It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And if any more evidence is needed that this song is referring to the Illuminati, take a look at the music video. A pyramid appears on the left after around 1 minute. Can anyone confirm the language that's scrolling up on the right hand side, is it Japanese?

edit on 18-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone has got more information how he predicts using these cards. The actual game played with these cards seems to be for 2-8 players.

About the facebook:

He could post predictions for every day of the week, month and year and have them shown only to himself, and once one hits the target, he deletes ones that didn't hit, and leaves one that hit, and then chooses to show his updates to friends. At least there is an option to show updates for : only yourself/friends/friends friends/everyone. This only can't explain the interaction between him and his friends though, and I guess it could be troublesome to make many updates per one prediction as here seems to be the case

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok,so im no prophet or nothing,but i had a dream a couple weeks ago,before the quakes and the tsunamis,
and in this dream i was somewhere in space,and it was crazy cause i was shown these images of new mountains forming,and new oceans being created,and two different scenarios of an asteroid/meteor,whatever,hitting the earth,and one missing the earth.and then a light told me that when the serpents rise from the sea [we'll] be used in unimaginable ways.

so maybe this guy is just some kid getting the same visions as other people around the world.

maybe hes right or maybe hes wrong.
only time will really tell us.

just have faith in what ever it is you believe

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=1933649147409&id=1427705082

And

Mitchell Coombes
Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we now have 104 hours to go! Hold on tight we are in for the shock of your lives!
6 march at 18:39

Seems pretty plausible.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone. been an avid ats reader for a little over a year now. decided to join and post this, since i dont think anybody has pointed this out yet. Anyway, one of this guys FB posts from page 1 of this thread reads:

"I hacked the Pentagon for incriminating evidence of manufactured white powder pestilence. Marine corps, black vests, with their guns and ammo, triggering man-made tsunamis and earthquakes. So here's the truth about the HAARP weather control system, that will # up your mind; the biological warfare begins this September 11, at 11:11am."

As a big hip-hop fan, i immediately remembered that this is one of Immortal Techniques lines. He raps mainly about the truth of 9/11, war on terror, etc - check him out if youre into hiphop. anyway, verse 2 on his song Cause of Death goes like this (feel free to google for his full lyrics):

I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence
Of Republican manufactured white powder pestilence
Marines Corps. flat (?) vest, with the guns and ammo
Spittin' bars like a demon stuck inside a piano
Turn a Sambo into a soldier with just one line
Now here's the truth about the system that'll # up your mind
They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true
And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics
But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children
I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives
And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge
Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Rockin a mother#ing flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero
The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
The New World Order was born on September 11

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Yes it is japanese. A (bit weird/cryptic (or maybe it is just my bad japanese)) translation of the english lyrics.

ハート石とこの石は、私たち捨てない のお客様のハンドにはこの石のホームユーノウの石 かれらは我々が� �くガーしかし、のどこまで行け水平線上の端  と私たちの足の私達の足で かれらは私たちをスローまでしかし、のどこまで捨てない水平線上の端  と私たちの足の私達の足でハート石とこの石は、私たち捨てない かれらは我々が行くまでしかし、のどこまで 行け このプッシュおよびプルデンソーウエーブ時間の力です 夜の熱気に、私たち思いません叫び、あなたは 私ではなく はるかしかし、彼らののどれだけだろう行く私たち思いませんと言った  原因この心石とこの石は、私たち
捨てない

what I find interesting is the translation of "This push and pull is the force of a wave of time"

このプッシュおよびプルデンソーウエーブ時間の力です it says that "this push and pull (is?) the force of denso-waves time" There is this company called デンソーウエーブ www.denso-wave.com...
Anyway, the sentence all in all doesn't seem to make much sense in japanese...hence I added (is?)

here's the whole english lyrics in reference:

The heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw Put your hand on this stone, it's the stone of a home you know They say we'll go far, but they don't know how far we'll go With our legs on the edge and our feet on the horizon They say we can throw far but they don't know how far we throw With our legs on the edge, and our feet on the horizon The heart is a stone, and this is a stone that we throw They say we will go far, but they don't know how far we'll go It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we heard it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Tear a moment from the days that carry us on forever This push and pull is the force of a wave of time In the heat of the night, we would cry, you are not mine They said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go 'cause this heart is a stone, and this is a stone that we throw It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we felt it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Love's like a pantheon, it carry us on forever It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we felt it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Love's like a pantheon, it carries on forever

Who is Kari Altmann ? This is not an official music video ?

About that guinness advert... the signs in that video seem to be chinese and not japanese though

edit on 18-3-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
my brother has those illumanti cards their cool

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by inthemistandfog
reply to post by jameshawkings

Yes it is japanese. A (bit weird/cryptic (or maybe it is just my bad japanese)) translation of the english lyrics.

