It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ET's just galactic drug peddlers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A perfect thread for the UFO guy to paricipate in.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

there was someone who appreently was given what were called anti demon pills by aleins, they apprently make people more calm or so he claimed

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

I believe there is no evolution without some kind of war going on. I think all species around the universe had at least one war and they also produced weapons to kill each other. Only the strongest survive and i guess that applies for all species aswell. Even the peacefulliest race has to go to war at some point. It is inevitable. Maybe our first contact comes through a species who nearly extincted and asks us for help? But hey what do i know. I would tell every alien species to get the hell outta here before it´s to late. You can´t trust us! Never!

If aliens really needed drugs. Why would they come to us? If they have the ability to bend space and time then i guess they have far more better drugs as we do right?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by OneEleven

I believe there is no evolution without some kind of war going on. I think all species around the universe had at least one war and they also produced weapons to kill each other. Only the strongest survive and i guess that applies for all species aswell. Even the peacefulliest race has to go to war at some point. It is inevitable. Maybe our first contact comes through a species who nearly extincted and asks us for help? But hey what do i know. I would tell every alien species to get the hell outta here before it´s to late. You can´t trust us! Never!

If aliens really needed drugs. Why would they come to us? If they have the ability to bend space and time then i guess they have far more better drugs as we do right?

Well for starters this is all hypothetical(something I wish more took to mind); look at coc aine and heroin. One could say they have a very potent/strong high. And look at chemically synthesized drugs. Sure they are strong, but they are also very dangerous when compared to the more natural herb.

Imagine for a moment that the ET's don't naturally produce Epinephrine(adrenaline) or mood inducing hormone's like testosterone or estrogen. Well you can't just harvest the stuff and have a go at it. First you have to make sure it is compatible and seek to make it more compatible(hybridization, add alien DNA into the human genome to make certain human hormones more compatible) to increase safety and effect.

People often described some types of "ET's" they claimed to have the misfortune of "meeting" as being emotionless. Suppose you where born without the ability to laugh, cry, feel desire and perhaps even anger . How much would you pay to experience those emotions?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Of course it is hypothetically but who says that our drugs have any effect on alien species? I´m not a drugdealer so i´m not really familiar with this kind of stuff
but aren´t the effects of drugs only based on human physiology? If a alien tries for example some coc aine it could easily kill him. But i agree if aliens would do drugs their must be a market for the drugs too. I hope the market is not in our solar system.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just when I get a feel of how far down the rabbit hole the E.T. conspiracies go I read this thread.

Dare I say: WHAT'S NEXT?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
you know i thought of selling drugs intergalacticlly before, literal 'out of this world' chronic lmao i wonder what i would look like

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I guess the next question will be like "Are Aliens selling and using human sex slaves on other planets?" or "Would you want to have sex with a alien?"

I wouldn´t mind the question "Is it possible that we are going to be enslaved by a alien species?"

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I guess the next question will be like "Are Aliens selling and using human sex slaves on other planets?" or "Would you want to have sex with a alien?"

I wouldn´t mind the question "Is it possible that we are going to be enslaved by a alien species?"

Maybe,lol. It is just that if you take some of the info on "ET's" at face value, they just seem to behave more like a cartel then explorers or would be conquerors. And in the human body there is chemicals that could be used for some unknown purpose. Heck we should be grateful that social taboos and cost-benefit prohibitions keep drug dealers from killing people to get to some of the chemicals our bodies produce naturally.

The whole drug angle popped into my head after reading a bunch of stuff on Dulce and a comment from someone that proteins and amino acids aren't all that complex to make.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I have had the belief for a very long time that METH, is an evil plot from aliens. I mean if you look at it's structure, it almost looks alive, and the things people hear and see while on it. I mean dark shadow people, etc.

It turns people in to zombies, video zombies on a killing spree.... just sick. IMHO. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 27-2-2011 by windword because: oops

You may be correct here...I know someone personally who unfortunately is addicted to Meth...he claims to see aliens on a daily basis....sends me videos/pictures regularly.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well supposedly op, going by some of the more far out there conspiracies I have stumbled across, the answer to your question is a yes. As in yes some of them are drug peddlers, and the drug that they smuggle/peddle is supposedly the human pineal gland. It's like something right out of the twilight zone, once you go down the rabbit hole there is no coming back.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Far out theory you got there. Unfortunately, it hinges on some premises that are not altogether agreed upon in the scientific community. While most scientist do not doubt that there may be countless alien civilizations out there in the cosmos, most of them definitely doubt that they are here, visiting us for whatever reason. So, now we are not food for "evil reptilians" or whatever insert your favorite alien here, but we are a drug source for them, like the poppies in Afghanistan?
How cool is that?
Sorry, I am with the camp that says that while aliens most certainly must exist out there in the cosmos, they have and do not at present visit here for whatever nefarious reasons of their own. May be that the distances involved are indeed impassable even for highly and more evolved than us top notch alien civilizations?

edit on 28/2/2011 by WalterRatlos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I guess the next question will be like "Are Aliens selling and using human sex slaves on other planets?"

Might or might not, who knows?
Let's find out ...

or "Would you want to have sex with a alien?"

Sure, why not, she has to be compatible and willing and of legal age and all that of course ...

Could be, but I kind of doubt it?
If history teaches us anything is that humans don't take kindly to slavery. Also, first one must prove beyond reasonable doubt that aliens are already here, then that they are harvesting humans for the local intergalactic slave market.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

sex with ET's ! Did our leaders had sex with aliens?

Why aliens abduct our women ?
They go crazy after female human tits...
oh come on for f f sacke's...

p.s. : yes , aliens are "drug peddlers" !

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I personally do not think so, Aliens that are here have more serious intentions then peddling drugs. Drugs are just another economy that helps fund the black projects.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You certainly get the prize for most original UFO thread title...

Thing is...to be pushers, we'd have to have something they value...so what are we using in trade...that they need? Can't think of anything they can't get elsewhere in the Universe.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I read on here they like adrenochrome:

Megavitamin therapy advocates Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond claimed that adrenochrome is a hallucinogenic substance and may be responsible for schizophrenia and other mental illnesses. In what they called the "adrenochrome hypothesis", they speculated that megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[2] There has been controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a psychotropic drug.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

We have Walter Bishop! OMG we are doomed.

I guess it would be something they dont can reproduce like some chemical compounds inside our body for example. Someone mentioned adrenaline.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join