It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel arrests scores of women in West Bank

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Israel arrests scores of women in West Bank

english.aljazeera.net

Israeli troops have stormed Awarta village in the northern West Bank, arresting more than 100 women as they hunted the killers of an Israeli family from the illegal settlement of Itamar, officials said.

The military also used bulldozers to destroy Palestinian houses in a northern farming village east of Tubas, in an area under Israeli control, according to Palestinian security officials.

In Awarta, hundreds of troops entered the village shortly after midnight on Thursday and imposed a curfew after which they began rounding up women, many of whom were elderly, local council head Tayis Aww
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
This is a horrid turn of events. I understand that if they have concisive proof that a certain member of the Palestinian community had carried out the murders of the settlers then they should be free to arrest them within the confines of law and humanity. This however is borderline terrorism. It has been reported that in the aftermath of the illegal settlement murders that they have demolished 76 Palestinian homes and arrested countless others.

Hassan Awad, Awarta's deputy mayor, said last week that 80 per cent of the houses in the village had been raided and 300 men and boys arrested.

On Sunday, the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestinian refugees, said Israel demolished 76 Palestinian homes in the West Bank in March - compared with 29 in January and 70 in February.

This is no way to carry out a murder investigation. This is using a tragedy- where they have yet to present proof that Palestinians are behind the attacks- to justify phycological warfare and trauma against the Palestinian people. If we were to look in the past at the Nazi's at Pol Pot at any other individual we would recognize this sort of action as a crime.

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Don't worry, the UN and rest of the world will step in to help out the Palestinian people.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

This however is borderline terrorism.

There's nothing BORDERLINE about it..It IS terrorism...

Wait for the Zionists to enter the thread and say this crap is justified..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Throw a rock, they throw a mountain.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

IMO it is Israel pushing Hamas and the Palestinians to do something so they can again attack in force..
They will then claim it was all the fault of Hamas..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

This however is borderline terrorism.

There's nothing BORDERLINE about it..It IS terrorism...

Wait for the Zionists to enter the thread and say this crap is justified..

I actually considered saying it is terrorism but I didn't want to sound to radical in the face of zionists and pro-zionists who would use my political orientations as a way to discredit this thread. I do not see how these actions are in anyway defensible or justifiable. I am quick to condemn Hamas when they commit terrorist acts. I would like to see the same from Israel supporters when the IDF does the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Destroying the homes and lives of innocent people under the guise of a 'terrorist' hunt. The illegal actions of israel never seem to surprise me anymore. Reminds me of when the Fascists used to punish the masses for the actions of partisans. Peace will never be achieved with brutal israeli military action and indiscriminate rocket & bombings from extremists.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If I had the oppertunity I would say unto the Israeli leadership, "Hark, see the way you work , and the tools you use. See them, and tell me in honesty that you cannot recognise the behaviour of the Legions of Rome, as they butchered, molested, and devastated thier way through this land many centuaries past. What has become of you, that you feel the very persecution that you have lived under, is an appropriate thing to give to mankind? What has become of you , that all you can offer God almighty in Heaven, is the blood of innocent persons, and the souls of your countrymen bound for hell for thier sins?"

If I had the chance , I would say to the Israeli people " When you stand at a fork in the road, with a forest of thorns on one side, a path which forces you to destroy to survive and damn yourself to eternal oblivion just to ensure your mortal continuity , and on the other a pleasant meadow, a place of peace and virtue which only requires the occasional loss of your mere mortal life to maintain for all, what do you choose? Will you follow your fat, unfeeling, thrice damned leaders, into hell ? Or will you follow the word of God in peace and fairness, risking your fleshly existance in the knowledge that you have an afterlife at the side of God awaiting you?"

These actions on the part of the Israeli defence forces, and intelligence service, should be internationaly condemned. I have said it before, and I will say it again, the UN should move in, and remove the power of enforcement of law, from BOTH the Israeli and the Palestinian authorities, until such time as ALL vengance is expunged from the Israelis, and ALL terrorists removed from Palestine. Any fury between the two should be met with precise execution until peace is FORCED on the bickering scum who lead both nations.
That ANY of this is allowed to happen on ground so hallowed is a bloody disgrace, and the Israelis particularly should be ashamed of themselves, because instead of taking the moral high ground, they have allowed themselves to become murderers and villans. I garuntee anyone who killed to protect the leaders of that nation, or thier hateful interests is going to HELL for thier sins unless they damned well repent and put down thier weapons for good.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This IS the definition of terrorism. Israelis are masters at it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
And so israel should have as these women arested as they could breed future terrorist children that are really good at throwing stones.

edit on 8-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

That's what the Germans were supposedly not successful at doing.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki2012
reply to post by meathed

That's what the Germans were supposedly not successful at doing.

What?????? Throwing stones?????
Sorry i think you miss understood my sarcasm. Or we are tuned into a different wave length.
We are talking about ISRAEL commiting crimes today. We are not talking about something that happened to the world 65 years ago.
Or arent they done bashing germany ???? It was 65 years ago i wish they would GET OVER IT.
But they wont

edit on 8-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)[/editb
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

You misunderstood my sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki2012
reply to post by meathed

You misunderstood my sarcasm.

Im a meathed

Sorry mate

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Israel: "It's their fault! They threw rocks at us while we were peacefully stealing their land, so we must react with great force!"

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
post removed by staff

I wouldn't go as far as that, BUT you would have thought the jew's should have learnt how to treat people as they would like to be treated.
Just because the jews suffered years ago under the hands of nazi germany doesn't give them the right to inflict the same terror on another. It doesn't give Israel the right to act like the Gestapo,
And a A GETTO is a GETTO. No one should be forced to live in.

edit on Fri Apr 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Their grandparents may have suffered but so did ours, but apparently some people are more deserving. Let them murder,steal,rape and lie about it all - after all, they 'suffered' more than anyone in the cosmos right up to the 11th dimension and beyond.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join