It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Huge Storm Approaches North America, What is This Arrow Made of Clouds?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sigh. yay for iodine tablets!! oh, wait...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Interesting, Actually, all the pictures, the whole thing is pretty weird looking.

The first thing I noticed on the left, was the *all seeing* eye, then scrolling to the middle, an evil face, then the huge arrow to the right, pyramid shapes as well.

Looks like this cloud picture is reading:

The all seeing eye,
connected to the evil one,
going east, then north.

To Yellowstone?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think the only reason it looks odd is because of the two cloud masses being almost perpendicular to each other. That doesn't mean they are at the same altitude. Could be a front like one poster suggested. Looks like the "head" of the arrow is at a higher altitude and probably moving in a different direction to me. Would'nt be hard to check out .....

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
I think Mother Nature is mad at us. We have been very naughty kids and she is pulling off her belt so-to-speak.

Is the arrow of clouds you are referring to the cloud that is pointing away from the west coast? The one that is pointing at the center of the vortex?

edit...NVM. I see it now. That is odd.
edit on 3/18/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

Bra, nature ain't mad at us. So many think of us as fleas to the Earth but really, we provide so much love and appreciation to it that we loves us back just the same. I know what I just said regardless of what's going around the world, but one man, just one, can light the world with their love. There's many, many people around the world that have appreciation for the Earth. It's not going to happen all at once were we just walk away from digging up oil and everything, but we'll get there slowly and surely. She admires us as children and does the best she can to not harm us as bad as she could. Stop with these fearing thoughts and look to the bright side for once.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes they are odd, because it's not the big storm season. The water temperature must be exactly 26C if I'm not mistaken, in order to create such a massive storm. Should I say water temps aren't 26C right now??

The whole thing is odd, I must admit, and it screams weather modification to me. I've never seen such a triangle (yes, I see the Illuminati cloud formation...I guess it's only a coincidence), but again, I'm not THAT old so I might have miss some.

It's just odd, especially when considering the fact that it comes directly from Japan.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

An arrow-shaped storm appeared in the equatorial regions of Saturn's moon Titan on Sept. 27, 2010 -- the equivalent of early April in Titan's "year" -- and a broad band of clouds appeared the next month. Clouds on Titan are formed of methane as part of an Earth-like cycle that uses methane instead of water. On Titan, methane fills lakes on the surface, saturates clouds in the atmosphere, and falls as rain

source

Here's another arrow cloud formation. I guess I don't pay much attention but they seem unusual to me. This one is not where you might expect it though.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

That my friend is the eye of the ILLUMINATI.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59e8d8722dbf.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: embed

edit on 18-3-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yeah it looks like the boys are playing the HAARP again to make funny clouds and try to get as much radiation dumped in the ocean so it doesn't dump on us. Alaska has Hurricane wind warnings up right now.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hello my name is Noah my ark is ready now and we shall be casting of soon i've managed to get two of every animal just can't find a doe-doe and fish are hard to come bye guess i'll use the ocean as giant fish tank..

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

hehe just avoid the fish from the Gulf of Mexico for a while...

To the others:

I can definitely see the All Seeing Eye, and that did strike me when i first did the screenshot, but... hmm.. I don't know if I am quite there yet lol

Thanks for the Arrow on Titan information, that is VERY cool!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Duplicate post, move along, move along...
edit on 18-3-2011 by Jomina because: darn my shaky fingers!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I thought clouds were more swirly, less angular.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
If TPTB were so evil why wouldn't they just let it be?

Anyways..
Wow at how big that is.

Maby Japan was a test from god and this is his way of saying you passed.

EDIT: S+F
edit on 18-3-2011 by Jazzscapez because: (no reason given)

I like this, very good sir/ma'am. I guess were next, huh?
I believe im ready.
edit on 19-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have to say, that's a great screen capture...and a very weird display of cloud formations over the pacific. Also very odd, that arrow seems to be pointing the LARGEST of all subduction zones, the Cascadia, where strangely enough, some people believe that the next MEGA-QUAKE will occur.

If there is a god, and there is a quake there in the next _ _ hours, can't say we weren't warned

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The two opposing cloud banks posted in the OP's first pics look to me like what i see all the time on the satellite maps which are huge masses of aerosol/particulate dispersions (some would call them *chemtrails* though I don't care for the word) that have been laid down in two different directions to form two distinct masses. If one looks closely enough one can still see what look like 'exhaust trails' from planes embedded that haven't fanned out yet. I have watched these cloud building operations for years, one theory of how these work in conjunction with weather mod. is that particles that can be charged differently are first laid down by planes then energized as needed to produce different weather effects. Don't know what the operation is for in these posted pics but possibly soon it will become apparent.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
At first I didn't even see the arrow, because the huge cloud formation on the left looks to me like a dolphin coming up out of the waves. Now I do see the arrow, but on second glance, it also looks to me like a palm tree. Interesting times we live in, with this mega-storm following a fairly recent one, and so much else going on...

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Quote from link-" Are they natural? That is a valid question. They are natural in the sense that they do occur in the sky on a rather regular basis. But, would they take form without the technologies that are presently in place to manipulate the atmosphere? That’s also a good question, and if I am allowed to speculate, I would say no. These clouds wouldn’t be photographed as frequently as they are without the stimulation of the planet’s Orgone energy field, artificial and space based introduction of gravity waves into the atmosphere and the additional host of other environmental manipulations that remain active to this very moment."

Lots of good cloud pics, some very bizarre, possibly an explanation for the OP's pics as well.

weatherwars.info...

edit on 19-3-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I still don't see the arrow...can you make it easier for me to see it?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
I still don't see the arrow...can you make it easier for me to see it?

the pic in the OP scroll over to the right hand side. The arrow runs north/south pointing north roughly along the west coast of North America.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Thanks so much...I see it now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join