone and not in association with a pyramid. Here is one:

In this piece of Masonic artwork the eye-in-a-triangle appears at the center of the square and compass. Is it such a stretch to think that the prism is a third tool? Note that the triangle is surrounded by crystals:

The Masonic symbol is not the only one I refer to. The Eye of Horus (believed by many to be the source of the Masonic eye) is often depicted inside a triangle and not in association with a pyramid:

Additionally, a closer examination of the symbolism on the dollar bill will show that the eye at the top may not be not solely indicative of the capstone:

Notice that, while the image of the pyramid shows dimension (you can see the left hand side), the image of the eye-in-the-triangle does not. It is flat. There is no aspect of the design of the dollar bill which was accidental; every small detail is imbued with meaning. If it was the actual capstone, shouldn't it have four sides?

I have outlined the triangle as it appears at the top of the pyramid. If you follow the lines down to the pyramid, you will find that the lines intersect at the opposing corners of the pyramid, and not adjacent corners as one would expect in a capstone:

I am not suggesting that it is not meant to symbolize a capstone, nor am I suggesting that it does not symbolize the all-seeing eye of the Great Architect (or God, if you will). I am suggesting we look even deeper.

Wouldn't it be more plausible that the all seeing eye came into existence as a representation of the social classes with the all powerful all seeing godhead at its top ?

I think most anthropologists agree that ancient symbolism can be dual-layered, and many ancient symbols have numerous layers of meaning. I am certainly not arguing that the ancient symbol does NOT represent what you suggest. I am merely suggesting an additional layer of possible meaning which may not have been observed before (to my knowledge, anyway).

edit on 16-4-2011 by OuttaHere because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 21st century man

Originally posted by 21st century man
Fascinating stuff. Reading through the threads, it occured to me, that the all seeing eye on the one dollar bill is on top of a pyramid. What if the actual top stone of the pyramid was a huge crystal prism, with the properties described for the smaller construction tool. Thinking of the work of the alternative egyptoligists, and the scientific / spiritual (spiritific? Scientual?) , the knowledge the ancients undoubtedly posessed, what wonderous things would a huge perfect crystal prism be capable of? So to recap, not just a huge triangular crystal atop the pyramid, but a huge 360 degree prism crystal.

Ah, but the problem with that is, the geometry of the 360 degree prism is not a four-sided pyramid, it is based on a three sided tetrahedron. More mystery.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Thanks outtahere, dont get me wrong, i am not a disbeliever, rather a healthy skeptic, i would just like to see some images of a device like this in use from ancient writings to give it more creditability (you understand where im coming from)
having met a few masons in my theological travels and discussed various aspects of the art, i have never heard it mentioned like this.
most masons are open about a lot more then you realize, its just a matter of asking the right questions.
Yes i know they are a secretive group, but its not as secret as some.
ill be "watching" this thread to see where it evolves

but yes thanks for showing me some images of the pyramid.
heres some of the survey information i have looked at in relation to ancient equipment.

general info
www.gisdevelopment.net...
some images and info on greek survey tools
www.fig.net...
Gromatici (roman surveyors)
en.wikipedia.org...
dioptra
en.wikipedia.org...
history of the theodolite
en.wikipedia.org...
Circumferentor
en.wikipedia.org...
Alidade
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-4-2011 by sprocket2cog because: added link

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

"Many assume that complexity arises from complexity, but in fact it is superior simplicity from which derives the greatest complexity.

Yes! That is the brilliant part about sacred geometry and something like the flower of life (which is essentially what we are talking about). It is infinitely simple yet at the same time infinitely complex.

XmicaX says:

I'd point to the amazing meeting between Tesla and Vivekananda to push this point.

Really? I knew that his "free energy" devices essentially worked with prana/ether, I had no idea that he had met with Vivekananda. That's why I love the interactions on this site. Many heads are better than one.

To give a personal example, as a child (with advanced fluency in mathematics), I had this obsession about drawing circles within circles; nobody ever paid attention to that, i don't think i have asked any adult around me about it either (but none would have had the knowledge anyway), only years later i was to discover (thanks www) I was drawing the flower of life.

As long as it is going in this direction:

Ezekiel 1:16 (English Standard): "As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel."

some have taken it to mean he was taken up in a UFO, others have put their own interpretations on it (including what just precedes what I am about to quote, however, the pertinent part is reproduced here from "Gill's exposition of the Entire Bible"

and their appearance and work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel; not as if one wheel was comprehended and included in another; for then one must be lesser than another; whereas all the wheels were alike, as for form, so for size; but the work or make of them was in a transverse way, or cross way; just as two hoops may be put together cross ways, and so form four semicircles, and these a globe or sphere; hence this wheel is called "an orb" or "globe"

Ezekiel 10:10-13 "And as for their appearance, the four had the same likeness, as if a wheel were within a wheel.When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went, but in whatever direction the front wheel faced, the others followed without turning as they went. And their whole body, their rims, and their spokes, their wings, and the wheels were full of eyes all around—the wheels that the four of them had. As for the wheels, they were called in my hearing “the whirling wheels.”

Clearly a mer-ka-ba (though technically a star tetrahedron)/Flower of Life. The full of eyes part was interesting in the context of this conversation.

Outtahere says:

Notice that, while the image of the pyramid shows dimension (you can see the left hand side), the image of the eye-in-the-triangle does not. It is flat.

I never noticed that before. That is interesting. Must ponder that for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join