It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 popes, elenin, and earthquakes/tsunamis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Nice. Bit of religious mania coupled with Elenin.

Yes, I think you're crazy.

Thats because every amateur astronomer who has looked for Elenin can not find it any where NASA claims it is. What they have found is a massive Brown Dwarf Star with other celestial bodies orbiting it, fast approaching our solar system from the south on what is normally an orbit for comets in our solar system but not anywhere near where NASA or their fake Leonid Elenin is claiming.

The Bible specifically says its a STAR, not a Comet.

NASA is full of sh*t and have basically told us to look the opposite direction.

This Star has been found to have an orbit of 3600 years. Now run and go see how many world wide disasters we have had every 3600 years.

This is real time.

www.sky-map.org...

Take a look to the right of Saturn and just to the right of the blacked out picture layover and you will see it in purple. Its there and its moved a lot since the one guy started tracking it by Saturn.

Oh almost forgot to tell ya to make the Sky map the infra-red sat map.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I wrote a thread similar to this but I had no clue about the popes but it does confirm my theory about these numbers
and you can check more info for these numbers here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Logman
Nice. Bit of religious mania coupled with Elenin.

Yes, I think you're crazy.

Thats because every amateur astronomer who has looked for Elenin can not find it any where NASA claims it is. What they have found is a massive Brown Dwarf Star with other celestial bodies orbiting it, fast approaching our solar system from the south on what is normally an orbit for comets in our solar system but not anywhere near where NASA or their fake Leonid Elenin is claiming.

The Bible specifically says its a STAR, not a Comet.

NASA is full of sh*t and have basically told us to look the opposite direction.

This Star has been found to have an orbit of 3600 years. Now run and go see how many world wide disasters we have had every 3600 years.

This is real time.

www.sky-map.org...

Take a look to the right of Saturn and just to the right of the blacked out picture layover and you will see it in purple. Its there and its moved a lot since the one guy started tracking it by Saturn.

Oh almost forgot to tell ya to make the Sky map the infra-red sat map.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Sky watcher because: (no reason given)

I am trying to find it....when I put the screen to infrared, the entire screen gets purple, I can see nothing at all. What am I doing wrong?

edit to add: I am going to watch the Bethlehem star videos in the morning, while at work....not much going on in the big orange box at 6am....midnight now....gotta get sum shut eye. Zzzzzzzz.....

Very very interesting thread! S&F for the OP!
edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: (no reason given)

I have to add that I too am from NJ....and scared sh*tless about this whole thing. I happen to love life. I too will get outta dodge if need be....just point me in the right direction with enough time to get there!

edit on 10/12/2009 by makinit66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I'll look over this and see what I can come up with too.

What if the great nation is actually Japan? Cayce predicted it would go into the ocean and there have already been quakes and tidal waves. There are also volcanoes in the island, but could the power plant have been interpreted as a "mountain of fire" in a vision?

Great post! S&F

The mountain of fire, in my opinion would be big Yellowstone.

No doom intended seriouly,

Babylon was the greatness city of its time.

Revelation 18:1-3 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Source:

To seemingly fufill the prophecies about the coming Wormwood Comet which destroys part of the earth, a comet will hit, yet it cannot be the Biblical comet Wormwood which can only come at some point within the Great Tribulation period, the time of Antichrist To fulfill the Bible's Revelation of a "Babylon Fallen," there must be a great, global superpower (like America) to seemingly fulfill that prophecy of the destruction of a great end-time Kingdom of great substance and means, that falls like the Roman Empire, when the actual fulfillment of all these prophesied events will only truly be fulfilled at the rising of the Antichrist's own Babylon and global empire.

Grail Code - Author: Clinton Ortis

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

the bible also says the "star" of bethleham, when it was two planets. i have a source. comet elenin is real. nasa is worried about the international space station. i'm not an expert on celestial bodies, could the tail of the comet affect the ISS if it were close enough? but assuming the tail could damage the ISS, wouldn't all satelites be in danger? i was told specifically the trajectory of elenin is makeing them worry about the ISS. i'll try to get more soon.

plus, if we're talking a brown dwarf, how could it poison the water? comets can carry alot of harmful substances, like cyanide, for instance. i still don't know what i think about nibiru. i'll see if anyone knows.

thanks for all the replies, if these things begin to come true, get away from the coast, fault lines, and volcanoes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I hope it is the end of this planet and all life on it. Cuz to be honest, not one single person deserves life. And that is the hardcore truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing "The star" video. Star for you.
Actualy I've always thought astrology is one of the things that God hates and forbids. Now I'm not absolutely sure about that

The rest: maybe NASA guys are worried about the tail of the comet, not comet trajectory itself. When charged particles hit satelites and space station I guess it will have serious effect. Maybe that's the leak's meaning.
edit on 13-4-2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

I wonder if "the Star" vid guy's astro-program predicts some astrological event in near future. I mean like something similar significant in Virgo constellation. Is somebody preparing our minds for some antichrist born?
Check these 2 threads:
Here I found some amateur astronom's video about Elenin (I've heard Virgo there. I dunno if comet in Virgo c. could have some relevance)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
And maybe this one too:
edit on 13-4-2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: keep thinking

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What's very interesting is that on sky-map.org, you can actually type in 'Nibiru' and it zooms in on something. Get close enough, click the object, and you'll find that the name changes and it has a very stranger proper name for a star.

