It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's funny how JPL has Elenin named X1 now....lol.....C/2010 X1 (Elenin)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
At March 10, 2011, this object would've been half the orbital distance to jupiter from earth away... wouldn't someone have seen a bloody brown dwarf by now, with a hobbyist size telescope? Didn't Galileo see Jupiter's moons with some antiquated POS like many hundred years ago? If anybody has any insight on that, like why it would be not visible to us, that would be useful!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Again, this is a thread about earthquake predictions and star alignments and you come in here with your Christian bashing. Stick to the topic at hand.
I got an email about this very thing two days ago and it is very interesting indeed. There are some saying Elenin is a cover up for Nibiru but who knows.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wasnt Oct 2011 the prediction in that ET Man thread awhile back too?
Just throwing that out there

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Is this an earthquake prediction calculator? Because apparently it predicted the Chile quake, the New Zealand quake and the Japanese quake. And if it is accurate then we are in some deep doo doo coming up this year. I am not sure if this is the right forum so mods please move if not.

I posted here cause I want to see if anyone knows much about this and can add to it or tear it apart etc. have at it. Watch the video, and apparently you can use the app yourself too. Although I haven't tried it yet.

Here is the link to the app at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 16-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

This video was the missing link for me. Now I can tell for sure Elenin is the Sumerians Nibiru and also why the Mayan calendar ends and by the way Dr. Calleman calculated the end date of it to be 28 October, 2011 not 21/12/2012 which corresponds better for me with the events that are predicted here on this video.
On October 28th 2011 we may get hit by one of these moon-debris of the Elenin and there you go - The End Of The World As We Know It occurs with probably very little or no human survivals. The ETs though may save with like “Noah ark” some of us to repopulate the Earth again after that. For me everything falls in place now… All the pyramids, knowledge etc ancient humans had… They were saved from the ETs and have been living together for some time. Because the ETs are much more advanced in technology the Humans worshiped them as GODs! ETs build the colossal structures and pyramids (maybe as survival bunkers?!?!) and left after they made sure humans no longer needed them to survive. Than the humans made the Bible, Mayan calendars and so on to describe and depict in their more primitive than our now modern view everything that happened to them and that it will happen again so one day we know. Unfortunately this knowledge has been hidden from us again by the Illuminati who took advantage of it to enslave us and now instead the humanity being led to create survival technologies and way of life we will be extinct again. Hopefully the ETs will help us again. Everything said about this theory so far for me falls in place… Think about it Guys, Think!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Aliens can't live on a brown dwarf star, it's physically impossible. We must save ourselves.
Think!
edit on 16-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: Think

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

Is this an earthquake prediction calculator? Because apparently it predicted the Chile quake, the New Zealand quake and the Japanese quake. And if it is accurate then we are in some deep doo doo coming up this year. I am not sure if this is the right forum so mods please move if not.

I posted here cause I want to see if anyone knows much about this and can add to it or tear it apart etc. have at it. Watch the video, and apparently you can use the app yourself too. Although I haven't tried it yet.

Here is the link to the app at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

This video was the missing link for me. Now I can tell for sure Elenin is the Sumerians Nibiru and also why the Mayan calendar ends and by the way Dr. Calleman calculated the end date of it to be 28 October, 2011 not 21/12/2012 which corresponds better for me with the events that are predicted here on this video.
On October 28th 2011 we may get hit by one of these moon-debris of the Elenin and there you go - The End Of The World As We Know It occurs with probably very little or no human survivals. The ETs though may save with like “Noah ark” some of us to repopulate the Earth again after that. For me everything falls in place now… All the pyramids, knowledge etc ancient humans had… They were saved from the ETs and have been living together for some time. Because the ETs are much more advanced in technology the Humans worshiped them as GODs! ETs build the colossal structures and pyramids (maybe as survival bunkers?!?!) and left after they made sure humans no longer needed them to survive. Than the humans made the Bible, Mayan calendars and so on to describe and depict in their more primitive than our now modern view everything that happened to them and that it will happen again so one day we know. Unfortunately this knowledge has been hidden from us again by the Illuminati who took advantage of it to enslave us and now instead the humanity being led to create survival technologies and way of life we will be extinct again. Hopefully the ETs will help us again. Everything said about this theory so far for me falls in place… Think about it Guys, Think!!!

or
This guy just wants you to buy silver!
sorry, couldn't help myself.
Very interesting thread. THX.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
At least we're not gonna hit it THIS time. Someday...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Aliens can't live on a brown dwarf star, it's physically impossible. We must save ourselves.

Aliens don’t have to live on a brown dwarf star. They may live on the BDS moons or just anywhere... There are billions of possibilities I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe it's comets/asteroids passing within a close distance of earth/moon in conjunction with other planets.