ハート石とこの石は、私たち捨てない のお客様のハンドにはこの石のホームユーノウの石 かれらは我々が� �くガーしかし、のどこまで行け水平線上の端  と私たちの足の私達の足で かれらは私たちをスローまでしかし、のどこまで捨てない水平線上の端  と私たちの足の私達の足でハート石とこの石は、私たち捨てない かれらは我々が行くまでしかし、のどこまで 行け このプッシュおよびプルデンソーウエーブ時間の力です 夜の熱気に、私たち思いません叫び、あなたは 私ではなく はるかしかし、彼らののどれだけだろう行く私たち思いませんと言った  原因この心石とこの石は、私たち
捨てない

what I find interesting is the translation of "This push and pull is the force of a wave of time"

このプッシュおよびプルデンソーウエーブ時間の力です it says that "this push and pull (is?) the force of denso-waves time" There is this company called デンソーウエーブ www.denso-wave.com...
Anyway, the sentence all in all doesn't seem to make much sense in japanese...hence I added (is?)

here's the whole english lyrics in reference:

The heart is a stone and this is a stone that we throw Put your hand on this stone, it's the stone of a home you know They say we'll go far, but they don't know how far we'll go With our legs on the edge and our feet on the horizon They say we can throw far but they don't know how far we throw With our legs on the edge, and our feet on the horizon The heart is a stone, and this is a stone that we throw They say we will go far, but they don't know how far we'll go It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we heard it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Tear a moment from the days that carry us on forever This push and pull is the force of a wave of time In the heat of the night, we would cry, you are not mine They said we would go far, but they don't know how far we'd go 'cause this heart is a stone, and this is a stone that we throw It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we felt it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Love's like a pantheon, it carry us on forever It can't be gone, we're still right here It took so long, can't say we felt it all Limbs parallel, we stood so long we fell Love's like a pantheon, it carries on forever

Who is Kari Altmann ? This is not an official music video ?

About that guinness advert... the signs in that video seem to be chinese and not japanese though

edit on 18-3-2011 by inthemistandfog because: (no reason given)

Thanks so much for this inthemistandfog!

It's amazing that this has been translated into Japanese, as if the message in the lyrics is for them, to explain why they are being destroyed/depopulated

Yes, like you say this line is very interesting! "This push and pull is the force of a wave of time" , it could mean a lot of things.

As for denso-waves "this push and pull (is?) the force of denso-waves time"
They are the company making the QR Code, the replacement for barcodes. The codes that we'll all have on our bodies at some point in the future. I'm guessing this means the time of the barcodes is near.

The video was filmed in Hong Kong, New York and Columbia(Bogota).

The building that looks like a nuclear power station with smoke coming from draws my attention along with the burning rods.

There doesn't seem to be an official music video to this tune, but the Kari Altmann version comes up when you search for the official version. If you watch until close to the end an Illuminati eye appears.

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by inthemistandfog

It is impossible to do that though. Once you set a specific "post", or "upload" to "ONLY ME"... it is permanently set to "Only Me", you cannot change it.

Once the padlock is there under your post it remains there. If it is possible to remove that padlock that is shown under your post and change it back to "everyone" or "friends only" then please show me.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
thanks for the replies jameshawkings and SayNotoHAARP.

SayNotoHAARP: Ah, I see...so that kind of access manipulation is not possible then ok

anyway, anyone keep us updated if this Mitchell Coombes guy has anything new to say

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Your right, that thing he said about hacking the pentagon, that is a piece of a song by immortal technique '' the cause of death.'' He is just trying to sound smart i guess.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Two days before the earthquake he posted a video on youtube connecting the clock tower collapse Illuminati game card with the 2012 Olympics in England. www.youtube.com...

Recently though he has posted that the clock tower card is linked to the disaster in Japan. Someone deleted his status update stating this link but he does reference the card here -

Mitchell Coombes ‎11, 3, 11- have a good look at the clock's symbolism

Another of his post stated that the world would end on September 11, 2011 by biological warfare, which has also been deleted but I seriously hope someone else read that and can vouch for me.

Now if the world is going to end on September 11, 2011 why would he predict anything coming after that date?

----------------------
Posted on the 3/6 -
Mitchell Coombes
Ok everyone, you've been warned of what's to come, we now have 104 hours to go! Hold on tight we are in for the shock of your lives!
----------------------

Posted on 3/11(people have already said this was posted after the quake) -
Mitchell Coombes
So what a great start to the year; Queensland worst floods in history, Queensland's worst cyclone in history, New Zealand's worst earthquake in its history, 6.6 earthquake in china on wednesday, tsunami in Japan later tonight, whats next on the agenda?

