It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moses Stole The Ark Of The Covenant From The Sarcophagus Of The Great Pyramid

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very few of the pyramids were mausoleums and the Pyramid of Giza is definitely not one.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
reply to post by schuyler

its all speculation , no matter what expert you get it from. dont care who wrote the book....they weren't there

The Ethiopians have no way to protect it. now they might have a box with the inscription ark on it full or sand

edit on 25-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

OK. I get it. On the onme hand we have a group of scholars who put years of effort into resdearching where the ark is, citing their sources thousands of times, and actually visiting the church in Ethiopia and talking to the priests there. These people are "speculating" that the ark is, in fact, in that church.

Then you come along and proclaim because it has not been 100% proven, therefore it is not true. Further, not only is it not true, you can make anything up you want with no references whatsoever and just proclaim by caveat that the ark is in America.

The thing that is funny is that I actually believe you don't understand that you have no credibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I would like to provide some context:

Exodus 24
15Then Moses went up on the mountain, and(U) the cloud covered the mountain. 16(V) The glory of the LORD dwelt on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days. And on the seventh day he called to Moses out of the midst of the cloud. 17Now the appearance of the glory of the LORD was like a(W) devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the sight of the people of Israel. 18Moses entered the cloud and went up on the mountain. And Moses(X) was on the mountain forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 25
1The LORD said to Moses, 2(A) "Speak to the people of Israel, that they take for me a contribution. From(B) every man whose heart moves him you shall receive the contribution for me. 3And this is the contribution that you shall receive from them: gold, silver, and bronze, 4(C) blue and purple and scarlet yarns and fine twined linen, goats’ hair, 5tanned(D) rams’ skins, goatskins,[a] acacia wood, 6(E) oil for the lamps,(F) spices for the anointing oil and for the fragrant incense, 7onyx stones, and stones for setting, for the(G) ephod and for the breastpiece. 8And let them make me a(H) sanctuary, that(I) I may dwell in their midst. 9(J) Exactly as I show you concerning the pattern of the(K) tabernacle, and of all its furniture, so you shall make it.

10(L) "They shall make an ark of acacia wood. Two cubits and a half shall be its length, a cubit and a half its breadth, and a cubit and a half its height. 11You shall overlay it with(M) pure gold, inside and outside shall you overlay it, and you shall make on it a molding of gold around it. 12You shall cast four rings of gold for it and put them on its(N) four feet, two rings on the one side of it, and two rings on the other side of it. 13You shall make poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold. 14And you shall put the poles into the rings on the sides of the ark to carry the ark by them. 15The(O) poles shall remain in the rings of the ark; they shall not be taken from it. 16(P) And you shall put into the ark the(Q) testimony that I shall give you.

17(R) "You shall make a mercy seat[c] of pure gold. Two cubits and a half shall be its length, and a cubit and a half its breadth. 18And you shall make two cherubim of gold; of(S) hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat. 19Make one cherub on the one end, and one cherub on the other end.(T) Of one piece with the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on its two ends. 20(U) The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be. 21And you shall put the mercy seat on the top of the ark, and in the ark you shall put the testimony that I shall give you. 22(V) There I will meet with you, and from above the mercy seat, from(W) between the two cherubim that are on the ark of the testimony, I will speak with you about all that I will give you in commandment for the people of Israel.

The discussion we are having originates from these verses yet we are discussing whether Moses stole it which is odd to me in the least. Exodus is clear that after the Israelites left Egypt and were at Mount Sinai when the covenant was reconfirmed, the laws handed down, and the tabernacle with the arc constructed so that God could dwell in the midst of his people.

I grant that the arc is not an empty box or ceremonial. God came down on the mountain which resulted in it being set ablaze in a cloud (i.e. the movie Independence Day). God wanted a means to dwell within his people - a population of a million or more without setting them ablaze and so the tabernacle and arc are constructed. The design and the design of the breastplates of the priests were to protect the people from the deadly "radiation". Even then the priest was only to come in to the Holy of Holies once a year and only one priest because very likely the breastplates did not protect from cumulative exposure.

