It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 6th,Could this be the Day We Have been Dreading?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Before I start I did use the SEARCH option ans typed whatever I could think of to find this so im sorry if it has been posted before. So anyway I was looking for details on upcoming allignments and noticed site.Allignment LINK... It mentions that on April 6th it will be the first time that Jupiter,the Sun, Saturn and the Earth will be alligned for the first time since last years devastating Chile earthquake. It has some graphs and models showing this. So if last year this may have caused that then what if this allignment and maybe an influence by the so called "comet" ELENIN, what if something much more devastating might happen because of this extra tug from ELENIN? I by no means am saying that I have any idea if this could happen again or that I actually know much about it but the way it seems to me that if just the allignment could cause a major earthquake then should we be worried even more with the extra influence thrown in?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
3 minutes ago a thread was started predicting April 10th.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
wow these predictions are flying fast. first the 13th, 10th, now the 6th? Perhaps something is going to happen this month, but I doubt the day.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I believe I read one earlier today about April 3rd being a day to dread too. Make sure to mark that date as well.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
3 minutes ago a thread was started predicting April 10th.

EXACTLY my thought.. it's getting a bit silly now

First it was late March, now April 10th and then this? .. I'm an athiest and one of the things I love most about the bible is the fact that it states that when the "end times" or however you interpret that .. comes.. nobody will know when..

We keep seeing people trying to predict disaster, and most people fail... people try and try.. a girl gets somewhat lucky on youtube and people go nuts.. but generally the accuracy of predictions still fall within the normal realm of this kind of thing.. chance is still the dominating factor.. she got lucky.. she failed other predictions, and her latest failed as well ..

People tend to lose sight of logic

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I feel like people are just moving a date ahead a week when something DOESNT happen. I have seen no evidence for it, OP, sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
OH WOW !! Another Prediction!

Awesome.

Let me write that down...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chancemusky
I feel like people are just moving a date ahead a week when something DOESNT happen. I have seen no evidence for it, OP, sorry.

Pretty much the impression I have... when a prediction fails, move it up a week ..

But to be fair, I was watching one of my favorite shows Nova Science NOW and they too are predicting that based on history, California is due for a major earthquake soon..

Is that a prediction? nope.. it's fact based on scientific data, historical trends.. do they know when? no .. they just say soon.. the stress built up in the plates are due for a snap .. they just can't tell when it will happen, the one thign they are sure of is that it WILL happen..

Does a comet have anything to do with it ? no .. it's historical precidence.. as are all of these things.. people keep attributing these events to other elements .. commets .. magnetic shifts.. well no, it's historical precidence, it is cyclical.. earth does what it does and has always done it.. we are minor events on the overall time line.. a blink of an eye.. these quakes have happened before and will happen again

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

this is what I think of when I click on your link .......

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
wow these predictions are flying fast. first the 13th, 10th, now the 6th? Perhaps something is going to happen this month, but I doubt the day.

Don't forget Mitchell' prediction on the 25th of april 2011 @ 23:24 CA time

This is what I think of that:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-4-2011 by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The 3rd the 6th the 10th, make up your minds before you fear monger
?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This "every day is the end of the world" thing on ATS is getting way overboard. Please stop making this great forum look like a laughing stock. I am seriously thinking that moderators may need to begin censoring these threads. Even GLP doesn't have this many doom threads every day. That is something to be seriously concerned about.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK...I didn't want to start a thread but thought this was interesting...

spaceweather.com...

On June 2, Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA) 2009 BD is expected to miss the earth by .9 LD. LD is the distance from the earth to the moon. In astronomical terms that's really close.

2009 BD is a mere 9m in size. Although it isn't huge and would likely lose mass traveling through the atmosphere (how much I don't know) it could really put a crimp in someone's day.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
yeah looks like your right... i just checked a youtube channel that i'm subscribed to, thebarcaroller and he's just done a video in which he mentions the april 7th allignment www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kLRWFmHNt0&feature=feedu hopefully it's nothing! :-)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Hi, yep she's prolly better to look at lol. No disrespect. About your alignment. I'm kind of skeptical about these alignments because 1. We don't know how big this elenin "comet" is. 2. Has there been a theory known throughout the scientific community about planetary/star alignments? I don't think there is and if elenin was a star or large planet then we would def be seeing it and having probe by now

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Somebody beat you to it-there's already another thread saying we are going to die on April 3rd.....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

well if that fails then it can be moved to this one...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I do know if it is or not cause two minutes ago somebody said it was april the 10th because some arabs were under the sign of aries or something.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
So we've now got threads predicting disasters on April 3rd, 6th, and 10th.

Come on people, provide something other than vague "astronomical alignments" for your theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I thought he said it was the 10th, wait a minute are we talking bout the same thing? the arabs under the sign of aries dude

top topics

<<   2 >>

join