Funny thing is, I was just looking at the JPL site. I had gone there to look up something else to do with the sun and noticed the small body/asteroids data base.

There is an asteroid set to pass very close to the earth March 16/17!!! it is named 2011 EB74.

Link to JPL information

It looks like this may have only been discovered on March 15th!!!!!

The Earth MOID (Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance) is only .000852444 AU. The Earth Distance on March 17 will be .0023AU

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
anyone know where i can download the software he's using in the video??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Can you post some info for those who cant watch the vid please?
Are there any specific dates and areas we should know about?

S+F pending.....

He Is saying Elenin is not a comet but a brown dwarf star and shows how it aligned on the past earthquake dates with earth mercury venus and the sun. Then he moves it ahead to:

Sept 27th Aligned again but much closer

Oct 17th This time it gets between us and mercury if this is accurate it does not look good, he thinks it will flip the earth

Nov 5th earth crosses the debris field it left after getting between us and mercury and then crossed our orbit path.

Nov 23rd another alignment even closer then the rest

So maybe "On March 17th, NASA's MESSENGER probe will become the first spacecraft to orbit Mercury." because the Dwarf Star has planets with it and the aliens are warm..very... warm blooded and the recent weird signal they got on Seti was to arrange a meeting with us on mercury...notice it is called MESSENGER!!
edit on 16-3-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here is my contribution to the op video.

The video illustrated 3 recent earthquakes that correlated with the alignment of our earth, sun, and Elenin.
Note the sequence of alignment, Elenin's distance to Earth, magnitude earthquake, and earth shift.

• February 27, 2010:
Alignment; Elenin/Earth/Sun
Elenin 6.042 AU from Earth
Magnitude 8.8 Chile
Shortened our days by about 1.26 microseconds, and shifted the earth's axis by 8 centimeters, or 3.1 inches.

• September 4, 2010:
Alignment; Elenin/Sun/Earth
Elenin 6.258 AU from Earth
Magnitude 7.1 New Zealand
No shift.

• March 15, 2011:
Alignment; Elenin/Earth/Sun
Elenin 2.101 AU from Earth
Magnitude 9.0 Japan
Shortened our days by 1.8 microseconds, and shifted the earth's axis by 17 centimeters, or 6.6 inches.

The Earth shifted and time slowed when the Earth was between Elenin and the Sun.
The amount of shift, time slowing, and magnitude of earthquake increased as Elenin's distance from Earth decreased.
Coincidence or relative?

Future alignments and significant dates

• September 27, 2011:
Alignment; Sun/Elenin/Earth
Elenin 0.381 AU from Earth

• October 17, 2011:
No Alignment
Elenin 0.232 AU from Earth
Closest distance of Earth to Elenin.

• November 5, 2011:
No Alignment
Elenin 0.348 AU from Earth
Earth crosses Elenin's debri path.

• November 23, 2011:
Alignment; Sun/Earth/Elenin
Elenin 0.596 AU from Earth

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If this is not a comet but actually a far larger object, it should be easily seen in the night sky. If anyone can come with any credible evidence that this is something other than a comet, then only I can fully believe this.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveSoldier

I know the women you are talking about.....she used the same software as this guy does

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I just did the same observation as you and it the synchronicity seems to fade out at feb. 2007.
Maybe we can look at the ratio of distance of elinin v.s. magnitude of eq's and see how consistent it is.
There seems to be another factor here and perhaps sun weather my be tied into it as far as where the earthquakes are occuring on the globe.

I really need to brush up on my sacred geometry, because this is starting to bring it all back.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Hi! you should not stop your life... just think of all the end of world prediction we have had pass they were all wrong... the world is here since 14billon years, do not hold your breath that it will all end in a bang. maybe all the news you are getting from all over the wold was not available before internet and all... we just did not hear of all the bad things that happen around the world, maybe its bean that way for ever and we just could not see or hear it. go back to school and relax... a friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Did you notice he never mentioned anything about any earthquakes between March 15th and August 2011????

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sun tzu
At March 10, 2011, this object would've been half the orbital distance to jupiter from earth away... wouldn't someone have seen a bloody brown dwarf by now, with a hobbyist size telescope? Didn't Galileo see Jupiter's moons with some antiquated POS like many hundred years ago? If anybody has any insight on that, like why it would be not visible to us, that would be useful!

"Brown dwarfs have less than eight percent of the mass of the Sun, which is not enough to sustain the fusion reaction that keeps the Sun hot. These cool orbs are nearly impossible to see in visible light,"
www.astrobio.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

That picture is Egyptian for sure. Where did you find it that said it way Mayan?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join