The arc is a communication device or a portal. That isn't to say that it is the first arc to exist on this planet and that the people of Ham or pre-flood peoples did not have their own. It stands to reason that if God needs one to be in the presence of man that other entities would as well; though there is clearly a class of angel/entity which is able to walk among us.
edit on 3/26/2011 by ararisq because: Removed a bold.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In addition to my above post - notice that the tablets (given by God to Moses) while he was atop the mountain are to be placed in to the Arc.

It is very likely in my mind that the tablets empowered the arc device and without both whomever is in possession will not have the portal/weapon.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ive concluded that The Great Pyramid was built as a power generator housing and radiation shield for the Ark...

Nice try. The sarcophogus itself has an internal width of 1,3 cubits (0,68 meters0
The Bible describes the Ark as 1-1/2 cubits high and wide.

From a length perspective, the sarophogus is much longer than it needs to be if it were designed for the Ark. It is 4.35 cubits/3.78 cubits (external/internal) where the Ark is 2-1/2 cubits long. That's a lot of extra room.

There is also the matter of the two angels atop the ark. I have a scale model, and just eyeballing it the angels are higher than the ark height by half. Of course, we don't know the exact dimensions here, but it certainly points to the fact that even if you could put the ark in the sarcopogus (which you cannot), you couldn't get the lid on.

The Ark won't fit in the sarcophogus.

So unless we have a yippy little dog tearing apart a terry-cloth doll convinced it is real meat, the argument is over.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I have the ark...prove that i don't

just because someone "CLAIMS" they have ark doesn't make it so. the ark only means travel box..."SUITCASE"

Now whatever was inside that sarcophagus that Moses lifted? needed to be placed in a shielded box to be moved safely, although i used the term "Ark" to give the op creative advertising. it was the contents of the sarcophagus in the great pyramid that is the focus of the hypothesis and who was the Illuminati. the ark its self is irrelevant, other than the contents shipping container, but it might be that the top of the ARK box was the emitter and the sarcophagus didn't require a lid? still speculation , but has its own credibility

edit on 26-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Exodus

35:30 And Moses said unto the children of Israel, See, the LORD hath called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah; 35:31 And he hath filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship; 35:32 And to devise curious works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, 35:33 And in the cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of wood, to make any manner of cunning work.

35:34 And he hath put in his heart that he may teach, both he, and Aholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan.

35:35 Them hath he filled with wisdom of heart, to work all manner of work, of the engraver, and of the cunning workman, and of the embroiderer, in blue, and in purple, in scarlet, and in fine linen, and of the weaver, even of them that do any work, and of those that devise cunning work.

36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded.

36:2 And Moses called Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whose heart the LORD had put wisdom, even every one whose heart stirred him up to come unto the work to do it: 36:3 And they received of Moses all the offering, which the children of Israel had brought for the work of the service of the sanctuary, to make it withal. And they brought yet unto him free offerings every morning.

36:4 And all the wise men, that wrought all the work of the sanctuary, came every man from his work which they made; 36:5 And they spake unto Moses, saying, The people bring much more than enough for the service of the work, which the LORD commanded to make.

36:6 And Moses gave commandment, and they caused it to be proclaimed throughout the camp, saying, Let neither man nor woman make any more work for the offering of the sanctuary. So the people were restrained from bringing.

An interesting thing ocurred to Moses, God made him glow. This was accomplished by God putting Moses in the cleft of a rock and protecting him with his hand as HE passed by, HE then removed his hand allowing Moses to see HIM from behind, allowing Moses to partake of HIS GLORY. Moses had to wear a veil afterwards, i add this tidbit because the presence of God was apparent to all. Other Israelites were imbued with skills, talents and Cunning (equivalent to magic) to build the ARK, and all the required accessories

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by IAMIAM

Revelations 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

I know this isn't as interesting as Indiana Jones, and the Ark is not as accessible as it would be in Ethiopia but you have to give a certain amount of credence to the Book that documents the creation and purpose of the Ark when it tells where and when the Ark will be revealed and by whom.

