It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 6th,Could this be the Day We Have been Dreading?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

honestly i dont know either but there are so many other dates why not have another? something is bound to happen on one of them

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nah! I just rolled a couple of die and came up with 9 (12-sided) and 12 (20-sided). That's the day after 9/11! Ooo!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
How about Mar 31st.....Oopps.....nothing has happened either.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Ok i have some data that some may find interesting. First off the guy on the link is saying because of these alignments he is predicting a EQ 8+. I decided to find the top five strongest earthquakes and corelate that with where the planets were on that day. The 5 strongest EQ were found here.en.wikipedia.org...

I used this website here www.solarsystemscope.com... to map out where the plants were. Here is what i discovered.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce9d3e52d4f5.jpg[/atsimg]
-Earth alligned with sun only-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/984de4d7938c.jpg[/atsimg]
-Earth alligned with sun only-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6468756e58d1.jpg[/atsimg]
-Earth alligned with sun early-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c93eb6b9f53a.jpg[/atsimg]
-Earth alligned with Jupiter and sun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b46cb715356.jpg[/atsimg]
-Earth alligned with sun only.

The Earth,Jupiter and sun allign fairly often, but only once during the time of one of these earthquakes. Even though i do not understand much on how planet allignments affect Earth, I do not think they are predictors of earthquakes. If they were then there would have been allignments during these major ones.

The website I linked for the solarsystem is free to use, and rather interesting. All my results are reproducable if you want to try them out for yourselves.

Sorry some of pictures came out chopped off. Before anyone jumps on me and says you cant see the full picture how do you know there is no other allignments hiding. Go to the website and put the dates in from the wikipedia link of the earthquakes and you will see the same picture i saw, except in its entirety.
edit on 2-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
yeah... nothing will happen, people said the same thing about the moon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
my birthday is the 7th and i'm determined to make it there for drinks.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

My father passed on April 9th 2010...While on his death bed he looked over at me and said, Son April 16th...its going to be a very bad day. I dont know if he was calling his death. Or if he was trying to warn me of something else. He never mentioned a year. He also left me lotto ticket numbers which haven't won me anything stellar yet.

I guess Im just waiting for the 16th to roll around. I miss him a lot. And regardless if he's right or wrong I still love him.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Skeptics need to realize that when it comes to psychic phenomenon, such as synchronicity, there is an equivalent to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle that makes things tricky. In mythological terms think of it as the mischief of the trickster archetype interfering with vision. Its like we can know what but not when, or when but not what. Usually not both. Unconscious information processing is not infallible and the trickster archetype will prevent perfect clarity.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
OH WOW !! Another Prediction!

Awesome.

Let me write that down...

Here you go, The beginnings of an ATS predictions calender.

Helps if you have a google account but can be accessed alternatively.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-4-2011 by The Great Day because: forgot to add link

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Her prediction about the third of april failed ... Well yes no major EQ's happened in California but ... did you watch the thread saying 83 minor EQ's happened from april 3rd - 5th? I did and the pattern was unusual considering what's normally taking place out there. No EQ's I'm happy, no death of an act of god but to say she was 100% wrong and lucky with march 11th nope I don't think so. If there is one thing people will never ( or maybe not yet) be able to proove in life it is intuition ( girls are good at it btw). IMO, she was partially right and no luck is out there, just not enough scientific evidence. Well, a couple of century ago everybody who said the earth was round were crazy and what about today? The same as with intuition, something which is there but we can't explain.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

nice little cluster.

so far from 7:12 UTC up to 14:01 UTC and all over the 5 mark

edit on 6-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Not exactly cataclysmic events worth dreading over, but thanks for the info.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

comet elenin isnt big enough to tug. unless its a planetoid in size, it will not make a difference,

whats with everyone thinking elenin has a large enough gravitational pull to actually effect us?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

Spaceweather.com also lists TWO asteroids passing the earth at a closer distance than the moon on April 6th, one at .2 LD and the other at .5. I also thought it was interesting that the website mentions a solar flare which might interact with the Earth's magnetic field on or around the 10th or 11th and there was also a prediction in another thread (by Jordan Maxwell) for something to happen around the 11th, although i believe the prediction was related to political exposure of some sort.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To be perfectly honest, the day I am more worried about is the 8th. Friday. The day that parts of the government will shut down if our government can not agree on a new budget.

Think about it. The IRS will not process paper tax returns. The small business administration will stop making loans, affecting business across the country, federal home loans will be put on hold. 800,000 government workers will be told not to come to work.

It would drag our economy down even more, Loans would dry up. Pay checks for our military service men and women would stop. The EPA would stop reviewing environmental impact statements, slowing energy projects way down.

E-verify would be closed, slowing down the hiring process and on top of all that, our countries defense would be damaged because of the lack of money....

money.cnn.com...

If our government cannot get it's act together, our country is facing very tough times... Very soon

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You kids just never stop believing in these silly doom predictions with no concrete evidence do you? How many have come and gone just in the last month, first it was the 15th then 20something then the 31st of march now the 6th of this month and already people in this thread are setting up their fallback (the 10th, the 8th yadayada might as well just list every single day of the year till you get it right), all come and go and you gullible desperate doomtards just go on to the next doom prediction thread. I bet the same people flaggin this thread flagged the 31st one and the ones before that. I guess you suckers will just keep guessing and getting your hopes up till you get lucky. I wish there was some accountablity for people who keep posting/staring doom thread after doom thread with no evidence that dont happen. Fail more.
edit on 6-4-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

After watching the video in your link I said to myself, self here is yet another prediction...yeah right...kinda like all these other people....But the person that made the vid said they will update on the 8th...He/She said he was expecting earthquake activity on the 7th....So far we have had to pretty big movers & shakers and it's just now noon (EST)...Looks like he was either dead on, or very very lucky....

What say you?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BREWSE
reply to post by gdaub23

After watching the video in your link I said to myself, self here is yet another prediction...yeah right...kinda like all these other people....But the person that made the vid said they will update on the 8th...He/She said he was expecting earthquake activity on the 7th....So far we have had to pretty big movers & shakers and it's just now noon (EST)...Looks like he was either dead on, or very very lucky....

What say you?

Japan 7.1

Does this fit into the prediction?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join