It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy uses Illuminati card to predict the exact date and hour of the tsunami in Japan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
why are all these people claiming that they "predicted" the earthquake now?, if they're so talented why they don't predict the new catastrophe? lame.

You know oddly enough moments before the earthquake and tsunami I was using nasa world wind with a flood plugin and I was flooding coastal regions wondering about mega tsunamis and the flooding after the ice age and how that must of destroyed many coastal cities around the world

Agassiz was a lake that could submerge the entire United Kingdom. It held more fresh water alone than all the current lakes in the world put together. And, around 11,000 years ago, this new study shows, that fresh water drained from central Canada to the ocean, shutting down thermohaline convection and chilling the world's climate.
westerncenter.blogspot.com...

Minutes later I turned on the tv and saw the tsunami taking over that farm village LIVE. I was shocked.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
why dont one of you guys with friend access to him on facebook download his videos and upload them here? Its nota terribly difficult process.
Interesting/scary if true!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Cards remind me of the Bank of America Murels this one i now realize looks like a nuclear power plant.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by manticorex5
why are all these people claiming that they "predicted" the earthquake now?, if they're so talented why they don't predict the new catastrophe? lame.

You know oddly enough moments before the earthquake and tsunami I was using nasa world wind with a flood plugin and I was flooding coastal regions wondering about mega tsunamis and the flooding after the ice age and how that must of destroyed many coastal cities around the world
Minutes later I turned on the tv and saw the tsunami taking over that farm village LIVE. I was shocked.

Proof, it is almost 12am March 11th.

Just coincidence.
I think.
edit on 17-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

What is with the guy in the HAZMAT suit in that picture, he stands out like a sore thumb.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
More vague predictions and connecting of the dots.
Notice nobody reacts, like somehow him making crazy illuminati talk of predictions as out of character, for instance "hey this isn't like you, what do you mean?", there is just zero interest like "here he goes again".
It's easy to sift through the countless predictions that failed and find the odd vague match as has happened in this and any other so called 'spot on predicitons' I have read.

I predict something bad will happen, no more clues.
edit on 17-3-2011 by keepithush because: fail grammar

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Apparently he knows what day a California quake will hit, but didn't say. He was approving friends yesterday but not responding to any of his wall posts. Can facebook automatically approve friends?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So apparently the guy is in hiding now, cuz he got a "knock on his door"?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
Went to his Facebook page. All the links of him proving that he predicted something would happen, are conveniently broken. He did have exactly 666 friends though....

LOL

heeeh, got a good laugh out of this
Yes and I went also to his FB page and there were no such postings..

Also, this could be photoshopped..

..so..

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok so me and my friend have been following a lot of the current events going on around the world and on here.

he sent this kid a message and the kid added him and replied. my friend was friend number 666 which scared the # out of us and he also forwarded me the messages instantly (we're cool like that
).

here's the text of all the messages, the only thing i do not know is what my friend asked him in the messages
(i'm sure it was import stuff as we live just miles away from the coast in California)

message one:

im 99% sure nothing is going to happen between march 20-23, i know a lot of people including Geologists are predicting another Earthquake between the 19th and 23rd, but based on what? They really don't know they are just guessing, and no one should do that because you make yourself look like an idiot when nothing happens...

I never knew the Cards said March 20-23, can you please show me where they give out those dates on the Illuminati Game Cards- thats news to me...

I have not been given a date and time of day for the california earthquake yet, so from that alone i can assume it's not going to be in the very near future.... I have been giving out warnings and dates all year about the disasters as you probably already know, plus my videos. people need to wake up.

Millions of fish dead is a result of the Oil Spill, they didn't get rid of the Oil they simply forced it down to the bottom of the ocean, creating more long-term hazards (the media won't tell you this though, talk about mind control!)

My warning is to get far inland as possible...... not urgently though, you have nothing to fear at this very moment in time... I will be giving out warnings soon ( I do not like giving out Dates and Times unless I am 100% CERTAIN without a shadow of a doubt that I am not wrong), otherwise I will look like a complete fool...

message number two:

i watched her video yes.. about Comet Elenin , and the Pacific Ocean pole shift... she stopped at MARCH 11-12th and noticed something significant happening there as she was going through, she never said it was definitely going to happen then because she was scared if she was incorrect she will look like a fool, and i understand that, but in this day and age there is no time for speculation, or educated guesses, or "this might happen then"... we need facts and we need people that ... when they give us a DATE for an event, it has to actually occur, if you know what i mean...

