It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Aha! I think I found a huge slide show of them.

Check it out.
We may have a complete set here between these two links.

I have seen other full sets before, and let me tell you, this game is nuts!
Link 1 Slideshow

Link 2 Album with TONS of cards

Enjoy having your brains melt today friends.

edit on 16-3-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Let's see if I can get the image to post here.

Awesome, it worked lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The entire collenction on Video!

Part One

Part Two

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Remember the recent market crash + bank bailouts??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
With the new ones....there's now 401 cards now

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

im buying a pack now, i really am, £25 brand new on amazon !!!

THE LAST CARD

edit on 16-3-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I am glad that you made that discovery and brought it up when you did. Somehow that got me here now.

This stuff is really interesting. Just to show a idea of what I'm talking about is just a simple example:

Xanadu

I was like what the heck's Xanadu? So I looked it up.

Xanadu Wiki

Xanadu, or more accurately Shàngdū (Chinese: 上都; pinyin: Shàngdū), was the summer capital of Kublai Khan's Yuan Dynasty in China, before he decided to move the capital of the Yuan Dynasty to Dadu, present-day Beijing. The city was located in what is now called Inner Mongolia, 275 kilometres (171 mi) north of Beijing, about 28 kilometres (17 mi) northwest of the modern town of Duolun.

Basically it seems like the legend is that it was Kublai Khan's pleasure palace of the sorts, which sounds pretty cool and I can't imagine the indulgences available...

Kublai Khan was Genghis' grandson. And really in a lot of ways, Kublai was greater, and possibly the greatest of the Golden Horde. Just an example of how crazy this dude rolled, here is a drawing of his "four elephants" pic pretty crazy stuff. Riding four elephants at once is definitely something I never thought of. He's l33t.

Also there is a movie called Xanadu...
Xanadu Film wiki

Xanadu is a 1980 American musical/romance film directed by Robert Greenwald. The title of the film is a reference to the poem "Kubla Khan, or, A Vision in a Dream: A Fragment" by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, which is quoted in the film. Xanadu is the name of the Chinese province where Khan establishes his pleasure garden in the poem.

But the movie isn't about that. It's about something totally different. It's weird.

Anyways look at the card though. It doesn't even depict China. It's like a totally different place. Middle East to India, somewhere in that region most likely.

This card alone is really weird. And it has taken me on a wild research path where I have learned all kinds of weird stuff I never knew about.

I can't Imagine all the tons of things you can find out by going through these cards and looking into things.
The guy who made this stuff is very well educated.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What the heck??? That's the Empire State Building. Hmmmm what the heck is Yacatisma??

Dictionary of the Gods

AKA Yists, Serpent People

Anti-Xists. Gigantic, super-evolved machines who travel the universe causing death and destruction, just for fun. Offspring of NHGH and Narnini. Currently headed towards Earth! According to the Vatican Codex the Yacatisma, in the guise of Serpent People, "tempted and ****ed" all the female Yetis in "Eden", thereby ruining the "Test Batch" and possibly creating humans by mistake, although this story is at variance with more recent accounts of Yeti history.

I censored a curse word there.

Ain't that odd?

And then I found this bizarre webpage claiming this...

My SO and I drove to Orlando Saturday for a day-trip. Visited several Disney Attractions. In TOMORROWLAND, there is a 360-degree-surround-screen movie about "transportation" -- it features a TIME-TRAVELING camera named "Nine-Eye" -- there's this robot at the front who introduces "Nine-Eye" -- he repeats the name frequently -- it SOUNDS LIKE "NHGH" almost. There's a diagram of the "Nine-Eye" camera on dispaly where you enter -- a THERMAL TRANSBOBBULATOR is one of the key components! "Nine-Eye" is POWERED by YACATISMA! It's all RIGHT THERE on the diagram.

Yacatisma at Disney World

Church of SubGenius

The Church of the SubGenius is a religion described by some of its own members as an "insane bogus UFO mind-control cult". SubGenius doctrine combines all the worst elements of self-help groups, UFO Cults, Scientology, and Apocalyptic Christianity with utterly shameless money-grubbing antics.

They all make it "look like a joke" but dude that's still actually really weird man. It's a bad joke at the least.
And look at the stuff they are into "joking" about??

The central doctrine of the Church is that certain portions of humanity are actually superior mutants known as Yetinsyn, the result of crossbreeding between humans and the superior Yeti, or "Atlanteans".

The ultimate goal of all SubGeniuses is to survive until X-Day, when the godlike aliens known as the Men From Planet X will arrive and Rupture all the dues-paying SubGenii to a never-ending tour of the universe, while converting Planet Earth into the intergalactic equivalent of a greasy-spoon truck-stop.

It's actually quite fascinating and bizarre.

And that is just skimming the surface of 2 cards out of 100's.
You could make the most epic mega thread doing research on the entire deck and analyzing each card.

Hell you could make a thread for each card on it's own right. They are that deep.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I just can't help it. I keep looking at more stuff and I figure this is the best place to share it since it's your fault OP I am looking through this stuff.

Warehouse 23 is found in several places. Here is the Wiki page

ex]The Government Warehouse is a plot device used in movies, television series, and novels, a scenario used in role-playing games, and a belief of some conspiracy theorists. The concept is that there is a secret government warehouse where various items are stored of whose existence the government wants the general populace to remain ignorant.

