It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+186 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
These reports are coming up everywhere: San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,,,the latest video with the sound is from the Ohio River:

www.youtube.com...=52

Debunkers, you've got to really do better on this one if you plan to pull this into the world of the mundane. It is simply not a weather event or anything ordinary. It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening.

Anyone's opinion welcome...including debunkers...
edit on Mon Mar 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed the video

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

It's about time someone thought to gather all these sighting into one thread. Starred and flagged :]

It sounds so much like a prolonged jet engine sound... very prolonged though... I'm interested to hear what everyone else can explain it with. I'm stumped personally, but then again I'm not a meteorologist :/

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

the latest video with the sound is from the Ohio River: www.youtube.com...=52

that video was added to youtube august 11 2009. how is that latest? isnt there one from florida from like... march 9th or something?
edit on 21-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
here is the video

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I have no idea the exact dates of these nor does it really matter. I just saw the one I posted so it's the "latest". This thread isn't about that, it's about what these sounds may mean.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Thanks...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this may be what you were referring to.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
S&F for you and putting these into one area. This is seriously NUTS. If anyone else can get this on cam PLEASE do!

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The Ohio one is as creepy as the one in Florida. I'd bet everything on it being underground tunneling of some sort.

That thought alone is just plain creepy since these sounds are being heard all over the world. So, what the he'll are we not being told, and why? Either that, or its a means of contact from our space brothers....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
that video is from August 2009...........

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I didn't feel like saying it but I also heard noises, I just woke up from a deep sleep at the middle of the night and all I heard was probably the last bit of it, like some hovering craft such as a UFO would make sound like.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What shaking do you speak of? I've felt nothing other than the cold, hard, rough ground when I collide with it after a night of heavy drinking.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The theory on the videos comments section was it being wind shear from a nearby wind farm. I don't believe that, since all witnesses claim to feel the ground shaking too.

Just putting it out there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
that video is from August 2009...........

No S Sherlock. Already mentioned, and addressed. Look up.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
These reports are coming up everywhere: San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,,,the latest video with the sound is from the Ohio River:

www.youtube.com...=52

Debunkers, you've got to really do better on this one if you plan to pull this into the world of the mundane. It is simply not a weather event or anything ordinary. It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening.

Anyone's opinion welcome...including debunkers...

OP as someone pointed out the link you provided is not recent not that it matters, most would have seen the post about Florida .Do you have anylinks to the other locations you give as it is the first I have heard about the other locations . This has really caught my interest now .Please provide any links at all would be apprieciated .Thankyou and star and flag for the idea of consolidating the topic into a single thread .Just noticed the forum you choose to put this in can I ask why ?
edit on 21-3-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
All around the world huh..

I don't hear anything unusual at night.. Not weird ground shaking either..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Any chance of someone compiling the locations of the rumbling on a map? It might give as a visual aid for recognizing a pattern.
There is another thread here talking about compasses being off as much as 20 degrees showing north to be kind of north east. Just off the top of my head, a lot of the locations people have reported their compasses being off related to the places strange rumbling was heard.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I am staying by the airport in Kenner, LA and I heard it too. It sounded like long rumbling thunder that never stopped. I thought a tornado was coming. My dog woke me up barking and he was really scared and I was really nervous until it stopped. I was hoping someone else would bring it up on ATS.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
sounds like a train, wind or jet plane.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Towards the end of the video, the one at night (not sure which one), it seems to sound as if it is a pattern. It reminds me, quite a lot, actually, of the signal recieved in the movie "Contact". I dunno, just seems strange.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join