Anyway, she made an educated guess based on the Pole Shifts of March 11-13, and it did happen. Most people take this off as co-incidence... as she did not say it was DEFINITELY going to happen, but hey, it occurred, and we need to be prepared for the upcoming disasters...

Also you realize these disasters are not natural, they are man-made using HAARP technology.... we can't even call them NATURAL DISASTERS because they aren't.... people need to wake up

the video hes talking about is of the girl who predicted the earthquake as well, seen here: www.youtube.com...

message three:

Did this Geologist say West coast of USA was going to be next... at the end of the month? I would like to see the video of him talking about it, so I can get it from a scientific perspective (I do not give dates based on science)...

Yes.. the Combined Disasters Card is referring to earthquakes all around the world, do you know about that card?

The Tidal Wave card, do you know about that one? It shows what appears to be a Florida or San Fransisco-like city being hit by a tidal wave/monster tsunami... these are the next events we must prepare for.... COUNTLESS amounts of "man-made" disasters [earthquakes, tsunamis], in the PACIFIC OCEAN because that is where they are targeting and conducting their haarp tests...

I will send you a link of the HAARP technology so you can get a better understanding of what HAARP really is...................

Yes I have heard about FEMA doing that, i have seen them before... they won't even give us a proper answer as to why they are there, its crazy! they are preparing for mass-death obviously, and the coffins are super-sized as well, lol...

they also have been building Underground Bases as welll.. called D.U.M.B.S. Yes the bunkers are created for a reason, so that these EVIL SCUMBAGS can escape most of the fate that we will have to suffer because of them, it is bad, but the illuminati card game talks about Hidden Cities, underground bunkers etc...

CNN geologist video hes talking about:www.youtube.com...

hes talking about FEMA buy up a million air tight coffins just recently, air tight to prevent anything in/out(diseases)

just what i have to offer ATS, glad to finally register.
edit on 17-3-2011 by burningmetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here is an older video of this guy - 2009 I presume. Still very young.

Sorry - I am battling to embed the video - here's the link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-3-2011 by Ysterlong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Okay, crazily enough he just friended me and now his friend list has hit 777 as I was added!

Kinda creepy?!

Here's the screen shots

Does this mean I'm special??

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Of couse you are, that's why you're on facebook.

On another note, I don't like the look of this guys eyes. I wouldn't let him poke me!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Feelinig snide this evening, are we?

Just so you know it's not a complete waste of time, he is checking out the site after I invited him. He wanted to know how his name got out to the public, cause his FB and youtube pages are blowing up!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The guy seems alright to me...

He added me and responded to my message. He seems very genuine and he told me he would try to respond to everyone who has added him today.

Bare in mind he has had over 100 friend requests today, give him a chance. I get the feeling this dude is genuine...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yeah, he's been really good about answering me. I hope he is checking out the links I gave him. Would be really good to have him on the site!!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Likewise. It seems that he is shocked that people are actually interested in what he has to say! lol, I think this is brilliant, I really hope he joins our conversation.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I made friends with him yesterday aswell....he responded to a message of mine...he promised that the West coast would be next hit but like the earlier post said he isnt going to post dates/times etc until he is 100% positive.

He is warning about the east coast thou in another youtube imbeeded link regarding the Canary island volcano that could cause a tsunami to hit the east coast...under the heading "You have been warned!".

Give him time...with all this attention on him lets see what he comes up with...give him the benefit of the doubt.

I didnt see anyone else put their balls on the line publicly and state that a quake and tsunami were gonna hit japan the day before it happened.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

''Feelinig snide this evening, are we?''

Something like that.

''Just so you know it's not a complete waste of time, he is checking out the site after I invited him. He wanted to know how his name got out to the public, cause his FB and youtube pages are blowing up!''

Good for him. I never suggested it was a waste of time. If you can learn something from him, despite his intentions, then it's all good.

But I still don't trust his eyes.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

That is very interesting.

A long time ago I heard it theorised that a large shelf could fall off one of the Canary Islands and create a massive Tsunami on the East Coast of the USA. I am talking like a decade ago, can you provide a link for that prediction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join