An early and significantly notable appearance was in Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) as the final resting place of the Ark of the Covenant. Since then a version of that warehouse has been the primary focus of a number of independent fictional works:

The Librarian (2004–2008): A film series starring Noah Wyle where the Metropolitan Public Library is a cover for the group that runs the warehouse.
Warehouse 13 (2009–): A Syfy television series where the warehouse is run by a secret division of the United States Secret Service.

So it shows up in some films-tv shows among other places and in various incarnations.

The article also makes a reference to real life "warehouses" like the historical Great Library of Alexandria, or the modern versions of the Vatican Secret Archives, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Library of Congress, and the NARA.

Also, Warehouse23 is apparently an (official??) website that sells Steve Jackson's merchandise and many other producers as well. Warehouse23.com

There are also writings about the subject connected to SJ as well, but possibly from other contributers working in conjunction? Hmmm, interesting card though that brings up a lot of interesting conspiracy related subjects/ideas.

Also we might be able to toss "Hanger 18" into this category "Warehouse 23". Since it does indeed appear to be a generalized concept (possibly?).
Hanger 18 wiki

Hangar 18 at Area 51 - the former biggest and still most famous building at the base.

Hangar 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base which allegedly houses evidence from the Roswell UFO incident. Often confused with the Area 51 hangar.

There is a Hanger 18 film and various other related things, music, other fiction, etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Princess Di(e)

Got chills when I saw that one! I'm guessing combined disasters would be the earthquake + meltdown which seems to be getting worse

edit on 16/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.thelightgate.com... could someone help me out with understanding this card ,

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks for the insight.
Very intriguging stuff!!

S + F for your hard work

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by yets777

My take on that one is Discordians (people who supposedly worship the Greek goddess of strife Eris) may be from(!) or have secret knowledge about the dwarf planet Eris that orbits our sun beyond Pluto!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks, the Tidal Wave card seems to be coming (altho it depends on one's perspective) from the left which could be the West...that is, hitting the west coast. Does anyone recognize that large building in the card as possibly being in LA or some other west coast city?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hope this embed works:

The card that trumps all others. "The Tape Runs Out," or the Rapture card. Even the Illuminati acknowledge how the game will end.
edit on 3/16/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Crap. How come everyone else's worked?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e01f35a964.jpg[/atsimg]
THERE! I had to upload it to my pics here, but it worked. Improvise, adapt, and overcome indeed!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fazza!
Princess Di(e)

Got chills when I saw that one! I'm guessing combined disasters would be the earthquake + meltdown which seems to be getting worse

Whoa. It says on the card she is vulnerable to "Media" (aka "Paparazzi" according to her real life death event in 1997).

What year was this card made? If it was AFTER 1997 , it would MAKE SENSE.
But if it was in the original decks BEFORE 1997??? Holy Crap!

Does anyone know ? I am having trouble finding a straight answer on this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

1995 by the looks of it, proper scary stuff!

There was a thread on here about the card game last year I'll try and find a link to it!

Edit: NWO Illuminati Card Game Thread

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I count 14 people in that first picture.Anyone else notice....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

wrathofall,

Sorry if someone else posted the card set. Not even sure if this is a truly complete listing, but I'm in one helluva hurry so apologies if incomplete.

Creepy, eh?

wemustknow.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
www.thelightgate.com... could someone help me out with understanding this card ,

I'll try to embed this, it may not work.

Goal : Hail Eris!

"Are they really Discordians? Who knows?"
Eris Wiki (Greek Goddess)

Greek goddess of strife and discord, her name being translated into Latin as Discordia. Her Greek opposite is Harmonia, whose Latin counterpart is Concordia.

There is also a dwarf planet in our solar system named Eris. planet wiki

It says it's larger than Pluto, about 1/4th the size of Earth.
It has a moon as well.

It is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) native to a region of space beyond the Kuiper belt known as the scattered disc and has one known moon, Dysnomia. As of 2011, its distance from the Sun is 96.6 AU,[12] roughly three times that of Pluto.

Who are the Discordians?
Here is the Wiki

Discordianism is the modern religion worshipping Eris (also known as Discordia), the Greco-Roman Goddess of Chaos. It was founded circa 1958–1959 by Malaclypse the Younger with the publication of its principal text, the Principia Discordia.

So here we have another "wacky" cult.
Here is a link to the wiki on their "bible", the Principia Discordia

It was originally published under the title "Principia Discordia or How The West Was Lost"

The Principia describes the Discordian Society and its Goddess Eris, as well as the basics of the POEE denomination of Discordianism. It features typewritten and handwritten text intermixed with clip art, stamps, and seals appropriated from other sources, possibly in violation of copyright laws. While the Principia is full of literal contradictions and unusual humor, it contains several passages which propose that there is serious intent behind the work, for example a message scrawled on page 00075: "If you think the PRINCIPIA is just a ha-ha, then go read it again."

So basically these are some really weird cultists.

The "Goal" is to "Hail Eris"....The Goddess of Chaos, Strife, and Discord?

That actually makes perfect sense for canon lunatic psychopath illuminati mentality. Fits right in with the whole thing just perfectly.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join