It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Throughout archeological Egyptian history, the question has always been "what was the Great Pyramid for and what was in the Sarcophagus in the kings chamber?" after many years of reading, watching videos,and listening to every expert on the subject, Ive concluded that The Great Pyramid was built as a power generator housing and radiation shield for the Ark...or should we call it "The Golden Dawn"

Many scholars have speculated what the Pyramid was for and even that it was in fact some sort of a power supply, but their speculations were just that with no final conclusion.

although i myself am speculating on what exactly was the radioactive power source that was in the ARK? I feel that it was of an extraterrestrial origin, and was being protected and used by the Egyptians until Moses and a few other conspiring Egyptians, "that had first hand knowledge of its workings and uses" RIPPED IT OFF and hid it for 40 years in the desert until they could plot its final destination and appoint its "ILLUMINATED USERS"

I don't think this thing was ever handed to man by god #1 and #2 whomever is in control of it? is using it in a very destructive way, as it is the most powerful manufactures power source on this planet. Chances are its actually a StarGate device that unlocks all sortsa nasty's in other worldly realms (amongst other uses?)

Maybe Moses was told by a higher power to remove it, to keep man on earth?

in any case, now you know what my speculative conclusion is, and are most welcome to join in

I think the masons have it and they infact are the illuminati

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here ya go my friend. The Ark is located in Ethiopia and will not be shared with the world until requested by a "friendly" nation. Since there is no friendly nation in the world, the humble nation of Ethiopia will remain caretakers of the Ark.

I believe you are correct in the rest of your post.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i speculate on some of the same thoughts myself often.

i would say whatever it is/was

it was also what hitler sent his korps all over the world(namedly the african korps) searching for

and the susequent real reason for the american and russian rush to berlin

but hell that was decades ago

the empire has captured babylon, sumeria is next

there is more than an artifact, all are pieces of a puzzle

note: that above is speculative in nature

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Interesting....

Except that Moses BUILT the Ark of the Covenant based on the instructions from God.

And you say you've been researching this??? Please show some kind of proof or your evidence that led you to this conclusion.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

ahah its always nice to come across you in threads, and yes i was gonna mention ethiopia in my post, but decided to generalize.

its always a pleasure to read your contributions to ats

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Interesting....

Except that Moses BUILT the Ark of the Covenant based on the instructions from God.

The victor writes the history books....

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by IAMIAM

ahah its always nice to come across you in threads, and yes i was gonna mention ethiopia in my post, but decided to generalize.

its always a pleasure to read your contributions to ats

It is a pleasure to join you here my friend. Bear in mind my comments on this subject are my own speculations as well. There is much more to the Pyramids that meets the eye...

I have not tried to post pics yet, but I am going to give it a shot for this thread. I have something neat to show you if I could pull it off.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So assuming this whole bible thing is true... You are saying that he sinned in order to save the earth and the life on it.... In which case you are indirectly saying that there are situations in which sinning is justified?

Well, so much for the bible ever making any sense, what so ever.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Hey there anumohi,

Interesting idea ... and much closer than most that I have read it has to be said

Check-out this link to read some of my hypothoses in this field on my website 'The Atlantean Analysis' -
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Whilst you may not agree with all of my suggestions ... it might help you to develop your own thoughts further (it's all about sharing the knowledge) ... I've been waiting 17yrs for this and now finally more people are beginning to question more deeply in an effort to discover the reality ... you only have to see how many threads there are on here that question conventional history

Woody

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The pyramid in question predates the Egyptian culture. There are numerous theories that it was built pre-flood or built by Shem (son of Noah).

Regardless, and I've seen the documentary mentioning this theory - the scripture states that it was built after leaving Egypt and I'm not quite ready to leap to the dangerous doctrine that the scriptures are worthless.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

if you read the bible, then do a correlation between the Jews, the Egyptians, the Ark, and the masons, they all seem to come together at the same time. i know its speculative but too many things lead to this conclusion.

