It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Huge Storm Approaches North America, What is This Arrow Made of Clouds?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
As some of you already may know, a VERY large storm has formed in the Pacific, which is making its way swiftly to the North American continent.

In watching the satellite images of the clouds and the rotation involved in them, through Google Earth (though the same was able to be seen in other sources, as well).

When I looked at the western edge of the United States, I noticed something VERY odd in the cloud formations. Just thought I would share this screenshot I took of it, and get some opinions flying around...

So, what do you think?

Before anyone asks, I have no opinion one way or the other on the whole HAARP thing, but there's been a lot of circumstantial evidence to show weather modifications do happen.

My thoughts? If someone WAS controlling things, and wanted to make sure the USA had no issues with any potential radiation coming from Japan, this storm definitely throws a new factor into things. Seems like it may end up going up into a lot of uninhabited areas, allowing any contamination in the clouds to be dumped where it would be "safe."

As to the arrow? Don't know on that one. Maybe it's pointing the way to where the next big thing will be lol
Just throwing out potentials!

What do you guys think?

ETA: Here's what those 2 storm systems look like at this point. They are REALLY odd looking to me, with those obvious triangle shapes! Hmm!

edit on 18-3-2011 by Jomina because: Added second picture

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I think that's an interesting screenshot. Arrow, blade, pretty cool. Wish I knew more about how weather patterns ebb and flow, but I'm guessing someone will chime in. I like your thought of weather manip being used in a 'defensive' method - haven't heard such a theory before. Who knows, look fwd to checking back later- Cheers -

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think Mother Nature is mad at us. We have been very naughty kids and she is pulling off her belt so-to-speak.

Is the arrow of clouds you are referring to the cloud that is pointing away from the west coast? The one that is pointing at the center of the vortex?

edit...NVM. I see it now. That is odd.
edit on 3/18/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Your lins to them pictures are not working .. the weather modification is coming from the underwater navybase installation at the depths and center of the Bermuda Triangle.... Haarp aint nothin compared to this beast.. this thing has the power to alter realitys and make then cease to exist . so much power right down to the atom .. sick of it

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
I think Mother Nature is mad at us. We have been very naughty kids and she is pulling off her belt so-to-speak.

Is the arrow of clouds you are referring to the cloud that is pointing away from the west coast? The one that is pointing at the center of the vortex?

I outlined it with a white box. Sorry, my mouse pointer decided to be a royal pain in the butt so I could not do it better lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh boy..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

I think God is pissed at tptb, those who make the gate wide for themselves, narrow for the common man.

Speak for yourself about being 'naughty'. Sounds like feelings of low self esteem.

It's OK to just blurt out that 'we have all been naughty', very PC. I say that YOU are suffering from low self esteem. I hope that it's OK to say this, rather than to blaspheme the whole of humanity, while positioning it's arse in the 'position'.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniqueHybrid
Your lins to them pictures are not working .. the weather modification is coming from the underwater navybase installation at the depths and center of the Bermuda Triangle.... Haarp aint nothin compared to this beast.. this thing has the power to alter realitys and make then cease to exist . so much power right down to the atom .. sick of it

I don't think I have run across information on that particular place (the base, not the BT.. I know for sure about htat one lol)

Got any place I could go to check it out?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If TPTB were so evil why wouldn't they just let it be?

Anyways..
Wow at how big that is.

Maby Japan was a test from god and this is his way of saying you passed.

EDIT: S+F
edit on 18-3-2011 by Jazzscapez because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
If TPTB were so evil why wouldn't they just let it be?

Anyways..
Wow at how big that is.

Maby Japan was a test from god and this is his way of saying you passed.

lol maybe the boys manning HAARP realized they had family on vacation in California and didn't want them coming back with Incredible Hulk powers.

It's a weird system, either way. It's got one heck of a lot of power behind it.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The good thing about clouds is that you can see whatever you want and after five minutes they have all rearranged themselves. Meteorology is so interesting.

At this very moment it's overcast where I am – a sheet of white-grey, but I bet if there were clouds then I could see/ imagine a whole menagerie, plus the odd arrow or two and even the face of God looking down at me.

Not wishing to poo-poo the OP, but clouds are clouds and weather patterns are weather patterns. There’s nothing odd or sinister.

Regards

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is the convergence of the occluded front and cold front originating from the low. The sharp bend is due to the influence of the North Pacific high.
www.prh.noaa.gov...

oh...that "arrow"
It's a cloud

edit on 3/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I want to know what that yellow pushpin is marking - that thing is huge, too!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nefarious
I want to know what that yellow pushpin is marking - that thing is huge, too!

That's not a pushpin, that's an alien ship hovering over the central United Sates that Google Earth happened to catch

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It is the convergence of the occluded front and cold front originating from the low. The sharp bend is due to the influence of the North Pacific high.
www.prh.noaa.gov...

oh...that "arrow"
It's a cloud

edit on 3/18/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yep, it's a cloud alright.

I knew that
I just thought it strange the formation it was making, since it looks so distinct. That, and, I am, admittedly, very impressed by that storm brewing on it's side! That thing is just huge lol

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Very interesting. With Obama, The Rockefellers and Bill Gates all in India, it would seem like the plan is to get the radiation (or something else) over the people of the US to depopulate.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Watch out, some of the more fear-mongering of ATS might take that second image in the OP and shout "OMG! All Seeing Eye! Illuminati conspiracy!"

Thanks for posting though, always nice to see the good in nature, nice view of our planet.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Can't be anything good !

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Classic song, don't see what it has to do with cloud formations but thanks for posting one of my favourite bands.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Your post made me smile (note to self/ to do list). This is true. I saw a few potent chemtrails though. Kent Steadman would be proud, OP. (I sure miss that guy!)
Well, watch it and see what it does. After Katrina, I have no doubt weather mods happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join