It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 popes, elenin, and earthquakes/tsunamis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Several papal prophecies seem to indicate that comet elenin is wormwood, and the third trumpet. I will provide sources and my reasoning behind my ideas. This is not a prediction by me, but i try to watch events in the world, and see how they line up with the end.

Malachy is most famous for his prophecies concerning how many popes till the end. He originally predicted 111 popes (and we are currently on 111 right now), and his prophecy seems to line up with what we know of the popes. In a later edition of his prophecy's, a 112th pope was added. I think malachy stopped at 111 because the 112 "pope" will be an anti-pope, thus not a true pope. It is interesting to note that malachy predicted the time of his own death accurately. I'm not going into the evidence for malachy's prophecies being accurate, lists abound on the interwebs, make up your own mind. This leaves us with a very small window of opportunity, since the current pope is quite old (around 84).

St. Hildegard provides the next interesting prophecy concerning the end. i will not post it in full, but a small portion that may concern us right now (we're talking the span of months).

"

Before the comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scourged by want and famine. The Great Nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent will be devastated by earthquake, storm, and tidal wave. It will be divided and, in great part, submerged
."

www.newswithviews.com...

the link i provided has information about the 111 popes and the full prophecy of st. hildegard can be found near the very bottom.

Could this be referring to america? how many times has america been called "the great melting pot". "want and famine"? we have a little less than a week before the u.s. either raises the debt ceiling, or defaults. george soros just had a large conference over the past 4 days, his goal was to knock america down a peg, and change the world economy. this could possibly be the start of a new world order, as people are desperate, but i won't say that is true, just thinking aloud. what if the comet is comet elenin? this would also make the comet "wormwood", and the third trumpet from revelation. It is seven months away, and comets have been known to carry harmful things like cyanide.

So, before elenin passes us, two previous trumpets must sound, and the u.s. will suffer massive earthquakes and be flooded. the first trumpet brings hail and fire, and the second is "something like a great mountain on fire thrown into the sea" paraphrased of course.

another interesting thing to note, though it may not be of importance, is that elenin comes through the constellation leo. the same constellation the "star of bethlehem" (which has been shown to be two planets on top of each other, forming the brightest thing in the sky) passed through. i suggest you watch "the star of bethlehem" www.bethlehemstar.net... it is facinating and explains everything about the star and its unique behavior by using software to calculate the position of the stars and planets at that time.

where does this leave us? we are left with a small timeframe if one believes malachy. the prophecies are pretty specific. if this is indeed true, we will know very soon.

i had never heard of st. hildegard's prophecy until two days ago. i prayed and asked god that if the end was near, he would let me know. 10 minutes later (i was out for a drive), i stumbled on it, and things clicked together. again, i'm not saying this is true, but things fit. i am eagerly awaiting what you brilliant atsers make of this.

i just found this.

Just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the SAME NAME, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some HIDING PLACE; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.

www.catholica.com.au...

pius X made two such prophecies in his life. this is the last. pius x's name is Joseph Sarto. the current pope's name is Joseph Ratzinger.

ALERT: i know a nasa engineer. my mom and his mom are very good friends. she JUST walked into my room and told me nasa is afraid elenin will collide with their space station. he works at nasa. i did not enquire about it at all. .24 au passing distance my ass. i will get in contact with him shortly and provide more details.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: adding new prophecies as they turn up/elenin news

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
interesting.. let me have a look at it first.. Star from me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
even though "the star of bethleham" is a different subject, i strongly encourage everyone to watch it. it is hard scientific evidence and incredibly detailed. it blew my mind. it hasn't been refuted. at first i was like "i don't really wanna watch this", but at the end of the video you get a beautiful perspective.

here it is on youtube in three parts.

part one: www.youtube.com...
part two: www.youtube.com...
part three: www.youtube.com...

it will seriously blow your mind.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: added a youtube link for the star of bethleham

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Nostradamus said the comet becoming visible is a sign leading upto the assassination of the pope.

books.google.co.uk... ryJ687LmqL3Q&hl=en&ei=-TakTfOwKoG2hAfkgMnMCQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Interesting

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Very well put together ! Very to the point and thats for the ones who know the subjects you speak. Many things of late seem to be coming together. Many people posting things that others are thinging. Yes you will get the negative responses as you do and so should there be negatives... But im sure the ones that are "awake" have that internal feeling something is not right and something maybe soon happening. Thank you for a interesting post. s&f

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

i don't know what i think of nostradomus, but there are several other papal prophecies that predict similar events. i hadn't heard of that. let me dig up those other prophecies, they sound eerily familiar.

"What I have seen is terrifying! Will I be the one, or will it be a successor? What is certain is that the Pope will leave ROME and, in leaving the Vatican, he will pass over the dead bodies of his priests!" He then cautioned the witnesses, "Do not tell anyone of this while I am alive."

www.catholica.com.au...

that was pope st. pius X

Just before his death, Pius had another vision. "I have seen one of my successors, of the SAME NAME, who was fleeing over the dead bodies of his brethren. He will take refuge in some HIDING PLACE; but after a brief respite, he will die a cruel death.