'TheExistedHim'

I don't know about you guys, and I'd rather not think it's coming, but I did find that odd.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PapagiorgioCZ

Stars are beautiful, and he created them all. he has his fun with the stars, but modern astrology is wrong. the stars don't determine your fate, and you shouldn't live your life by them.

if i'm not mistaken, elenin passes through both virgo AND leo. just like the star of bethleham.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here is something posted by Shenon earlier. It goes along with what I was saying about Japan being the nation that goes into the ocean.

Here's another video I found. If this guys is right...this is bad.
www.youtube.com...
And another...
www.youtube.com...
Please note the dates on these. They'are all around march 20th... What in the world? How bad is it now?

They need to get off the island! I think this is real. You can hear the surf under the stones and the people are reacting normally (i.e. surprise and panic) to something like this.

Something else...If Japan is in fact sinking, what does that mean for the rest of the Pacific Plate? CA? HI? Is it just the Pacific Plate or is it also the Eurasian and Indo-Australian Plates as well?

Judging from the USGS site, most of the activity is around the Pacific Plate...
earthquake.usgs.gov...

How long until the volcanoes go? We need to get those people out of there!!! ASAP

edit on 13-4-2011 by BioStatistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endgame211

There is already a thread about "theExistedHim" actualy in HOAX section... I don't know, maybe worth a look, but now I need a break due to headache

To: Bob Sholtz

not to live your life by them

Exactly.

To Japan sinkning: Maybe this wouldn't be for the first time. Didn't they find some ancient underwater buildings near Japan coast? Maybe Fuji could release some pressure. God knows...Where should they go? They are Japanese, they are used to it. Zen minded. Man can't live in fear of death for thousand years.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
here is a collection of prophecies that center around similar events and timelines.

www.hissheep.org...

The alteration between cold and heat will become more intensive, storms will have more catastrophic effects, earthquakes will destroy great regions, and the seas will overflow many lowlands. Not all of it will be the result of natural causes, but mankind will penetrate into the bowels of the earth and will reach into the clouds, gambling with its own existence. Before the powers of destruction will succeed in their design, the universe will be thrown into disorder, and the age of iron will plunge into nothingness.

"not all of it will be the result of natural causes" "before the powers of destructoin will succeed in their design"

strange

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Indeed.
and this is strange too:

Only a few years more and you will become aware that sunlight has grown perceptibly weaker. When even your artificial light will cease to give service, the great event in the heavens will be near.

It reminds me (Revelation 8:12-13). "...and the Fourth Trumpet darkens 1/3 of light from the sun, moon, and stars..."

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by itsallmaya

i had the impression the prophecy was given in english, i'll have to look into that. but i don't believe it is a translation error. america is surounded by ocean is it not? and i just learned from a trusted and verified inside source that nasa is afraid comet elenin will hit their space station. they are worried. if the dollar collapses in the next few weeks and the pope flees (very bizzare that pius x and the current pope share the same name, just as pius x predicted), i am very much considering fleeing too. i live next to a nuke plant on the coast. i can see it from my house.

a well known sect of the Bendictine order is called the "olivetans", and thats where the current pope took his name.

if the comet hit the space station the would confirm for sure Hopi prphecy anout a dwelling place in the heavens falling to earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioStatistic
I'll look over this and see what I can come up with too.

What if the great nation is actually Japan? Cayce predicted it would go into the ocean and there have already been quakes and tidal waves. There are also volcanoes in the island, but could the power plant have been interpreted as a "mountain of fire" in a vision?

Great post! S&F

And the Joe Brandt phropecy said when japan goes into the sea so will we in the usa.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
I hope it is the end of this planet and all life on it. Cuz to be honest, not one single person deserves life. And that is the hardcore truth.

I would agree with you about the people...but not the planet and the plants and the animals, all not guilty and very beautiful, the lovely canyons and deserts and mountains, may they get a break and live without those who destroy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

WOAH! the hopi prophecy says that? *quickly reads* technically, if the bible is right (and i believe it is) then all people on the planet were together at some point, and the hopi prophecy sounds very...christian, only a few things are mixed up.

there are islands in indonesia where the people there have never seen a white person. i know someone personally who spent quite a few years living over there to do ministry work. their beliefs and laws seemed to be based off of old testament teachings, yet they couldn't even read, and bibles haven't been translated into their languages (there are hundreds of dialects between the different islands).

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The great colonial multicultural nation in the ocean strongly favours being a reference to Great Britain.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Or Australia....
2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I considered Australia, though Britain is known formally as 'Great' Britain, the word great nation coinciding with the term used within her prophecy-- and Britain possesses much more of a colonial 'empire' (which could further define it's greatness) than Australia ever has by proxy of the British influence there historically. Britain in turn has adopted an expanded policy of multiculturalism as Australia which is my second candidate. Just food for thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join