Any other Questions?

I did not ask any questions my friend. As I said, the country of Ethiopia is a possible location of the Ark of the Covenant.

The scripture from Revelations that you quoted states that the Ark is located in the Temple of God in Heaven. So, where is the Temple of God and Heaven? The Temple of God is the body of Man and Heaven is the mind devoted to God. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. Also, this is referring to the Ark of his Testament, ie the Minds Eye (If thine eye be single...)

What I am talking about is the Ark of the Covenant. This is a whole different Ark then the one mentioned in Revelations. That Ark I have already found...

Please allow me to show you the passage where the Ark of the covenant is also defined as the Ark of His testimony during the instructions for its construction. I would be interested in any scripture that disputes this...
25:9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

25:10 And they shall make an ark of #tim wood: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof, and a cubit and a half the height thereof.

25:11 And thou shalt overlay it with pure gold, within and without shalt thou overlay it, and shalt make upon it a crown of gold round about.

25:12 And thou shalt cast four rings of gold for it, and put them in the four corners thereof; and two rings shall be in the one side of it, and two rings in the other side of it.

25:13 And thou shalt make staves of #tim wood, and overlay them with gold.

25:14 And thou shalt put the staves into the rings by the sides of the ark, that the ark may be borne with them.

25:15 The staves shall be in the rings of the ark: they shall not be taken from it.

25:16 And thou shalt put into the ark the testimony which I shall give thee.

25:17 And thou shalt make a mercy seat of pure gold: two cubits and a half shall be the length thereof, and a cubit and a half the breadth thereof.

25:18 And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

25:19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubims on the two ends thereof.

25:20 And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubims be.

25:21 And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.

As you can see, two times it is mentioned as the ark of testimony.
edit on 043131p://pm3151 by debris765nju because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sorry, guys. This is where faulty research will get you. Yoiu cannot cram the Ark of the Covenenat into the sarcophogus any more than the Ugly Step Sisters can cram their fat bunions into Cindarella's glass slipper. It doesn't fit and stone doesn't stretch, so get over it. The measurements for the Ark are right out of the Bible and measurements for the pyramid are observed modern measurements.

It's a nice idea, really. It looks good on the surface. It would make a good movie. Oh, wait....Of course, it doesn't prove the Illuminati. It doesn't prove the Ark is in America. All this story proves is that the Ark doesn't fit in the sarcophogus.

It's game over. The audience is headed for the parking garage mumbling that this game had been decided in the first five minutes if anyone were acvtually paying attention. The big klieg lights aboce are swirching off one by one, putting into shadow the one lonely figure down at mid-field saying, "Look at me! Look at me! I scored!"

Maybe next time, kid. Be seein' ya.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

just because the Jewish bible tells a story doesn't mean that it has "any" truth in it, its biggest problem is there is very little if "any" archeological provable fact in it, where as the Sumerians and the Egyptians have "mountains" of true archeological fact to their existence and history which is way older.........now why is that?

because maybe the bible is plagiarized story's, filled with blatant lies by a group of thieves to give them a home and some power?

it almost seems as if the power only gives them death

I guess that's what happens when you steal from the Egyptians and they put a curse on you
[
edit on 26-3-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Because maybe the bible is plagiarized story's, filled with blatant lies by a group of thieves to give them a home and some power?

You are a Zeitgeister - thats fine but seriously do you guys have to come in to every thread dealing with the Bible and post this trash?

By the way, go get a dictionary and read the definition of plagiarism.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

What gets me is that the patriot community/911 truthers or what ever you wanna call the movement started out to be majority Christian and through time it evaporated and became a pagan movement or at least took on pagan ideals....

The fact that one would even acknowledge that the Ark of the Covenant is real gos and shows you that the bible is not all B.S, i think the bible is real so i don't condem you for wanting to explore a theory and there is some truths in what you say like the fact "ITS REAL"......but i just draw a different conclusion to your exploration....