DUDE!!! also from the same source. St. Pius X has the same first name as the current pope! the last pope. i just saw that!

please comment and offer your insight, whether to support or refute. i have never held much by prophecy (save what is contained in the bible) until two days ago. this is strange. if it is true, we will know soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Yeah, I can see where America could be referred to “the great nation”, but “in the ocean”?

“The Great Nation in the ocean that is inhabited by people of different tribes and descent will be devastated by earthquake, storm, and tidal wave. “ quote from source

Do you think it’s a translation issue and it could be “a great nation from the ocean” as in the immigrants arriving across the ocean to reach America as you eluded to in your post?

I remember reading about Pope Bendict’s coat of arms denoting something to do with an olive… ??? I’ll have to look into that some more. Also, someone once wrote that the last pope would be from an African nation.(?)

Kind of scary that the pope’s line of succession seems to end around 2012.

Very interesting read so far. When I have time I'll check out your link on the star!
Thanks OP

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

i had the impression the prophecy was given in english, i'll have to look into that. but i don't believe it is a translation error. america is surounded by ocean is it not? and i just learned from a trusted and verified inside source that nasa is afraid comet elenin will hit their space station. they are worried. if the dollar collapses in the next few weeks and the pope flees (very bizzare that pius x and the current pope share the same name, just as pius x predicted), i am very much considering fleeing too. i live next to a nuke plant on the coast. i can see it from my house.

a well known sect of the Bendictine order is called the "olivetans", and thats where the current pope took his name.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Whoa. If your inside info is true, that is one scary scenerio. Can you elaborate on that without getting your source in trouble? That could be a thread of its own!

I'm from NJ so I know exactly how you feel living within distance of a reactor.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

i just learned that literally as i was replying. its interesting, as nasa's site says elenin poses no threat to anything, and passes at .24 au. i don't want to say much, but i'll see what else i can find out. it may take a few days to a week or two.

i don't post much, preferring to read what others say. but please flag this post so it gets some attention. i don't care about stars or points, the mods can remove them all.

this is important.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Although you're kind of pushing it...as an atheist I must admit these bible prophecies are weirding me the hell out...will definitely look into this. s&f
edit on 12-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

i would like this to get as much attention as possible because i want to hear everyone's views on this. i'm not exceptionally wise or gifted in any areas, and i debated with myself on posting this. i figured everyone would say i was crazy. if these prophecies are true, we will see very shortly. i may make a seperate post reguarding nasa's fear of the comet coming towards the space station. i have checked the altitude of the ISS, and based on its speed, (over 26km an hour, 90 minute orbit), it is in low earth orbit, at a maximum of 2000km, probably more like 900km, but i couldn't find an exact number, so i could be wrong. if nasa is worried about the international space station, elenin would have to come alot closer than they're telling us.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The Hopi prophecy states that a dwelling place in the sky will fall to the ground.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'll look over this and see what I can come up with too.

What if the great nation is actually Japan? Cayce predicted it would go into the ocean and there have already been quakes and tidal waves. There are also volcanoes in the island, but could the power plant have been interpreted as a "mountain of fire" in a vision?

Great post! S&F

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nice. Bit of religious mania coupled with Elenin.

Yes, I think you're crazy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
We obviously live in dark times.
Fear is everywhere and threats abound.
The signs are everywhere.

I have joined a new religion and invite to visit our online church.
We praise the prophet who left us just 3 years ago.

Join here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

i had considered that, but japan isn't exactly known for ethnic diversity. in st. hildegard's prophecy, it says that many good nations fall victim to such catastrophies, and cities on the coast live in fear. (if she is to be believed). i encourage you to read it in full, it isn't terribly long, a few paragraphs.

as for the nuke plant being "something like a mountain on fire" and falling into the sea, i had not considered that a possibility. its a noteworthy perspective.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

the first trumpet brings hail and fire

The Fire

www.reuters.com...
www.ncdc.noaa.gov...
www.nifc.gov...
www.reuters.com...

The Hail

www.srh.noaa.gov...

iwitness.weather.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
"Before the Comet comes, many nations, the good excepted, will be scoured with want and famine. "
Does the good excepted indicate that Christian nations will be spared?
edit on 12-4-2011 by micmerci because: clarification.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i believe it could quite possibly be japan because of these reasons:

1. japan is surrounded by seas and an ocean
2. its being repeatedly hit by earthquakes and tsunamis
3. during the waring states period of japan, there were many different clans. clan is another word for a tribe. many people in japan can trace their lineage back to those clans, making japan a land of many different tribes.
4. japan is a fantastic country that has contributed a lot to the world, i guess that would make it a good nation.
5. many of japans volcanos have become active because of the earthquakes.

then again this could all be a self fulfilled prophecy and the powers that be are causing all this to happen to mankind surrenders all power to them for 'protection'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join