It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Family has always ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree, All Related But One

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Very interesting. Its said, americans, are all realted to someone famous. at least cuacasian americans. my roomate, is realted to general grant! grant is his great great great great grandfather. his sister, is related to general lee.
in my family,, my mother was adopted from austria. but her grandmother, american, is related to President garfield. some distant uncle or something of hers.
but inthe presidents case..it sounds like something manipuated so the famliy tree would stay in office. and if true..then obama is alair and has NO promises like bush did. just another benedict arnold ro nixon in office. we need to ask then..IS an dhow much of our tax money going ot england? and if the NWO is real..look at the Euro..how long before the heritages of king john take us over then?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In earlier times in history families remained in power openly as they were replaced by their children when they died. When people started protesting about this and democracy became the acceptable political system they had to get smart. Now they still hold the power but it's extended to the wider family instead and people don't even realize that they are voting for candidates that are in fact related to themselves and past presidents/candidates.

Power is a family business after all.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

As are a lot people in the USA. Hell, that goes for people in the UK and Europe as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

i got a big banana

at 15$ kilo in Au... gota be worth somfink ... right?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I saw this a month or so ago. Crazy. And yet a number of years ago David Icke got all sort of shizz for saying essentially the same thing. It takes someone without a perceived agenda to be believed.

David got all sorts of shizz for saying he was jesus, saying he'd seen ted heath shapeshift into a lizzard and wearing that shocking purple shell suit all the time....

the stuff about the 13 families and the bildergergs was always a given!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This just goes to show that young people are smarter than you. Well at least they are smarter than me, haha.

Oh yeah and all that stuff about control and power and imbreeding.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
King John:

1) The baronial revolt at the end of John's reign led to the signing of the Magna Carta, a document often considered to be an early step in the evolution of the constitution of the United Kingdom.

2) When Archbishop of Canterbury Hubert Walter died on 13 July 1205, John became involved in a dispute with Pope Innocent III that would lead to the king's excommunication.

3) King John finally negotiated terms for a reconciliation,[172] and the papal terms for submission were accepted in the presence of the papal legate Pandulph in May 1213 at the Templar Church at Dover.[172] As part of the deal, John offered to surrender the Kingdom of England to the papacy for a feudal service of 1,000 marks (equivalent to £666 at the time) annually: 700 marks (£466) for England and 300 marks (£200) for Ireland, as well as recompensing the church for revenue lost during the crisis

Things I thought interesting on Wiki. I also recall reading a thread here called "All Roads Lead To Rome", in this thread the OP goes on to try and prove that the lands of the US, England etc are belonging to the Pope as Vicar of Christ.

Interesting stuff

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You can tell they are inbreds the way they try and run something...You can bet they are tied into TPTB...inbred, upon inbred, upon inbred....what do you get? Day old stale Bread....It aint worth a dam...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why U.S. President = World leader?
Such claimings make me sick. I mean, where does this come from?
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I read somewhere recently that Kate Middleton, the soon to be Princess, is related to Gorge Washington, and is even a distant cousin of Princess Diana.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And we all know what happens when you have sex with your cousins.

This just proves it.

However:

en.wikipedia.org...

6 degrees of separation.

Six degrees of separation (also referred to as the "Human Web") refers to the idea that everyone is on average approximately six steps away from any other person on Earth, so that a chain of, "a friend of a friend" statements can be made, on average, to connect any two people in six steps or fewer. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy and popularized by a play written by John Guare.

edit on 2-4-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

Originally posted by coyotepoet
I saw this a month or so ago. Crazy. And yet a number of years ago David Icke got all sort of shizz for saying essentially the same thing. It takes someone without a perceived agenda to be believed.

David got all sorts of shizz for saying he was jesus, saying he'd seen ted heath shapeshift into a lizzard and wearing that shocking purple shell suit all the time....

the stuff about the 13 families and the bildergergs was always a given!

It was a turquoise shell suit actually, tsk tsk. It was something to do with the vibrations at the time

To get back on topic, yes we are all related eventually but does it not seem odd that the US presidents come from such a small gene pool in such a large 'land of the free', open to all, type of country.

edit on 2-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: sillyness

edit on 2-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: more of the same

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Unfortunately it goes a bit deeper than America. - But stop the search wherever you feel comfortable.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I read somewhere recently that Kate Middleton, the soon to be Princess, is related to Gorge Washington, and is even a distant cousin of Princess Diana.

Aswell as these connections, she is apparently related to Henry VIII through his illegitimate offspring with Ann Boleyn's elder sister and Edward the III.
Therefore she is about 12th cousin to her future husband.

www.spectator.co.uk...

In my opinion she's not as common as she is made out to be and the Royal family are probably very pleased about it. The Queen has always been interested in breeding her corgies, race horses and the same could be said of future heirs I'm sure.