I believe the all seeing eye over the pyramid on the one dollar bill explains more than meets the eye as well

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
So assuming this whole bible thing is true... You are saying that he sinned in order to save the earth and the life on it.... In which case you are indirectly saying that there are situations in which sinning is justified? Well, so much for the bible ever making any sense, what so ever.

In what way did he indicate that Moses stole it? Moses actually did sin - quite a bit. How does that disrepute the Bible again?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've also heard that it's in Ethiopia right now. Anyone who is too close to it or looks inside of it becomes blind (cataracts), and probably other ailments.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Is it possible that ET life had Moses build the Ark (essentially a box) For them to put a device in? (Possibly a power source), (or mana machine).

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by AnotherYOU

if you read the bible, then do a correlation between the Jews, the Egyptians, the Ark, and the masons, they all seem to come together at the same time. i know its speculative but too many things lead to this conclusion.

I believe the all seeing eye over the pyramid on the one dollar bill explains more than meets the eye as well

Now that I do agree with. The scriptures are clear that God dwelt within the Ark - which I am willing to grant you is a portal (and makes sense as such). It did give off deadly radiation that killed the (forget their names) that stole it for a brief period and have to give it back. The (clothing) that the priests wore that were made for them protected them from the radiation and was why only they go go near the Ark.

The priests turned that in to the doctrine that man must go through the priesthood in order to reach God but it was a lie - a circumstance of the situation at the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Interesting....

The victor writes the history books....

With Love,

Your Brother

True, your point is well taken... but history is also filled with liars and those who propagate the lies as well.

Truth is, there is no way to know for sure... but I don't think Moses stole the Ark of the Covenant or that it was housed in the Great Pyramid of Giza prior to being stolen or moved.

In this case, I think Occam's Razor prevails - the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

~Namaste

edit on 24-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaleDavenport3
Is it possible that ET life had Moses build the Ark (essentially a box) For them to put a device in? (Possibly a power source), (or mana machine).

I would argue, to not derail the thread that for purposes of this conversation ET = God - as I do not believe that God is terrestrial.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

yes, but when you take notion like some other poster mention that the giza complex obviously predates ancient egypt...

one has to realise this, and im sorry if it sounds offending to some, but it goes way beyond and much bigger than the roman bible

one has to retrocede into a time where snakes became the most common animal in lores and stories of mankind

nothing to do with with reptilians, this is all about the inner snake, at the time people were told to be snakes, wise and quick as a snake, before the concepts got distorted.

before we were all told to be and count sheeps to go sleep

i may have taken a back road on the topic, pardon me

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ok, I give up on trying to post pics, but I will try linking to them.

Here is the first crazy observation.

Pyr amids

If this link works, check out the tunnels under the pyramids. Now think about the creation story from the Torah.

God created Adam. Look at the bottom pyramid, the first constructed. Can you see the little Adam? Look for the phallus.

Then God created Eve. Look at the tunnels under the second pyramid.

Then Jesus comes along and says at the end, the two become one. The marriage of heaven and earth.

See the tunnels under the great pyramid? notice they are neither male nor female?

Now follow the paths within the Great Pyramid all the way up to the upper most chamber. Can you see the Rocket that is formed?

The whole set of Pyramids are a calendar tracking Man's progress through time. It culminates in a united world setting off to the stars.

Just some thoughts.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
you only have to see how many threads there are on here that question conventional history

I don't believe the Ark was made prior to the Exodus as there is no reason it would have been stated otherwise and I see no reason to question the account. I'm open to history being much more robust (e.g. I don't believe the Ark was just a box and there was much more to it).

The Pyramid is interesting though and there is a definite connection between the All Seeing Eye, the capstone, the Pyramid, and the masonic movement.

I would venture that the Ark isn't the only time the Ark has been on Earth. That a prior one existed prior to the flood account, perhaps one that dialed a different address.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join