It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Huge Storm Approaches North America, What is This Arrow Made of Clouds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Never underestimate the power of the internet to take daily, typical events and blow them into world ending catastrophes, topped off with sizable doses of aliens and the Illuminati running the whole show behind the scenes. What a joke ATS has become over the years.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by crudos
Never underestimate the power of the internet to take daily, typical events and blow them into world ending catastrophes, topped off with sizable doses of aliens and the Illuminati running the whole show behind the scenes. What a joke ATS has become over the years.

That may well be true (the first part of your critique anyway) I seem to see signs of it both here and elsewhere regularly. But at the same time never underestimate the power of the Mockingbird press, it's shills and paid liars whose sole purpose in life seems to be to forever keep the people in the dark and away from the truth of matters. Thank goodness that for everyone who works 24/7 to keep people dumbed down and in the dark there is also an Infowarrior, no matter how imperfect they may be, working equally as hard and at least aiming for The Light.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Tecumte: I am glad that more people are more aware of their surroundings than ever before, thanks in large part to sites like ATS. But it does get maddening that there is hardly any discernment. Most of the time, a large flock of birds, is just a large flock of birds. Most of the time, that contrail in the sky is just regular condensation from the jet. A storm is just a storm 99.999% of the time, with no ill intent behind it. The scatter blasts of observations without any real thought, reasoning, or evidence does no one any good and leads to further unnecessary anxiety and panic. I do think that there are some here who's role is cause panic deliberately with malice. The truth will win out in the end, but if I have to wade through a little less crud, then all the better.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I understand your perspective but I have to say I disagree with your assessment of just how manipulated things are or aren't in general, especially your assertion as to weather modification. There is little way I could ever fully share what I personally view almost daily in regards to intentional aerosol/particulate spreading over the area where I live, you would simply have to walk in my shoes for awhile to see it and observe it and you too would come to know.

There comes a point as to when things become so blatantly obvious that no amount of trying to explain them away as 'normal' or 'natural;' will suffice. When I see pictures like the Op posted here, while I and perhaps others cannot *prove* yet that these cloud masses shown are intentional for the purpose of WM or some other, they are like old old friends very familiar looking and I have become more than intimately aquainted with these similar techniques over many years.

I would suggest if you really have a deep interest in these things that this is a subject nobody but you will be able to prove to yourself, simply read up and study all that is out there, don't take anyone's word (especially those who have a professional interest in keeping these things hidden from the masses) and simply start by personal observation. I think it will become obvious to anyone with even a reasonable degree of observational ability who seeks with an open mind and perhaps more importantly an open heart.

These things are not done to try and keep anyone in fear, on the contrary, I view what is as simply what is, it's like watching a powerful storm, I may not be able to do anything about it, but I still watch and try to learn and whatever I find I gladly share in the spirit of learning. When I and others see things such as like at the link below, we can try and explain it away as a tornado, a flock of geese, a *natural* 'hole punch' cloud or perhaps a weather balloon but others of us will question perhaps rightly maybe it wassn't just the hand of 'god' but perhaps the hidden hand of man as well. And I think that's quite reasonable to question.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't see what you people think you see, even with the aid of the outlined one... I do see a very beautiful image of the West Coast and Pacific Ocean, but nothing amiss like 3 pages' worth of replies have claimed. I see no Illuminati eye, no arrows - I'm a little baffled

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So, any weather changes off the west coast lately from the pictured cloud system (that looked to me possibly engineered/enhanced)???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Was this the same system?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Do any of you see the dark "Dots" in the pictures???

The one picture has only one dark "Dot" and the next picture in the OP has 2 "Dots"

Anyone know what they might be???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

I see the dots, not sure what they are, maybe an artifact of the picture process it self?

from the arforementioned linked site, make of it what one will,

quote:

"HAARP-triggered rainout of Bay Area, California on March 18, 2011

During her interview, HAARP expert Leuren Moret notes the strange vortex clouds that appeared over the Bay Area, California the night of March 18, 2011, bringing large scale rains that night and continual predicted rains the week of March 21.

These HAARP-induced rains, Ms. Moret indicated, are for the purpose of intentionally causing the rainout of the first batch of serious radiation from the Fukushima nuclear plant explosions upon the people, food crops, and ecology of the Bay Area."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join