It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+197 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

The Big Ben Tower

I don't think this card is on a London disaster.
I don't think that is Big Ben.
I think it is the Wako Clock Tower in Tokyo en.wikipedia.org...(retailer)

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

I think the "combined disasters" card is referring to what's happening in Japan right now.

Same shape.....
Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence?

edit on 16-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+40 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Oh it is the Wako Tower.

Very keen eyes there. It's totally obviously it.

It's not Big Ben, you are totally right.

Good find.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
And interestingly enough, this could be called a combined disaster event as well.
EQ+Tsunami+Meltdowns

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Very interesting. I always thought it didnt look like the London tower. It appears to be almost a replica of the one you found in japan.

When you look at the picture again the people look Asian.... wow.... nice find.

edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
And interestingly enough, this could be called a combined disaster event as well.
EQ+Tsunami+Meltdowns

EXACTLY, muzzleflash... Exactly!

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Look at the time on the falling clock ,11 past 11 or there abouts,relevant ?
More relevant than anyone thinks or knows. 11 is their key and signature as well as 9 13 3 22 33 1

These distaers and attacks we have been witnessing and others like ww2 seem to follow the Kabbalist system- an older system for numerological analysis excluded the number nine in numerological calculations as this number was believed to be too holy.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

In both images: 11/3

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, look at that one piece of debris, above the guys head.

It's pyramid shaped.

edit on 16-3-2011 by NeedsNoName because: And a stick flying through the air where the eye would be!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Very interesting, indeed, but (and I have no idea) was the clock damaged at all?

EDIT: Can someone provide a link to all the cards?
edit on 16-3-2011 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This may be pushing the link a little to far but the building on the left has the same weird markings that were painted on the side of the reactors that failed,The sky blue with white cloud markings .I always thought that paint job was strange like it was meant to be camouflaged against the sky.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Very well done, i'll endorse that "interpretation" of the tower, based on the shape at the top, AS WELL AS highlighting the fact that this is a multiple event scenario, as specified on the card.

These cards still give me the creeps, everything about them.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Jeez you're on the ball.....I was just looking at these cards some hours ago and even I spotted that card was not Big Ben but did'nt know which city clock it was......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
A long time ago a family member owned a card/comic book shop that went out of business, and I got to pick out basically whatever I wanted. I got boxes and boxes of those illuminati cards because they were interesting.

After seeing this thread I looked around for more pictures of them, and saw on ebay some of these are selling for a decent amount of money! I have no idea what happened to all the stuff I got from the shop, still have a ton of old comic books, but I'll have to look for the illuminati cards.

Some pretty odd ones for sure, but whether or not there is an actual connection I can't really say.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Great find Arken. If we look at the full set of these cards, is it possible we could possibly find more landmarks that may give hints to future disasters? Not when obviously, but possibly where? These freakin' cards just weird me out.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Great find Arken. If we look at the full set of these cards, is it possible we could possibly find more landmarks that may give hints to future disasters? Not when obviously, but possibly where? These freakin' cards just weird me out.

Me too, IamAbeliver. Me too...

We can find something inside it...

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ya know if we are living in a Matrix type world maybe the Illuminati cards are a message from someone on the outside trying to get through to us. Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
great find OP, star and flag

the illuminati is sickening

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great insight but don’t forget one thing, we all have a certain ability to predict the future. In this case it could be the artist saw in his mind that image and decided to create the card that way. Its not like as if the illuminati have the control of the universe. They may just have and idea of what body may collide with another body and with that data, see is as a possible outcome. From here to knowing or even creating what is happening there is a mega difference. Thanks for sharing the card though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join