I've come to the conclusion that if there are written records of your family going back further than a few hundred years, the family was probably one of substance. The further back records were kept the more influential the family etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This seems more like "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon". There comes a point that everyone is related somehow. We are all the same species, and i presume we all share a common ancestor (or, at least 1 common ancestor, if not more) in our past. With all the bottlenecks our species has seen i bet there are a few times that a common ancestor has popped up.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

This is not new. This has been around before and called in a book I believe called the

The Atlantean Conspiracy
By Eric Dubay
[email protected]
www.myspace.com/sheeplerevolt
Presidential Bloodlines

Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried European royal bloodlines into
office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the
brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King
Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes
has won every single American election.
“This information comes
from Burke's Peerage,
which is the Bible of
aristocratic genealogy,
based in London. Every
presidential election in
America, since and
including George
Washington in 1789 to Bill
Clinton, has been won by
the candidate with the most
British and French royal
genes. Of the 42 presidents
to Clinton, 33 have been
related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most
famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's
Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with
the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same
bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed
the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were
involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up
Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes” -

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Amazing video!!!! Practically confirms my theories this girls skills kick ass.
It goes further though i found recently that Barrack Obamas is the Queen of Englands cousin also like the rest of the Bush family, and our prime minister David Cameron is also her cousin descendant of William IV as Winston Churchill and Princess Diana but Camerons family have Rothschild connections too.

Theres celebrity connections too.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You (1st gen) - 2 parents
1st cousins (2nd gen) - 4 grandparents
2nd cousins (3rd gen) - 8 great grandparents
3rd cousins (4th gen) - 16 great great grandparents
4th cousins (5th gen) - 32 (3xgreat) grandparents
5th cousins (6th gen) - 64 (4xgreat) grandparents
6th cousins (7th gen) - 128 (5xgreat) grandparents
7th cousins (8th gen) - 256 (6xgreat) grandparents
8th cousins (9th gen) - 512 (7xgreat) grandparents
9th cousins (10th gen) - 1,024 (8xgreat) grandparents
10th cousins (11th gen) - 2,048 (9xgreat) grandparents
11th cousins (12th gen) - 4,096 (10xgreat) grandparents
12th cousins (13th gen) - 8,192 (11xgreat) grandparents
13th cousins (14th gen) - 16,384 (12xgreat) grandparents
14th cousins (15th gen) - 32,768 (13xgreat) grandparents
15th cousins (16th gen) - 65,536 (14xgreat) grandparents
16th cousins (17th gen) - 131,072 (15xgreat) grandparents
17th cousins (18th gen) - 262,144 (16xgreat) grandparents
18th cousins (19th gen) - 524,288 (17xgreat) grandparents

Formula:
Number of Parental Relationships: NPR = 2^x (2 to the power of X, X is how many generations back from yourself)

To go back 19 generations (for 18th cousins), NPR = 2^19 = 524, 288 parental relations - over half a million moms and dads to produce you!

You and an 18th cousin would then share 1/524,288th or 0.0000019% of your ancestry.

This number is not an absolute though, as something called "pedigree collapse" reduces the actual number of individuals involved, as people may inadvertently marry 4th, 5th, or 6th cousins (or 1st cousins as was common among royals like the Hapsburgs). This causes the same person to appear in a family tree more than once. (see Pedigree Collapse)

Today there must be millions of descendants of John Lackland, or for that matter any royalty of that era.

The claim that US presidents are all part of the same family that is ruling the world looks mighty weak, as such a large number of persons (millions) would have long ago squandered their resources and family holdings. Only a direct line of descendants would have retained the family titles, property, etc. 18th cousins would be so far out of the picture that whatever royal line spawned them would hardly bother to recognize them as a relation. I saw this post on Yahoo answers;

Dr Millard has calculated that Edward III probably has almost 100 million descendants. So it would be a very rare person of English descent (in England, Europe, or North America) that is not a descendant of Edward III.

However, the overwhelming majority of people cannot trace their lineage. It is fun to be able to actually look at the tree.

Barack Obama can trace his lineage back to Edward I (the grandfather of Edward III).

With regard to the previous statement about "royal ancestry". If you are partly of European descent, and you define European royalty as beginning with Charlamagne in 8th century, it is certainly mathematically probably that every single person (no exceptions) is a descendant from one European monarch or the other. Once again, that is a mathematical calculation. There is no way to prove or disprove the statement. In any even the majority of people cannot trace their lineage.

Queen Elizabeth is a descendant of Charlamagne (no surprise there). What is shocking to some people is that we know of more than a million lines of descent from Charlamagne to QEII.

In this respect most of the people in this thread are related when going back 18, 19, 20 generations. Then again, yet another theory that claims our family trees don't keep expanding forever mathematically as that would mean trillions of people would have to have lived to sire you, even as recent as 1200AD, this one is called "Diamond Theory of Ancestors", here that discusses how your family tree can narrow beyond a certain number of generations.

My take on all this is, 18th cousins might as well not be related at all, after 3rd, 4th, or 5th cousins it doesn't really matter. Unless Obama or Bush or however benefited from these relationships by inheriting titles or wealth or castles then their being 18th cousins of some royal who lived 400-500 years ago is pointless drivel.

Not to take anything away from the little girl who did all this work though, she's got a bright future let's hope! (As a person of royal descent myself (um, 21st cousin to Fergi?) this then is my official decree!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Seems odd that the only president not related was also to later be the supposed 'skull' held by 'skull and bones'.

$.02

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numino
Can someone explain to me why U.S. President = World leader?
Such claimings make me sick. I mean, where does this come from?
Thanks!

Probably because the US is by far the most powerful country in the world?

Anyway, if you go back far enough its easy to find that everyone will be related, especially when you consider the low number of people that first settled the Americas and had to populate the countries. I'm in Ireland and I'd say if I go back far enough I'm related to several presidents of America, hardly means my family controls the world though

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join