However friendly debate is a good thing and maybe people will learn something from this thread...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I am a Christian, believing in Jesus and his word and commandments for Salvation. I too think the Bible is filled with inaccuracies - in fact, I can prove it by what it written.

It contradicts itself Badly. Here is just one type of example: www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Might as well address the topic, there is no evidence Moses or any israelite stole anything from the Egyptians. It is God who "impressed" the Egyptians to "lend" their Gold and Jewels to the freed slaves with to hasten their departure from Egypt

The slaves "borrowed" 400 years of back pay, even then, they only took slave wages. After the slaves had left with all they owned and a large portion of Egypt's wealth. 600,000 people, their herds, flocks and artisans leave quite a hole in a society.

God had really been messing with the egyptians, beside the ten plagues, God was hardening their hearts and directing their actions. The fact is God was instructing Moses on what to do while he was forcing, commanding the actions and behavior. God punished the civilian population and killed all the charioteers Of Egypt

Nowhere does the biblical narrative mention theft. Everything belongs to God, if he gives you something, it's yours.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

or so the bible would lead you to believe. now remember it was a Jew book written by Jews, not by Egyptians, i'm sure they have a different story to tell

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

It is also the source material for three major religions. It is a record of events that transpired that created the known history of the world, the formation of a belief system that is the basis of our laws. It surpasses being just a jewish book, ask a christian or muslim.

The Bible has impacted the lives of everyone because even if you have not read it, you must interact with those who have. The very fact that it started out as a jewish history of the world, written by them, for them is a testament for its validity.

The Bible is a compilation of oral histories written by many people, each trying to transcribe it as best they could. Sometimes the same story is told by different witnesses or by the same witness at different times. Sometimes what a person thinks he said is at variance with what the witness thinks he heard.

There are myriad reasons for inconsistancies, we are constantly shifting our focus, our attention is distracted or our understanding of the information is incorrect. If God had wanted perfection HE would have replicated HIMSELF. God was in a very creative mood, He created Angels, Djinni, Man,and Adam and Eve to populate and activate his creation....Intelligent life who could appreciate what He has accomplished.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

or so you would believe...and again.

if you believe that world rained for 40 days and 40 nights and noah built a giant ship and gathered every single breed upon the planet and put them on this "supposed" ship..........you gotta be nuts

although there is geological histories of many things that have occurred throughout the world including floods,earthquakes,volcanoes,extinctions, dinosaurs. there just isn't any evidence that puts any of this stuff into reality, other than stories. the geological record doesn't show water levels ever reaching thousands of feet covering every surface of the planet.

and then lets talk about spell 125 of the book of the dead at the temple of luxor that "IS" the 10 commandments written 1000 years or longer before moses ever came into the picture.

although i do see the benefits of some of the teachings of the bible that are pretty common sense, it doesn't prove that a super being called "god", told a few men to write them. any wise king would have suggested most everything that was written that was of any value to thew peace and harmony of his kingdom for his people to follow....you know...LAWS and ETHICS

it really doesn't take rocket science and super beings to get these points across.

gods a myth and so is many stories of the bible, like the one where the jews are gods chosen people, and everyone else is a piece of shhhhhht

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

If might surprise you that i am aware of all those things and much much more. I know many gods and One God in three forms, here is the part you seem to miss, there are other explanations .besides the ones you list

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Well i Do not believe ET = God either but what i'm getting at is the could have possibly helped and worshiped as such a thing. I believe in one true puppet master but i got a complicated look about things and i'm hardly even close to done collecting knowledge. Just putting a theory out there ;-] . . . You're right though i have corrupted the tread a little and i'm sorry for that guys.
edit on 29-3-2011 by DaleDavenport3 because: Wanted to apologize for straying from the main topic

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

Okay it's not a stargate, I know what it is and why it was placed where it was in the first place. At the present time it is in Axum Ethiopia but it must be replaced back in it's original housing for it to function. A new casket has to be made of lead or gold as it is highly radioactive. It responds to the ancient Egyption language only.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join