It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel arrests scores of women in West Bank

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
People can we please keep this debate civil for the sake of healthy, intelectual, diverse and interesting debate.

link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

You gotto remember that this is how Israel handles other people, by attacking un-armed civilians, women and shooting little girls on their way to school...

Israel is a bully and a COWARD and the US is not much better..
edit on 4/8/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Kalki2012

King david hotel hero terrorists and all. Israel invented modern day terrorism and Israel chucks these dud rockets into unpopulated areas then responds. Sickos.

Ummm. The king David hotel wasnt a terrorist attack on civilians, but on british officials(this being their military headquarters at the time) . And for good reasons.

Please read up on these subjects before you comment on them.

And WELL WELL before Israel became a state Arabs were launching "terror" attacks on Israel neighborhoods. See the Hebron massacre, Safed massacre, Jersualem Riots 1936-39... Geezus man. Even the modern word "assassin" comes from an arabic word. This is typical arab military tactics.

Except in this context, people asininely and naively assume, due to the orgy porgy propaganda monster, that the PA "condemns" Hamas, or Al qsa brigade, or some other terror of palestinian origin. This is all strategy. Typical political talk. Machivaelli. and Hobbes talk all about it in depth. Read leo Strauss "thoughts on machiavelli" to get a deeper idea about how politcs really works.

These attacks are ACTS OF WAR, that for decades have been treated as anything but that.

Just 2 things you forgot...

1... in 1936 or 1939... there was no israel.
2.. the Deir Yassin massacre in 1948 (same year of the foundation of the state of israel) which was prolly the first terrorist act of israel when Mr Sicko Menachem Begin was prime minister. They were pretty quick.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The last palestinian houses to be bulldozed were courtesy of Hamas www.nytimes.com...
Now thats ironic. The "democratically elected" government in Gaza, Hamas, does exactly that which the demonized Israel for.

That was from

Published: May 18, 2010

You really think that was the last???
BTW it was Hamas destroying homes that were ILLEGALLY built by Palestinians..
If they didn't do that then you would be the first one screaming hypocrisy..
You'd ask why only Israeli's homes built without permission are illegal..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by dontreally

This happens all the time in other countries. Yet when Israel does it, its world news.

Care to show what other country does this?
I mean, goes into another country and arrests hundreds of people to try and find one or a few criminals??

gday, we might have to give him that one.
As i could think of a few.
America and Our combined ALLIED forces on the war against terror.
No sorry my mistake they dont arrest that many people at once they just seem to blow people up with predator drones and smart bombs.

Sorry my bad

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

The last palestinian houses to be bulldozed were courtesy of Hamas www.nytimes.com...

Now thats ironic. The "democratically elected" government in Gaza, Hamas, does exactly that which the demonized Israel for.

I hate to keep reminding ppl of things but... you do know the suzberger family?... And what do they own?
hm... food for thought.

But I am terribly amused and widely entertained by your hard efforts to excuse the inexcusable..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

No sorry my mistake they dont arrest that many people at once they just seem to blow people up with predator drones and smart bombs.
Sorry my bad

Not quite the same..
But then many would say the US only started those wars for Israel..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just for the sake of debate:

Israel is at the “very top of the list” when it came to human-rights violations, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said, showing little thaw in relations between the once-close countries.

Scource: Bloomberg
Rain of Fire: Israel's Unlawful Use of White Phosphorous in Gaza

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

You might justifying your statements with links - actual links to credible newspapers and not some blog.

Also, Jordan killed more Palestinians in 1 month in 1970 than Israel has killed in its entire existence.

Swallow that. And explain to me how this is practically unknown to most people - Black September - and yet Israel is megaphoned worldwide, in Europe, South america, North America and China, India aswell, as the greatest enemy.

Do you not understand that this is propaganda.

Have you read Brave New World? You should read it. It depicts a society that repeats the cliches and stigmas that the government exposes them to over hundreds of times a day. to make them prejudiced towards those subjects. Regardless of reason. They trumpet the cliches they hear.

Because the government IS doing this, and because the UN is so vocifrously anti-Israel, you must assume, since the governments are corrupt, highly manipulative organisms, that this perception being created about Israel and Zionism is as controlled as the Nazi propaganda of the greater reich. Both target the Jews. The latter, due to the milieu of the time attacked Jews on a more literal, racial level. Today, it has evolved into a more political phenomenon. Now, the Jew has been replaced with zionist. This works, and IS the case because 95% of Jews ARE zionists. They defend their national right to self determination, in Israel. thus, whether the morons who dont understand this here admit it or not, this is whats being done. Because this is so, anti-zionism effects the same ends as anti-zionism, and dont think hat wont be the case.

Will see very soon where this world opinion will take us regarding Israel.

