It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Family has always ruled America: Girl Traces US Presidents' Family Tree, All Related But One

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
www.digtriad.com...

Not sure if this is the correct forum but if not I am sure the Mods will move it. I found ths quite interresting. All the US Presidents but one are cousins and related to King John of England. Seems too wierd to be a coincidence. This means, for the most part, The us has been ruled by a single bloodline???
edit on 2-4-2011 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Interesting and scary if true.
There seems to be to much inbreeding going on in this world.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I saw this a month or so ago. Crazy. And yet a number of years ago David Icke got all sort of shizz for saying essentially the same thing. It takes someone without a perceived agenda to be believed.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You got some links?

Just saying...

I have, none, but I remember years back that a guy on C2C claimed he was from an organization in England, and they could predict who would become POTUS based on family ties. How much royal genes and such.

Oops! Just now saw one link
edit on 2-4-2011 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is old news to me.

And yes it is very true.

There is stuff all over the internet backing up the girls research.

It has already been done before...except it goes further back then just presidents, before the U.S. Corp was even around.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I would hardly call this "one family" because by the time you get to "18th cousin" the family tree is beyond massive.

This family tree claims to be related to ALL the presidents; (which would conversely prove all the presidents are related to one another)
Dowling Family Genealogy

Yet another poster claims to be related to Obama by being his 18th cousin 5 times removed:
I’m Barack’s 18th cousin 5 times removed

Did you know that you are related to President Obama? We found him in your family tree on Geni.

Specifically, he’s your 18th cousin five times removed.

You can find this in the tree by navigating to your father’s mother’s father’s mother’s mother’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s father’s sister’s daughter’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s son’s daughter’s daughter’s daughter’s daughter’s son’s daughter’s son.

Is there some weird convergence at 18th cousin that relates anyone to everyone?

Or are these ancestry/genealogy Web sites just pulling our legs and feeding us bogus data knowing we'd never be able to prove them wrong?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Wow!!!
I can't believe I've never heard/seen this before!
I mean- DAMNNNNN!!!
If this isn't proof of an underlying agenda (AKA NWO...) than I don't know what is...
America is turning out to be more and more like those rigged carnival games where the ball is bigger than the hole

IS IT 2012 YET?!?!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Very interesting.
So it's going to be easier to know who is going to be the winner in the 2012 election.He/she has to be member of this bloodine otherwise doesn't stand a chance.

And what about the Vice Presidents?Are they family too?Because i know that if the president die(or unable to fulfill his duties) the vp has to take his place,so they have to be part of the same bloodline too.

What are the chances?

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You are a sixth cousin to everyone.

Back up your tree about 11 generations and it took over 20,000 people to make you.

You are related to the president of the US, as well as Billy the Kid, Jesse James, and Marilyn Monroe.

Isn't it time we all got along with each other and stopped pointing out who is better than whom?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nice to see, I haven't seen this before.
I wonder how long it took this girl to research that...wow!

Reminds of the Kevin Bacon deal, he has to be related somehow

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You all do realize that chances are, with extreme extrapolating, we have all dated or probably married a cousin? Using this "scary" information to say that somehow one family is running the whole show seems ridiculous...it's not that hard to link a bunch of people by 15th-30th cousins and things like that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

It is true that eventually we will all be related depending on how far back you go. I'm not sure if this is saying they all have King John of England as a common ancestor or all can trace their heritage to his family tree. If it is the former this is impressive but if it is the latter this is no big deal.

Also keep in mind Martin Van Buren Pres number 8 is NOT related under their kinship chart so they didn't go all the way back.

Interestingly Buren was the first president to win via grass roots campaigning and the first president born in America. This fact can account for the conspiracy using the logic that the controlling power was not prepared for this style of campaigning and was surprised. Fortunately at the time there just happened to be a depression and Buren was generally hated for it.

I know kinship patterns but I've never done anything quite like this so I really don't know the statistical probability they could all be related to the levels this finding went.

Do you have any idea what the statistical probability is or how far out this was calculated?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
wealthy families tend to breed with each other. it has been like this for a very long time and i am no expert on presidents past or present but i would guess that most come from rich families.
my guess is that this trend will be non existent in a few hundred years as the large number of rags to riches stories in recent times may give us a new breed of the elite families in the future.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It came out during the bush years that
people as diverse as condi rice and colon powel
are also related to the same centers of power...
side door stuff
so the fanilly ties go even deeper

the world is run by inbred tards
and people wonder why it is all effed up

edit on 2-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
great idea

nothing more nothing less

provide dna evidence and we can debate, until then... dream on./...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Would be interesting to use that info to know the candidates who are linked to that family tree. Maybe all of them?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Every single person in this thread is related at some point. In fact if you go back far enough, you'll find that we're all related to Bubbles the Chimp.

What was the point of this thread again?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by FanarFanar
Every single person in this thread is related at some point. In fact if you go back far enough, you'll find that we're all related to Bubbles the Chimp.

What was the point of this thread again?

what you do not realise that I am not related to to the chimp...

so enjoy beong related... chimp....as a work in progress

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

IF you go back far enough you're related to your hamburger and even further your wood flooring. I think that is not the point.

The point would be that all the presidents are descendants of John Lackland or his cousins if I read this correctly. It is rather vague I'd like to see the actual research.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
man has 50 percent the same DNA as a big banana
don't let that go to your head

edit on 2-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join