It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Is this an earthquake prediction calculator? Because apparently it predicted the Chile quake, the New Zealand quake and the Japanese quake. And if it is accurate then we are in some deep doo doo coming up this year. I am not sure if this is the right forum so mods please move if not.

I posted here cause I want to see if anyone knows much about this and can add to it or tear it apart etc. have at it. Watch the video, and apparently you can use the app yourself too. Although I haven't tried it yet.

Here is the link to the app at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 16-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Very Intriguing!!

I posted a video on here just earlier today depicting a woman using this to describe the Japan Quake 3 days before it happened!

S+F for sure

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i cannot believe i came across this video, because i literally came to the exact same conclusions he did the past two days.

i thought i might be crazy, because noone else seemed to care/notice the pattern in the relationship of this dwarf star being tracked as a medium sized comet, and the earthquakes on earth.

i am a college student but haven't been able to even attend school lately

i am scared for my life

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
very interesting
I'm gonna watch this more careful in future

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Can you post some info for those who cant watch the vid please?
Are there any specific dates and areas we should know about?

S+F pending.....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

basically he scrolls to 3 past dates on nasa's orbital diagram, feb 27 2010 chile 8.8, sep 4 2010 christchurch newzealand 7.2, and march 11 2011 9.1 japan

they all have an alignment of a "comet" being tracked by nasa that is most likely our binary star systems brown dwarf due to it's apparently colossal gravitational force pulling on the earth in opposition of our sun.

in the future, it gets much much closer, and aligns again a few times.. on sep 26 2011, and another after... both times it is exponentially closer than what we have experienced so far
edit on 16-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Who has officially announced that Elenin is a dwarf star?

please provide real info thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If this is in fact a brown dwarf wouldn't it be very noticeable in the sky soon? If they're lying about it being a comet, then we should be prepared. They know something is up, or they wouldn't be calling it a comet.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

the fact is there is no solid proof yet, let alone much information on the "comet" at all.

it being a brown dwarf is an assumption reached after observing the pattern in the relationship of it's alignment in our solar system and the major earthquakes on earth.

if it is not coincidence, then it would have a much bigger mass than published so far

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by goochball

i believe that brown dwarfs stars primarily emit infrared spectrum light, therefore it would not be as visible in the sky as you might think

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Wow. I might have to go out of town in and leave California in September. If the government knows what kind of havoc this is going to cause the planet, they may need to move fast to seize control over the people. They'll be afraid of the uprising and riots that would surely erupt.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Anyone notice anything interesting about this object's location in October? It comes close in the same month that some christians believe is the end of the world this year (a bunch of BS, by the way).

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

not only that, but the revised version of the mayan calendar comes to the date of oct 28 2011, right when elenin is leaving...

maybe that's when the cycle restarts?
edit on 16-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by grindhouzer
Can you post some info for those who cant watch the vid please?
Are there any specific dates and areas we should know about?

S+F pending.....

He Is saying Elenin is not a comet but a brown dwarf star and shows how it aligned on the past earthquake dates with earth mercury venus and the sun. Then he moves it ahead to:

Sept 27th Aligned again but much closer

Oct 17th This time it gets between us and mercury if this is accurate it does not look good, he thinks it will flip the earth

Nov 5th earth crosses the debris field it left after getting between us and mercury and then crossed our orbit path.

Nov 23rd another alignment even closer then the rest

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

So assuming that it is not a brown dwarf star and nothing more than a comet, makes the whole theory absurd right?

When the time arrives for solid evidence that Elenin is a brown dwarf then it is time to implement, calmly a survival strategy. Until that time it is just a comet.
\
I am certain if the time arrives that 'comet turns into brown dwarf', rest assured you will hear about it on ATS first. A good 24 to 36 hours before the rest of the world.

peace on

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
my birthday is october 18th

but ya on topic it strangely does seem to have already have an impact on those dates, coincidence?? i dono but his theory does seem plausable....

nice find op.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

noone said anything about not being calm, no matter the case.

and when it comes to nasa, don't take it as gospel.

you have to think for your self a little more these days... do you not see the pattern?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just by chance that this prediction theory works to a high %,How many Quakes would have to occur before warnings were given to leave a certain area at a certain time? Official warnings based on this comets alignment, from MSM networks that the majority take as the truth. Maybe 10 or more, Never?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
i wonder if you showed this info to a siesmologist what reaction he would give hmmm

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
Who has officially announced that Elenin is a dwarf star?

please provide real info thanks

No one has officially said it was, he is extrapolating that it is due to the effects it is having on the earth during the alignments that all coincide with the last 3 big quakes. He says a comet would not have that much influence on earth at those distances. Couple that with the sun and Venus and Mercury aligning with earth and you have enough pressure to cause problems on earth. I am not saying he is right just posting the info and actually hoping he is wrong. The alignments on the dates of the last 3 quakes is pretty compelling though.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join