It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
this thread is missing something...perhaps I will share

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by AnotherYOU

if you read the bible, then do a correlation between the Jews, the Egyptians, the Ark, and the masons, they all seem to come together at the same time. i know its speculative but too many things lead to this conclusion.

I believe the all seeing eye over the pyramid on the one dollar bill explains more than meets the eye as well

The Obelisk and the pyramids are hiding a secret that has been right under our noses for thousands of years.

John 1 - The beginning of creation could be very different from the creation of words and symbols...."In the beginning was the "word" and the "word" was with God, and the "word" was God."

Luke 19:39-40 - "And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples....And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, [the stones would immediately cry out.]"

The Obelisk is more than a symbol of a penis.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Throughout archeological Egyptian history, the question has always been "what was the Great Pyramid for and what was in the Sarcophagus in the kings chamber?" after many years of reading, watching videos,and listening to every expert on the subject, Ive concluded that The Great Pyramid was built as a power generator housing and radiation shield for the Ark...or should we call it "The Golden Dawn"

Many scholars have speculated what the Pyramid was for and even that it was in fact some sort of a power supply, but their speculations were just that with no final conclusion.

although i myself am speculating on what exactly was the radioactive power source that was in the ARK? I feel that it was of an extraterrestrial origin, and was being protected and used by the Egyptians until Moses and a few other conspiring Egyptians, "that had first hand knowledge of its workings and uses" RIPPED IT OFF and hid it for 40 years in the desert until they could plot its final destination and appoint its "ILLUMINATED USERS"

I don't think this thing was ever handed to man by god #1 and #2 whomever is in control of it? is using it in a very destructive way, as it is the most powerful manufactures power source on this planet. Chances are its actually a StarGate device that unlocks all sortsa nasty's in other worldly realms (amongst other uses?)

Maybe Moses was told by a higher power to remove it, to keep man on earth?

in any case, now you know what my speculative conclusion is, and are most welcome to join in

I think the masons have it and they infact are the illuminati

The Ark of convent was a scientific instrument used to identify whether the pyramid was successful or not, as to again
deploy it, when it had worked the first time, would cause a flood and not just rain, the substance tested via the Ark was increases specific gravity , a person was detailed to approach the large sapphire upon the angles wings and observed closely, if it, the person jumped or was given a small shock Ie spark (ARK) then it was deemed to have worked, it was only used twice a year for the duration of 8 minutes each time , once the Sapphire was discharged the first time it was totally inert, and posses no powers what so ever,

That would be like saying your testing screwdriver that has a Small bulb in it, has secret powers , where the power came from was the pyramids are an artificial water fall specifically built to produce mists to generate Rainbows and there lies your power, this then alters the mists clouds by altering the Hydro H2o@Atomic (6) and makes it heaver causing it to fall down from the sky making low pressure cell weather system, bulla the joiner of dots

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Interesting....

Except that Moses BUILT the Ark of the Covenant based on the instructions from God.

And you say you've been researching this??? Please show some kind of proof or your evidence that led you to this conclusion.

~Namaste

Well what if the Arc of the Covenant was built to house whatever object Moses had removed from the coffer

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

The Ark Of The Covenant was most likely a porta-potty. The elite did not want to be exposed in the desert, so when they had to pee or poo they would go into a tent that housed the Ark and they would sit on the mercy seat. After they were done with their business they would ring a bell, signalling the attendants to come and remove the bowl beneath the seat. They would ring the bell once, or twice. The new attendant was usually the one who would respond to the double ring. The senior attendant would take the bowl after the single ring of the bell.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join