---------------------------
Posted 3/13
Mitchell Coombes
I hacked the Pentagon for incriminating evidence of manufactured white powder pestilence. Marine corps, black vests, with their guns and ammo, triggering man-made tsunamis and earthquakes. So here's the truth about the HAARP weather control system, that will # up your mind; the biological warfare begins this September 11, at 11:11am.
----------------------------

If he in fact had the ability to hack the Pentagon, theres no reason he couldn't hack facebook.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by STL0913

If he in fact had the ability to hack the Pentagon
It has been shown that he was using lyrics from an immortal technique song. The biological war part of that post seems to be a prediction though. Are you saying that has now been removed? I'll have to take a look.

edit on 22-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
SO unless you're this guys friend you can't see his wall anymore. Did he put up another page? If not, someone who's "friended" him should include updates of what this guy says here.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was lucky to get friended before the huge influx of people. Honestly...if I were this kid I would keep my page private. There were some real freaks posting on his wall and a lot of what they were saying was pretty insulting. Not only that but everyone seems to want something from this kid...tell me this...tell me that...When's the next quake man??...yikes! By all accounts he seems like a regular kid and who wants to be pestered that way? I wonder how many people have presented themselves with a genuine offer of friendship and not like a gawker at a sideshow.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I honestly hate to extend this thread any more, as Mitchell Coombes is a fraud. If I were him I would take my new-found fame and exploit it as much as I could. All those women with the blank-stare on their faces, blindly following him, exploit them. If hes gay take the agape jawed dudes, and exploit them. Whore himself out for a few bucks to make false predictions on radio and TV. Line up as many stupid people on his Facebook page and Youtube account as you can. Crap, write a book and sell it to the legions of morons that follow him. He took advantage of a tragedy playing on peoples fear! Some look at him as a prophet, but nothing he said was proof positive of precognitive powers or abilities. Nothing he said couldn't have a different explanation. Nobody was following this Mitchell before March 11, as to confirm that he indeed "predicted" it, just blindly accepted it as fact. Even with the perceived security on the internet, nothing is foolproof. His "prediction" could have been done so many different ways. A feat of legerdemain, blind you with light while his hand slips into your pocket. Hes a Poker player, Poker players by nature MUST bluff in order to win.

Sooner or later all frauds are exposed. He will get cocky, make another prediction, it wont come true, and one by one those women with the blank stare on their faces, those dudes with their jaws agape will come to their senses. He might retain a few of the intellectually challenged longer than others. This guy is a charlatan plain and simple, basking in all the attention he is finally receiving. My bets are on him NOT making any more predictions. He KNOWS that he is one prediction away from losing everything.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

I have befriended him and had an indepth dicussion with him last night.....whether you beleive him or not, whether you beleive what I have to say or not doesn't matter or bother me at this point in time. But as requested I will provde sopme information that he gave me. he himself told me I could forward it onto this thread on ATS...at the time I said I wouldn't but something else I came across has made me change my mind.

Mitch', if your logged on here on ATS yet, more than welcome to verify my following remarks -

What Mitchell told me yesterday was that events from late last year through to most of this year have all been pre-planned and this year will be pretty much calamitous.....

The West Coast of the USA will be hit with a BIG ONE......the other things he said were that 3 nukes will go off in the USA......LA, New York and Miami.

There was other stuff but I dont think it necessary to mention everything. What has made me change my mind about posting this info is in the following ATS thread -

Warning to US to pull back and regroup

There is a imbedded video. At the 10min 40 second mark or just after the guy talks about how "His Information" is telling him that after a East and/or West Coast quake when the US will be in confussion and disarray that the US will be hit with 3 nukes.

I found it creepy that two seperate sources have spoken of pretty much the same thing.

Yes, could be coincidence.....people predict things all the time right? then again it may not be? Up to you to decide.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Thanks for that reply. I didn't want to "friend" him just to get info, I didn't think it was right given he seems like just a regular kid with facebook page. To me nothing about him appeared off. I would hope at some point though he let's people know how exactly he's coming up with these calculations 1. to prove his legitimacy, 2. so other people can be aware, and 3. so he can get people off his back. It is really curious how he is able to be so detailed with these things though and has yet to give a clear explanation. If anything, I think it would be a good idea to let this info out so he's not being targeted. If you have any other info to share, please do.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

with all due respect, i dont think he has to release his methods.......its the end result thats important isnt it?

knowing his methods is irrelevant i think.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Maybe, I just figured if he released the method, he's taking the target off of himself and exposing whatever nefarious plot is built into those cards. If thousands of people know how to decipher the cards then I don't think he would be put in such a precarious situation anymore being "watched" by "them" and all.

We're not talking about sharing a magic card trick here, this is about exposing evil to the people that need to know.
edit on 23-3-2011 by kalamatas because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join