Just wait for Israel to attack. It will be a horrifyingly abject situation for them. Already a bloc in the northeast exist between Iran and its proxies in Lebanon/Syria and Turkey. And now hat Mubarak has been ousted and soon to be replaced by an islamic dominated government (as opposed to the seclar mubarak) that has already hinted that the peace treaty which landed them an enitre lot of land - the sinai peninsula - is no longer valid. And YET, their ownership of Sinai is valid. Israel won it fair and square just as other nations do in war. They gave it back for a EDURING promise of peace.

An attack on Israel by Egypt, if Israel does end up attacking Gaza would be the greatest slap in the face.
edit on 8-4-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ex

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Long guilty of countless atrocities against civilian populations,
Israel has now resorted to one of their favorite tactics, starving the impoverished
and destitute men, women and children of Gaza.

You have to wonder, why won’t the Israelis actually fight Hamas?
Hamas, the democratically elected government of Palestine are labeled “Terrorists” by the US
and Israeli gov’ts. Though guilty of atrocities themselves,
Hamas is ultimately in the right.They are defending an oppressed people.

That much is made obvious by the fact that Israel is content to kill and torture
non-combatant civilians while seemingly afraid to go in and take on Hamas head to head.
Israel has state of the art weaponry, supplied by us, and personnel trained (by us) to use it.
Hamas has a few rockets and rusty rifles. Little more.
So what’s the problem?
Why does the IDF only fight children with nothing but rocks and courage for weapons?

So, why won’t Israel just go into Palestinian strongholds and fight Hamas instead
of starving women and children?

Simple. Jews learned form the Nazis, who starved them to weaken them while in captivity,
just how effective this tactic is.
Jews taking from the Hitler playbook? Absolutely!

Take A Look At Gaza...and tell me Israel has a right to do this !
VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES

HERE

edit on 4/8/2011 by Ex because: Gaza is living in a cage !

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You ask someone else to show proof of their comments then come up with this gem??

This works, and IS the case because 95% of Jews ARE zionists.

Care to show proof of that figure ??
I know a few jews and they are anti-zionist and anti-Israel's actions..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by meathed

Sorry my bad

Not quite the same..
But then many would say the US only started those wars for Israel..

Point taken.
But it just seems morals and laws are being violated every day chacing after the big bad terrorist.
It seems that anyone can do what ever they want to another as long as they shout out the terrorist( murderer) words first.
And this thread is just another example of yet another time we as humanity has taken a back seat while human rights are getting raped in the frontseat.
And the worse thing, we are still sitting in the back and watching.
Kind of makes me sick when i think about it

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

If that is true, then I would be concerned if I were you... or all that nationalism and pride will never see the second half of the 21st century.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You know a few Jews? fantastic.

Maybe ill reduce that number to 90%. As there are Jewish liberal fanatics and a few orthodox groups(Neturei Karta) that are anti-zionist/israel.

But i can assure you the VAST majority of Jews are zionist. If zionist means defending Israels right to exist, and given Jewish history, educated Jews understand very clearly the NEED for a Jewish state with self representation, and a Jewish state should exist nowhere else than their holy land, the land of Israel, than most Jews are zionist.

This shouldnt be surprising.

I cant find any statistics. all i know is that MOST orthodox Jews i know support Israel. Obviously not the seculae society, or the government there, but they defend Judaisms right for Israel.

Most secular, non religious Jews i know are zionist, and pro Israel.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
People can we please keep this debate civil for the sake of healthy, intelectual, diverse and interesting debate.

Why...?

Israel doesn't deserve to be treated Civil... Nor dose the US.

Hell I'm surprised Israeli forces haven't just marched in and "arrested" 1/2 the people on these forums "from their own countries", for speaking out about them,...lol

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

You know a few Jews? fantastic.
Maybe ill reduce that number to 90%. As there are Jewish liberal fanatics and a few orthodox groups(Neturei Karta) that are anti-zionist/israel.
But i can assure you the VAST majority of Jews are zionist. If zionist means defending Israels right to exist, and given Jewish history, educated Jews understand very clearly the NEED for a Jewish state with self representation, and a Jewish state should exist nowhere else than their holy land, the land of Israel, than most Jews are zionist.
This shouldnt be surprising.
I cant find any statistics. all i know is that MOST orthodox Jews i know support Israel. Obviously not the seculae society, or the government there, but they defend Judaisms right for Israel.
Most secular, non religious Jews i know are zionist, and pro Israel.

So this is merely your OPINION ??
Maybe in future you should make that clear..

BTW, I don't believe it without FACTS...
I think many jews are better than that..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Israel is the most hateful and sick state to have ever existed. And it's a fraudulent state in any case. They have got the support of the greedy, the needy&greedy, the hypocrites and the scum of the earth to support them. Unfortunately there are a lot of those types ant the Zionists identify with them.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join