It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ground cracking open and moving.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+109 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I search on ats if this was posted already could not find anything,if i missed it then please delete this thread.

First of all i wanna say that it is terrible what happened in Japan and want to wish the population of Japan a lot of strength.

When i saw this video i was amazed and terrified at the same time, it looks like if it is literally on water and that it is floating and can swallow up the island.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
oh my god, holy crap.. i hope everyone there is coping alright.. such a horrible event to watch yesterday

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
that is kind of scary looking, i wouldnt want to be strolling round that park so casualy like he is.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Woooooooooooowww.. now thats strange and scary
never seen somehing like that before

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Yeah, that is freaky, tidal water inland?
Actuallythis has been posted somewhere in the ongoing thread...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
its all normal!!
nothing to see here!!
move along!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Seriously frightening stuff right there! I think I would be getting out of there as soon as possible.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Uhh yeah i saw that crap, I wouldn't be filming I would be figuring a way to get out of there, this reminds me of the dream I had about a major earthquake, last year and seeing the earth move like that, it scared me in the dream and seeing it in real life is even more frightening. I would not want to be on an island when an earthquake hits!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I'd be on the next flight out to mainland, or even a continent. That looked extremely creepy, and wouldn't be a place I would want to be. It seemed like one of those hollywood sets for a movie, like Indiana Jones or something.. I hope people know to get to sturdier ground. Please people.. if you don't have to be there, and have the means to leave, I would.

link   
Those little geysers coming up out of the water in that newly formed lake - yeah - those got me...
I’d a been makin’ water in my pants that’s for sure...
WOW - SO SCARY... NO joke...

But as he said the area he was on is ‘reclaimed’ from the bay.

I’d be runnin’ like the wind - exit stage left!

peace

link   
Really good find there, thanks for letting us see that.

If the Land is reclaimed from the sea then it really is no suprize - it's false land and given the strength of the Tsunami I'd say the sea is claiming back it's own from underneath - basically the land fill they've used is now floating on top of the sea.
That's how it looks to me anyways!
I don't think I'd be hanging around there - satalites have already reported that Japan has actually been moved 2 1/2 meteres due to the magnitude of the quake. Well that must have dislodged one hell of a lot of that reclaimed land.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Being reclaimed land, that water could very well be seawater, meaning the whole area around there could be undermined and start crumbling. I think I'd be getting outta dodge after filming that.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That was really scarey. There was tidal action going on there. All the earthquakes they keep having might just be the end of that area of land. Very scarey!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
wow great find. Its one of those vids that'l be remembered in the long run, but i think everyone is enraptured looking at the devastation. kudos to you

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Looks like the sea is planning on reclaiming that particular piece of real estate!

Scary to see,but oddly fascinating at the same time!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Any geologists around care to explain what is going on in that vid? It looks mighty strange to me.

Chiba is not far from Tokyo right? They are literally connected through city build up right? Meaning this isa very heavily populated area?
edit on 12-3-2011 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Well that piece of land was reclaimed from the sea,not sure when,but to me it looks likely that the force of the waves from the tsunami has forced seawater back into,and under the surface!

What else can go wrong for those poor people!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

That is a stunning video - simply wow.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Watching the clip again,it is just simply insane!

If you listen to the audio,it sounds exactly like he is standing at the seashore with waves lapping in,not in the middle of a park!

That seriously cant be good!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
How long do people think this pieceoflandis going to slide back into the sea?

I can see all those buildings going down also if the sea does reclaim this land.

I for one would not be there,I would be on the one way plane out of there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join